Fifteen Minutes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"That's for me to know," she coyly told him, flicking her black hair back over one shoulder. The fact he was ignoring the other girls staring across at them and concentrating on her only made her arousal more acute.

"And for me to find out," he grunted, reaching for her.

Madison took a step back and shook her head. Her smile confirmed she was being playful. "Uh-uh. You think I'm that easy?"

Frankie grinned and nodded over her shoulder. "Looks like your friend is..."

She followed his gaze. Peaches was leaning back against the black wall, her arms around Leon's neck. His hands were under her top and he was grinding his body into hers. Occasionally, the orange spotlight flicked across them before moving on. The sight made her shiver.

"She ain't as hot as you," he commented, raising his eyebrows when she switched her gaze back to him.

Madison took another drink and looked at him over the rim of her glass. Her other hand fell across her waist. "How do you know?"

His smile made her shiver again. It occurred to her that if—when—they had sex later, she would have been with three different men in successive nights. Then she'd be heading back home to spend the night with Peaches...

"I have an instinct for these things," he said, interrupting her thoughts.

Madison tried to shrug casually, but knew she was fooling neither of them. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, emphasising the full breasts that were proudly encased in the dusky pink bra. The way he stared at them made her moist. "Thank you," she lamely responded, wishing she could think of something cleverer to say.

Frankie reached across and stroked her black hair. His soft touch sent a bolt of excitement right between her legs. "Want a pill?" he asked out of the blue.

She blinked as her voice caught in her throat. "What?"

"What do you think," he laughed. "Everyone here has had some, honey. Even your friend, I'd imagine."

"But you're an actor."

His laugh made her realise the crassness of her remark. Without asking again, he picked up one of the pills on the table. God, they were just lying there. How had she missed them? The hand on her hair pulled her head towards him while the other fed the small white tablet to her mouth.

Even though she knew she shouldn't, her lips automatically opened. For a few seconds, she allowed the white Ecstasy tablet to sit on her tongue, staring at him like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Then she swallowed. If everyone imbibed, she should, too. The last thing she wanted was for the muscular actor to think she was uncool...

He nodded approvingly and leant for a kiss, pushing his slippery tongue into her mouth as he mashed her tits. At first she felt nothing other than the mouth on hers and the way his fingers tweaked her hard nipples through the material.

"I guess they are real, after all," she heard him say as he pulled out of the steamy lip lock.

Madison thought that the sudden movement had made the drink go to her head. The thought of it being the drug didn't really occur to her. It felt like she was on a boat. Everything was swaying and the music that was still blasting across the club seemed louder. Even the strobe lights had taken on an altogether different hue. The colours were suddenly very bright, very beautiful.

"What do you think?" a voice was asking her. It was Frankie again.

"They're beautiful," she answered, blinking her eyes to adjust to the sudden changes.

"I know, but that's not what I meant," his voice told her. She felt him take her hand and place it something warm, thick and hard. It took her a few moments to realise that he'd unzipped himself. "Ever seen one that big?" he boasted. "Why don't you stroke it?"

She stared down at his manhood. Everything was suddenly in slow motion. The dark crown was already glistening with pre-cum. She slowly reached out and instinctively smeared the clear, slippery liquid across the tip with her thumb.

"Oh, baby, yeah..." His hands went to her hair, tugging her head downwards. "Ever tasted black cock," he persuasively whispered.

Madison closed her eyes for a few seconds. Lights were exploding behind her eyelids. He was helping her sink to her knees and that gave her some respite from her spinning head. When she felt his thick penis brush across her lips, instinct took over. She brushed away the long black locks that fell over her face and took him between her glossy red lips.

This was what she wanted...

Holding the base in her left hand, she began to suck as if her life depended on it. The swinging motion of the boat was still there, but she no longer cared. Her mouth had never felt so full.

"Fuck, baby... steady..."

Steady wasn't in Madison vocabulary right then. Saliva dripped from her lips as she worked on him. She sucked down on him even faster and felt his cock twitch in her mouth. It felt wonderful.

"Wait..." he grunted, trying to pull her head from him. She was like a leech. One hand corkscrewed around the base while her other fondled his cum-laden balls. The way his body tensed confirmed what she already knew. When he exploded in her mouth, she gripped his testicles more tightly, coaxing every last drop from his balls into her throat.

Somewhere in the distance, Madison heard cheers and the sound of applause. Her head slowly turned to see that every action had been observed by the others in the party. She felt a swell of arousal rather than embarrassment course through her.

Maybe she could do it again...

When Frankie grabbed her under the shoulders and yanked her to her feet, she smiled and waited for him to tell her how well she'd done. Instead, he'd grabbed a hand and was pulling her with him across the floor. "C'mon..."

"What... where are we going," she slurred, wondering where Peaches was but trying to keep her feet as she lurched after him.

"Outside," he grunted, without even turning to look at her. "You're going to get fucked..."

***

Discovery

Madison hadn't been able to understand how Frankie was able to drive. Surely he'd had too much to drink, not to mention the Ecstasy? But he'd told her he was okay and so that was fine with her. Besides, the BMW was impressive. A seven-series!

He'd told her that they were going to a party at Leon's house and that it was only a fifteen-minute drive away. That was just as well because she was burning with arousal.

She squeezed next to him in the passenger, one arm around his shoulder as he drove. He smelled so good. The taste of his cum lingered in her mouth. She'd wondered if his black cum would be that much different to Nate's but, other than being thicker, it tasted the same.

One hand stroked along his thigh as he drove, her eyes becoming more turned on as the bulge in his jeans began to grow with each touch. That was good. He was ready to go again.

"Fuck, you're an insatiable bitch," he grinned as she traced the outline of his erection through the material.

"Yeah," she agreed. He was right, and she loved that he was right. She loved being the insatiable bitch. She loved being the slut. Was that what Ecstasy did for you, she wondered?

He looked like he was doing his best to keep his eye on the road, but with each touch of her fingers, his cock grew and his attention wavered. Madison didn't care. All that mattered was that she had that black cock in her mouth again and the sooner the better. She leant across and grabbed his head, turning his face to hers and closing the gap between their mouths. She gave him a quick, fervent kiss, her open mouth threatening to consume his as she slid her tongue inside and began to unzip his jeans.

"Fuck," she heard him shout and suddenly the car seemed to be veering across the road. By the time she'd taken his wonderful black manhood between her lips again, he'd slammed on his breaks and parked by the side of whatever road they were driving on.

"Back," she heard him gasp, digging his hands into her hair and pulling her head upwards. She shook her head and tried to jam her mouth back down on him. Why stop now? "Back," he repeated, though this time his tone was louder. There was urgency in his voice as he opened the car door and began to exit. "Get in the back of the fucking car," he shouted.

Madison took a few moments to realise what he meant, but once she did she almost stumbled in her haste to join him. All she'd cared about was getting that long, thick cock inside her. As she pulled open the rear door and slid onto the back seat beside him, she bumped her head on the cream ceiling. He turned her to face away from him and dragged her across his body. His jeans and boxers were already around his knees.

Such was their frantic need that neither bothered to take her thong off. Reversing her down on him, Frankie simply dragged the material to one side and pulled her body down onto his needy weapon. It occurred to Madison as she slowly encased him in her velvet vice that both Nate and Ethan were still boys. This was a man. A real man.

His hands had already pulled her bra up to her neck and were caressing her thrusting swells as she settled on him. Her nipples were rock hard. When they eventually reached their destination, she'd get him to suck them. Lying back against his chest, her heart shaped ass gyrated in tight little circles in his lap like she imagined a lap dancer would.

When he began to groan, she leant forward in the car, easing her peachy ass upwards before slamming it back down on him again.

"Fuck, honey," Frankie gasped, redirecting his hands to her curvy hips in an attempt to regain some sort of control.

Madison clutched her magnificent swells, pulling on her golden brown nipples as she lost herself. Her adrenalin was feeding her overheated body. Arching her back, she could feel his black monster burrowing as deep into her sex as he could possibly go.

Resting her hands on the back of the seats in front of her and pushing back, her proud breasts danced erotically with each down thrust. Her black hair bounced across Frankie's face. His breathing was laboured now and so was hers. She was going to cum...

Control changed in the split second her orgasm burst. Frankie felt her body tremble and began to slam her down against his legs. Her juices covered his cock.

"You like that," he grunted in her ear. "You like black dick?"

She tried to tell him she did, but as his monster burrowed deeper and deeper, penetrating as far as he could possibly go, the vibrating words stuck in her throat. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and all she could manage was a series of whimpers.

"Girls never forget it when Frankie's fucked them," he sneered, bouncing her down again.

Madison could understand why. Lights were exploding in her mind, even when she had her eyes open. They were moving across her vision. There was a yellow light, and then something blue shining behind it. Only, like the lights in the club, the blue was flashing.

When the yellow light knocked on the window, she heard Frankie curse. He was pushing her off him but she wouldn't allow it, jamming herself back down on his cock again. There were more curses as his fingers dug painfully into her skin.

"Get off me, you stupid fucking bitch," his falsetto tones screamed. "It's the fucking police..."

***

"Your agent, I assume," Peaches quipped, her seductive voice floating across from the doorway of the en-suite bathroom. Freshly showered, she'd wrapped the Egyptian cotton towel around her body, loosely fastened between her perky breasts. Resting back against the door, one shapely leg extended, the towel hung sufficiently open for Leon's eyes to feast on the delights underneath.

Even in the low light of the bedroom, she looked like sex on legs.

The actor had been telling the truth when he'd said there'd be a party underway at his house, though he'd ignored the partygoers spilling around the place and immediately taken her upstairs. He'd just stripped down to his boxers when his mobile had rung and she'd taken the opportunity to freshen up while he was responding to whoever it was on the other end.

"It was Frankie," he told her, tapping the mobile on his teeth. For a moment, it looked as if he was going to tell her more, but then he dropped the phone onto the bedside table. "Says to tell you he got your friend home safely," he said.

Peaches sighed her relief. She felt guilty at leaving Madison at the club, and more so for switching her mobile off. She hadn't wanted to be disturbed at a time like this but had decided in the shower that she needed to call her friend, just to ensure she was okay. Fortunately, that was no longer necessary. She could concentrate on this gorgeous black stud.

"You know what that means?" she heard him ask.

"Do I?" the petite blonde responded, her teasing blue eyes locking onto the erection forming in his black boxers. "Remind me..."

"Sure," he answered, shooting her a cocky grin. With a deliberate swagger, he flopped onto the bed, cupping his hands around the back of his head as he lay on his back. His cock rose in his boxers like a pole holding up a tent. "See anything you like?"

"Oh yes," she murmured as she sauntered sexily towards him. Even through the towel, he could see her nipples rise. Standing a couple of feet away, she unfastened and dropped the towel, pausing to allow his eyes full access her slender, athletic body. "What about you?"

His gaze covered her small perky breasts, devouring her deep pink nipples, before dropping past the diamond stud adorning her belly button to her smooth sex. He simply nodded in approval.

Crawling onto the bed and stopping between his legs, Peaches reached into his boxers, freeing the hard shaft. It looked even bigger in the light than it had during the taxi ride home. The outcome was the same. Without a word, she curled her hand around the thick girth and looked him in the eye. "You want an Peaches special?

His grin covered the whole of his face. "Yeah baby..."

With a sexy smile, she fed him between her lips, gagging slightly as the hard cock flesh brushed all sides of her mouth. God, he was thick. She tongued the crown of its head, taking her time to familiarise herself with his size and work out how to adjust her technique accordingly.

"God..." she moaned, tearing her mouth away in a loud slurp. "You're big..."

"You better believe it, baby," Leon grunted, sliding a hand into her short blonde hair and dragging her back to his manhood.

Peaches' teasing eyes grinned up at him as she cupped his swollen balls. Without another word, she pushed a loose strand of hair away and returned to her task. This time she took even more of him between her bow like lips and his fingers tightened approvingly in her blonde locks.

Ringing the base of the black cock with her free hand, she focused her mind on taking as much inside her mouth as she could. She worked on him slowly, his gripping fingers in her hair encouraging her further with each dip. The sound of his breath catching and quickening spurred her on and her hand corkscrewed around the base as she sucked.

"Yeah, baby," he grunted, staring down into the gleaming blue eyes she kept locked on his as her head bobbed along his shaft.

Her nostrils flared as she sucked in air. Sucking Ethan was one thing, but pleasuring this black beauty was something else again. She marvelled at how sexy the dark throbbing veins were, the plush ridge of its head, his masculine musk, and especially at the way he kept himself completely shaven. His smoothness was like an aphrodisiac running through her veins.

"You like that, baby?" she asked, coming up for air again. A trail of saliva dangled from her mouth down onto the dark cockhead and she collected it into her palm and rubbed it into his hard flesh. When he moaned, she sucked him into her mouth again, squeezing the base with her fingers as she went back to work. Her short blonde hair fell forward over her face and she pushed it back with one hand while the other cradled his balls again. "Mmm, I see you do..."

***

It was the early hours of the morning—God knows what time—and Madison hadn't been able to sleep. Not a wink. She glanced around the cell for at least the hundredth time since they'd deposited her there. To say the small, cold room was basic was a misnomer. She'd given up lying on the small bed, if that's what you'd call the contraption, and sat on her hunkers with her back against the metal wall. She'd been that way for at least an hour, with her overtaxed mind repeatedly working through what had happened since she and Frankie had been discovered.

They'd been held at the scene for at least half an hour, though it had seemed much longer at the time. Thank God she wasn't in a state of undress. All that was required was for her to drag her bra back into place and adjust her black thong. Still, it had been humiliating...

The policemen had waited for a second squad car before taking them separately to the station. The two coppers with her hadn't said a great deal, but the amused expressions on their faces as they'd looked at her and then spoken to one another said volumes.

No doubt the arrest made a welcome change from the more routine aspects of their job.

As bad as she felt for herself, she felt worse for Frankie. She'd have to prepare herself to face the consequences, and didn't even want to begin to think about what they would be. But for him, well, the whole of his acting career was at stake...

There'd been no sign of the actor once she'd arrived at the police station, and her requests to see him had fallen on deaf ears. No one would tell her a thing. It had taken at least another hour for the formalities—as the kindly old sergeant had referred to them—to be completed.

Her belongings were taken from her, with every single item being meticulously recorded in the heavy book on the worse-for-wear desk in reception. The photographs came next, followed by fingerprints. It was only then that Madison began to realise the enormity of what was happening. Photographs and fingerprints—that made a person a real criminal, didn't it?

Adding insult to injury, they'd taken a swab from her mouth. How would she explain away the Ecstasy?

It was only then that the old sergeant had patiently gone through everything, explaining exactly what was happening. The irony was that he was wasting his time. None of it had sunk in at the time and she certainly couldn't remember anything he'd told her now. It was as if her brain was stuck and she just wanted them to complete what they needed to do so she could go home.

Instead, they'd led her to the cell...

When she was offered a phone call, she'd tried Peaches, but either her friend's mobile was switched off or she was in an area with no reception. Three back-to-back attempts had elicited no response and she knew how worried her friend would be for her. She shouldn't have just gone off with Frankie without telling Peaches what was happening.

It struck her that, after dumping Nate, there was no one else to call. Her dad would probably be shagging whoever it was he was going out with now and anyway, he'd hit the roof when he found out what had happened. That was one conversation she wasn't looking forward to.

Then there was work. Despite the good impression she'd just created, Jay-Jay would be bound to let her go when news of this leaked out. It was probably that single thought above all others that prevented her from sleeping. Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! How could she have been so stupid?

She jumped in shock at the sound of the narrow gap in the door being slid open. A pair of partially bloodshot eyes stared through the small rectangular space. "You all right, Miss?"

Madison shook her head, but it made no difference to whoever it was on the other side.

"Better get some rest," he simply said.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers