Fifteen Minutes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Her tongue licked... flicked... teased...

The sexual tension was almost screaming out in the silence. She could almost feel the need bubbling inside him. His hips pushed upwards. "Please... please..."

Madison's eyes stayed on his, holding them prisoner. Then, with a growl, she covered his cock with her glossy lips and slid her mouth down to the base again. It was like removing the cork from a bottle of champagne.

She took as much of the unleashed torrent as she could, loving the way she could feel his creamy cum hit the insides of her mouth. Her hand corkscrewed around the base of his shaft, urging more between her welcoming lips. Every few seconds she swallowed and then sucked out more.

When the fingers in her hair roughly dragged her head upwards, she reluctantly complied. Maybe he'd be up for it again before their journey ended?

But then his lips found hers, his kissing urgent. His scruff felt tickly against her bare skin. He must be able to taste his own cum, she thought, but that made no difference to him. He was pushing her back along the bench seat of the limo as his fingers slipped under her sequinned dress. They ran along her inner thigh.

Madison moaned.

"Open up," he grunted, jamming his tongue down her throat.

This wasn't what she'd expected but she widened her legs willingly. How could she resist when her body was crying out with such need? She'd let him make her cum and then go down on him again. A surge of wetness accompanied the thought.

His experienced fingers found her engorged clitoris through her skimpy cream thong. When his hand slipped under the material and onto her smooth sex, her gasp turned into a moan. He knew exactly what he was doing. She bit her lips as he slid a finger inside her and flicked his thumb against her aching clit.

Her palms were damp as she planted them on the leather upholstery behind her. They supported her curvy body as she humped back against the probing hand. His fingers worked faster, taking her towards her orgasm she needed so badly.

Then he pulled away.

"Jonathon," she mumbled, grabbing his wrist and trying to force him back. It was no use. His arms were under her shoulders, turning and pulling her. "What..."

It took a few seconds only to realise what he had in mind. Her hand went down to his cock to reaffirm her thoughts. He was hard again. Oh fuck. No. She couldn't.

"That's it," he murmured as he dragged her thong from her and manoeuvred her body to face away from him. "You want this as much as I do."

She did! Did she?

Somehow he'd pulled one of her legs across him and settled her back into his lap. When he took hold of his cock and ran it along her wetness, she groaned.

The bastard wanted to fuck her!

"I can't, Jonathon," she protested, closing her eyes to better feel his hardness against her glistening folds. Oh God...

"No?" he grunted, raising his hands and yanking the straps of her dress down to her waist. Even as she felt the cool air hit her naked breasts, his hands were covering them. His mouth was on her shoulder. "No?"

"I can't," she whispered, repeating what her mind was saying. The problem was her body was telling her something different.

She mewed like a cat as he began to knead her voluptuous breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. She was naked except for the dress that was bunched around her waist and his hard cock was insistently pushing against her, edging closer to its goal.

Madison moved her hips, telling herself she was escaping the pressure. But all she'd done was bring his shaft to her glistening opening. She looked back at him over her shoulder, a couple strands of her dark hair catching in her lip-gloss. Her lips parted as she tried to tell him this was wrong.

His hips moved before she could speak. The head of his cock slid inside her.

Liquid heat engulfed her body.

When he pushed upwards again, she found her body responding. She sank down, taking him half way, then again, letting out a long deep breath as he bottomed out. Her hands reached forward to steady herself. His fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples. Only the sound of their heavy breathing filled the air.

For the briefest of seconds, they paused. It was as if they were at the beginning of a race, waiting for the signal to start. His mouth on her earlobe was the signal.

"God, yes!" she whimpered, jamming down on him. "Fuck me!"

Roberts tried to steady himself to meet each powerful downward undulation. He didn't have a chance. Something had been let loose inside her. She was like a dervish, the seat practically bouncing in time with her downward thrusts.

"Steady," he grunted, dropping his hands to her hips. It made no difference. She pounded down harder, giving him the pussy ripple. "Oh fuck," she heard him say in her ear. "Where did you learn to... Oh fuck..."

She fucked him steadily, driven on by his groans. Control had passed from one to the other. "This is what you wanted?" she asked. He grunted.

When the first orgasm overwhelmed her she rode it out, and then suddenly climbed off him. Before he even had time to object she'd quickly twisted around to face him. Resting the soles of her feet on the leather seat, and her hands around his neck, she pushed her tits in his face, as she sank down on him again.

Fuck, that felt so good...

She went at him like a jackhammer, her breasts bouncing erotically with each thrust. Now and again he'd catch one in his mouth and bite down on her nipple. Both were grunting like animals. It couldn't last long.

"I'm close," he grunted, his fingers gripping her hips.

Madison saw the look on his face just in time. She was off him in a nano-second but he was exploding before she get could get her mouth on him. The first blast of cum found her tits and the other her neck. Then her lips had him covered. She wrapped her fingers around the root of his juice-slicked cock as she coaxed out further creamy ropes, stroking and milking him as she swallowed every drop.

Eventually, she'd taken all he could offer and her satisfied gaze stared up into his. She felt invincible. She was Madison Cooper—soon to be the respectable star of Celebrities Unleashed...

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers