Field Trip Follies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,287 Followers

Ayako squealed, "fukaku hamekonde chodai!"

Dana Lee watched in growing fascination. She'd always thought Killian Kirk was one of the grossest guys in school. That guy's a walking pustule. Amy's always bitching that I'm too hard on him, after all, he's an incredible acrobat. But I just can't get over that post-apocalyptic disaster zone Killian calls a face.

Yet the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her friend's pussy made Dana Lee tingle all over. As much as she hated acne, she loved cock more. Holy shit, look at that guy's hammer. With that stupid costume on, at least you can't see his face. Damn. Fuck her, Big Blue! Almost without thinking about it she opened her legs to masturbate.

Killian saw Dana Lee opening her legs wide. Then she began to touch her pussy with her fingers, parting her perfect snatch and sliding them into her pink tunnel. All the while her gleaming blue eyes were staring at his crotch. The sight made him a little dizzy with disbelief. Then he saw Brandi flip around and lean against her headboard just like Dana Lee, and start masturbating herself too. It was incredible. Two beautiful girls were fingering their pussies as they watched him fuck.

Whenever people watched the Big Blue Bear, he naturally started to ham it up, and this was no different. He began to lift and drop Ayako on his cock with exaggerated movements of his paws and body, all the while growling happily. Ayako began to whimper louder and louder, until she was mewling like a cat in heat. Her thighs began to quiver, then Killian felt a flood of Ayako's cum spurting out around his cock, soaking the blue fur around his crotch. He looked down at her again, totally losing interest in the other girls. I made her cum. Oh, my god... I can't believe I did that! He felt insanely proud of himself, so he kept thrusting to see how long he could keep her screaming and squirting. Five minutes later, something began to build up way down inside. I know that feeling! I'm gonna cum again! Oh... wait... I'm not wearing a condom. I can't... I can't cum inside her... oh no... oh god... I gotta stop.... gotta stop... no... can't stop! Too good! Too good!! TOO GOOD!!!

Ayako held on tight and screamed as she felt Big Blue Bear-san's cum squirting deep inside her. "Hai! Hai! HaiiiiiiI!!!"

Killian hugged her tight, his cock buried deep inside. Then he felt the wonderful feeling of her pussy clenching and loosening rhythmically around his softening shaft. She started growling playfully. Soon were growling together.

Killian felt the sudden desire to rip his bear-head off and proclaim his undying love to Ayako. But he knew it was impossible. She doesn't love me... not really. She loves the Big Blue Bear. If she saw my face... my real face, she'd run screaming from the room. But if I just keep the suit on... maybe it will be okay! Yeah... I'll keep this dang suit on for the rest of my life if I need to!

Ayako heard whimpering sounds, so she turned and saw Brandi and Dana Lee masturbating. She started to giggle. Then she looked up at the Bear and said, "Bigu Brue Bearu-san. I must introducing you to my good friend."

Ayako took Killian's paw in her hand and helped him to his feet. As he stood up, he folded his soft cock back into the hole in his furry suit. Then she pulled him toward Dana Lee's bed causing Dana Lee to snap her legs closed.

Ayako bubbled, "Dana Lee-san. Introducing you to Bigu Brue Bearu-san!"

Killian waved at her comically with his big paw. Dana Lee looked at him with a confused mixture of expressions on her face. He was bracing for another one of her verbal insults. But after a pause, she waved back, making Ayako clap happily.

"Yeah... uh... Hi."

Ayako squeezed his arm and said, "I making Bigu Brue Bearu-san my boyfriend! Much better lover than Takeshi! He show you!" The Bear backed up slightly, but Ayako squeezed his arm, "No worry, Big Blue Bear-san. Dana Lee-san love cock! She love it! She is talking about it alllllll the time! No can shut her up about cock!" Brandi guffawed, and Dana Lee blushed. Then Ayako said sweetly, "So you give her your cock now, okay des?"

Killian couldn't believe what he was hearing. Give Dana Lee my cock? What? She... she wants me to... uh... no... I must have heard her wrong!

Dana Lee looked at Ayako, her mouth open with wonder. "Really? You want to share your... uh... boyfriend with me?"

"Oh yes! Bigu Brue Bear-san fuck you very good! Lay down, he show you!"

A broad grin broke out on Dana Lee's narrow face. What the fuck? Why not? I fucked Tanner's dopey cousin after all. This is only half as weird as that. She laid on her back and opened her legs wide, grinning at the Bear. "Well, come on, Big Blue. Show me what you got."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Chapter 11 will load VERY Soon if it isn't already up, and is a direct continuation of this chapter.

Please vote, and leave a comment if you like! Yeah, that's right. I'm a vote and comment whore. Vote me baby, vote me harder! Yeah! Just like that! Oh yeah, vote, vote, vote... then comment all over my face!!

C.B. Summers

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,287 Followers