FFFF Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both started cumming at the same time and wrapped up in a tight embrace they both rolled from side to side as he emptied his ball in her receptive pussy.

When they finally came down from the intense orgasm, Track rolled Bristol over onto her back and swiping the long mane of hair from her face, he kissed her tenderly and they drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Fred and Juliet stood there in awe as they saw just how much they were in love, as brother and sister and as man and woman.

Juliet turned to Fred and kissed him on the cheek; :I'd love to go another round with you, but I'm just to fucking tired to take that cock one more time today, how about a rain check?"

"Whew, I thought you were going to take me to your room, I'd love to, but just like you, I'm finished, good night Juliet, sleep tight!"

They headed to their rooms and as soon as their heads hit the pillows they were out like a light.

Juliet woke up at 8 AM and just like yesterday, it was pitch black outside, she smiled and was about to turn over and go back to sleep when she heard a voice out in the hallway, it was Sarah; "Come on sleepy head, up and at them, we have a lot of activities for you today. Can I come in Juliet?"

"Sure Sarah, come on in, sorry about that!"

Sarah came in and she looked all refreshed and bubbly. She was wearing the same shorty silky robe. It appeared she was naked under it, but Juliet wasn't sure. She took a seat on the bed besides Juliet

Juliet sat up in the bed and the sheet slipped from her huge tits and her large puffy nipples stared up at Sarah.

Sarah looked down at them and licked her lips. Tearing her gaze from them she looked up into Juliet's dark blue eyes and reaching up tenderly swept a stray lock of blonde hair from Juliet's eye. As she did this she took the back of her hand and caressed Juliet's cheek.

Juliet closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan. When Sarah's fingers traced her full red lips her eyes opened and she quickly drew away; "I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm not sure how to react. Other than yesterday cohersed to have oral sex with Bristol, I haven't even kissed a woman in a sexual way and it sort of scares me!"

Sarah's eyes searched hers and once again her hand came up and she palmed Juliet's cheek, her thumb slowly traced her full lips; "Why does it scare you, didn't you enjoy it?"

She let out a sarcastic laugh; "That's the problem Sarah, I think I enjoyed it TOO much and I'm afraid if I continue with my feeling towards you and Bristol, it may diminish the way I feel about men."

Now it was Sarah's turn to laugh; "You have got to be kidding me Juliet. Have you seen Bristol or me with Todd, Track and Fred? We have always enjoyed the company of women, Bristol from the first time she had sex with Todd and me, but if you noticed for both of us nothing replaces the feeling of a big cock slicing in and out of our mouths, pussies and yes our assholes. This is just a little variation so we can spice up our lives here in the Great White North. Do you see where we are coming from? Bristol and I spoke this morning about how much fun the three of us would have today, but there is no way either of us want to force you, or make you do something you don't want to do. As for yesterday, if you think Bristol cohersed you, I saw it a completely different way, she offered you her pussy, you looked hesitant, but after a couple of moments, you sure seemed to take to it willingly, right?"

Juliet blushed and nodded; "I guess I wanted to think I was sort of cohersed so I didn't think of myself as a lesbian."

Again Sarah laughed; "Listen Juliet, the way I saw you going after Todd, Track and Fred, there is no fucking way you're a lesbian and neither are Bristol or myself. We may be bi-sexual, but I think that's a good thing, what do you think?"

Juliet looked down and nodded slowly. When she felt Sarah's hand come to her chin, she raised her head and licking her lips, she parted them as Sarah closed in and planted a soft wet kiss on her lips. Juliet's heart began to race as the sheet covering her huge breasts slipped down and gathered about her waist.

Sarah's lips barely touched Juliet's and it felt like soft feathers on her sensitive lips. Her tongue slipped out and traced the lips, both upper and lower and as Juliet's tongue came out to meet hers, Sarah's hand slipped in behind Juliet's hair and running her fingers through her lush blonde hair pulled her mouth harder against her own.

Juliet let out a louder moan as the kiss grew stronger and she let out a gasp into Sarah's mouth when she felt one of Sarah's hands cup one of her large heaving breasts. She kissed Sarah harder, her tongue slipping into Sarah's mouth as Sarah's thumb and index finger began rolling one of her large stiff nipples

Just then from outside the room came Bristol's voice; "Hey you two, whatever you're doing stop it. Come on downstairs, I have breakfast ready."

Sarah pulled back from Juliet who moaned in protest; "Now tell me Juliet, do you feel like a lesbian or a woman who is expanding her horizons? Come on, slip into something comfortable seeing after breakfast you won't be wearing it long and let's get downstairs and get some food in our bellies, I think you're going to need the energy!"

Once again Juliet blushed and whispered to her; "Oh Sarah, you're terrible, but I guess you're right. I don't feel different, just better and more excited about what may occur!"

"Oh Juliet, that is where you are wrong, it isn't that it may happen, but just how long before it does. I'll leave you to freshen up, but don't keep Bristol waiting; she's a stickler about serving a HOT breakfast." She kissed Juliet on the tip of her nose and was out the door before Juliet could react.

Juliet hopped out of bed and jumped into the shower, she put her hair up in a bun, not wanting to get it wet just now. She soaped up her lust breasts and rolled her stiff nipples. She could feel her pussy getting damp. She quickly rinsed off, knowing if she continued with her nipples she would be playing with her pussy soon, she was going to leave that for Sarah and Bristol. Toweling herself off she slipped into a huge terrycloth robe and tied it tightly around her waist. Even though the robe was oversized, the way she tied it, it showed off her huge breasts and tiny waist. Her hips flared out nicely and she slipped into a pair of fluffy slippers. Stopping to let her hair down, she ran a brush through her blonde locks, put on a thin coat of bright pink lip gloss, looking back into the mirror she smiled at the affect it had on her appearance, blowing herself a kiss in the mirror she hurried downstairs to the smell of bacon and hot biscuits.

The first thing she noticed was Bristol's appearance. She was dressed in a tiny pair of satin boy shorts and a super tight white ribbed tank top. Her breasts nearly flowed out of the top and arm holes. The large dark areoles and nipples showed through like two flashing lights.

She looked up at Juliet, that gorgeous girl next door smile and apple cheeks looked adorable, but her gaze kept drifting back down to the dark circles poking through the nearly see through tank top.

Sarah broke her gaze when she spoke up; "How about some coffee Juliet. How do you take it?"

Juliet looked over at Sarah and let out a gasp when she saw her in her tiny robe. She was sitting on a bar stool at the counter, her legs were parted and the robe had parted giving Juliet a clear view of the dark patch of hair surrounding her puffy pussy. She licked her lips and looking up at Sarah, whispered in a husky voice; "Just cream please?"

Bristol let out a giggle; "Didn't you have enough of that yesterday Juliet?"

Juliet looked puzzled at first and then it hit her and she smiled; "Oh no Bristol, a woman can never have enough cream, right Sarah?"

"You Betcha!"

The three of them laughed and talked about everything under the sun during breakfast. As they finished the sun started coming up.

Sarah slipped off her stool and took Juliet by the hand; Come on Juliet, why don't the two of us head out to the hot tub while Bristol tidies up here and starts a fire for us. Bristol, why don't you come out and join us when you're done with your chores and bring some of your toys with ya!"

Sarah led her into the hot tub room. Juliet had seen it on the television, but this was the first time she saw it in person. The sun was streaming in through the numerous windows surrounding the tub.

Sarah picked up a remote and pushing several buttons the shutters began to lower and the room turned dark. Pushing another button several recessed indirect lights came on bathing the room in a romantic light. Turning to Juliet she smiled at her; "With that nosy neighbor looking to get as much dirt on me as possible, we had to install these privacy shutters so he couldn't see what we were doing in here. Why don't you come over here Juliet?"

Tentatively she stepped over to Sarah, she held out her hand. Opening it she held a couple ponytail holders and hairclips. "You may want to put your hair up or it will get all wet in the hot tub."

Juliet reached for a hairclip and as she gathered her hair in her hands and began to clip it up, Sarah reached out and deftly opened Juliet's robe. She slid her hands across her shoulders and as Juliet lowered her hands from her hair, the robe slipped from her body and puddled at her feet.

Sarah licked her lips; "My god Juliet, I've seen you naked several times already, but can't get enough of you. You're gorgeous! Your breasts are immense and that tiny waist and nice full hips are amazing too. I can't get over how long and shapely your legs are. I've imagined them wrapped around my head and wrapped around my body as we fuck each other."

Juliet blushed and looked down; "Ah come on Sarah, I know you're exaggerating. I know I have a decent body, but nothing like you've described."

Sarah shook her head as she pulled her hair up into a bun and wrapped a ponytail holder around it; "No, no fucking way Juliet, I meant every word I said, you are absolutely gorgeous. Now get that hot body of yours in the tub before I attack it right here!"

Sarah stopped to watch Juliet climb up the stairs and into the tub, her gorgeous ass was nearly in her face and her already moist pussy lips were glistening in the romantic lights.

Sarah slipped out of her shorty robe, naked beneath it she followed Juliet into the tub and the two of them sat beside one another in silence as they let the hot bubbly water wash away their aches and pains from the vigorous sexual activities they all experienced yesterday.

Juliet finally broke the silence; "This is amazing Sarah, I can feel all the aches and pains evaporating."

"Oh yeah, I know what you mean, where are your biggest aches?"

"Well my shoulders around the nape of my neck and my inner thighs hurt the most. I think I tensed up too much yesterday during the intense lovemaking!"

"I never heard it put that way before Juliet?"

"I don't know what you mean Sarah, how would you put it?"

"Well I'd say you tensed up and ache from all of the fantastic fucking and sucking that was administered to you yesterday!"

"Yeah I guess you could say that and what about today?"

"Oh I'd say you're going to get a lot more of the same, but with a lot more tenderness and more deliberately, are you game?"

"Juliet laughed; "As Sarah Palin would say. You Betcha!"

Sarah laughed too; "Come on over here and I'll rub your neck and shoulders, let me see if I can get that soreness out, if I can't maybe I can at least get you to forget about it."

Sarah spread her legs and Juliet settled down between them, her trim ass wiggled and found a spot on the hard seat. She leaned back slightly and she stiffened briefly when she felt Sarah's warm wet fingers on her shoulders. She let out a tiny moan when Sarah began to knead the tender flesh between her shoulders and neck. Her head rolled around as if on a ball bearing as tiny moans and gasps came from her throat. All of her aches and pains were evaporating and replaced with a tingling down her body and ending at her pussy. Her eyes shot open when she felt movement in front of her. She looked up and was staring at a naked Bristol before her.

Bristol was in the act of winding her long dark brown hair in a bun atop her head. As she did this her large breasts swayed back and forth before Juliet, who was licking her lips in anticipation of sucking on them

Bristol slowly lowered her body into the hot bubbly water. The water enveloped her breasts and hid below the waterline; "So tell me mom, what are we doing here?"

"Well honey, it seems the men and you overworked Juliet yesterday. She tells me her neck and shoulder muscled were tight and ached. That's why I'm massaging her. She also told me her inner thighs ached too. It seems she was squeezing those guys just a little too hard yesterday."

"Well mom, I think I can work on her legs, would you like me to do that Juliet?"

Juliet's dark eyes sparkled and she nodded as she licked her parched lips; "That would be fantastic Bristol. I'm not sure I can take all of this attention!"

Without saying a word Bristol slipped in-between Juliet's slim tapered legs. Placing her hands on her knees she slowly slid both hands up her legs, digging her thumbs into the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Juliet let out a gasp and a moan from the pain of her aching legs and the sensation it was sending to her awakening pussy.

Bristol smiled wickedly at her as her hands traveled up and down her gorgeous legs. Her thumbs and fingernails raked her sensitive flesh, but she teased her by avoiding her pussy. Each upward pass, she came closer and closer to her pussy and Juliet arched her back trying to get Bristol to play with her aching pussy.

Sarah's hands abandoned Juliet's neck and shoulders and now were moving lower. She tickled the sides and bottom of her huge breasts and just like Bristol, avoided what Juliet wanted most, her hands on her nipples and areoles.

Juliet looked up at Sarah and her eyes were pleading with hers to play with her nipples.

Sarah smiled down at her and lowered her mouth to hers. Their tongues shot out of their mouths and they fought with one another, their lips barely touching, but there was no doubt the kiss would soon grow into a passionate and heated duel.

Juliet's wet hands came out of the bubbly water and wrapped around Sarah's dark locks. Pulling her head harder against hers, their lips met and their lips flattened out against each other's. Both of their mouths worked back and forth and their tongues swapped spit. She dropped one hand back under the water and found the juncture between her legs. She slipped two fingers deep into Sarah's pussy.

Sarah moaned into Juliet's mouth and her hands finally cupped her huge tits, her thumbs flicked back and forth across the huge nipples and she began plucking at them causing Juliet to groan even louder as their kiss grew stronger.

Not to be left out Bristol's hands finally slipped up and she slowly swept her index finger up and down the blossoming lips of Juliet's pussy lips.

Juliet was being double-teamed, with Sarah playing with her tits and kissing her passionately and Bristol's fingers now playing with her pussy, she was quickly racing towards a crashing orgasm,

When Bristol's thumb parted her lips and found her clit, it sent Juliet into orbit. She thrashed around in the hot water and when she did this she broke loose from Sarah and down she went into the hot bubbly water.

She came up coughing and it abruptly brought her orgasm to a quick end. She shook with frustration, her orgasm was ebbing and quickly dowsed and she wanted it to continue. She wrapped her arms around Sarah and began to ravish her body. She sucked on her breasts that were floating on the surface of the water. Juliet's hair was now hanging down and she looked like a drowned rat. Her hand slipped in between Sarah's legs and finding her pussy, she slipped a finger into her cunt and began to flick her nub of a clit and Sarah leaned in and forced more of her firm tit into Juliet's active mouth.

Bristol came up behind Juliet and wrapping her arms around her waist pulled her against her. This allowed her to slip her hands down and once again began to finger her swollen cuntlips and when she found Juliet's clit began to roll it around the tip of her finger.

Juliet loved what Bristol was doing below in the hot water and she slowed her pace on Sarah as the short lived orgasm began to build. Pulling her mouth off of Sarah's tit she turned back to Bristol; "Oh fuck yeah Bristol, don't stop, please don't stop, so close, so close, yes, yes oh fuck I'm cumming, faster, play with my clit faster, faster, yes harder, just like that!"

She slumped against Sarah as she felt as if her inners were being torn from her body as Bristol's magical fingers and the lush body of Sarah before her took her over the top and she slipped back into the water. With only her head above the water, her long blonde hair floated on the surface of the water and she leaned back to let the water comb through her tangled locks.

When the orgasm slowly subsided she stood back up and took a seat besides Sarah. She held out her arms and Bristol willingly slipped into her long slender arms. They embraced tenderly and as their lips met the kiss was soft and gentle. As the kiss grew with intensity their hands began moving, caressing each other's firm bodies.

Their large breasts mashed again each other's and they both slipped their hands down and played with each other's ample asses.

Sarah slipped out of the hot tub and dried herself off and turned to the two who were still locked in a heated embrace; "Come on you two, let's settle down before the fire. If you two stay in there any longer you'll both turn into prunes!"

Bristol and Juliet reluctantly separated and Juliet stepped out first. As she stepped out her huge tits hung down and Sarah fought the urge to wrap her lips around the stiff nipple.

Bristol was behind her and she couldn't resist the urge to caress Juliet's firm ass as it came out of the water. She grabbed Juliet by the hips and pulled her back to her face. Her tongue wormed its way between her lush cheeks and stabbed at the puffy lips of her pussy.

Juliet stopped dead in her tracks and wiggled her ass against the active tongue behind her.

Bristol spread Juliet's cheeks and moved upward and finding her starred hole stabbed at the puckered hole and Juliet let out a groan and tossed her wet locks back over her shoulders.

Sarah could not resist any longer, she stepped up onto the second step and plucked away at the swaying tits before her. Her tongue rolled at the turgid tip and when her teeth nipped at the stiff nipple, Juliet let out a loud groan.

She wiggled around as the two Palin women worked at the front and back of her. Her wet stringy hair dripped all over the back of Sarah and this caused her to pull back and the stiff nipple popped out of her mouth.

Sarah took her by the hand and against her will, guided Juliet out of the tub. This caused her to disconnect from Bristol's active tongue and she was so close to cumming. She picked up a huge heated fluffy towel and began drying Juliet's body. She took extra time on her large breasts and the juncture between her legs. It was a lost cause because she was so turned on that her pussy kept on producing more and more fluids to dry.

Sarah picked up another towel and playfully tossed it over Juliet's head and began rubbing wildly at her dripping locks.

Juliet started to sway back and forth and nearly lost her balance and Bristol who was now dry caught her and pulled the towel from her head.

The three of them started laughing and Sarah picked up the hair dryer and having Juliet sit on the warm towel began drying her hair.