Fifi Fuchs? Possibly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her accolade when she yelled joyfully and squirted over his face and hand was simple: "You are a master with pussy."

The fuck was simple and, er, compelling, Jason thought afterwards. They sat on the floor, she between his legs, and after inserting him placed her legs around them and then instructed he should rock. And so they rocked. Initially Jason felt no friction -- his cock was barely moving within her but as their slow rocking movements lengthen he began to feel it was possible something could happen. Quite some time later that possibility felt more like a probability and then she clamped him, bit his nipple and rocked violently and they both screamed into a climax that was pretty much together.

Rather impressed Jason said. "That was delicious." Carol laughed and said she'd never heard a guy describe a fuck as being delicious. She produced a tray of food and a bottle of great French light white wine, switched on her recorder, and they ate and chatted like old friends.

At home over drinks Jason told Rose that Carol had interviewed him that afternoon, Carol saying Rose had suggested it."

"Well not really. I said why was she interviewing me rather than you?"

"That was kind of you Rose, a really nice thing to say. Rose has arranged for both interviews to run side by side tomorrow.

"I hope you don't overshine me too much," Rose murmured.

"Would that really matter?"

"No I suppose not. I feel my old confidence is coming back. I received a call this morning inviting me to speak to the senior students at drama school. It quite staggered me because they usually only invited big names."

"Perhaps your star is rising darling. I love you."

"You love me?"

"Yes, why the question?"

"You can have almost any woman you want."

"Exactly, and that's what I'm glad I have you. Come on, have the guts to say you love me too, if that's what you really think."

"I do, I do. I love you Jason. You are so patient and loving even when I'm being a temperamental bitch."

"Don't confuse temper with passion darling."

"That's just what my drama coach has been telling me. She is building my self-confidence as well. This truth is my confidence took a bit of a dive when you began receiving all of that attention. Actually it took a real dive. But during the last two weeks I was confident enough about you to write in my diary several times that I love you."

"That's lovely Rose. It confirms what a lovely person you are."

They kissed and the slow groping began.

Rose awoke first next morning so went out to buy two newspapers. She rushed into the apartment screaming, "You're interview is all about our relationship, nothing at all about your hopes and aspirations. The only thing about your acting ability is what Carol says about you, admitting she's a big fan of 'DSL'.

Rose tossed Jason one of the newspapers and said, "I can't believe you told her all about how we first met. You make yourself sound like an idiot and then later on you credit me for pulling you on to your feet and leading you into an acting opportunity way beyond your wildest dream. You say you owe me a debt you're never be able to adequately repay," Rose say, brushing aside streaming tears. "Jason, don't you see, people who read this who are fans of 'DSL' will love me for this."

Attempting to sound surprised, Jason said, "Oh will they?"

"Ohmigod," Rose said, catching his stupid grin. "You and Carol conspired to make me look good. And listen to this:

Jason: Rose is a rising star. I know this, our producer Clay Fisher knows it and our director Alice Green knows it. But I believe Rose is unaware of this. I see the admiration in the faces of crew when we're viewing unedited clips and they are watching Rose excel herself, yet again, and some of the script is being rewritten to allow Alice to push Rose to make even greater impact in the role of one of the most flamboyant and lovable characters on any TV show being screened today. My prediction is Rose has it all in terms of character, technique, versatility and the depth to increase her performances over time to take her to the top as one of our greatest actors in TV drama in this decade.

Interviewer: Are you guys just good bedfellows or is something flowing deeper?"

Jason: We are as yet uncommitted lovers but I'd like to see and feel commitment. Rose obviously more than likes me; she shares completely with me including coaching me to improve my career. But marriage? I honestly don't know. My fear is if I do propose Rose will reject it out of concern that I am only attempting to repay this debt I owe her and occasionally remind her of it."

Interviewer: Okay, having said that do you think true love will win through?"

Jason: "Yes."

Interviewer: Oooh, I hope so. Thank you for your time Mr Jason Rees, one of the leading principals in the hugely popular BBC series 'Department Store London.' Jason plays the role, in my opinion superbly, of the aggressive loud-mouth Blake Harrison.

Rose's voice shook: "Marriage?"

"Yes."

"Oh Jason," she said, rushing to him. The things you said about me were amazing, unbelievable. When can we talk wedding?"

* * *

Millions of Britons crowded around TV sets for the final episode of Series 1 of 'Department Store London'. The nation was agog because not only would American Blake Harrison marry the irrepressible Fifi Fuchs but the wedding would be the actual marriage of the two actors playing those parts, Jason Rees and Rose Sampson. The BBC had commissioned the second series. Series 1 had been purchased by TV networks in sixteen countries.

Episode 16, Final of Series 1

Twelve military versions of the Hummer and American Marines from the vehicles' unit in Eastern Europe had been flown into London and the escort took Blake Harrison, a Captain in the US Marine Corps Reserve, to Westminster Abbey for the wedding. The 7-mile route was closed to traffic and people lined the route to watch Blake journey to make an honest woman out of Fifi. The entire event was shown live on TV in Britain and taken live in America and seven other countries.

A huge crowd gathered outside the packed cathedral and watched Blake (aka Jason) being led in by the Dean of Westminster who would explain there would have to be two weddings run concurrently because he'd have to use the different names of the couple in their different roles.

Fifi (aka Rose) arrived in the first of two open horse-drawn coaches used in London on ceremonial occasions connected with royalty. With her was her screen father, industrialist Lord Bacon-Flynn of Brushton. Her four bridesmaids were in the following coach.

The TV wedding went without a hitch but for the real wedding Jason dropped the ring and there was a floor search for it. And then the Dean said, "Blake er Jason you may kiss the bride."

Fifi/Rose and Blake/Jason walked out of the Abbey knowing who they were and that they'd had been legally married. They then left for the Venice on their honeymoon and had three weeks before they were required back to prepare for the filming of Episode 1 of the second series.

THE END