Fifi Fuchs? Possibly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know?" he asked stupidly but she didn't tease and said Clay had called her.

"He required assurance that I was happy with you before you signed with the studio on Friday."

"Fair enough. I've been out of work so as you can imaged I'm over the moon."

"I can understand that and it suggests a little present for me when you pull your first pay check. Clay said Alice the director will probably call you later today to give you a time and place for readings before rehearsals start in earnest. You met Alice Green briefly but she was busy."

"Yeah. I notice that women on this project outnumber guys. Why's that?"

"God Jason. Do you have a brain? 'Department Store London' is centred on shopping."

"Oh yeah. Must remember that. You were great on TV, so funny. I could see that interviewer really like your on her show. I guess she was also been entertained."

"Now that's perceptive Jason. Good boy. When do we date?"

"Tonight?"

"Okay. Come around at 7:30 and I'll cook for you. You have my card."

Jason thought about dropping into a bar for a couple of drinks but then decided to drop into his gym and swim a few lengths. If he were on line to be fucking Rose he best tone up because she was pretty lively. Swimming a dozen lengths today would not influence fitness but it was starting the fitness regime and that would come in useful as the relationship developed. Initially Rose would get off fairly quickly due to initial excitement, if his knowledge of women were correct. Then the long grinds would cut in. Just as he thought: none of the people at the gym recognized him and so asked for ID when they read on-screen that his card hadn't been used for seven months.

He grinned thinking if he became the well-know face of Blake Harrison Junior from 'Department Store London' the girls in reception at the gym would be all over him when he arrived, as would the female members and female instructors. Big changes were in prospect for him. Of course last night had been only the first two episodes. The novelty could wear off by the third week and the show could fold by the sixth week and taken off air before the appearances of Blake Harrison. Oh no!

As he slipped into the pool, aware of tepid water curling around his balls, he smiled at a 40-something with her tits almost spilling out of her Lycra top. The bitch looked straight through him as if he were a blot on the landscape. Well once he'd gained fame as Blake Harrison she'd be all over him and he'd have pleasure telling her to divert her attention to some one who'd appreciate her. That would be more couth than simply telling her to fuck off as he'd have an image to nurture.

Jason rang the bell to Rose's apartment, wondering how many times he'd have to do that before he finally wore down her resistance and she allowed him to seduce her.

"Oh hi, lovely flowers," she said, taking them and saying, "I love the scent of roses as does my mom, hence my name."

She wore only black stockings, black bikini panties and a black and red bustier.

"Excuse me for not dressing up but I thought you'd like to see how I relax. Do you want to fuck now or wait till our dinner settles?"

Jason visualized his white ass going up and down as he pumped into Rose.

"Er may I start with a white wine? You know Rose, I respect you greatly and know you'd not want me to rut you like a slut."

"Oh wouldn't I?" Rose said, as if caught by surprise.

Three weeks later when they finally fucked, Rose told Jason what he'd said to her when he first came to dinner had been the most manly thing any guy who'd called on her had ever said. She told him it had 'stood him apart'. Jason was pleased about that but rued missing out all those potential fucks over twenty days.

They'd gone to a TV awards dinner where Rose picked up a gong for best supporting actress in a major series, screened a year earlier. Newspaper gossip columnists and women's magazines had exposed Jason Rees as the new man in Rose Sampson's life and that the rumour was he'd become her American lover in 'Department Store London.' At the pre-awards cocktail party almost as many people had gathered around him as had grouped around Rose. People around Rose were quite sure they were talking to Fifi Fuchs.

On the drive home Jason said, "Grant Higgins is beginning to look at me darkly."

"Why would that be?" Rose asked, struggling to sound innocent.

"Well as your on-screen Jason he's your lover. I suspect he's becoming jealous that you will be two-timing him off-screen and opening you legs for me."

Cornered, Rose did the 'oh well' thing without actually admitting guilt "Well you can understand that, can't you?"

"What? Well ah yes Rose. And what about off-screen; are you opening your legs for him?"

Rose smiled cutely and patted her left breast. "Now don't become jealous darling but I really don't think that's a proper question to ask a lady."

Jason began to boil with jealousy.

Rose sensed the change in him so murmured, "I'd like to open my legs for you tonight Jason. Please stay-over. I haven't even seen your dick yet but I've felt it through your trousers a bit and have felt it poking into me when we kiss."

Jason's mind turned a full 360 and for the moment he'd forgotten all about lover boy Grant Higgins.

Rose sat Jason on the sofa and unzipped him, her cheeks burning.

For am irrational moment Jason thought of her as almost virginal.

"Oh god Jason, it's like a big piece of beautifully sculptured steel."

The words, the way in which she emoted, almost hurled Jason into premature ejaculation. She stroked it; he thought about his darkest hours being out-of-work, alone and ready to become a truck driver like his dad. Then he had to grab a tit and squeeze it when he realized he was going limp in Rose's hand but it was Rose to the rescue.

"May I suck it?"

Mr Dick was back to being forged steel again.

"I'd prefer you squeezing my breasts hard like that only when you have me highly excited; I don't notice it then."

"I quite understand Rose. If you let me up I'll make a note in my diary."

"You'll get up in a few minutes," Rose snorted, laying her head over his groin, mouth opening wide.

Jason always found it awkward fucking any woman for the first time. There were so many things they could find disagreeable. To his astonishment Rose swallowed him to the hilt and when he worried that he was about to come she simply pulled away, feeling his mounting pressure and sprayed her clothes, Jason not having undressed her yet.

"I'm sorry -- should have had your belly and tits bared."

"No problem. Being sprayed with semen is about the only mess I can tolerate but I would appreciate it you keeping it out of my hair. Filling my eye sockets it quite okay -- they're easy to wipe and mom told me it's therapeutic and I always believe my mother."

And later came another surprise when Jason asked, "Do you want me to roll on a condom?"

"No, it like it bareback. Only use them if you go you know where."

She thrashed against him, she gushed over him, she bit him and she licked him including sinking her pointy tongue in his ear holes.

"Try not to think of me as a slut," she said after they were left panting heavily for the third time. "I simply adore sex and letting it all hang out."

"You are one of the most sexually compliant women I know?"

"Including your mother?"

"And so wicked," Jason grinned.

"Um when we get around to the hot sex scenes Alice will tell you it's quite all right for you to complete the job if we wish. Those film sessions will be closed apart from essential people with no monitors, no still photos and she'll call for the lights to be doused when she's cut the filming."

Jason was horrified. No way would he engage in semi public sex. But Rose said something that pulled Jason into another 360 turnaround.

"Grant completes on his sex scenes but since you came into my life I insist he wears a condom."

"If you wish me to complete I'll complete," Jason said smoothly. "I imagine we'll be rather worked up although having to comply with public screening standards."

Now they were having sex their affection for one another deepened and it showed in photos of them published in newspapers and magazines, taken mainly by the Paparazzi. The studio was building up the introduction into the series of the American and gave Rose a generous clothing allowance with the sole instruction, "Dress sexily."

Rose had great legs, quite slender thighs in fact, and she could get him off with her feet and was a hugely accomplish tit-fucker. Jason couldn't get enough of her although that was not entirely true. Rose would allow him to take her almost anywhere and at anytime... just when he felt the need and of course Jason had to lay off to rest. But then understandably the initial passion died and they fell into fucking routines just like most couples -- night and mornings and occasionally during the day when the mood took them. They went to the movies and theatre and gallery openings and walked through parks and malls and put up with the stares and photo and autograph hunters, knowing the success of 'Department Store London' would be their success as well. They even were invited to jointly open a new shopping mall north of London and extra police had to be called in for crowd control. That and the fact Rose was wearing an orange dress split down to her bellybutton and her breasts bulging in a demi-bra had them featured on TV news and in newspapers throughout the country.

Filming of the arrival of Blake Harrison in episode eight had been well completed by then and it screened on a wet night on a Tuesday night with mostly crap on competing TV stations. People at the studio were shown the completed arrival scene.

THE SNEAK PREVIEW

Anthony Bradford, dressed immaculately, strode to the arriving limo and opened the door.

"Welcome to Bradford & Johnston main department store Mr Harrison."

"Oh hi Andy or is it Ant?"

"Anthony will be fine."

"Great, call me Blake. I've seen your outfit on DVD so don't be upset if I don't go goo-goo over your store. It's not as large as our big stores in the US."

"It's all a matter of perspective Blake."

"Is that so?" Blake said, eyes narrowing. "And who might you be?"

Anthony chipped in, "This is my son Jason."

"Oh hi Jason. We must become pals. You look to be my age. We could grab a couple of broads tonight and sink a few whiskies and who knows where we'll go from there?"

"I'll have to ask mother."

"Oh in that case bring her along Jason. She'll know all the best places to go. I understand she sold fish before falling on her feet by marrying your father."

"Please come this way Blake," Anthony said stiffly. "Senior staff are lined up to greet you."

The introductions were made and then Blake said, "Hey where's this chick I've read about? He name rhymes with..."

"Fooks," hastened Anthony.

"Here I am," called Fifi riding down the escalator temporarily closed to the public. "I was too busy to join this exhibition of subservience but heard your damn loud voice I felt compelled to come and check you out Make; I think that rhymes with Blake."

"Ohmigod," drawled Blake, and the camera took his perspective, zooming in to Fifi, blonde hair piled high, barefoot and dressed in black leggings, black boy-shorts and what appeared to be a black lacy bra. She was filing her nails.

"Fifi," called Anthony hoarsely.

Fifi tossed the nail file into a litter basket, blew on her fingers and walked over to Blake.

"Hi, welcome to London Yank. You may kiss me if you wish; you appear wholesome."

"I'm all mom and apple pie baby," Blake grinned and kissed her soundly. "Now this is the London greeting I didn't expect. You give me a soft and fuzzy feeling inside."

"Well first of all, let's visit a genuine English pub," Fifi said, linking Blake's arm and catching Anthony's arm in the crook of her other arm. "Come with us Anthony to pay for the drinks and to act as chaperone. Blake looks a little too charged up for me to be on my own with him."

They walked to the great double doors between the two lines of gaping executives.

END OF SCENE

Everyone stood and clapped and someone yelled, "You were terrific Rose take a bow and you Blake were sensational. I could see by posture and burning look you were mentally seducing Fifi on the spot."

"Yes hot-hot," called another woman and others agreed.

"I can honestly say that was one hell of a sizzling performance by my two stars," Alice the director said.

Looking smouldering, Grant Higgins (Jason Bradford) said, "After that final take I was ripped open with jealousy. Well done guys. Let's give them a big hand."

When that episode introducing Blake screened the TV critics of course panned it, saying no one in real life acts like Fifi and Blake did. Words such as 'blatantly over-directing' and 'outrageous over-acting' were used by critics as if in concert.

That unleashed a huge backlash as viewers wrote letters to the editor and jumped in on Talkback Radio to slate the TV critics apart from one who wrote, "My mom, my wife, my sister and my two young teenage daughters were blown away with that welcome to Blake. I'm a coward so I'm saying it was out of this world TV entertainment. The reactions of the females I was with leave me with no option but it say it was magnificent TV. For the record, never have I seen a guy look at a woman as Blake did last night. I believe the look was carnivorous."

A tabloid newspaper published a huge front page picture of Jason Rees emerging from a bar toilet and checking his zip. The caption read, 'Heart-throb Jason Rees who plays 'Carnivorous Blake' on the sensational new TV series 'Department Store London' checks his gear before checking out the babes in London last night'.

Suddenly it was Blake appearing on TV chat shows and giving newspaper and magazine interviews and Jason Rees Fan Clubs sprang up overnight. It was noted Jason's preferred street wear was a striped suit jacket over a T-shirt of sweater and he wore jeans and scuffed boots. Mothers, wives and girlfriends in huge numbers wanted their men wearing similar clothing and 'The Blake Harrison Look' spread like wildfire.

Jason's success made Rose jealous and that deepened when she had to pull one of her friends off the protesting Jason who was attempting to unzipped the man whose emerging sexuality had driven her to become predatory.

"Jason," Rose moaned. "I don't know if I can put up with this. You are getting all this attention and now my friends are attempting to fuck you, not caring about me and my sensitivities."

"Oh darling, are you jealous."

The slammed door gave Jason his answer.

Jason was aware of the debt he owned Rose. She was responsible for pulling him into work that had catapulted him into minor stardom so he asked producer Clay Fisher to arrange a meeting so he could talk to Clay and director Alice Green. Clay, who'd only recently given Jason his second increase in pay in two months may have thought Jason was out to seek more on-screen time for himself looked rather surprised when Jason said he wondered if Rose could be given more on-screen time and pushed harder to perform."

"I guess we could look at it," said Alice. "I'm prepared to discuss it with the scriptwriter."

Clay said, "I'm intrigued about this approach, thinking it should be Rose asking for this rather than you?"

"I'm having an great relationship with Rose off-screen Clay and want it to continue. She is beginning to show signs of reacting adversely to all this attention I'm suddenly receiving."

"What signs?" Clay asked carefully and Alice chipped in, saying it was jealousy. She had noticed it appearing.

"Well I'll tell her to act professionally and take the good with the bad," Clay said, making a note.

"No, that won't help. I've told you the way to fix it."

That irritated Clay. "Now you listen to me young man. I advise you to allow this vein of success to go to your head. I'm experienced enough..."

"He's absolutely right Clay; stop posturing."

"Fuck you two. Is this a gang up?"

"I knew nothing about Jason's concern until five minutes ago," Alice said quietly. "Will you stop being so fucking defensive? Your throne is not under attack. Jason is simply asking us to stabilize Rose. Clay, if we don't the next thing we'll know is she'll be throwing tantrums and unsettling the entire crew."

"That's bullshit Alice and you..."

"I'm out of here," Jason said, walking to the door angrily until Clay called wait.

"It is worth coming back to my chair?"

"Yes Jason. You with Alice's unsolicited help have manipulated me deftly. Get the change in emphasis made Alice and try to keep the costs down. Push Rose and tell her you and I want to clearly establishment herself as star of the show. I don't want you pulling Jason back; just push her. Does she have in her?"

"Yes boss; no problem."

"Thank you Clay."

"Thank you son. I don't believe you have wasted out time. You're going great; keep it up."

CHAPTER 4

Carol Yates, feature writer for national newspaper, called Jason asking for an interview.

"Why me? I understand you interviewed Rose this morning."

"Well Rose asked why was I interviewing her instead of you and that put an idea into my head and the features editor has agreed. I've been given a page for each interview and they'll run side-by-side."

"Okay I'll cooperate but tell me this Carol, what was your reply to Rose when she said you ought to be interviewing me?"

"Nothing really and there was little I could say. I said I tend to interview females because females relate to me better and that produces a better result for me. She's jealous of you, isn't she?"

"Carol you can't expect me to answer that."

"Off the record then."

"Christ Carol, that's asking me to take a huge risk. All right. The extra attention I was getting, now dying off, had her showing her teeth a bit. We had words about it but it's settled down."

"Look, can you come now for late lunch?"

"Yes."

"In my apartment?"

"Okay, you're around forty and married so Rose shouldn't hit the roof if she learns where I lunched. Hubby won't be home will he?"

"No, but he'll come if I request it."

"No, it's fine."

The hard-faced brunette greeted Jason coolly but her face lit up when she unwrapped the small gift box and found it was high quality French perfume.

"You've splashing out. So you want me to do an uplifting interview of you, pushing you ahead of Rose?"

"No, I'm attempting a bribe. I'd like you to make Rose shine."

Carol looked at him. "Are you for real?"

"Rose has the looks and versatility to go on for the rest of her working life as a character actor in TV drama. She's fretting that I have been over-shadowing her in feedback from the public and attention from the media. Me, I'll probably manage to grind along without having to find alternative work."

"You underrate yourself buster. I don't think we've seen the best of you yet. Here, let me kiss you for this lovely present."

The kiss went on and on.

Jason he waited for Carol to break away, but she didn't. He then thought she kissed rather well and grabbled two handfuls of butt and pulled her in against him. She moaned and the next thing he knew was she'd pulled one of his hands off her ass and had lifted it on to her breast unrestrained by a bra. He tweaked a nipple and she groaned, "Fuck me."

So Jason gave Carol what she wanted and before it had finished he'd decided he'd also wanted to be fucked by her. She was lithe -- telling him later she was big into Pilates and Yoga -- and wriggled under him and over him with great strength and agility. She'd sucked him almost to boiling point and then eased him back but came over his face when she pulled his face into her crotch and purred, "Got to it tiger." He looked up and saw her eyes were closed and pleasure drenched her face so he went at it, like a, er, tiger.