Fifteen Minutes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

She felt her heart pounding more quickly. Now that she had contact, she didn't want to let it go. "When can I leave?"

"In the morning, Miss. Once you're charged."

Charged? Oh fuck.

"Frankie..." she began. "Is he—"

The voice paid no attention to the question. "Like I said, you'd better get some rest. Just lie down and go to sleep. A few hours will make the world of difference to how you're feeling."

No it won't, she screamed to herself. Her world had just come crashing down and there was no way it could be repaired. The slate gap closed before she could speak again, as if the man on the other side was escaping from the conversation while he could. Conversation? That was a laugh. Other than taking a statement, no one was interested in talking to her.

But then, she was a criminal, after all.

With a sigh that came from the bottom of her heart, Madison glanced around the cold, depressing cell for the hundred and first time.

***

It was just as well that Peaches had told her parents she'd be sleeping over at Madison's flat. There wasn't the slightest chance that she could have arrived home at this hour. And in the state she was. Even another shower hadn't totally refreshed her. She shouldn't have split that joint with Leon. Or allowed him to feed her another Ecstasy tablet, though the effect on their fucking had been incredible.

And that boy really knew how to use his black cock...

Making her way gingerly down the stairs, she could just imagine how shocked Madison would be when she turned up at her flat. What was it—five o'clock in the morning? She'd called her friend twice after showering but her phone was turned off. Probably asleep.

What amazed her was that music was still coming from one of the downstairs rooms, though there didn't seem to be any people around. And from in the room to her left, that was. Her mobile was already in her hand, ready to call a taxi. Except that she didn't quite know what her collection address was. Leon was flat on his back, snoring. There'd been no point in asking him.

Peaches took a few hesitant steps towards the noise she could hear. At first she'd thought the muted sound was talking, but as she approached the slightly ajar door, she realised they were moans. She told herself to leave it and just go. But she couldn't. Watching Madison and Nate fuck while she was doing the same with Ethan had always been a major turn on for her. If she was right about what was going on, here was an opportunity to watch strangers.

The blonde's heart raced faster.

Her trembling fingers carefully eased the door a little wider and she peaked around the gap. It was a small study, adorned with bookcases around the walls and with just enough space for a computer desk and a chair. Peaches was sure she recognised the seated older guy from Old Oak Street. His bald head and stubble looked so familiar—didn't he own the fictional pub in the popular television series?

For a moment, the teenage girl kneeling on the floor pulled her head up and turned towards her. A drop of saliva hung from her sweet, pink lips. It was Leticia, the pub owner's on-screen daughter. Both were naked.

Albeit fictional, the father and daughter vision in front of her sent a rush of adrenalin to Peaches' still moist sex. It wasn't a scene likely to be broadcast on TV.

"Hey, sweetie," the man grinned, taking advantage of the moment. He'd spotted her as soon as her head had peeked around the door. "You're a little overdressed. Why don't you get rid of those clothes and join us..."

The eighteen-year old smiled lasciviously across at her as Peaches paused as if frozen in time. Keeping her wanton dark eyes trained on Peaches, she sensuously lowered her pink lips back to her on-screen father's manhood, impressively engulfing a good portion with her mouth.

Peaches' gaze flicked to the man and then back to the teenage girl. Her naked body looked sensational. The flawlessly tanned skin, peachy ass, full breasts and brown nipples reminded her of Madison. And there was something so sexy about the way the girl's flaxen blonde hair bounced as her mouth worked its magic.

Peaches shook with excitement as she watched the older actor's hands rubbing the girl's neck and back. Inside her taupe bra, her nipples hardened further. She knew that the last thing she should do was get involved, but every sense inside her was screaming to join them.

"Want some, baby?" she heard a voice ask, and lowered her eyes to the teenage girl again. She'd slurped off the throbbing penis and was offering it to her. "Come on, Leticia likes to share..."

Fuck, Peaches thought. The girl was actually using her screen name. Was she going to tell her this was her father next? The thought brought a surge of wetness between Peaches' legs. Her heart began to beat even faster as her arousal deepened.

"Come on, baby," the girl enticingly whispered again, turning her body enough to flash the side of one of her firm breasts. She watched Peaches' gaze follow her movement and her dark eyes widened. "Or you can have these if you prefer," she grinned, cupping her thrusting tits.

The man crooked a finger at her. "Come on sweetie, don't be shy."

Peaches wanted to leave but felt an overwhelming force guiding her as she took a step forward into the small room. She wordlessly sank to her knees beside the teenage girl. Leticia snaked a hand behind her head and insistently pulled her towards a kiss. Peaches didn't know what made her temporarily pause, but when the girl tightened her fingers in her short blonde locks and jerked their mouths together, she didn't resist.

"So sexy," she heard a male voice say from above them, and then the girl's lips had left hers and the hand behind her neck was leading her to the erect tower. "Suck my daddy," the soft teenage voice told her.

The words sent another shiver of arousal through Peaches. Recovering from her initial hesitation, she took the saliva-covered cock between her lips. Her hand gripped the bottom of his shaft as she went to work. He wasn't anything like as big as Leon, but there was something about this situation...

Varying the pace of her sucking, she swirled her tongue along his veiny underside, just the way she had upstairs with Leon. But just as she was beginning to warm to her task, she felt hands unfastening her bra. Fingers covered her perky breasts, homing in on her hard nipples.

Then... oh God... The girl's wet lips had replaced her caressing fingers...

When Leticia sucked one of Peaches' nipples into her mouth, a mini orgasm instantly consumed the blonde. For an instant she imagined she was in the TV show with them, sucking on the on-screen father's cock while his daughter pleasured her tits. She almost choked on his hardness as her mind's eye succumbed to the image of cameras recording every sexy second.

"Let's share," the girl said, her lips running around Peaches' ear now. Almost before she realised what was happening, Leticia was manoeuvring her wet tongue along one side of his hard manhood while Peaches licked along the other.

The man's fingers crept around both necks, caressing each woman's silken locks as the willing accomplices worked their double blowjob. As their tongues zigzagged up his shaft and across his swollen cock head, his grip on the backs of their necks tightened. Peaches opened her mouth as their lips met over top of his head and instantly she and Leticia were locked in another passionate kiss, their tongues doing to each other what they'd just been doing to his cock.

Both pairs of hands caressed one another's breasts as they eagerly devoured each other's mouths. This girl wasn't new to kissing. The small room was filled with the sounds of their slurps, moans and soft grunts as they concentrated on one another and ignored the man beside them. Only his roughly jerking fingers in their hair brought them back to their original task.

"Take care of daddy," he croaked, his voice thick from the sight he'd just witnessed. "Then daddy's two girls can take care of themselves..."

Peaches felt her saliva deliciously mingle with the precum that she and Leticia teased from his dark crown as he dragged her head back to his shaft. Her tongue and lips spread it along his hardness, bumping into Leticia's every so often in the erotically charged atmosphere of the small study.

The teenage girl's wet mouth engulfed the throbbing shaft, her smiling eyes on Peaches as her hand stroked his balls. When more pre-cum formed on the tip of his cock, she lewdly lapped it off. When his moan told them he was close, the teenager kissed Peaches again as she slithered away.

"Want to finish my daddy off?" she whispered.

Peaches didn't need a second asking. Swallowing the hard cock again, it took only three long sucks to race him over the edge. Her hands went to the base of his cock, steadying him as he erupted. She grunted with the first blast of cum down her throat, but then her attention was diverted by a pair of hands dragging her thong from under her skirt. The second burst of pearly man-juice splashed across her cheek as she felt a tongue slither along her glistening folds.

She glanced down. Leticia was already prone on the floor, her mouth and tongue tracing patterns along Peaches' wet folds. Oh fuck! Another jet landed across her closed eye. Mewing like a contented kitten, she widened her legs as her mouth instinctively found the thick shaft again to suck in the remaining spurts.

The teenage girl's hands were around her body now, gripping her tight ass and pulling her down as she sought out the love juices that Peaches was ready to share. It didn't take long...

***

The short distance from the cell to the reception was the longest walk of Madison's life. The policeman's boots clattered on the floor as she followed him along the thin corridor, and the sound reverberated around her head. An awful feeling of claustrophobia closed in. Her lack of sleep didn't help, though she didn't feel tired. It was as if she was undergoing an out of body experience.

Perhaps it was the effect of all the drink? Or the small white tablet...

"What happens next?" she asked, choking back a tear as she was deposited in the reception area. She wasn't going to let them see her cry.

"You're being charged, my dear." It was a familiar voice. The same kindly Sergeant was on duty again. His big eyes smiled at her and his tone was almost apologetic. It was the first hint of compassion she'd felt since her arrest.

She tried to smile at him, but couldn't quite meet his eyes. "What... what with?"

His eyebrows shot up as he rested his palms on the desk in front of him. "You're being charged with indecent exposure, my dear. What did you think?"

Madison tried to give a casual shrug, but knew she wasn't fooling anyone. The blush spreading across her face was proof enough of her embarrassment. Thoughts of explaining what had happened to her father, and then to Jay-Jay Kazan, were like lead weights attaching themselves to her mind. A tiny part of her had hoped she'd simply be given a caution and then set free. Weren't there enough real criminals for the police to be chasing? What harm had she done?

"Is... is that all?" she croaked.

"All? What else was on your mind?"

She stared at her feet. Did that mean they weren't taking any action on the Ecstasy in her system? Or hadn't they found any traces? It wasn't a question she could pose, of course. "Not a thing," she mumbled, taking a couple of deep breaths to compose herself. The sudden weakness in her legs made her reach for the edge of the desk. It provided some extra support.

"Are you okay, my dear?" he asked. There was that concern in his voice again. He was old enough to be her father, but her father didn't have any compassion in his soul.

She nodded again, holding back the tears that were desperate to escape.

"Let's return the things we took from you last night," the Sergeant told her, as if that would make her feel better. He fixed his wire-rimmed reading glasses in place and opened the heavy book beside him. He called out each item, waiting until Madison nodded before ticking them off. "Just sign here, my dear."

Scribbling her signature, Madison instantly switched on her mobile phone and fired off a text to Peaches. Her hands were trembling so much she could hardly work the small buttons.

"What happens next..." she began to ask the Sergeant, but the question trailed away. Frankie Dennis had just emerged from the male cells and was sharing a joke with a tall policeman and a smooth looking man in a suit. The black actor's face changed when he saw her. The pleased-to-see-you look died on Madison's face as his unwelcoming scowl hit her smack between the eyes.

Marching across the room, he took Madison's arm and pulled her across into the far corner of the reception area. His fingers hurt her forearm as they dug into her skin.

"What?" she asked again, trying to pull her arm away. His grip tightened.

"Let's get one thing straight, sweetheart," he snarled. "You don't know me. We never met. We weren't at Goodfellow's together. I'll have lots of witnesses confirming I was somewhere else."

"But..."

"No fucking buts," he hissed, shooting a glance over his shoulder to see if the conversation was being overheard. His eyes were wild, almost menacing. When his mouth tightened further, he lowered his voice. "This is my career and marriage on the line. Understand?"

"Marriage? You're married...?"

He held up his left hand, showing her the thick gold band. "What the fuck do you think this is then? Didn't you see it last night?"

She felt her mouth go dry. "No... I—"

"Of course you fucking didn't, you slag," he snarled, saliva spitting from his mouth and onto her cheek. "That's because we weren't with each other last night."

Slag? How dare he? All he had to do was talk reasonably to her and she would agree anything to help him. She felt confused, hurt and sick all at once...

"Listen," he rasped, moving a menacing step closer. "And listen good, whatever your fucking name is. If you say a word about this to the press, my lawyer will be all over you." He nodded across at the smooth looking man in the suit who was watching them closely. From the frown on his brow, it looked like he wanted to intervene but that something was stopping him. "Then you'll end up back here again. But for a much longer stay, next time."

Whatever her name was? End up in jail? Her head struggled to take in the whole situation. How could he be such a shit with her? After what they'd done? She stared back at him, her face blank.

"After all," he spat, his finger pointing aggressively at her to emphasise his final point. "I'm not the one being charged!" With an acerbic grin at the look of shock on her face, he turned on his heels and swaggered back towards his lawyer.

Madison took a deep breath to shake off her nerves. What the fuck did he mean, he wasn't being charged? She gritted her teeth. He was going to get away scot free? What about her? Her anxious brown eyes travelled the spectrum of emotion from horrified to fearful to disgust. The bastard...

She glanced down at the message that had just come through on her phone. It was Peaches answering her earlier text. She'd be there in ten minutes to pick her up.

"You okay, my dear?"

Madison glanced up to see that the Sergeant had moved out from behind the desk and was halfway towards her. The other policeman had all disappeared. "He said he wasn't being charged," she said, aware that the words weren't much more than a whisper.

He shrugged. "I can't comment on that," he told her, his grey eyes giving nothing away. "Look, you need to get yourself home, my dear. Want me to order you a taxi?"

She took a deep breath and shook her head. If anything, she was more confused now than ever. "No... thanks... my friend is on her way to get me..."

The Sergeant smiled and gently took her arm. His touch was much more comforting than Frankie's. Her skin still hurt from where the bastard had dug his fingers in. "Come on," he told her. "A little fresh air will help."

It did. Despite the early hour, it felt warm outside. For the first time, Madison self consciously realised she was still in her outfit from last night. What must she look like, standing there with het tits hanging out of her bra? Quickly buttoning up the buttons on her turquoise blouse, she felt safer, less exposed.

The Sergeant stood with her for a full five minutes, although they didn't speak again. Madison couldn't decide whether he was concerned for her welfare or making sure she left the grounds. Whichever it was, she was grateful he stayed with her until Peaches arrived. After Frankie's diatribe, she felt out of harm's way with him there.

When the taxi arrived and Peaches rushed over to her, she realised in amazement that her friend remained in last night's clothes, too. Her puzzled frown asked the question.

"Long story," the blonde told her with a shrug. "But then I guess you have one, too?"

Madison held back her tears until they were safely in the back of the taxi, and it was heading for her flat. Then she couldn't stop them...

The Sergeant waited until the taxi drove away before reaching into his breast pocket. Pulling out his mobile phone, he soon found the number he wanted. "Sammy?" he asked, turning away from the entrance to the station and wandering a few feet along the path. There was no one else around, but experience told him not to take any risks when speaking to a leading national newspaper. "I have a story for you. Usual fee?"

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers