Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's rump was wiggling at me and I took it as an invitation to join in. I knelt behind her and rubbed the end of my erection against her wide open pussy lips, rubbing it across her swollen clit. Sara moaned as she felt me nudging my way into her and as the head of my cock slipped into her hot cunt she thrust her hips back towards me, encouraging me to fuck her. I slid in easily, until my abdomen was against her bum then I held her hips and began to drive into her, hard and fast as she licked and fingered Anna for all she was worth. The three of us were now grunting and moaning, me thrusting into Sara, Sara licking Anna. Sara's cunt gripped my cock as she squeezed her vaginal muscles and my balls slapped against her pussy with each deep thrust. Part of me drifted away, almost like an out of body experience. I could see myself in this incredible scene, it seemed unreal.

Anna was panting and gasping as her orgasm built, her thighs clamped around Sara's ears and as she finally came her body lifted off the sand, only her head and heels still in contact with the ground. She screamed something incomprehensible and crushed her tits against her ribcage, her hips rising and falling as the waves of her climax flooded throughout her. All the while Sara continued licking and thrusting her own body back towards me, trying to devour more and more of my cock as I did my best to maintain my own rhythm.

As Anna's orgasm faded and her body calmed down Sara looked round at me, her face slick with Anna's juices. Her eyes had a wanton, lustful look, encouraging me to fuck her harder and deeper. She felt incredible: hot, wet, tight around my cock.

"Your cock feels amazing."

Mmm, so do you," I responded, leaning forward to grope her tit with one hand then rubbing her clitoris with the other.

Sara's eyes rolled back and she turned away again, lost in the sensations. Anna, meanwhile had come back to earth and had wriggled her way out from under Sara and was kneeling beside us, watching our performance as she regained her composure.

"You'd better not be thinking about coming," she said to me sternly. "I want some of that too."

I took her warning seriously and eased my pace whilst continuing to rub Sara's clit. Even in a scenario as bizarre as this I didn't quite know how to handle Anna. She began to rub Sara's round bum and leaned over to kiss me, her hands moving over Sara and onto me, across my chest, pinching my nipples hard. Sara was beginning to push back harder and faster, demanding I fucked her deeper and I adjusted my angle so my cock pushed upwards more, bumping against her g-spot. This obviously had the desired effect because, combined with my fingers on her hard button, she began to shake, jiggling her pelvis up and down. Deep, guttural grunts came from her mouth, followed by what I could only guess were sexual obscenities in Danish. Suddenly she shrieked and rammed her bum back against me. I rubbed her clitoris harder and harder and slammed into her as deeply as I could. Another orgasm welled up inside her and she yelped with each of my thrusts, waves of ecstasy tearing through her body. Her pussy clamped even tighter around me and I was very close to my own climax but somehow held it at bay as Sara's jiggling and bucking slowed as her orgasm ebbed away.

Anna grinned at me. "Good boy," she said.

She knelt down beside us as I slowly pulled out of Sara. As each centimetre eased out of her she shuddered and gently moaned, the last remnants of her climax just apparent. Once I was completely out, Sara's cunt looked astonishing, a deep pink, slick with moisture, her labia wide open, her vagina still spasming. My cock was throbbing, I was desperate to come myself. Anna looked greedily at my erection, covered in Sara's essence. She licked her lips.

"Mmm, look at that," she growled. "I want that." She leaned down and took me into her mouth, looking up at me as she did. Her lips closed around me, her tongue wriggling like an electric eel against me, my cock almost completely enveloped. I groaned and prayed she'd go easy on me. She slowly pulled her head back, gently sliding my cock out of her mouth.

"Yummy!" She knelt beside Sara who was still in the same position, breathing deeply, and pointed her own rump at me, rubbing her lips, smearing her moisture all around.

"My turn now."

I shuffled over and set my tip against Anna's pussy. She looked across to Anna and they kissed, just as I slid inside. Anna gasped and bit her lip as I slipped straight in, all the way to the hilt, holding myself inside for a few moments. She felt so tight around me, as if her pussy had been made just for my cock. Sara sat up, kneeling beside me and rubbed Anna's bum as I began to fuck her Norwegian friend. I started slowly, easing myself in and out but the feeling was so good I had to increase my speed. Within a few seconds I was pounding her, our flesh slapping together with each stroke, grunts and squeaks emanating from both our mouths. I leant forward to stimulate her clit as I had with Sara and immediately Anna began to buck and heave. I fucked her fast and deep, as hard as I could. Her pussy gripped me like a vice, the pleasure otherworldly. I could feel my own orgasm rising but I was determined to hold off until I'd satisfied Anna. I gritted my teeth and drove into her, my hand a blur on her clit.

"Fuck, yes Sam, yes," Anna shouted, "Yes baby, I'm coming, I'm, coming."

Her body shook violently as her climax ripped through her. Her cunt convulsed around me as I maintained my rhythm, now so close to my own release. Squeals and yelps were replaced by Norwegian until finally she pulled my hand away from her clitoris, suddenly too sensitive to touch. I was still screwing her as if my life depended on it when Sara called out.

"Me again, I want more!" she laughed, wiggling her bum in the air once more.

I could barely believe Sara could handle more; she was insatiable, but this was too good to be true, the chance to fuck two girls, alternating between them. If I wasn't careful I was going to tick everything off my fantasy list in one afternoon. I knew I couldn't last much longer but I couldn't miss this opportunity. I slid out of Anna's perfect pussy and moved over to Sara. Her cunt was sopping wet and so open. As soon as my cock pressed at her entrance I slid right in and immediately resumed my rhythm. Almost as soon as I was up to speed Anna was demanding more, her own arse waving in the air. After a few more thrusts I pulled out and went back to Anna, then fucked her hard and deep again. I alternated like this for a few minutes, each girl demanding my cock after a few seconds, the wiggling of their round bottoms signalling their plea for more. Anna and Sara were holding hands, their fingers interlocked as they exchanged smiles and giggles, kisses, and looks of lust at the sensations within them. Both girls were so wet I could easily slip inside and I must have swapped over five or six times, my brain unable to compute exactly what was happening, my sexual instincts in complete control.

I was grunting with each thrust of my hips, sweat dripping off me, my breathing ragged. I was inside Anna, now on the very edge of my orgasm.

"Can I come?" I begged.

Anna looked round at me. "Yes, baby. Give it to Sara," she said.

Sara looked at me and grinned, "I want your sperm Sam."

I was beyond trying to reply and simply slipped my throbbing cock from Anna's cunt and into Sara's. After two thrusts my orgasm welled up and as I continued to pound her swollen pussy I finally felt the tension release as I ejaculated deep inside her, jet after jet after jet of spunk blissfully leaving my body. A huge groan poured from my throat as my balls emptied inside Sara, great breakers of ecstasy rolling through my groin, up my body and down my legs. I slumped onto her back, barely able to hold my own weight, then rolled off her and onto my back, utterly spent.

***

I barely remember the ride back to the hire shop, I was so exhausted all I could do was limp along behind the girls who were chatting merrily away. When we finally arrived the guy in the shop told us he'd been getting worried, we'd taken that long. This reduced the girls to fits of giggles and left him looking utterly bemused.

"Was everything OK?" he asked.

"Sara's rear tyre went flat but I blew it back up and it seems to be fine now," I told him.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about there," Sara said, "Sam fixes everything". This brought on another bout of hysterics from the girls.

I smiled feebly and said goodbye, then wheeled my bike over to the van to put it on the rack. As I lifted the bike up I felt someone pinch my bum.

"Hey Sam, it was great to meet you," Sara said. "Maybe we'll bump into one another again sometime?" She kissed me deeply, her hand squeezing my cock through the shorts.

She gave me that wanton look again. "Anna was right, you know? You do have a nice cock."

With that she turned and skipped her way back to the shop, blowing me a kiss as she went.

The girls were still in the shop a few minutes later, no doubt giving the poor guy the teasing of his life. I sat at the wheel, lost in heavenly memories of what had just happened. Anna bounced up to the passenger door and jumped in.

"My friends just texted, they're going to the city for a couple of days. Can I hang out with you?"

I didn't feel like I was being given an option.

"Yeah, cool," I said. "You might have to go easy on me though," I said, half-seriously.

"Sure, whatever," Anna chuckled, wriggling across the bench seat until she was beside me.

"That was pretty crazy wasn't it? I mean, I can't believe what you and Sara did. You'd only known her for ten minutes!"

"Fun though, don't you think?" Her face had that mischievous look again.

I heard an engine and tyres on gravel. Something in the mirror caught my eye.

"Isn't that...?"

My question remained unfinished as Anna's lips met mine, her hand working its familiar way down my shorts.