Fifty Pound Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what's he expecting you to do tonight then?" I questioned her.

"Oh --- I don't know," she replied sadly. "Maybe go outside with some guy or something. I just don't know."

"Why don't we do that now Cindy?"

She looked up at me with a look of disappointment, distrust, horror even. I'm not sure how to describe it.

"I thought ... that is I hoped that ...."

"Don't worry," I interrupted her. "You're safe enough with me, and that bugger of a husband of yours will think you're obeying him."

Reluctantly she allowed herself to be led to the exit; no doubt still not sure that she could trust me. I caught Gerry's eye as we went out and he gave me a look of surprise.

I'd explain to him later.

Finding my car, we leant up against it and I told her to take her time and settle down again, handing her my handkerchief to wipe her eyes.

"Thanks Rich," she mumbled. It was all the thanks that I needed.

Soon enough Cindy leant up against me, and I automatically put my arms around her, much, I convinced myself, as I would an upset child. We stood there holding on to one another for some time, and discovered that it felt extraordinary comfortable, as I felt her relax more and more. Dipping my head, I gave her a small kiss on the forehead. It just seemed to be a natural thing to do, but perhaps it surprised Cindy, and she raised her head to look up at me, and .........

And ......

And ......

I found myself still kissing her, but this time full on the lips. It should have been just a peck, but it lingered just a second or two too long for that.

We stared at one another for the briefest of moments, then Cindy offered her lips up to me again, our second kiss becoming more and more passionate as she wriggled her gorgeous slender body up against me, and I responded in the only way I could.

The straps of her dress slipped off her shoulders and I confirmed my earlier suspicions that she had nothing on underneath.

We cuddled up together swapping tongues, Cindy naked to the waist as her dress slipped down, and me stroking and squeezing her wonderful firm breasts.

It had happened.

I hadn't meant it to, but it had!

"I'm sorry Cindy," I whispered to her, but without letting go of the lovely handful I still held. "I didn't mean this to happen."

"Oh Rich ---- Oh Rich," she moaned, and responded to my kisses even more passionately than before.

I was in a quandary!

Yes of course I wanted to get her into my car and fuck her.

But what would that have made me?

Thoughts of my wife's behaviour scanned through my mind, and feelings of uncertainty, guilt even, started to engulf me.

"I think we had better pull your dress up Cindy," I suggested.

"Yes Rich. Thank you, I think we should," she answered, but made no immediate effort to hide her succulent breasts from my gaze or my touch.

Then it was over. Just like that.

Cindy stepped back from my arms, stood there with a nervous smile on her face while I took in her half naked beauty, then almost reluctantly pulled her dress back up and made herself respectable.

"Thank you Rich," she repeated. "That couldn't have been easy."

"It wasn't," I confirmed, already half regretting having stopped.

"I'd better be getting back to Tom," she muttered. "He'll want to know what happened."

"What will you tell him Cindy?"

"I don't know," she replied. "Whatever he wants to hear I suppose. I'll make it up."

We looked at one another Cindy maybe wondering what it might have been like if we'd met before Tom came along. I know I was.

"Can I see you again?" I asked.

"I'm not sure Rich," she replied. "It might be best if we didn't."

"It's not going to end here Cindy; Tom isn't going to stop you know. He's not going to suddenly change"

"I know," she sobbed, tears yet again running down her cheeks. "I'll just have to deal with it somehow."

"At least give me your telephone number," I pleaded. "Maybe I could help."

"I can't Rich," Cindy told me. "I daren't. But perhaps if you give me yours."

And that's how we left it.

I gave her my number, and after one last kiss, she turned on her heels and went back towards the bar entrance, leaving me stood there feeling so hopeless and alone.

One last look back, a sweet smile, and she was gone.

Gone forever out of my life.

With sadness I got into my car top drive home. I had my own problems back there to confront!

-------------------

"We can't keep going on like this!"

Not sure if it was a question or a statement, but either way my wife was right. Life at home was a bitch, with the pair of us carefully avoiding the other one; neither prepared to take the first step. We no longer even shared the same bedroom, and she only begrudgingly cooked me any meals.

"Ok," I agreed. "What do you have to say about your behaviour?"

"Don't you dare talk to me as if I was a little schoolgirl," Corrine reacted angrily. "I've told you over and over again that I didn't let any of them have sex with me."

"So what do you call what I saw you doing the other night then?" I demanded heatedly. "Letting other men kiss you and grope you. Acting more like a whore than my wife."

"Damn you Rich," she spat at me. "You're so goody-goody. What's wrong with me having a bit of fun, if it doesn't do you any harm? I'm a little housewife all the bloody week, so why can't I let my hair down from time to time? So I let some guys feel up my tits ---- So what? I like it and they like it and you're none the worse for it. I've never held back on you when you've wanted to make love."

Our sensible discussion seemed to be deteriorating somewhat!

There may have been some logic there somewhere, but for the life of me I couldn't see it.

"So you think it's OK for you to let other men use my wife's body to get their thrills do you?"

"Yes why not?" Corrine almost screamed at me. "It's my damn body and I'll chose who gets to feel it and who doesn't. You haven't been much good to me lately, so if you don't like it, then you can go to hell!"

"What if I acted like you Corrine," I questioned her, trying to keep my temper in check. Trying to reason with her --- trying to make her see sense. "How would you feel if I went out and made out with some girl that I picked up in some pub?"

"You!" Corrine smirked at me. "You with another woman! You wouldn't have the guts you pathetic wimp. If another woman hit on you, then you'd run a mile."

Ah!

That one hit home didn't it!

Memories of the previous evening flooded back to me, as I remembered how wonderful it had felt to hold another beautiful young woman's naked breasts in my hands.

I thought about telling her about it to shock her.

But I didn't, and I kept my mouth shut. I think that was the correct decision and that still left me the innocent party. Not that I felt what I had done compared in any way with Corrine's behaviour, or her attitude for that matter.

"I don't think this conversation is getting us anywhere Corrine," I informed my irate wife, attempting to calm the situation down.

"Bloody right it isn't you spineless loser," my wife shouted at me, having completely flipped her lid. "I'm going out with Judy again tonight, and I might give you something to really worry about."

"Now look Corrine I ....."

But it was no use, as she'd turned angrily on her heels and stomped off back to her bedroom, slamming the door so hard that the whole house shook to it's foundations.

Oh dear! ----- What to do?

I went and poured myself one of my special Cognacs, and sat down in my favourite armchair to wait and see if Corrine would calm down. I really had no idea what she would actually do. I really doubted whether I even knew my wife any more.

--------------------

"Don't wait up for me Rich," Corrine said spitefully as she came back down the stairs. "I might come home tonight and I might not."

I looked up to try to reason with her and got a shock.

Corrine, my wife was dressed up like some tart. If I thought the dress she had worn the other evening had been revealing, then what she had on then was close to disgusting in my eyes.

Four or five inch, red, high heels.

A tight, black mini skirt, so short that it barely covered her pussy, and what it must have revealed at the back I could only guess at.

A skimpy white blouse that was slashed half way down to her waist. Not that it made much difference as it was near see through, and her large nipples were clearly evident.

"You look like a prostitute!" I told her sadly.

"I won't be selling it tonight honey, I'll be giving it away," she taunted me, her eyes glaring with unsuppressed rage. Here, let me show you what I'll be out there offering them."

With that she lifted the front of her tiny skirt, and stood there baring her naked pussy at me. "See, no panties. Do you think I'll get many takers?"

"Go and put your panties on Corrine," I tried to reason with her. "You can't go out like that; you'll get raped."

"Go to hell you bastard. They won't have to rape me. I'll be offering."

Corrine continued to stand there, teasing me, her skirt still held up almost to her waist.

I suddenly felt very calm. Don't know why or how, but I did.

"If you go out dressed like that, and with that attitude Corrine," I told her in a steady voice. "We're finished. Our marriage is over. I won't be here when you get back."

"Stuff you Rich," she continued to shout at me. "You've held me back for years and now it's my turn to go and have some fun. I'll kiss who I want and maybe even fuck who I want, and you can't do a thing about it."

Looking up at her, I wondered where the love had gone in our life. Till a short time ago this woman had been the apple of my eye and I would have done anything for her. I'd loved her to distraction. I wondered when she had stopped loving me, as I couldn't believe she did any more, and I simply couldn't understand the contempt that she now seemed to hold me in.

"OK Corrine," I said, determined to take the wind out of her sails. "Off you go then. Have a good time. Mind how you cross the road"

"What do you mean by that Rich?" Corrine responded, her mouth gaping open, maybe realising that she'd pushed me too far. "Is that all you've got to say?"

"No just one more thing Corrine," I added. "Why don't you piss off!"

Having said that, I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Not for any reason other than effect. I leant on the sink, sighed deeply, and waited to see what she'd do, half dreading that she might actually come after me to apologise.

But no!

She must have thought about it though, as it was a full five or six minutes later that I heard her high heels clicking on the parquet of our hallway, then the slamming of the front door.

I'd have to get the foundations checked out if she kept that up much longer.

That was it!

Finished!

Packing a bag took longer than I thought, but within an hour I was out of there and in my car, heading for a nearby hotel where I knew my company had an account, and it didn't take me long to book in. I only took the one night, as I honestly had no idea what my plans would be for the next few days, never mind the future. It still didn't make sense that I had left home ---- why me?.

About an hour later my mobile phone rang, and I flipped it open to see that Corrine was ringing me. I wondered whether to respond or not, but I had to face it sooner or later.

"Hi Corrine. What do you want?"

"Where the hell are you Rich? I've come back home and you're not here."

"I said I wouldn't be. It was your choice Corrine."

"Now don't be silly Rich. Where are you? When are you coming home?"

"No time soon Corrine. Have a good nights sleep and maybe we'll talk in the morning."

"Now wait on Rich, I want ....."

But I'd cut the connection, and turned the phone off.

The silly cow had thought twice about her actions, and gone home to make it up with me. Or maybe she couldn't find any strange men to hang out with and given up. How did I know?

I'd let her sweat on it overnight.

-----------------

I went to work the following morning, and of course I couldn't just switch my work phone off. By ten o'clock Corrine had rung me four times, and I ran out of excuses for my secretary, so I spoke to her, and promised to see her at home after work the evening.

Can't say as I was looking forward to it.

"I'm sorry Rich. I shouldn't have walked out on you like that last night;" she greeted me, approaching me with her arms held out. "And I certainly shouldn't have talked to you like that."

Well I didn't fall for that this time, and as she walked towards me I sidestepped and went the other side of the sofa.

She looked crestfallen!

"We have to talk about this honey," she carried on, following me round the room. "I think you've got this all out of context. It's not as serious as you think it is."

"Letting other guys feel your tits up isn't serious then Corrine," I challenged her.

"I've told you Rich," she replied, avoiding my question. "I haven't let any of them have sex with me. No one but you has fucked me since we were married."

"I suppose a few of them have got their hands inside your panties though?"

That caught her out.

She hesitated, maybe wondering whether to lie or not, but fair play to her, she came clean --- more or less.

"One or two of them have maybe," Corrine eventually admitted, unable to meet my eye.

"OK Corrine," I demanded. "What was it? Was it one of them or two of them?"

She just looked at me dumbfounded, not knowing what to say.

"Well ---- one or two?" I pushed her. "And exactly how many times each."

"Well ----- Maybe it was a bit more than two honey. But I didn't let that happen very often, I promise you."

"So we're talking twenty or thirty different fingers up your pussy maybe, rather than one or two are we?"

She wasn't enjoying this line of conversation and tried to change the subject. I toyed with her a little then let her have her way.

"How are we going to get over this Rich," I allowed her to ask at last. "I don't want to live without you, and I'm sure you still love me as well."

Funny way of wording her comment there, but I chose to ignore it.

"What did you have in mind Corrine?" I asked.

"If you come back home honey, then I'd be prepared to compromise," was her first offer. "I'd go out less, and wouldn't perhaps dress like I have been."

I simply sat there and looked at her in silence.

"How does that sound honey," she almost whined. "Do we have a deal?"

"So you'll only be getting some stranger's fingers up your pussy once a fortnight then, rather than once a week. Is that what you're offering me?"

"Don't be so crude Rich," she shot back at me, an angry look creasing her face. "I promise I won't let anyone do that to me from now on. I'd had too much to drink and I admit that was going a bit too far."

"And the tits?" I carried on. "Are they still public property like before?"

"No Rich! I promise you I'll be more careful."

"How about you don't go out with Judy at all," I suggested, clinging on precariously to the hope that we might be able to work this out. "Or if you do, then you go to a restaurant or the cinema or something."

"Christ Rich," she flew back at me. "Don't you trust me or something? Can't you allow me any slack to go out and have a bit of fun?"

She just didn't get it, did she?

"Go out and have all the fun you want dear," I replied quietly. "I'll move back in to the spare room, and you can do what you damn well want."

End of conversation!

Why the hell should I be the one to move out of our home when it was her that was in the wrong?

End of marriage, as like as not as well, but I don't think Corrine quite realised that at the time.

Our life together continued much as before, and if anything a little bit better. At least we talked to one another and my meals were not handed to me as if they were poison. Corrine even did my washing again!

That Wednesday she didn't go out with Judy.

What a fine wife she was turning out to be.

----------------

A week later.

I was at work and my mobile rang, indicating a number that I didn't recognise.

"Hi Chris here," I answered.

"Hello Chris there," came a woman's voice. "It's Cindy. Can we talk?"

Oh Crikey!

I wouldn't say I'd forgotten Cindy, or how nice she'd felt in my arms for that matter, but I'd more or less assumed that I'd never hear from her again. My life was already difficult enough without her problems to add to them.

"Of course we can Cindy. How can I help? Is everything OK?"

OK --- So I'm a sucker for a pretty woman in distress.

"It's a bit cheeky Rich," she went on. "But can I ask you a favour please?"

Why do women do that?

Why do they ask if they can ask you for a favour?

If you say yes, then you've already half agreed to what they want from you I suppose.

"Course you can Cindy," I replied. "What's up?"

Told you I was a sucker.

"It's Tom, my husband," she told me. "The story I spun him about what we got up to the other night has kept him happy for a while, but he's been pressing me to go another step further."

"How much further?" Was that a silly question or what?

"He wants to watch me have sex with another man," she blurted out, her embarrassment obvious even over the phone.

"Now hang on there Cindy ....." I started to protest, but she interrupted me.

"No Rich. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not asking for that. I wouldn't do that. I told him that I'd go off and 'do it' with another man and tell him all about it. It's not what he really wants, but it'll keep him off my back for a while till I decide what to do."

"So what exactly do you want from me Cindy?"

"I was hoping that you might meet me somewhere; somewhere public where he could see me going off with you and assume the worst. You could go off straight afterwards if you don't want to hang around with me, and I'd go to a the pictures or something, then go home later on my own with some story."

I thought about it.

Poor cow. Why did some women have to put up with guys like that? She sounded desperate and was probably worried about him bringing his pals back to force her into sex.

What would she do in the longer term?

"How about I take you to dinner Cindy," I found myself offering. "No point in spoiling an evening."

She seemed quite pleased with my response.

-------------------

So!

I chose a Wednesday, quite deliberately, as I knew Corrine would be off out with Judy. She left early in a very good mood, even making the effort to give me a peck on the cheek. At least she was dressed fairly soberly, though of course that is how she'd been leaving the house before I had caught her the previous time.

"I won't be late honey," she called out to me. "You'll see that this isn't going to hurt you in any way."

She smiled at me ---- I smiled back.

She still just didn't get it, did she?

She'd hardly even noticed that I'd got ready to go out as well, and I left soon after her.

"Hi Rich," a voice greeted me as I looked round the bar.

Bloody hell!

Cindy had looked good the first time I'd met her, but as I stood there looking at her that evening I was gob-smacked.

She wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful, and wearing a simply wonderful little blue dress.

"You look different tonight," I told her.

"I dressed for a man I like a lot tonight," she informed me, grinning. "The other evening I was there under protest."

"Well you look beautiful Cindy," I told her. "It will be my pleasure to take you out tonight."

With that I leant forward to kiss her on the cheek, but she grabbed me, and gave me a lovely full kiss on the lips.

"Wow!" I responded when we came up for breath.

"That was for Tom's benefit," she told me, indicating cautiously behind her. "But if you really believe that then you're a fool."