Fields of Tall Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how about that walk?" Alex said.

They left their clothes and shoes by the lake and strolled across the grounds, letting the warm sun dry their skin and undergarments. They struck up the conversation again, hopping back and forth between shared memories of the old farm days and revelations about what had happened since.

Alex asked, "What are we gonna do about the farm?"

A chill passed over Jenny, as though someone had just stepped on her grave. She suspected that someone was Mrs. Cormick. "I guess we'll sell it, right?"

"Yeah, probably."

"I mean, Becky and I don't need it. But the cash would be great."

"Mr. Kayhill said there are already some serious offers."

"He showed me some details. It's big money."

"For real?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Then it's settled," Alex said. But Jenny stopped walking. "What?" He asked.

"I think I love that old house."

Alex scoffed. "Not me, man. Too much bad shit went down there."

"I know, but a lot of good, too." They started walking again. "Becky and I used to stay up late, as late as we wanted, talking about boys and clothes and toys and sex, most of which he never thought we'd ever have a right to. Then there were all those times with you in the attic."

"Oh yeah. Listening to CDs, trying not to wake up the old bastard. Talking about the future."

"You'd let me hold your hand or sleep on your lap."

"That was really nice."

Jenny stopped walking again. She took Alex's hands in hers and looked deep into his eyes. "And the times when the old lady was about to hit me, and you stepped in. Every time you did that, Mr. Cormick got involved, and it was worse for you than it would've been for me. I tried to make you stop, but you never would."

Alex shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, well."

"No, listen. You showed me what it meant to be decent. I owe you my whole life. All the levels. I owe you everything."

Alex returned her gaze. Suddenly the thirteen-year-old returned in his eyes, innocent and unguarded. "I think you're overstating it a bit."

"That's how it feels," Jenny said, her breathing growing labored. "So that's how it is."

Neither spoke for a long time, then they walked again. They passed through the grove of trees that led to the Graveyard of cars. Alex asked, "What did Mr. Kayhill want you to do with these?"

"He says some are worth money, even broken down like this."

"More money. Now that we don't need any, it's falling from the sky."

"If I okay it, he'll send some guys out to haul them off."

"Cool."

"But I thought I'd leave the Crown Victoria."

"It's not worth anything?"

Jenny rubbed the hood of the warped, formerly white sedan. "Let's just say it has sentimental value."

"Oh really. What for?"

"Hard to tell." Jenny smiled. She was embarrassed.

"What is it?"

She decided to spill the beans. "I used to watch you masturbate."

Alex was dumbstruck. Unbelievably, Jenny could see his dick grow in his gray shorts.

Desperate to keep the mood light, Jenny babbled. "I followed you once, late at night, when I heard you leave the house. You took off all your clothes and climbed in the backseat. I crawled on hands and knees to the car, then sat on the ground behind the trunk. I listened."

"You listened."

"Are you mad?"

Alex chucked dryly. "I guess not. Would've been nice to know."

"To know what?"

"You were out there."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I don't know. We could've... jesus, I don't know."

"Really?" Jenny could not contain her excitement.

"Did you touch yourself?"

Jenny nodded.

"You know..." Alex said, "I used to listen to you, too."

Now Jenny was breathing hard. "When?"

"You liked to go up to the attic, after you thought everyone was asleep."

Jenny put her hands to her stomach, trying to calm the butterflies. "I didn't think anyone knew that."

"I had a huge crush on you."

At last the line had been crossed. "I had a crush on you," Jenny responded.

Alex clinched his fists. "I still do."

"So make a move, boy."

They stood separated, but Alex closed the space between them in eight steps. Jenny swallowed hard just before Alex grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her mouth. Jenny kissed him back, passionately, deeply, tasting his tongue and teeth. It felt so good to have his warm body pressed against hers that she wanted to scream.

Sometimes she fantasized that Alex would ask her to be his girlfriend, and then they'd start dating and maybe make out a few times. But most of her fantasies involved Alex ripping her clothes off, throwing her on the bed and making savage love to her. Now that it was happening, she knew the dating fantasy had been naïve. She and Alex were built for one another, long before they ever met as pre-teens, and taking it easy would have been a colossal waste of time. This felt right, this grabbing, unrestrained embrace, and she meant to make it last.

She pushed Alex against the car, then kissed her way down his body until she was on her knees. She pulled his underwear down, first over his knees, then down to his ankles, then completely off, then wadded the damp fabric into a ball and tossed it hard into the grass. Alex's hard cock, which she'd only see before while spying, had grown just as he had. It jutted out nine-inches-long and twitched like a hungry animal. Jenny stuck her tongue out and pressed it against the head of Alex's dick.

"Please," Alex said.

It occurred to her that Alex, being the perceptive fellow he was and knowing her better than almost anyone in her entire history, would quickly realize her expert blowjob skills could only have been achieved through extensive practice, but if he really thought she was a slut, he'd probably be too much of a gentleman to mention it. Regardless, she attacked his cock with such enthusiasm that she hoped he wouldn't judge her until much later. She intended to make up for years of lost time with the very best dick-sucking she had ever performed. After all, he earned it.

First she fearlessly licked the tool all over, sucking even the hairy balls with abandon. She wanted to prove to Alex, right from the start, that nothing was off-limits. Alex softly pressed his palms against the sides of her skull, more to hold on for dear life than to direct her. Jenny jerked the slobber-dripping shaft with both hands, then jabbed the beast into her throat. She grabbed hold of his asscheeks and swallowed the thick monster, inviting it past her tonsils.

"Oh my fucking god," Alex muttered. He cupped Jenny's chin his hand.

The girl deep-throated Alex's dick for another long minute, then went back to jerking him hard as she licked those hard, beautiful abs. At last Alex made the "here it comes" sound, and Jenny sucked the cock right back down her throat. She felt the jizz explode directly into her esophagus, pouring so she didn't even have to swallow. Alex's entire body tensed up, as he tried not to buck his pelvis bone into her nose or anything. When he was finished, she let the slick pole slurp out from between her lips, then covered the tip with gentle kisses. Alex's legs gave way, and he fell to his knees so he was facing her.

His tired hands moved up to her breasts, still covered in the black fabric of her bra, but Jenny stopped him.

"I have a surprise for you," she said.

"Oh?" Alex said, still catching his breath. "What is it?"

"Something I've wanted to do for you for the last ten years."

Alex licked his lips. "That sounds fun."

Jenny left him as a weak little pile of boy parts crumpled in the dirt, with his back against the car. Then she opened the door, slipped into the front seat, closed the door and rolled down the window.

The years had cleansed the interior of sour smells, leaving every surface as worn and dusty as the rocks and trees outside. Maybe mice lived somewhere under the dashboard, but Jenny tried not to think about it. Her plan would not take long to execute, not with the state she was in. She unsnapped her bra in the back, then slipped it down her arms, dangled it out the window and tossed it onto the boy.

Alex laughed. Jenny knew he couldn't see her at all, just as she had not been able to see that first time so long ago.

Next came the panties, basic black with no frills or tags of any kind, smelling of lake water and her own girl cream. At last her naked body sat nervously against the cracked, sticky leather seat. She could honestly say this was the most turned on she had been in her entire life. "I'm getting in the backseat," she said.

"Oh my god," Alex moaned.

Jenny crawled over the seat and landed with a SMACK on the leather, then, with one leg in the back window and the other over the front seat, she played with her nipples, ran her hands smoothly down her tummy, found her pussy and attacked it. "Oh yeah," she moaned, putting on a show for her lover. "Ohh yes, oh I'm so wet..." And she really was. Her hands were tempted to go digging around in the depths, but she knew she didn't usually get this wet this easily and that she'd need all the lubrication she had for what was to follow. So instead, she used two fingers to spread the pubic hair-covered hood away from her clitoris then used the other hand to touch it directly. "Alex, I'm thinking about you... Uh... Uh..." She moved three fingers in a rapid motion over the excited nub, summoning her first orgasm like a genie from its lamp. Usually her clit was too sensitive to allow direct contact, and now was no exception, but there was something dangerous and foolhardy about the entire experience, and it made the hyper-pleasure of clitoral pressure not only bearable but necessary. Just as she predicted the orgasm arrived quickly, but she hadn't expected it to hit so fast, so deep. "I'm coming," she said too loudly, as her body whipped up and down with an intensity she'd never felt before when cumming by herself. Then again, she wasn't by herself. She breathed hard through pursed lips, allowing the climax to wash over her and fade away.

"Wow," she said after she collapsed on the seat.

"Am I to assume," Alex said, "you're trying to get me hard again?"

After a long pause, Jenny looked out the window and asked, "Did it work?"

"Come here and find out." He stood and walked away from the car, about five feet into the grass. But instead of turning around, he stared out at the field, as the wind moved across the tops of the grass blades and through the branches of trees. The low-sitting sun foretold that evening would arrive in a few hours.

Jenny realized she'd been wondering how to make a graceful exit from the car, with Alex just sitting there on the ground. Once more, the thoughtful boy had figured it out. She got out, stepped into the dirt and closed the door. If being outside in her lingerie had been wickedly exciting, then standing in the nude felt downright outrageous. Not to mention, there stood the exposed backside of the only boy she had ever loved, his shoulders and ass looking damn fine, his forearms strong enough to carry her entire world.

"Where's my underwear?" Jenny asked.

"I threw it in the field."

"Seriously?" she laughed.

Alex turned to face her. The look of gentleness that infused his features made her insides melt. "Seriously." He held his hand out to her.

Jenny stepped forward and took his hand. He led her out into the tall grass, then turned and kissed her. His lips moved soft and slow across her own, holding her mouth in its own tiny embrace. He put his palm against her sternum, to feel her heart beating furiously. Then he took her hand and put it on his chest. She felt not the rabbit-fast thumping of her own blood but a calm, satisfied rhythm, as though he'd been preparing for this moment all his life.

Then Alex carried Jenny down to the ground. He laid on his back and placed her body on top of his. Jenny's skin felt so hot she believed it would burn him, but his was just as warm. They fondled and kissed for a long time, laying side by side, holding one another, relishing their nakedness. Alex slipped his knee between hers, and she pressed her wet loins against his thigh, her hunger growing by the second.

Alex put a finger to her lips and said softly in her ear, "I remember one time we were all swimming in the lake. You wore a sports bikini, yellow, very tight. You covered your body in oil." He kissed her earlobe, then down to her neck, then across her collarbone, taking his time, demonstrating expert love-making skills of his own. "I've longed every day since to kiss your breasts." When his lips reached the outline of her soft B-cup mounds, he tasted her with wet, open-mouthed kisses, drawing moans from deep inside her. At last he found her nipple, bright pink and very hard. She had been waiting for this moment just as long as he had.

While she appreciated the romantic intensity of the foreplay, the biting of her nipple lit a fuse she could not stop. Her hands found Alex's thick, rock hard dick and played with it again. Alex moved one hand between her legs, and his fingers slid inside her with no resistance of any kind. He finger-fucked her very slowly, then rubbed her vagina walls with his fingertips. Jenny bucked her hips against the hand inside her, and her mouth found his mouth. They kissed and got one another off for over ten minutes, as though getting to know one another again after so many years apart.

"I'm happy," Jenny muttered.

Alex pushed strands of curly hair back from Jenny's forehead. "Look at me," he commanded.

She did. Never before had she looked this closely at another person's eyes, so that each of her eyes was focused on each of his. They were looking right into one another. And as they did, Alex pressed the head of his penis against the opening of her pussy. Jenny held her breath, then gripped Alex's arm tightly, her darkly painted fingernails digging into his flesh the tiniest bit. She nodded, and Alex slid softly inside. Her right leg lifted even higher into the air, beckoning Alex deeper in. He obliged, gliding his burning pole between her pussy walls.

"Ahhhh..." Jenny whined.

The boy lifted her so she sat on top of him, her knees resting on the ground and her hands against his stomach. "You're so beautiful," Alex said, as he fondled her breasts, traced the muscles lines across her tummy and pelvis.

Jenny moved, fucking the boy slowly at first, then just a little faster. "I can't believe you listened to me getting off," she said with a smile.

"So did you, you little perv." He held her tits in his hands as his body pushed up underneath her.

"Oh my god... Yes..."

"I never saw you naked, though."

"I looked inside the car... uh... all the time... uh... ah... I stroked it so hard..."

"You were all I could think about."

"Even then?"

"Yes."

"Me too."

"Please..." Alex moaned. "Please... say this won't... be the last..."

Jenny fucked harder. "I promise, Alex." She leaned her body back and found Alex's ankles, gripping them firmly. She liked showing Alex his cock penetrating her pussy, which grew more damp with every stroke. "I've never come from straight sex before," she whimpered.

"That's a lot to live up to," Alex panted.

"I'm telling you... because it's going to happen... this time..."

"We'll see."

Jenny snapped forward and grabbed Alex's face in both hands. "Shut up and fuck me." She kissed him hard on the mouth, and Alex instantly obeyed her command. The long pole inside her cunt worked her over without mercy, its speed unrelenting. Jenny matched the boy's effort pound for pound, bouncing on top of him like a creature possessed.

Without warning, Alex slid his hand between their bodies and found her pussy, then rubbed her clit ferociously with his thumb. "EEEEAAAAAHHH!!" Jenny screamed, and the orgasm followed close on the heels of her vocal outburst. She rocked and bounced throughout the climax, rubbing her own insides furiously with the cock buried inside. Then suddenly, Alex pulled her body close to his and stopped fucking. He pushed his prick as far inside as he could and, quite obviously, emptied his load. A growling sound accompanied the hot breath he poured across her neck and face. At last, before either of them had time to fully recover, they kissed again, making out with wet, sloppy mouths and licking tongues. Jenny grabbed Alex's lip between her teeth and tried to hold her body still. The orgasm continued to ripple through her legs.

She collapsed against the naked boy, completely spent. Alex held her gently in his arms, caressing her bottom as though it were fragile. They did not speak, only remained motionless for a very long time, long after Alex's penis grew soft and slid from Jenny's sore vagina. She felt sleepy.

"Don't ever leave me again," she said.

Alex kissed her cheek, agreeing to her demands. Then he said, "Not even to find your bra?"

*****

Becky and Dennis returned to the lake, wearing their underwear again, and waited for their siblings to return. An inlet covered with high grass stood between the spot where the clothes were piled and their current position in the lake, several yards from the bank so they could hide and make out, with only their heads and shoulders above the water.

"What's New York like?" Becky asked. She peppered the boy's cheek with kisses.

"Fucking cold. Too many people. Everyone stands shoulder to shoulder, no matter where you go."

Becky frowned. "Do you like it?"

"It's the best."

"Will I like it?"

"You're serious."

"I'm dead serious."

Dennis kissed her lips, her nose. "I could move to Dallas."

"You'd do that?"

"Why the fuck not. It's just junior college. I can do that anywhere."

"But maybe I could go to school up there."

"But what if..."

"What if what?"

"What if you and I broke up? Then you'd be stuck up there."

Becky chuckled. "Why would we break up? We aren't even dating yet."

"We're not?"

"Well... maybe."

"That's better."

"Tell me about the girls you've dated."

Dennis blew out a deep breath. "Oh man. You mean girlfriends, or girls I've been with?"

"Jesus, how many girls have you been with?"

Dennis acted wounded. "Not that many. Why, what about you?"

"Six."

"SIX? How the hell did you sleep with six boys before you turned eighteen?"

"You're judging me?"

Dennis tickled her armpits. "No, impressed!"

"Don't!" Becky shrieked. "Stop it!"

Dennis planted a big wet kiss on her face. "What about girls?"

"What?"

"You ever mess around with girls?"

Becky didn't respond at first.

"Holy shit! You totally have. That is so fucking hot."

"Really?" Becky's natural discretion would not stand in the way of her sharing everything with Dennis. Whether he fell in love with her or not, they'd never drift apart as they once had. She knew she could tell him everything, and this was definitely something he'd want to know. "Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"You mean Alex?"

"Yes! Swear it."

"Okay, fine. Whatever. Just tell me."

"It sounds like a bigger deal than it is. It's different for girls."

"Sure. I know that."

"Well... it's just... God, I can't do this."

"I promised! Now you have to tell me."

"Alright!" Becky took a deep breath. "It's Jennifer."

Dennis's eyes went wide. "What's Jennifer."

"We've... you know."

"No, I definitely do not know."

"You're grossed out."

"Naw." He was thinking about whether he was or not, Becky could tell. "I mean, it's cool. It's not like you're really sisters or anything."

"No more than you're my brother."

"Exactly! Exactly right. So..." Dennis grinned. "What kind of stuff did you do? How old were you?"

Becky shrugged. "I guess I was in junior high. We shared a bedroom until I was sixteen. She stayed at home her first few years of college."