Field Trip Follies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Gary's beady eyes suddenly filled with tears. He croaked, "Really?"

She looked him up and down, hungrily. "Laurie is gonna love your body."

"I don't think so, Mrs. Foster. One look at me and she'll run for the hills."

"Let me be the judge of that, Gary. I know Laurie better than you do. There's just one little thing we need to take care of. Follow me."

Lindsey collected her purse and led him down the little hallway leading to the locker rooms. He followed without even thinking. He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that Mrs. Foster thought he was a beautiful beast. Even when he'd been in his lustful daze the previous day, he'd never considered she'd do anything but consent grudgingly to his advances.

Mrs. Foster pushed open the lady's locker-room door and beckoned him to follow.

"That's the girls room..."

"We're the only ones here, and it's only 5:15. Don't worry about it."

Mrs. Foster sounded so sure of herself, so he followed. She put her huge purse on a long counter of sinks and started to dig through it. Gary couldn't understand why women, particularly little ones like Mrs. Foster, needed to carry around such gigantic bags. He soon found out. It was so they were prepared for anything. She brought her hand out holding a big bar of soap and a three-pack of disposable razors. As she ripped open the package, Gary suddenly realized what she had in mind.

"No... wait a second."

She turned toward him and grinned mischievously. "You're very hairy, Gary.... It's kinda scary." She giggled. "You don't want Laurie to run for the hills, do you Sasquatch? No? Then bring that little stool over here and sit down."

Mrs. Foster filled the sink with hot water. Then she lathered up the bar of soap and started spreading the suds on Gary's shoulders and back. He loved the feel of her warm wet hands on his flesh. The water ran down into his sweatpants, but he was too dazed to object. He'd been considering shaving himself for years, but was afraid of what he might find underneath all that hair... terrified that his muscles would be smaller than he hoped, and he'd become even more obsessed than ever, chasing that ideal body he longed for with all his heart. He was glad that Mrs. Foster was forcing him to finally take the plunge.

Lindsey quickly shaved his back. His hair, though thick, was soft and came off easily. Then she shaved his arms, underarms, chest and abs. It was particularly difficult shaving the nooks and crannies caused by his amazing muscles, but if the razor hurt him at all, he never complained. It took a lot longer than she would have thought, but it was so fun, she totally lost track of time. She was on a mission to remove every molecule of hair.

As she worked, she felt kind of like an art restorer, slowly cleaning away centuries of pollution to reveal the glorious masterpiece hidden beneath. Bit by bit, Gary's sculptured physique was uncovered in all its splendor. She got more turned on with every second... her pussy was aching with lust by the time she finished his torso. The first razor was hopelessly clogged. But she had two more.

She asked, "How does it feel?"

He rubbed his big hands over his chest. "Wow... it feels weird. My whole body is tingling... but it feels smoother than I expected. I thought it would be stubbly."

"Nope. Soft as a baby's behind."

"How do I look?"

"See for yourself."

He'd been sitting with his back to the mirror, so he stood and turned. An ugly faced Adonis looked back at him through the mirror. "Wow." He couldn't believe he was looking at his own body, not one of the guys in those muscle mags. He was ripped. Totally ripped. It was the first time he'd ever seen his crazy abdominals and the complicated web of muscles in his pecs. He felt an almost religious rush of wonder. It was almost as if he'd just undergone a miraculous transformation... under the patient, loving hands of Saint Foster.

Suddenly, without preamble, Lindsey grabbed his waistband and yanked his sweatpants and underwear to the ground.

Gary threw his hands over his cock and shouted, "Hey!"

"We're not done yet."

Suddenly Gary realized that Mrs. Foster meant to shave ALL of him. Everything. He felt a little woozy. His heart started beating hard in his chest. But she was looking up at him with such determination in those beautiful doll-like eyes that he couldn't resist her. He squeaked, "Do we have to?"

"Look at yourself. What do you think?"

She had a point there. He was cleanly shaven down to the waist... it looked like he was wearing the bottom half of a gorilla suit. "Oh, fuck it." He kicked off his shoes and socks, keeping his hand over his cock the whole time, thrilled and horrified, in equal measures.

Lindsey sat on the stool, buzzing with excitement. Her pussy was already wet from shaving his torso... she could hardly wait to get to the good parts. She started with his legs, shaving both of them almost all the way up.

Gary started to get over his embarrassment... he even started enjoying himself. A beautiful, tiny little woman was crouched right in front of him, shaving his legs. He couldn't help himself... his cock started to push insistently against his cupped hands. Let me out! Let me out!

By the time Lindsey finished his legs, she could tell that Gary was trying mightily to hide his hard-on, but failing. His hands were big, but his cock was bigger. She licked her lips as she started spreading foam over Gary's rock hard butt cheeks.

"Spread your legs for me."

Gary nervously spread his legs. Then he felt Mrs. Foster running her soapy hand deep into his ass crack... going farther and farther, across his asshole and everything... then her soapy hand emerged on the other side and she was cupping his hairy testicles and spreading soap all over them. Oh my god... Mrs. Foster's touching my nut sack! He'd never felt anything so wonderful in his life.

She quickly shaved his ass and flanks, then whispered, "Bend over."

"What?"

"Come on, bend over."

He did as he was told and was thrilled by the sensation of a razor being run all around his asshole, and the back of his balls. He was a bit frightened that she'd cut something, but his hair was so soft by this time that it came off easily. Although she was having to rinse the razor out again and again, because he was so hairy.

While he was bent over, Lindsey got a good look at the underside of Gary's hard cock. It was 8 inches long, and thick. It was heavily veined, with a fat, knobby head, and a bit of a downward curve. It wasn't as sleek and perfect as Brant's cock, but its freaky, knobby shape suited Gary's beastly body.

"Okay. Turn around. Time for the big finish." She giggled.

He turned, his heart beating hard with anticipation. He still hand his hands cupped loosely over his cock, but she gently took his wrists and pulled his hands open. He saw the hunger on her face as she looked as his cock. He couldn't believe he was naked in front of her... his rock-hard penis just inches away from her face. It was throbbing. He gasped as she spread soap foam all over it. Oh, my god... she's holding my cock! Fuck... oh... fuck... she's stroking it! Oh shit... she's jacking me off! Oh... shit, that feels so good!

Lindsey took extra time spreading the soap over his cock and balls, giggling at the look of crazy lust on his face. She even jerked him a bit, holding his meaty shaft tightly in her soapy hand. Then she let go and shaved the hair between his belly button and his cock, working slowly downward, enjoying it. There was plenty of time. He gasped when she wrapped her fingers around his cock again. But instead of stroking it, she just held it in different positions with her delicate fingertips as she shaved the scraggly pubes that were growing almost halfway up the meaty shaft.

"Sit on the counter." Once Gary was sitting, she had him open his legs wide, so she had full access to his balls. He clearly loved the feel of her fingers pushing and pulling his dangly flesh this way and that as she shaved every inch of his testicles, until they were totally raw.

Suddenly, Lindsey realized that she was finished! It had taken so long to shave his massive body, that it was hard to believe she'd finally completed the gargantuan task. She'd run through all three razors, and the floor was covered with a halo of curly black hair and soapsuds. She got a towel wet with warm water and ran it all over his body as he stood in front of her, clearing away as much soap and hair residue as she could.

When she was done, she said, "Pose for me, Gary."

Gary smiled his ugly smile, then flexed into the most powerful, full body pose he could manage.

"Oh... shit... you're a god, Gary." She moaned, stunned by the sight of his godly body. He was not only incredibly ripped, and amazingly defined, his muscles were beautifully balanced, which Mark had told her was the art of muscle building. She felt weak in the knees.

Gary was surprised when Mrs. Foster stepped up to him and started running her hands all over his smooth chest and ribs. He didn't know what to do, so he held his pose, flexing his muscles for all he was worth. Mrs. Foster's delicate little fingers felt electric on his freshly shaved flesh. Then she got even closer... she reached around him to feel his back and ass, casually pressing her belly into the tip of his hard cock. Then she gripped him tighter, hugging him, and he could feel the hardness of her nipples pressing into his ribcage.

His heart was beating a mile a minute by this time, and sweat broke out on his forehead, partly from the strain of holding the flex, and partly from the simple fact that his English Teacher feeling him up. She began to kiss his chest... then her tongue came out and she licked his pecs in swirling circles. He gasped when she took his nipples one by one into her mouth and suckled them with lascivious hunger. Then she started kissing her way down his chest, planting a loving kiss on each separate muscle group, as she made her way down... down... down. His mind was exploding. Oh shit... she's gonna suck my cock!! As she inserted her tongue into his navel, he felt her fingers wrapping tightly around his throbbing shaft. Gary gasped. This is it... I'm gonna get my first blowjob!

"Hey, wait for me!" shouted a girl, right outside in the hallway.

Gary froze with fear, but Lindsey jumped up, grabbed her purse, and pulled Gary away from the sinks. They found themselves in an adjacent room, with Lockers on one side, curtained shower stalls on the other, and a long bench in the middle. There were no exits, so she pulled him into one of the shower stalls, just as they heard the door bang open, followed by the giggling clamor of girls.

Gary was apoplectic with terror. It sounded like a hundred girls were stampeding into the locker room. Mrs. Foster tried to calm him by stroking his shoulder softly, but all he could think about was the utter embarrassment of being discovered. Oh god... please... no... How would he ever live down being caught naked in a shower stall in the girl's locker room... with a teacher? But then he thought about the shit-storm of trouble Mrs. Foster would get into over this. She'll get fired for sure! I don't want to be responsible for that! Then he thought, I need to get dressed! But he suddenly realized that he'd left his shirt and hoodie out in the gym, and his pants and shoes were piled up on the floor under the sinks. Shit... shit... shit... shit...

Lindsey pointed to the top of the curtain, and whispered, "Can you see who it is?"

Gary looked up to where she was pointing. The bar holding the curtain was mounted an inch below the header. Gary put his massive hands on the tile walls on either side and pushed himself up to his tiptoes to see if he could peek out the narrow opening. He could... in fact, it gave him a panoramic view of the locker room.

He saw five adorable teenage girls come bustling in, dressed in jogging outfits. He immediately recognized them... they were with the Malvado Playa Colorguard... Laurie Bonner's friends... although he didn't see Laurie with them. He'd watched them practicing the night before. He'd even almost picked one of these girls over Laurie. She was named Steffie, and was a short-haired blonde with an adorably mischievous face. She also had a muscular body with a deep, coppery suntan, and eyes so bright blue that they almost looked like they were glowing.

The girls chattered away about how cold it was outside and how pissed off they were that their Band Director, Mrs. Antonia had woken them up at 6am and made them go for a run. But he could barely hear what they were saying because as soon as they came in, the girls started undressing.

Lindsey whispered, "What do you see?"

He couldn't answer. All he could do was stare... utterly transfixed by this feast of femininity. Shirts were lifted, pants were dropped... and soon, all five delicious girls were wearing nothing but their underwear. He had a perfect view of Steffie's muscular, tanned body. She was wearing lacy, white underwear, and as she laughed, her generous cleavage rippled gaily. He'd never seen a girl in her underwear before, much less five of them at the same time. His cock was so hard, he had to make sure to keep his ass back, to prevent it from poking out through the curtain.

A pretty black girl came running into the locker room shouting, "Ewwww! Disgusting!"

"What is it, Suzi?" asked Steffie.

"Somebody must have shaved their dog out there! There's a pile of curly, black hair all over the floor by the sink!"

The girls laughed like crazy. Then Steffie said, "Maybe Mrs. Antonia came here to shave her legs while we were jogging!" The girls went crazy for that joke. Even Lindsey snorted, stifling a laugh.

Gary was about to shush her, when he saw Steffie reach behind her back and unhook her bra. He just about passed out at the sight of Steffie's beautiful breasts as they fell unceremoniously into view. Though her body was heavily tanned, her breasts were as pale as paper. The contrast between tanned skin and untanned skin was stunning to behold. Her areolas and nipples were pale... almost invisible. He started drooling. Literally.

Things only got better when she peeled off her underwear, revealing a pale triangle of creamy, white flesh between her legs, the bottom point of which was home to a perfect, pink pussy, with a pronounced clitoral bump on top. Steffie had trimmed her blonde pubes, so that there was nothing left but a little vertical stripe on top. He'd heard one of the guys calling that kind of thing a 'landing strip.' Gary felt light headed. Fuck... I'd like to make a landing on that strip... with my tongue.

Lindsey could tell from Gary's breathing that the girls must be stripping. She smiled and felt happy for him. She'd done more than her fair share of peeping in shower rooms over the years. Of course, as a bisexual woman, she had an unfair advantage. For now, she was happy just to look at Gary's wonderfully ripped back. He was standing on tip toes, making his legs and ass look absolutely scrumptious.

Gary was amazed by how casually the girls were all stripping naked in front of each other. He had no experience in locker rooms... he'd never showered at school. They were just peeling off everything... and he was watching. He was thrilled to see that each girl's body was delightfully different. Some had dark nipples, some light, some had hairy pussies, some had them neatly trimmed... some had defined muscles, others looked soft and cuddly. It was an absolute banquet for the eyes. The last one to strip was the black girl, Suzi. Even though she was the skinniest girl, her tits were the biggest. They were round and chocolate brown, with large black areolas, and they jiggled like crazy as she laughed with her friends. She's so... fucking... delicious.

"Fuck." he moaned out loud, aching with lust. He saw Steffie look up at the sound, her face suddenly suspicious and angry. Gary almost screamed in fear. He retreated backward, stumbling around Mrs. Foster and plunking down on the built-in bench at the back of the shower. He cowered, as if he could hide behind her tiny body. Oh fuck!! I'm dead! We're dead!

"Hey! Is someone in there?" said Steffie, suspiciously.

This is it!! We're screwed!

Lindsey stepped up to the curtain, opened it around her face and peered out, "It's just me."

Lindsey was amazed by the sight of Steffie's rack. Wow... what a hottie. And that bikini tan... how old-school is that?

Suzi said, "Oh, hey, aren't you Laurie's friend?"

Lindsey turned to see a thin black girl with enormous chocolate boobs.

"Oh Hi. You must be Suzi."

"She told you about me?"

"She pointed you out in the ballroom. You're the goody two shoes." The girls laughed as if it was something they called her all the time. "She said you were covering for her last night."

"Well, it didn't work. Mrs. Antonia caught her sneaking back in, drunk as a skunk, no thanks to you."

"Oh, no! Is she in trouble?"

One of the other girls, a sexy short-haired redhead said, "Nah. The band needs Laurie, so Mrs. A let it slide."

Steffie added, "She even let Laurie sleep in while the rest of us had to freeze our asses off!"

Gary waited in intense suspense as Lindsey was introduced to the various girls. He learned that Steffie's last name was Hatton. It was good to have a full name to go with those amazingly pale tits that were now burned on his retinas for life. After a while, the girls started going into the showers.

Steffie looked at Lindsey's little innocent face, but found it a bit weird that the short Mexicana had been lurking in the shower stall all that time. She's not even running the shower. Why? She's acting awfully suspicious. She said, "Hey... is your shower not working?"

Lindsey laughed, "Sorry... I'd just come in here when you gals showed up. I was eavesdropping. Well... guess I better get to it."

"Have a nice shower."

When Lindsey closed the curtain again, she almost cracked up at the sight of big strong Gary cowering back there. His cock was totally flaccid now, dangling impotent with fear.

Gary whispered, "What are we gonna do?"

Lindsey whispered back, "Well... it may take a while until the coast is clear. So meanwhile, I'm gonna take a shower."

Gary held his breath as Mrs. Foster stripped out of her clothes. It was one thing to peep at girls, but another thing entirely to have a woman intentionally strip naked in front of him. She kicked her shoes and socks off, then peeled her sports bra off, and her little breasts bounced down. She winked at him and peeled off her shorts, slowly and sensuously, letting him savor the moment. She's so goddamned beautiful. He loved how small she was... how slight. And he loved her smooth, pale brown skin... her long, dark nipples... her fuzzy, adorable pussy... he ached to touch her.

Mrs. Foster smiled warmly at him and hung her clothes and purse on the hook. The she walked up to him and reached past him to turn on the shower, casually brushing her breasts against his massive shoulder. He blushed and started to get out of the way, but she put her hands on his chest to make him stay seated. Then she got a big handful of body foam from the soap dispenser and started washing him. He still had residue from the shaving, so he knew there was a practical purpose to all this... but the way she touched him... well, it wasn't practical at all. It was provocative... and erotic. She spent way more time than strictly necessary washing his cock... rubbing it with her foamy little hands it was long and hard, and he was giddy with lust.

"You do me now," she whispered, squirting soap into his hands.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers