Fifteen Minutes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Madison's drug fuelled eyes narrowed in ecstatic pleasure. He was firing inside her, burst after burst of sticky cum filling her up. His toned body was jerking with each release, and his teeth were biting down on her shoulder.

If she gave it half an hour, he'd be ready to go again...

***

Jay-Jay Kazan moaned happily.

After what had been a quiet couple of years, the last twelve months had been phenomenal. His earnings in that time exceeded any single year since he'd established his agency and his slightly tarnished reputation had been repaired. He was back at the top of the tree.

It was all down to his business astuteness, of course. Discovering someone like Madison Cooper and turning her into an overnight success required skills of the highest order. Yet the silver haired man conceded that the extent of her success had taken him by surprise. The naïve innocence of her personality, combined with the sexiness of her body, had struck an instant chord with the great British public.

It all hung on the way he'd enhanced her story, of course—a young teenager, abandoned by her parents and subsequently taken advantage of by one of TV's best known soap stars...

How could they fail?

He moaned again and stroked the girl's short blonde hair as her mouth worked on him. "That's it baby. Like that..."

This girl was fucking good, though to be fair, he'd had plenty of opportunity to show her what he enjoyed most. Fuck! There was that rolling of her tongue again. Closing his eyes, he sighed contentedly.

Madison had turned into a gold mine. He'd known the money they could earn from selling her story, personal appearances, and photo shoots for the lads' mags. But what he hadn't anticipated were all the spin off opportunities. She'd become so popular they'd even been able to successfully promote her brand of lingerie and—within the next couple of months—her own perfume.

His expectation of a six months tops lifespan for her popularity had proven way off the mark. Even better, there were no signs of it abating. The producers of I'm a Celebrity had already made contact with him, as had the people involved with Celebrity Big Brother.

The twenty-year old had become a phenomenon. More so than any other client he'd ever been involved with. Mind you, this girl had savvy. Under his tutelage, she'd learnt the celebrity ropes very quickly. Most celebrities were manipulated by the press and burnt themselves out achieving their fifteen minutes of fame. It was the other way around with this girl.

She'd understood very quickly how to use the media to her advantage.

If anything, Peaches had understood the ropes even more quickly. Lucinda had given the girl a crash course in every aspect of working with a celebrity and she'd picked up the lessons with an impressive ease. She was streetwise, that one. She was a great cocksucker, too. The little bitch had arrived unannounced today, drawn the blinds of his office and unzipping him without even a word.

He stared down at her as she slurped off his hard cock. Her hand continued to jerk him as she licked around his crown. Those teasing blue eyes grinned upwards.

Without a word, she rose to her feet and dragged up her black tank top to expose her perky breasts. Jay-Jay's hungry gaze devoured them for a few moments before he took each of the erect, deep pink nipples between his lips. His mouth moved back and forth between both breasts and his hand slid under her skirt.

As he'd expected, she wasn't wearing panties.

The two fingers he worked inside had her gasping and she shuddered when she came. He continued to suck her tits as her hips continued to hump his hand until, satisfied, she sunk to her knees and took his erection between her soft lips again.

Jay-Jay grunted as he placed one large hand on the back of her head, tightening it in her soft blonde locks as she began to mouth-fuck him again. This time there was no effort to tease and work him into a harder state. She'd already gone that route. She wanted her reward and they both knew it wouldn't be delayed for long.

His shaft pushed against her throat as she slid her bow-like lips all the way down to the base. He grunted again as her eyes danced upwards into his, telling him he couldn't resist. She left his hardness with a slurp and widened her mouth around each testicle. Sucking gently from one to the other, his grip in her hair tightened.

The sexy, fucking bitch knew exactly what that did to him...

Then she was on the move again, never still. Her lips and tongue gently ran around his purple crown. Looking upwards into his eyes, she spat onto his thick shaft and worked the spit into his skin. Taking just the head between her lips, one hand stroked his glistening length and the other cupped his testicles. She paused for a split second, allowing him to catch his breath before deep-throating him again.

Jay-Jay's body jerked as his thick seed surged into her greedy mouth. Her soft lips took every last burst, her head pumping on his shaft until he had nothing left to give. Only then did she look up, grinning as she slowly licked and cleaned the PR Guru's diminishing manhood.

"Thanks for lunch," she told him as she rose to her feet.

***

The photo shoot

"Can life get any better than this?" Peaches asked, sipping at her vodka martini. It was a vast departure from her usual choice of drink, but that's what they were serving on the yacht. It was their home for the day. It fitted the ambience perfectly. So did the blue haltered bikini that matched the colour of her eyes. It looked devastating on her athletic body.

She and Madison had flown first class to the Male International Airport two days ago and had enjoyed their time relaxing at and around the Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa. Located on the South Ari Atoll in the republic of Maldives, the new five star resort was beyond even their wildest imaginations.

Two young women from Newtown, hobnobbing with the rich on one of the most exclusive islands that Europe had to offer...

After today's photo shoot, they had another couple of days booked in and would use the time to explore the fabled sunken ship wreck, and take advantage of what were described as the top dive spots in the Maldives. And sunbathe, of course.

"It's unbelievable," Madison said, sipping from her own martini. Their position on the top of the luxury yacht was ideal for looking out across the sea. The soft breeze added to the moment as it serenely made its majestic way through the blue waters.

The photo shoot and holiday came all expenses paid from the Girls Today magazine, seeking to propel itself to the top of the lads' mags by using the phenom that was Madison Cooper as part of their launch. The brunette's outfit was perfect for the photo shoot. The little cream, thong bikini displayed her body to perfection, accompanied by her matching gold waist chain and black heels.

Camille was busy setting up 'things' on the deck below them, though they'd be taking shots from every location on the yacht. The dark haired photographer looked hot, too, in her black bikini top and tight pair of tailored white shorts. They hadn't had much of an opportunity to catch up yet as the Latina had only arrived that morning. The three of them were heading out for dinner tonight at one of the resort's most expensive restaurants.

Then afterwards...

Her body shivered at the thought. She was looking forward to the reunion and Peaches had already explained in detail exactly what she wanted to do to the sexy photographer.

"Thirteen months ago we were two innocent teenagers," the blonde said, linking arms with her as they stared into the beautiful distance. "Whatever happened?"

"You were never innocent," Madison giggled. The two girls burst out laughing.

"True," her friend agreed. "But I knew a lot less then than I do now. Just think back to Ethan and Nate. And our nights at Goodfella's. Remember how badly you felt when I picked you up from the police station? The world was coming to an end then. Look at us now."

"Look at us now," Madison wistfully repeated. She thought back to what had happened. Finishing her relationship with Nate, meeting Frankie, spending the night in a cell, being confronted by a photographer when they'd opened her door. She'd felt almost hysterical at the time. It seemed like yesterday and yet, in other ways, it felt like such a long time ago.

Now, she had more money than she'd ever have dreamed possible. She was recognised wherever she went. Her relationship with Ralph was six months old. Her life had changed in so many ways and throughout it all, the one constant was Peaches. That meant so much to her. She and her best friend were even more inseparable now than ever.

***

"You should have been a model," Peaches told Camille during a break in the shoot. She'd been flirting with the Latina throughout the last couple of hours. They'd completed the shots inside the cabin and were now on the lower deck.

"Really?" the smiling woman replied, sipping at her drink. Water only during the shoot, she'd insisted. There'd be plenty of time for alcohol later. As for cocaine—there were no such restrictions. They'd all imbibed earlier and Camille was in the process of cutting another three rows. "And why's that?"

"That body," Peaches sexily murmured, not the least bit bashful. She sat down next to the photographer and allowed her right hand to stray along the woman's thigh. "It's perfect. I mean, look at you and Maddy. How on earth did you both get tits like those? It's so unfair..."

Camille laughed, teasingly opening her brown legs a fraction. The Latina loved another woman taking the initiative almost as much as she enjoyed the seduction of an innocent. Madison had been naïve that very first time, though much less so ever since. Peaches was the opposite. The thought of making love to both the brunette and her sexy friend tonight was intoxicating.

"Maddy wasn't exaggerating about you," Peaches continued, staring into the woman's dark eyes. Her fingers danced higher, sliding across the inside of Camille's thigh. "She tells me everything..."

"Peaches!" Madison was already blushing. When her friend was half drunk and half stoned like this she had no limits.

Camille smiled reassuringly. It would take a lot more than a twenty-year old to faze her, even if she was a sexy, self confident little blonde. She wetted her finger with her tongue and scooped some of the white powder onto the tip. "Here, honey," she said to Peaches. "Open up..."

She slipped the finger into the blonde's open mouth, caressing narcotic across her gums. She rubbed slowly, turning the movement into a sexual act. Peaches hand left Camille's leg and took hold of her wrist, holding it while she provocatively sucked on the finger.

The photographer smiled into the blonde's dreamy eyes, watching closely as they reflected the different colours exploding in the twenty-year old's head. She could hear her heavy breaths and soft growls, like the purring of a petted cat.

"That's good," Peaches murmured. The sea air had taken on a sharper, more vibrant quality and even with the sunglasses it seemed much brighter.

Camille nodded satisfactorily. She'd give Madison some coke in a moment but first she had plans for the blonde. Let her know who was in control. "Time for you to get back on the lounger while Madison and I resume..."

"Already?"

"Already," Camille grinned, taking Peaches arm and leading her across the few steps to the white lounger. As the blonde unsteadily sat, a quick flick of her wrist had the tie at the neck of the blonde's bikini free. She pulled it away, allowing it to flutter down onto the hot deck surface. "Here, let me get you comfortable. Some oil, I think."

She already had the bottle of sun tan lotion in her and poured a good portion into her palms. Peaches groaned as she smoothly rubbed the oil into her washboard flat waist. She ran her hands upwards to the undersides of the small, perky breasts and then back down to the top of her bikini bottoms.

Peaches caught them in her own hands and yanked them onto her tits. The prone girl moaned softly as Camille spread her palms and rotated them against her hard pink nipples. The feeling complimented the chemical high.

Her libido was in overdrive...

"Oh fuck," she grunted, pulling a hand away so that she could raise her sunglasses onto the top of her blonde hair. Her narrowed eyes squinted at the Latina.

"Tonight," Camille promised, leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on those bow like lips. For a few moments she teetered on the edge of temporarily suspending the shoot and starting the threesome there and then. Common sense prevailed. She pulled herself back up to her feet and picked up the platter of cocaine as she glanced across at Madison. "Right now, I have more photographs to take..."

***

"That's hot!" Peaches exclaimed for the umpteenth time since Camille had recommenced shooting. Lying on the warm deck, she was naked except for the small bikini bottoms.

The brown haired Latina smiled happily. Their position on the top of the yacht was the best location yet. Madison was posing with her back to the lens, nude but for the small bikini bottoms that clung sexily to her hard buttocks. The photographer had rested her hands on the rail, facing the sea, but had arranged her face so that she looked back at the camera lens over her shoulder.

"It is," she agreed, winking at the blonde before swinging back to her model. "Yes. Just like that, Maddy," she said, clicking away. "But open that mouth just a little more... flick your tongue across your lips... think sex..."

"She always does," Peaches shouted, sending a girlish laugh into the sea air.

Madison's grinning eyes flicked sideways and then back to the camera. Her bikini-clad body was uncomfortably twisted like a contortionist, but you couldn't tell that from her expression.

"Hold that pose. Exactly like that!" The attractive Latina tossed her glossy hair as she changed angle with each shot. "Now, turn around. Face the camera. A million eyes are looking at you, darling. Flaunt those boobies..."

Madison perched precariously on the edge of the rail and then self confidently thrust her tits out. Impervious to the forces of gravity and crowned by the golden brown nipples, she looked every man's wet dream.

"Oh yeah..." Peaches raised her drink into the air to toast the sexy new pose. The way the sea wind rippled through Madison's black hair added to the shot. "Love that..."

"More," Camille told her model, firing off shot after shot. "Do what comes naturally."

The brunette struck a carefree pose. Hands on hips, head thrown back, full breasts jutting. She strutted a couple of yards one way along the rail and then the other. It gave the photographer different angles to work with. It wasn't just the uninhibited way she posed. She gave herself completely to the camera. It amazed her how all this came so naturally now.

"Perfect. Perfect..."

Following the movement in the corner of her eye, Madison glanced across at Peaches. Her blonde friend had one hand was inside her bikini bottoms as she watched the shoot. She was slowly and languidly rubbing herself without even a hint of embarrassment.

"Yes, that look..." Camille shouted, capturing the arousal in Madison's eyes as she watched Peaches masturbate. "Keep giving me that!"

How could she not? Peaches was moaning now. The sight of her best friend, lying on her back on the deck, legs apart, made her feel weak at the knees. It was frustrating. She felt like she was in a blue movie but being denied the sex. Tonight couldn't come soon enough, she thought, feeling the blush rise up her body.

***

Whenever Madison closed her eyes, she found herself being hurled through a multicoloured tunnel at breakneck speeds. It was as close as she'd ever come to flying, and it felt better than she'd ever imagined. Whatever those tablets were that Camille procured, she'd have to get some back in London.

When she opened her eyes and the luxury suite materialized before her, she experienced a brief bit of vertigo. Things were still moving quickly in her peripheral vision, but she found she could focus on what was directly in front of her.

And that was a delicious sight all by itself.

Camille and Peaches writhed in a tangled mess of damp, naked flesh. The photographer was on her side, facing Madison. Her legs were scissored between Peaches' thighs, grinding against the young woman's.

Madison watched the Spanish woman's breasts bounce and sway as threw her head back and moaned out an orgasm. Peaches twisted, humping her smooth mound along Camille's sex, teasing her clit with the other woman's narrow landing strip.

As the glamour model crawled across the bed, she felt lighter than air. Like someone with soft hands was helping her along. She eased right up against Camille's curvy body and silenced her moans with a wet kiss. Lights popped and fly as she closed her eyes again. She didn't want to open them anymore.

She felt fingers pawing at her pussy. Index and middle finger, rubbing sharp circles across her clit. The lights began to pulse and surge. They grew brighter. Her French kiss became more demanding. Harder. She jammed her tongue down Camille's throat. The fingers on her flesh intensified as well. No longer just rubbing, but slapping. Patting. Flicking her clit as the pleasure bordered on pain.

She reclined on the bed, pulling her mouth away as a cry tore from her throat. Camille followed her, the woman's sensual tongue tracing her neck, her shoulder, the outer swell of her breast. As soon as she felt the tip circle her golden nipple, all the lights behind her eyes went white. It was like staring into a nuclear explosion.

When she came to she was fully on her back, and Camille's mouth had been joined by Peaches. She opened her eyes and watched her beautiful lovers suckle her nipples. As if sensing her gaze, they turned and looked at her. Their eyes were smiling.

"Having fun?" Camille asked throatily.

Madison simply nodded. She didn't trust herself to speak. She wasn't sure that she could. Peaches giggled, shooting a glance at the photographer. "If she's half as fucked up as I am, then you don't have to ask."

The older woman returned the laugh. Madison watched as she reached out and drew her blonde friend in for a deep, lingering kiss. Once upon a time, she'd resisted Peaches offers of experimentation. Now, she couldn't remember why she had...

"Come on," Camille said at last. "Let's show Maddy here what it's really like to be pampered..."

***

The auction

Jay-Jay Kazan could smell the money in the large room. The all-male charity auction event was held every year at the Dorchester, but after a wonderfully successful few years was treading water.

The function was unique in so far that it allowed captains of industry—invariably CEO's or MD's who entertained their top clients and paid for the evening from their marketing budgets—to enjoy the company of a celebrity for the whole of the evening. Once the clock struck eight, the auction got underway and the 'paid for' celebrity would remain with their table until the event closed in the early hours.

All that was required from the 'purchased' celebrities—apart from staying power—was to do what came naturally. Some of the hosts, who'd paid thousands for their table of twelve, traditionally went for the comedians. Others would bid for the sportsmen or women, while others preferred the raconteurs.

But tonight, there was one prize that interested them all.

The advance publicity emphasising Madison's attendance as one of the celebrities to be auctioned had thrown the event a lifeline. Last year, a third of the tables had remained unsold and the TV cameras hadn't even bothered to attend. The unappealing outcome had been that, after all costs were deducted, the charity involved had done little more than break even.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers