Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good, so naughty to be fucking this beautiful girl's tits in a forest while her equally gorgeous friend looked on, encouraging me, and toying with her own body as she did. Anna was squeezing her own tits and pinching her nipples then I saw her snake hand down between her legs, rubbing herself as she watched.

"Tell me what you did in the shop," I said as I continued to thrust. "I want to know how dirty you got."

Anna's wicked grin appeared as she lay back on one elbow, her fingers now buried in her shorts, stimulating her ravenous pussy.

"We weren't really dirty, Sam," she said coyly as she fingered herself. "You're the only one who gets to be really naughty with us," she teased, squeezing her tits together as she did. Somehow I didn't think this was entirely truthful but it was still nice to hear. "It was mainly Sara flashing her boobs and me showing him my cute bum.

"Until you gave him a wank,'' I reminded her.

Anna winked. "Yeah. Until I gave him a wank," she chuckled.

I looked down at Sara whose eyes were focused on my cock as it drove steadily in and out of the makeshift tunnel her sublime tits made. He might have had a great view of them but I was the one with my wet cock slopping and slurping its way in between them.

"Did he get to feel them?" I asked Sara as I picked up the pace a little.

She grinned and shook her head. "No, Sam. You're the only guy to feel my tits."

"Today perhaps, you slut!" Anna squealed, slapping Sara's leg.

"How would you know?" Sara asked, winking at Anna as she spoke.

"Just a guess, honey, just a guess!" Anna laughed back.

The sights all around me and the feeling growing in my groin overpowered any doubts this latest exchange might have generated. Anna's brow had begun to furrow as she concentrated on pleasuring herself and my own levels were on their way. Fucking Sara's tits wasn't as intense as being properly inside either of the girls but I was so turned on by everything that was going on that my climax couldn't be far off.

"Tell me how she made him cum," I panted, Sara's eyes and my own now locked together as I aimed for my goal.

"She rubbed his cock through his trousers as he looked at my big, sexy tits," she told me, her speech somewhat inhibited by the vigorous thrusting going on. "Then she unzipped him and took it out. He wasn't nearly as big as you, though," she smiled.

"Go on," I grunted, "I'm nearly there." A contented sound from Anna's direction suggested she was too. I stole a glance to see her lying back, her legs spread, a hand on her tits and the other inside her little shorts.

"It didn't take long, you know how good Anna's hands are," Sara continued, our eyes again locked together. Her long, flowing hair was spread out over the blanket like a blonde halo. "She turned him round behind the counter and went to work while I picked up the watch. To be honest, all I could see was her arm pumping up and down."

Anna chimed in, her words hard to hear amongst her pants and whimpers. "He came quickly, Sam. Not like you." With that she reached her apex and cried out, her thighs shutting tight around her hand, her head thrown back, eyes closed.

"Come on, baby," Sara whispered. "I didn't see him shoot, I want to see you. Please come on me. Cover me." Her face had that lustful, glassy look again and she squeezed her tits a little tighter to increase the pressure on my by now throbbing cock.

The thought of Sara wanting my spunk was enough to tip me over the edge and my penis let go. I growled crudely as I came, shooting my semen onto Sara's elegant neck and chin, the sound of wet flesh on flesh accompanying my primal groans and Sara's satisfied shouts.

I was breathing heavily, my weight supported on my arms above Sara. She had released me from her grip and was grinning up at me as my cock lay between her sperm and saliva covered breasts, still twitching in the aftermath of y orgasm. "Let me taste it," she said. "I haven't tasted you yet." She shuffled down and gently licked the tip with the end of her tongue, teasing out a last drop of my spunk before tenderly taking me into her mouth and sucking me clean before I became too sensitive to take any more. I leant down to kiss her then rolled to one side to catch my breath.

"You can taste some more, if you like," Anna said. She appeared above Sara and began to lick her clean. Her tongue slid between Sara's tits as it had done before I violated the beautiful mounds but now she was cleaning Sara up, seeking out my sperm. She licked Sara's neck and chin, paying close attention so as not to leave any behind and discovered a little string of my come that had somehow splashed onto Sara's earlobe. All the while Sara watched her friend, a radiant smile on her face at the satisfaction of a job well done.

Anna grinned and leaned to kiss Sara. I watched intently, amazed that the girls could still find ways of surprising me in their sexuality. They kissed for a long time, sloppily exchanging my sperm before Sara looked at me and beamed, swallowing Anna's gift as she did.

"God that was horny," I laughed.

"Tasty, too," Sara responded.

*

If I was honest the forest wasn't that pleasant a place to be after our little sojourn. The hot, heavy air added to the sweaty, sticky mess that Sara, especially, was now covered in and we'd been joined by some loathsome sand flies so we headed back to the van. I handed out wet wipes and we stood by the side of the road, cleaning ourselves up before we entered the oven-like vehicle. Anna had adjusted her clothes so she was decent once more but Sara still had her dress round her waist as she mopped up the remains of saliva and come from her chest, neck and chin. I supposed it had been bound to happen at some point with the amount of public nudity that we'd all been engaged in but just as she was finishing with the wipes and was about to pull the halter neck back over her head a car rounded the corner and was greeted by the sight of two rather flushed looking backpackers and one half-naked one. It was just as well there was nothing coming the other way because of the three people the car contained not one of them was looking through the windscreen as they craned their necks for a better view of the buxom blonde dabbing at her breasts with a moist towelette. Sara, to her credit, barely batted an eyelid and casually turned as the car drove past, ensuring they had the best possible view before covering her magnificent spheres and flicking her hair back and pouting her bee-stung lips as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Something along the lines of pride surged through me as I thought about what we'd been doing that day and how I was the one having all the fun whilst others desperately ogled the girls I was with. This kind of thing simply didn't happen to me. I was the boring, law-abiding square with the safe, sensible girlfriend. I wasn't supposed to be colluding with small-time crooks and then getting tit-wanks off them in the forest. I was fucking loving it.

"Right then ladies," I said, opening the van door for them to take a seat. "What next?"