Field Trip Follies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Mrs. Foster raised her arms over her head, and he began to wash her tight little body... his hands were touching a woman's body for the first time ever, and his mind was exploding with a tangle of love and lust. He touched every inch of her little body as she turned slowly for him... those firm little breasts, that tight little ass... that fuzzy, adorable pussy. All the while she was looking at him with her innocent doll-like eyes, a sweet, crooked smile on her pretty little lips. He was in a total haze of lust, and by the time he was washing her back, he had the crazy desire to grab her hips and lift her onto his cock... it would be so easy... and get the whole virginity thing over with once and for all. But he'd never do such a thing... not unless she told him to... and he wanted her to tell him to in the worst way imaginable.

But she didn't. She just grinned and teased him with her beauty.

One by one he heard the other showers go off, and the girls chatting as they dressed and left. Only one shower, other than his, was still running. He vaguely wondered which girl it was.

Eventually he'd washed every nanometer of Mrs. Foster's tight little body, so she turned slowly, letting him rinse her off. Then she took the showerhead and rinsed him off, from top to bottom. When she was done, she put the showerhead in the holder, but left it running.

She whispered, "I think I should finish what I started out there by the sinks."

Gary nodded enthusiastically. Then Mrs. Foster started kissing her way down his body again, slowly... sensuously. Oh, shit... she's really gonna do it this time... she's gonna suck my cock! Then she kneeled between his wide open legs, and lifted his cock with one hand, as she leaned over and sucked one of his big, bald balls into her hot little mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he hissed. He heard the girl in the shower stall right next to him start to sing. Her beautiful voice resonated through the shower room. He recognized her voice as beautiful blonde Steffie, and the knowledge that she was only a few feet away as Mrs. Foster sucked his balls, made him writhe with lust. He held his breath, so as not to moan and give himself away. He could feel every detail of Mrs. Foster's lips, tongue and teeth as she licked, sucked and nibbled his nut sack. Her soft little hand began sliding up and down on his smooth shaft as her tongue wetly circled and swirled on the sensitive spot just under his scrotum.

He looked down and saw her adorable little nose bending around the base of his cock, which looked utterly enormous next to her lovely little brown face. He felt powerful... huge... manly.

Lindsey loved the feel of Gary's big, smooth balls in her mouth, and his heavy, veiny cock in her hand. So masculine... so powerful. She knew it was his first time for this kind of thing, so she took her time, and gave him a ball-licking he'd never forget. After a while she began to push one of his legs up, and he responded by lifting it. That allowed her to lick lower and lower on his balls, tonguing the super-sensitive skin of his perineum. He gasped and shivered, and she pushed his leg up even higher. Now his anus was completely exposed. Since she'd shaved it and cleaned it so thoroughly earlier, she felt an irresistible urge to taste it.

Gary felt Mrs. Foster's tongue circling his freshly shaven anus. "Oh, shit!" He groaned as her sharp little tongue licked his asshole. It was such a filthy thing for such a sweet little woman to be doing... it totally blew his mind. Then she started pressing her tongue inside, slowly but insistently working it in to his sensitive opening. He'd never experienced such a weird, wonderful sensation before. Meanwhile, she was stroking his cock lightly, her small hand sliding up and down his eight inches. He felt an orgasm brewing.

As Lindsey swirled the tip of her tongue around Gary's tight, clean asshole, a sudden image popped into her mind... her tongue buried in Katie's asshole. Fuck! I don't want to think about that now! But it was too late. She was thinking about it now. I gave my sister a rim job. But instead of grossing her out, the thought turned her on. She moaned and stuck her tongue in, even deeper, as she jacked his cock with more and more power. Then she felt Gary's cock begin to swell and knew that he was going to cum soon.

Mrs. Foster straightened up and pushed her little breasts together, pressing them to either side of Gary's throbbing shaft, and started stroking him up and down. Oh shit... Mrs. Foster's titty-fucking me! Oh shit, it looks so great! He was close to cumming... so close... but now that her tongue wasn't in his asshole anymore, the wave receded, and he came back from the brink of release. He was so glad. He didn't want this to end just yet... it was just too awesome, and he was enjoying the sight of Mrs. Foster's brown tits sliding up and down the sides of his pale cock.

Then Mrs. Foster threw her head back and moaned, as Gary pinched and twisted her rubbery, long nipples with is large fingers. Her tits were so soft, and his freshly shaven cock was so sensitive... he felt little shivers of pleasure running up from his balls, and a blob of precum welled out of the tip. She saw it and bent her willowy neck forward, and licked the oozing white blob off with the flat of her tongue. Oh, shit... she's licking my cock... she's tasting my cum... fuck!

Lindsey sucked and slurped the tip of Gary's penis, drawing out a little more precum, then licked her lips and looked up at him and said, "Yummy, Gary."

That look in her eyes was the most erotic thing so far. Gary felt his whole body shiver with lust and emotion. He felt ashamed of being such an asshole to her the day before. She's an angel... an absolute angel.

Then Mrs. Foster opened her pretty mouth. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... she's gonna suck my cock... oh shit! He stared as her mouth slowly, wetly, engulfed the knobby head. His entire body stiffened as he felt his meaty shaft sliding deeper into her lovely head, over her tongue and between her teeth... all the way into the back of her throat... then beyond. She was literally swallowing him... engulfing his entire penis until her chin was buried in his scrotum. Then she started swallowing. He moaned, "Oh, fuuuuck..." He felt her epiglottis massaging the head of his cock... milking it. It was a mind-blowing sensation.

Gary put his huge hands on either side of Mrs. Foster's pretty little head and quivered as she gulped and gulped and gulped. He felt himself oozing precum right into her throat. After a full minute, she pulled out, and gasped for air.

She looked up at him and whispered, "Laurie's gonna love this cock of yours, Gary. I can't wait to watch her suck it. I can't wait to watch you stick this beautiful cock inside her tight little pussy and fuck her till she cums all over you."

Then she started sucking him again, wrapping one hand around his shaft, and fondling his balls with the other. She was drooling all over his shaft, so her hand was well lubricated as she went all the way up and all the way down, sucking harder and harder, faster and faster, her grip amazingly tight. All the while, Steffie's beautiful, sexy singing voice was making the entire room vibrate. It was a R&B song he didn't know. It was so beautiful... he could hardly have imagined a more wonderful soundtrack to listen to for his first blowjob.

Gary felt something powerful building up. He'd masturbated probably hundreds of thousands of times over the years, but he'd never felt an orgasm coming on so strong. His legs began to quiver uncontrollably and he had to hold his breath to keep from roaring. He heard Steffie turning off her shower and stepping out into the locker room, still humming lightly. He could picture her standing there, just a few feet away, totally naked, drying her beautiful, tanned body. If only she knew what was going on in here!

Lindsey had to hold on tight, as Gary's muscle-bound body began to buck and jerk. She could feel his cock hardening, and the veins on it swelling up. She was sucking faster and faster, harder and harder.

Gary's entire body went into an almost total body clench, as he felt the cum galloping up his groin. He suddenly forgot entirely about trying to stay quiet. He grunted loudly, "Oh shit... I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Right at that moment, the shower curtain shot open. He was looking at Steffie and she was looking at him, her eyes and mouth wide open. She had a towel around her waist, but her pale tits were totally on display. Gary wanted to stop... to cover himself up... to run for the hills... but it was too late. He was cumming, and he was helpless to do anything but stare at Steffie's tits as he roared, "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

The first blast was so powerful it took Lindsey completely by surprise. She'd sucked hundreds of men's cocks over the years, but the sheer power and quantity of cum that shot out of Gary's cock was utterly unexpected. The first two shots almost completely filled her mouth, and forced their way into the very back of her throat, so that she almost choked on them, as she tried to swallow. She reflexively pulled back, cum pouring out of her mouth, and now, five more, powerful, heavy ropes of cum shot out of him. The first two shot entirely over her head, so she pulled his cock down and aimed it at her face as she jerked him powerfully. The next three ropes splooged heavy and hot against her cheeks, lips, nose and hair. She laughed out loud, amazed by the sheer wetness of each new shot. Gary's a mother-fucking cum machine!

Gary felt all the massive muscles in his abdomen clenching... squirting the cum out of him with amazing power. He couldn't believe that Steffie was watching him cum all over Mrs. Foster's face, and amazed that she didn't run away, particularly when the first two jets of cum almost reached the threshold. She was staring into the shower stall, utterly transfixed by the scene. Gary looked down, to see the fifth juicy shot hitting Mrs. Foster right in the face. Then she leaned forward, opening her mouth eagerly, her eyes wide with wonder and happiness. She kept jerking his cock, milking the cum out of it, so he shot again and again into her mouth, as his body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably.

Over the years, Gary had developed a habit of counting how many spurts his cock would make when he masturbated. On average, he managed eight to ten big juicy squirts of about a teaspoon each. This time he counted thirteen, plus an additional ten spasms of lesser visual power, but just as much physical pleasure. It took almost fifteen seconds of full on orgasm to finish flooding Mrs. Foster's mouth with his seed. She was gulping mightily, but a lot of it was pouring out of her sweet lips, onto her perky tits, and splattering all over her thighs. It was the filthiest sight he'd ever seen, made doubly filthy by the fact that naked, blonde Steffie was watching the whole thing in awe.

Lindsey couldn't believe how powerful and juicy Gary's orgasm was. His whole body was clenching and spasming. She looked up as his massive body finished going through the dregs of orgasm, and cum kept welling and oozing into her mouth with each jerk of his body. She'd only seen a few men in her life cum this hard and none this long.

Steffie was in shock. She'd never seen anything like that before. Laurie's friend was kneeling low enough that Steffie had seen the freaky muscleman with the huge cock, plastering the girl right in the face. It was incredible! Steffie's friend Rona Barrett had told her all sorts of crazy stories about her sexual conquests, but nothing as awesome as this! She absolutely had to call Rona and tell her what she'd just seen. Rona was going to be soooo jealous! Steffie quietly closed the curtain and quickly dressed, not even bothering to put her underwear on. I've gotta get back to my room and masturbate! NOW!

Lindsey looked up at Gary and waited until he finally opened his eyes and looked down at her. She whispered, "Gary.... I want to fuck you so bad right now... but... I want you to save yourself for Laurie."

"Okay." Gary looked up and saw that Steffie was gone. Then he looked at Mrs. Foster's face. She was plastered with cum, but she was smiling innocently... sweetly. His cock almost immediately started getting hard again.

Lindsey considered letting Gary finger fuck her, or go down on her, but the locker room was quiet for the first time in an hour. This might be their only opportunity to escape. "Lets rinse this cum off and get out of here before someone else comes in!"

Later, after they were finally dressed and back in the weight room, she said "I haven't figured out the details for our little party tonight, but I'll let you know, once I know. You aren't going to chicken out on me, are you Gary?"

He smiled his goofy, ugly smile and said, "No ma'am."

"Good. Now... some advice: Don't masturbate today. You're going to want to. Believe me, I know. But do yourself a favor and resist the urge. Save it for tonight. Save it for Laurie."

"Okay, Mrs. Foster."

"And call me Lindsey around her. She thinks I'm a student. She thinks I'm eighteen."

He giggled his high laugh, "Yeah... I can see that. You're awfully young looking, Mrs. F... I mean, Lindsey."

"Tell her we're both seniors... if it comes up. Oh, and... I said you needed a little kissing practice yesterday, so..." Lindsey pulled him down to her lips and started kissing him. Gary had a pronounced underbite. "Try opening your mouth farther." He did, and it made all the difference. Soon, she was totally fucking his face with her tongue and he was reaching around to fondle her ass with his hands and his cock was growing...pressing insistently against her belly.

She heard sounds out in the hallway, so she broke the kiss. "That was hot, Gary. That's the way to do it. Open your mouth like that and you'll knock her dead!"

About halfway through the kiss, Gary had fallen in love with Mrs. Foster. It was as if the grey skies had parted and the sun was shining on him for the first time in his life. He had no illusions, however. He was a student and she was a teacher with a husband and a kid. But he knew, as of that moment, that he'd do anything for her. If anybody ever tried to hurt her... if Willie Jones, for instance, tried to rape her again, he'd rip the motherfucker in half.

Before they went their separate ways, Gary said, "Uh... Mrs. Foster... you should know... that Steffie girl... she saw us."

"Shit. When?"

"Right when I was cumming."

She laughed crazily, "Fuck... she saw that?"

"Yeah. Then she took off. I hope you don't get in trouble."

"Well... she doesn't know I'm a teacher, so we should be okay. Don't worry about it."

He smiled and loped off, a dazed, satisfied expression on his ugly mug, not a care in the world. But Lindsey was worried. Worried about her sanity. This was the third day in a row that someone had caught her having sex with a student. I must have some kind of sick subconscious desire to get caught!

She saw her reflection in a mirror and said, "You're a bad girl, Lindsey."

She smiled back at herself. Yeah... I am.

*

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment if you have time. I love comments! That's my reward for the endless hours I've put into this crazy thing!

This story is now over 100,000 words, and is not the first truly novel-length story I've written, and there are lots more chapters to go!

It will take me some time to get to the next chapter. I am going to work on my other stories a while before I move on with Follies. If you want to be on a mailing list to be notified of future posts, please send me your email. I'll keep it confidential!

C.B. Summers

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers