Field Trip Follies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

I shouldn't let her touch me like this... but I guess I owe her this much after feeling her up for the last hour...

Alyson broke the kiss with a yawn. She stretched her arms luxuriously, then relaxed back, her long red hair spreading out on the pillow. Lindsey was about to reach for the blanket when Alyson opened her legs wide, saying, "Kiss me nighty-night Mrs. Foster." She giggled and patted her furry red pussy.

Lindsey couldn't resist any longer. She crawled onto the bed between Alyson's freckly legs until her face was just an inch or two from Alyson's freshly scrubbed pussy. Then she leaned forward until her nose touched Alyson's curly red pubes, and took a deep breath of Alyson's sweet sex. She shuddered with lust. This is it Lindsey... your last chance to do the right thing. Leave her alone. Let her go to sleep. Don't do this thing. You're her teacher. She's only eighteen, for fuck-sake! Just back the fuck off. Ohhhhhhhhhh... FUCK IT!!

Lindsey stuck out her tongue and licked Allyson's rosy pussy from base to clit.

Alyson sighed happily and ran her fingers through Mrs. Foster's hair. She closed her eyes to savor every sensation of Mrs. Foster's tongue on her pussy. So good... so good. This is me. This is me. I don't care if it makes me evil, Jesus. This is who I am.

Lindsey was enthralled with Alyson's pussy, but disgusted with herself. I knew I was going to eat her out before the trip was through, and here I am, eating her out. Shit. I used to think I was such a good teacher. I'm not. I'm as bad as they get. I'm worse than Mr. Dodder. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I shouldn't be doing this. But holy Christ, she tastes good... so juicy and delicious... so soft and young. Mmmmm.... She tickled Alyson's hymen with the tip of her tongue. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck... virgin pussy. I'm eating eighteen-year-old virgin pussy. Yummy...

After a wile Lindsey wondered why Alyson wasn't moaning and groaning any more. She looked up and saw Alyson's eyes were closed. She had a sweet little smile on her face, and her breasts were rising and falling slowly in slumber.

Damn.

Meanwhile...

While Brandi came down from her orgasm, Ayako and Big Blue softly ran their hands all over Brandi's torso. She hummed happily. "I don't know which feels better. Ayako-san's fingers or your furry paws." She chuckled. Big Blue sure does like my tits. Can't seem to get enough of them. Then she got up on her knees and pulled pull off the tight sequined uniform and tossed it to the floor. She heard the Bear growl lasciviously at the sight of her naked body. She smiled at him and ran her hands sensuously over her breasts. "Why, thank you Big Blue. Tell me... who's cuter, Ayako, Dana Lee or me?"

Killian stood up at the foot of the bed and looked from one girl to the next. They were all incredibly cute in their own ways. Dana Lee, still sound asleep on the other bed, was skinny and tall, with a starkly muscular, deeply tanned figure. She was Barbie Doll beautiful. Brandi, by contrast was chubby, but Killian found her voluptuous curves utterly enchanting. She had a narrow waist, with huge tits and a generous, bouncy ass. And those strange tattoos all over her torso lent her a special uniqueness that only added to her natural cuteness.

Then his eyes fell on Ayako. She was kneeling on the bed with her hands on her thighs, looking at him with a dreamy, slightly sleepy expression. Her tiny little body was absolute perfection. Small, pale, perfectly proportioned, and soft. Her skin had a smattering of dark speckles, like constellations in the night sky. And her face was simply the prettiest face he'd ever seen in his life, even though he'd never had her on his list of crushes before today. Maybe that's why I love her so much. She doesn't intimidate me. She's just an angel.


Still, it would be impolite to single any of them out, so he waved his hands over the entire room of naked girls, then brought his hands to his heart and did the Big Blue Bear's "Happy Love" dance, wiggling his hips and shaking all over with a comical pantomime of infatuation. Ayako clapped gleefully.

Brandi laughed. "You're a skillful politician, Big Blue. I gotta give you that. Now, let's get back to business."

Ayako was thrilled when Brandi laid down again, this time with her head toward the foot of the bed. Ayako quickly crawled between Brandi's open legs, utterly ravenous for another taste of pussy. From this position, she had much easier access than before. Soon Brandi was moaning in pleasure. She grabbed a handful of Ayako's blue hair and began grinding her face against that tasty cunt of hers. Oh, segoi! I can't believe I'm fucking my best friend with my face! But I am! I am! And I love it!

"Oh, fuck, Ayako! That feels so good... oh yeah, stick out your tongue..." Brandi moaned in joy, and arched backward, looking up at the Big Blue Bear. He was towering above her at the foot of the bed, rubbing his hard cock with his paw just a few inches above her face. Damn... I gotta have a taste of that!

Brandi reached around the Bear's fuzzy thighs and pulled him closer. He stumbled forward, putting one knee on the edge of the bed. That made him low enough for her to wrap her lips around his fuzzy ball-sack. She sucked them in hard, just the way Uncle X liked her to do, but it was apparently too much for the Bear, because he squealed in pain and backed away, holding his nuts and groaning.

"Oops, sorry Big Blue. Don't go away. I'll be more careful this time. Pretty please?" He tentatively kneeled over her face again, and lowered his scrotum to her open lips. She sucked his nuts in gently this time, and began to circle his fuzzy balls with her tongue. Then she collected a handful of pussy juice from between her legs, and began to stroke his cock. He growled so deeply, that she felt it vibrating through his balls against her tongue.

Mmmm... listen to him growl. Big Blue definitely likes that. Wait... Wow, that was weird. For a minute there I almost forgot there's an actual human inside that costume! He growled again and she giggled. Hey, that's the sound Big Blue makes during that bit where the cheerleader scratches his tummy! Man, this guy's always in character!

Killian didn't even know he was doing the Bear Growl. The sounds and movements of the Big Blue Bear came as second nature to him when he was wearing the suit. What would the Big Blue Bear do if a girl was sucking his nuts? He'd growl of course! Oh dang, that feels good! Killian felt Brandi pushing him back, so he looked down to see her scootching toward the foot of the bed until her head was hanging off it. Then she opened her mouth like a baby bird begging for dinner as she pulled his cock downward. Oh god... she wants me to stick it in her mouth! Oh... thank you Zeus!

Killian spread his long legs into a partial split position so he could reach her mouth. A normal guy couldn't have held this position for long but Killian was a gymnast. It was easy. Soon, the head of his cock slipped between Brandi's open lips. He let it hang there for a second, soaking up the awesome sight, then he pushed his shaft slowly inside. Oh... god... yessss! "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr," he growled as he felt her stud running across the top of his cock. I'm getting the second blowjob of my life... twice in the same day and it's not even noon yet! When he felt the head of his cock pushing against her epiglottis, he pulled back and slowly thrusted in again.

Brandi loved the feel of the Bear's cock in her mouth, but he was far too tentative for her tastes. She pulled his thighs hard, forcing him to slide his cock all the way inside. Soon, his fat helmet popped past her voice box and slid all the way into her throat. She almost threw up the first time Uncle X did this to her, but she'd learned to suppress that urge, just as she'd learned to love the sensation of choking.

Killian was amazed at the sight of his cock disappearing all the way into Brandi's head. Her neck distorted with the passage of his shaft. Then he felt his balls pressing into her nose. She instantly began to make the most alarming choking and sputtering sounds. Oh, crap! I'm hurting her! He quickly pulled out, but as soon as the head of his cock reached her lips, she gasped, drooled, then pulled him in again, balls deep. They did this several times until he realized that this was what she wanted.

Well... if that's what she wants... the Big Blue Bear will do his best to deliver! He started shoving his cock into her throat with powerful thrusts. Whenever he pulled back she gasping louder and slobbered more than ever, it was literally was gushing from her mouth, and it sounded god-awful. But she was moaning with happiness too and urging him to keep going.

Ayako looked up from between Brandi's legs, alarmed by the choking sounds. But she could see that Brandi was controlling Big Blue Bear-san's thrusts. I thought Brandi-san was joking when she said she liked pain. I guess not! Ayako went back to sucking Brandi's clit, but this time she took a stud in her teeth and pulled at it, harder than she would have dared to do before. She heard Brandi moaning, and felt her legs opening wider. She likes this! Well... if this is what she wants... Ayako reached up and grabbed Brandi's nipple hook and began to twist it painfully. Soon Brandi's thighs were quaking with pleasure. The loud, choking sounds she was making were now punctuated with happy, bubbly groans.

Killian saw Ayako twisting one of Brandi's nipples, so he reached down with his paw and started twisting the other one, pulling and yanking at it, trying to imitate Ayako's moves. He couldn't believe how far they were distorting Brandi's nipples, but her gasps just got more and more joyful with each twist and thrust. It wasn't particularly pleasant to fuck her face this way, but she was happy, so he put up with the pain of her teeth scraping up and down his shaft. After several minutes of torture, Killian stopped twisting Brandi's nipple and held her head instead, so he could control his thrusts better. He found an angle in which her teeth stopped scraping him so bad.

Ayako sat up to watch, as she manipulated Brandi's clit with the flat of her palm. It was an amazing sight to watch Big Blue Bear-san cramming his cock so violently into Brandi's mouth, but she was screaming in gasps of pleasure around it, and liquid was gushing from her pussy. Ayako dived in again, gobbling her friend's pussy as if it were her last meal.

Killian was mesmerized by the sight of Brandi's breasts sloshing up and down with each powerful thrust. They looked like waves in a storm. She was choking and gasping and gagging louder than ever, but had fistfuls of his fur in each hand, yanking him in and pushing him back, faster and harder. He started to sweat like crazy, and the muscles in his legs began to burn. But he ignored the discomfort and kept at it for minute after minute, growling his way through the pain with loud roars on each powerful thrust.

"Growwrrr! Growwwrrrrr! GROWWWWRRRR!!!!"

Dana Lee's eyes popped open. Weird sounds had woken her up. Growls, groans, whimpers, wet choking gasps, and a high-pitched moaning. She looked toward the sound and saw something so freaky that she was absolutely certain that she was dreaming: the team mascot, the Big Blue Bear, was mouth-fucking Brandi, who was lying naked on her back, while Ayako was eating out her pussy as if she were at a pie-eating contest. The Bear was growling and roaring with each thrust of his long, pink cock. Then Brandi started cumming in Ayako's face, sending sprays of cum everywhere, some of it splattering on Dana Lee's leg.

This has got to be the weirdest dream ever. Almost as weird as that dream I had earlier... the one where Brandi talked about sucking her uncle's cock... then we all watched Ayako in a Japanese bukkake porno, while all four of us masturbated together on the bed. Wow, that was a weird dream. And vivid as shit... just like this dream.

Wait a second... wait... wait... WAIT! That really happened! We DID masturbate together! We did! But first, we got stoned off our asses and... we went totally fucking nuts! And if that really happened... maybe this is really happening? No. How? It's impossible.

She sat up in bed and pulled her legs to her chest and watched over her knees in crazed fascination.

Killian saw Dana Lee sitting up, staring at him with her beautiful blue eyes. His first instinct was to run for the hills, but Brandi was holding fistfuls of his fur in her hands, and was literally yanking him into her mouth. Oh...my... god... Dana Lee Pruitt is looking at me... looking at my cock!! Crap! CRAP! CRAAAAAAA....

"ROARRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Brandi felt the Bear's powerful cock swelling in her throat. It suddenly stiffened as hard as an iron bar and the little air she'd been desperately gasping was completely cut off. He made one final thrust into the very back of her mouth, covering her nose in his nut sack, and then his cock started exploding. She felt the cum rocketing down his shaft, then blasting straight into her esophagus. At the same moment she started cumming again, having, by far the most intense, unbelievably transcendent orgasm of the night. Her whole body was shaking like crazy. But she couldn't breathe, no matter how hard she tried. The entire world began to gray out.

Oh shit. I'm choking to death.

Killian was staring right at Dana Lee's glittering blue eyes as shot after shot of cum blasted out of his cock. He was holding Brandi's head in a vice-like grip, and his entire body was clenching from this crazy orgasm. It just kept going on and on. Then he realized that Brandi was pushing desperately against his legs so he pulled back, popping out of her mouth. She sucked in a desperate lungful of air as he squirted three more white ropes of cum across her body, catching Ayako right on the forehead, just as Brandi started squirting again. Oh god, we're both cumming on her face! But as she came, Brandi reflexively shoved his thighs away from her mouth. He was too stunned to move his feet, so he toppled backward, shooting one last blast of cum in the air and across Brandi's face as he fell.

Ayako heard a loud crash, so she looked up from Brandi's squirting pussy, just in time to see Big Blue Bear-san falling backward and whamming his head against the entertainment center, then disappearing out of sight. Ayako shot to her feet, bounded over Brandi's quivering body, and leapt to the fallen mascot's side. At first she thought he was unconscious. But, his big blue eyes were open, and he still had that big smile on his face, so she laughed with relief. "Oh, you scared me, Big Blue Bear-san! I thought you hurt yourself!" But he moaned and shook his head, then sat erect and looked at her.

Killian was dazed from his fall, but when she saw Ayako leaping to his side, her face dripping with cum, he felt the purest rush of love for her so far. She loves me! She really, truly loves me! He pulled her in for a hug, causing her to straddle him. She laughed with happiness, and cuddled against his chest, cooing happily next to his head, and sliding downward on his tall torso. Suddenly, Killian felt his semi-hard cock sliding into something warm, wet and tight. Ayako gave out a little gasp, then she looked down. He followed her gaze and saw that his cock had slipped an inch or two into her vagina.

Oh god... oh god... I'm inside her! She looked up at him again, eyes glowing with surprise and happiness. The she lowered herself further, and he felt himself sliding all the way inside her pussy. "Growwwrrrrrr," he growled. He felt like singing, I'm not a virgin anymore!!!

Ayako hadn't intended to fuck Big Blue Bear-san, not just yet anyway, though she had definitely been considering it. But now she gasped with the wonderful sensation of his cock filling her pussy. She hadn't had an actual penis inside her for over a year, so Big Blue Bear-san felt absolutely huge. And then his semi-hard cock began to harden and grow inside her, swelling up and filling her completely. She moaned happily in Japanese, "Aishiteru wa, Bigu Brue Bearu-san."

"Garrufff?"

That was the sound he made when he didn't understand something. Ayako suddenly realized that she'd been speaking Japanese for the last few hours. Wait... he's an American bear! He doesn't understand me! I'm so silly. She looked up at him and took his head in her hands and pulled it down a bit so she could look him in the eyes. Then she said in English, "I love you, Bigu Brue Bearu-san."

Killian's heart soared. He hugged Ayako tight and growled his happiest growl. She angled her head sideways and opened her mouth right against the bear's mouth. In this scrunched over position, he found he could crane his neck farther forward than before, so this time, his lips meshed with hers in a scintillating burst of fireworks. It was his first true kiss, and he enjoyed every second of it.

Dana Lee was watching this scene with open-mouthed surprise. Ayako's making out with... with the mascot. Then she saw Ayako starting to go up and down. Holy, shit! She's fucking the mascot!! I can't be dreaming... but it gotta be dreaming! She looked over at Brandi who was still flat on her back, quivering and gasping happily from her insane orgasm, as she spread the bear's cum all over her tits, then sucked it from her fingers, humming with contentment.

"Brandi... what the fuck is going on here?"

Brandi laughed and rolled over onto her side and looked at Dana Lee. "We're entertaining a dignitary from the band, of course. Hee, hee hee..."


Then Dana Lee heard the distant sound of the band practicing outside. She gasped, "Wait... What time is it? We're missing practice!"

Brandi yawned, feeling incredibly sleepy all of a sudden. "Don't worry about it. Mrs. Foster got us a reprieve till after lunch. She'll come get us when it's time."

Dana Lee looked around, suddenly noticing that someone was missing. "Where's Alyson?"

"I guess Mrs. Foster took her away. Oh yeah... now I remember... I sort of drew something on her. I bet she's cleaning Alyson off. Oh shit... I used permanent ink! That's gonna take a while!" Brandi began to chortle like crazy. Wow! What the fuck was in those joints?

Dana Lee was remembering a few things herself. The room reeked of pot and pussy, reminding her of all the crazy things they'd done, including masturbating in front of each other. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was having an amazing orgasm, while Alyson's cum splattered her tits. Oh, shit. I was going to kiss Alyson, but I fell asleep instead! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck was in those joints? Well, whatever it was, I feel pretty sober now.

She whispered, "One more little question and we'll be all caught up... why is Ayako fucking Killian Kirk?"

Brandi shook her head sleepily, "No, no, no... that's the Big Blue Bear. Don't say otherwise or she'll flip her lid. Just look how happy she is... wait... did you say she's fucking him?" Brandi flopped over onto her front and stared down at Ayako sliding up and down the Big Blue Bear's big pink cock. Brandi whooped with happiness. "Well, alright! You go, Big Blue!"

Killian was gasping with joy at the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Ayako's perfect little pussy. He gave Brandi the double-thumbs up, then growled happily, listening to Ayako's high-pitched whimpers. She had such a thrilling, cartoony voice, he just couldn't get over it. He put his paws under her ass and started lifting her up and down. She was so small, it was easy to do.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers