Fields of Tall Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, tell me everything."

"Why, does it turn you on?"

Dennis fondled the girl under the water. He touched her with deft skill. "Yeah, it does."

Becky closed her eyes and allowed the boy to have his way with her, fondling her beneath her underwear. "We'd be curled up together late at night, you know, in the winter, when we were both sad from all the shit we'd gone through. I mean, years before that, we took showers as little girls together. That's where she taught me how to masturbate. She's show me how she did it, then she'd talk me through it. That started when I was about ten. Then in eighth grade, one night I started playing with her boobs while she slept, and she woke up and told me to stop, but I couldn't stop. She..." Becky gasped as Dennis's fingers found her pussy. She floated on his hand as he worked inside her vagina. "She started touching herself while I rubbed her... Then I put my hand down her PJs... Ooh... god... We played together for years, all the time..."

"I can't fucking believe this," Dennis said in Becky's ear.

"You don't think it's wrong?"

"Why? Did you?"

"No... We never did... We tried everything together... Then Jenny started fucking boys... I watched one time, peaked through the bedroom door..." Becky hissed as her body thumped against Dennis's hand. "She knew I was there... She liked being watched..." Then the girl went silent, as the sensations in her pussy commanded her attention. Dennis stroked her softly, softly, drawing her to a point of inescapable pleasure.

"I have a secret, too," Dennis whispered.

"What?" Becky panted.

"Alex and I would sit on the floor of our bedroom and circle jerk."

"Oh my god," Becky gasped, responding both to the revelation and the fingers inside her.

"We never touched, but I always wanted to."

"How often?"

"Just a few dozen times, during one summer. I was fifteen. He said we had to stop."

"Is he as big as you are?"

Dennis fingered her cunt hard. "No one's as big as me, baby."

"Ahh... Call me baby... Uhh... Uhh..."

"Becky, baby..."

"Yes, baby, yes..." Becky came gently, as though warm jelly had been poured all over her. She held fast to Dennis and rocked against his still-moving fingers. "Baby..."

Dennis froze. "Shhh," he demanded.

"What?" Becky whispered.

"They're back." He pulled his fingers out, and they floated to a place where they could see.

At first all they heard was the rustling of grass. Then Alex emerged from the tall growth, completely naked.

"Oh my god," Becky laughed, trying to keep quiet but failing.

"Hello?" Alex said. He picked up his clothes and held them in front of his exposed crotch.

Dennis laughed hard, and Becky did too. They splashed out of the water, still laughing, and watched as Alex made a spectacle of himself.

"Where's my sister?" Becky laughed.

Then Jennifer gave away her position, hidden in the grass, and Becky and Dennis laughed even harder.

"Hey!" Alex yelled, but his heart wasn't in scolding them. Becky couldn't stop chuckling. Then Alex added, "It's not what you think."

"What do we think?" Dennis asked, grinning.

"Okay, it's what you think." He moved toward Jenny, still covering himself with the wadded-up clothes. "But... It's... Shit. Look..."

"It's okay," Becky said. She wrapped her hands around Dennis's chest, like serpents. "We understand completely."

"What, you've been making out?" Jenny asked from behind the grass, her tone a tad accusatory.

"Better," Becky said. "He fucked my brains out."

"Jesus christ," Alex said. He tossed Jenny her clothes, then struggled to get into his jeans.

"What's the rush?" Becky said, and her words froze absolutely everyone in place. She moved her hands to Dennis's waist. Her fingers fondled the elastic band of his sheer white boxers, slowly enough to give Dennis a chance to stop her from doing what she was clearly about to do. He didn't, and she pulled the shorts down to his knees at a seductive pace. Then she stood back up, her palms pressed against his legs, and found his penis with her hands.

Dennis turned to face her. He attacked her neck with kisses, then unhooked her bra, pulled it down her arms and tossed it in the grass. They were only about ten feet from Alex and Jenny at the time.

Becky watched to see what Jenny would do. She had meant what she said earlier, that Jenny was an insatiable, compulsive exhibitionist and voyeur. The fact that her big sister had not yet protested Becky's vulgar display meant the odds were good she'd make a move herself soon. Sure enough, just as Dennis pulled Becky's panties down, Jennifer stepped out of the grass, jaw dropped, eyes wild.

*****

Alex was completely unprepared for the situation. He couldn't help but be thoroughly, comprehensively turned on by the site of sexy, curvy, red-bushed Becky coaxing his little brother's penis to its full, monstrous size. Becky fell to her knees and started sucking Dennis's cock like a pro. Dennis closed his eyes and tossed his head back, then looked at Jenny and Alex. He made a "what can I say?" face, then held Becky by the ears and pumped himself into her mouth.

Jenny had slithered up to Alex's side, without him hearing. She took his hand in hers. Alex looked at Jenny and watched her watching the other kids. She was mesmerized, completely trapped. Her naked breasts moved up and down as her breathing grew steadily more rapid. Alex reached out and touched her breasts, sending a jolt through the woman. She turned, looked in Alex's eyes for one split second, then slammed into him. She kissed his mouth, her hands digging wildly into his dark hair.

"What the fuck is going on," Alex yelled loudly. Then he pushed Jenny down to the ground, spread her legs apart and buried his entire penis inside her with one swift stroke.

"Fuck!" Dennis yelled. Becky immediately pulled him onto the grass, pushed him so hard he fell on his ass, then climbed into his lap, her hand aiming his cock at her pussy.

"UHHHHH," Becky moaned loudly, obviously taking Dennis entire dick inside her at one terrifying draw. Alex had always secretly wondered how a woman would react to being filled with that thick beast, and he could see from Becky's face that she wasn't disappointed. Jenny watched Becky as well, fascinated.

Alex had no time to think about how this had happened. He watched Jenny wiggling and moaning below him, her breasts bouncing with each thrust of his cock. She pinched her small nipples, pulled at them, obviously no stranger to sexual pain. As her moans increased in volume, so did Becky's. They stared at one another and grunted loudly, moaned, cussed, pleaded. Dennis caught Alex's gaze. He now seemed surprised at how quickly things had gotten out of hand, although no amount of fear or confusion could remove the grin. Alex was amazed at how expertly he put Becky through her paces. Hopefully Jenny was enjoying herself just as much.

One look at the girl put his fears to rest. She now had her eyes closed and her head thrown back. "Oh god! Oh god!" she screamed, and she hadn't even come yet. Her hand moved down to her crotch, and she rubbed her pussy as furiously as though there were no nine-inch cock buried inside it. She meant business. Alex simply grabbed her by the hips and held on for dear life, fucking as fast and hard as he could. He intended this to be one of the orgasms Jenny would remember for a long time.

Dennis was the first to come. He gently placed Becky on her rear, stood up and aimed his penis at her face. The cum shot out in long white ropes, most of them falling directly inside Becky's open mouth. He growled the same way he always did after a long drive of the baseball to center field. His tanned body glistened with sweat and lake water. Alex would have cheered if his mind weren't otherwise occupied.

Not that his mind had much to do with what his body was doing to Jenny. There was no hesitation to the pace with which he fucked the love of his life. Jenny watched wide-eyed as her little sister allowed her face to be covered in semen.

When her orgasm hit, she went fucking bonkers. She twisted and shook, screamed at the top of her lungs, coughed, and all the while her fingers kept rubbing her clitoris. Alex had to summon what little strength was left in his arms to keep her from clawing her way off his dick. She wasn't allowed to escape, not before he got his, and that wasn't going to take long at all. As if on cue, he felt the climax well up inside, and he yanked himself out, pointed his organ at Jenny's pale, unblemished tits and spilled his seed all over them. Jenny was still panting after her own orgasm as her hands rubbed the dribbled jizz into her flesh. Alex had to crash onto his side to keep from collapsing on top of her.

"Wow," Dennis said.

"I came just before you guys got here," Becky said. "In case anyone was wondering."

"I wondered," Alex said.

"He's very thoughtful," Jenny added dreamily. She had no strength to sit.

After a few more minutes of silence, Alex spoke. "I guess I'll be the one to say it. This was completely off the hook."

"In a good way or bad way?" Dennis asked.

"Good," Jenny announced. "Fucking awesome."

"I knew you'd go for it," Becky said.

"Yeah, you did," Jenny confirmed.

"So now what?" Alex asked, genuinely not knowing the answer.

"Let's go into to town and eat," Dennis said, always the pragmatist.

"I'll second that," Jenny said.

"And something to drink," Becky suggested. "Lots of water."

"Hell yes," Alex said.

Jenny asked, "Who gets the shower first?"

"Who doesn't?" Alex said. Everyone laughed hard.

The four sex-crazed young people gathered their clothes and headed for the house, each of them still naked. They began to joke and laugh about what had happened, and about what they could look forward to. Dennis observed that the two pale girls were probably going to be sunburned in the morning, but they all four agreed it had been worth it.