Fifty Pound Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surreptitiously, I glanced behind her, and spotted 'blue shirt', except that evening he was 'brown jumper' ------- Just didn't sound the same!

"Let's have another one for his benefit," I suggested, and this time we closed up and I remembered how wonderful her slender body had felt up against mine.

Super!

"Let's go," I ventured, having slaked my immediate thirst.

"Where to?" she asked with a twinkle.

"Does it matter?"

"No," Cindy replied, suddenly serious. "Anywhere you want to go, then I'll follow."

Sounded like she was going to jump on the back of my trusty steed and ride off into the sunset with me, but actually we walked about a hundred yards down the high street to an Italian restaurant that I had booked earlier.

Not quite so romantic, but none the less very nice, and we had a lovely meal with a bottle of Chianti, and talked and chatted together like old friends.

Could you believe it?

I'd found a girl who supported the Arsenal, the best football club in the world. Her whole family were born and bred Arsenal fans, so what was there more to say?

We were having the time of our lives and moved onto a bar that had recently opened in town, where I found myself dancing with the most beautiful girl in the room.

What could be more idyllic, and what could go wrong?

You guessed it!

In walked my wife Corrine with Judy and a group of male hangers on. She had the same dress on, but had hitched up the skirt by maybe six inches and undone half the buttons down the front.

I looked at Corrine and then at Cindy, and wondered what I had ever seen in my wife.

She was pretty --- Yes of course she was, but in terms of class and style, she simply wasn't in the same league as Cindy.

Time to confess to Cindy ---- not easy ----- we hadn't even discussed whether I was married or not!

"What's up Rich?" Cindy asked me before I had even said anything to her.

"The woman over there with that group," I told her. "Unfortunately that's my wife."

"The redhead or the slutty looking one?" Cindy asked apparently quite genuinely.

Ouch!

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her.

"Yes the blonde," I admitted reluctantly.

"Poor you," she commented without taking her eyes off Corrine. "How did a nice guy like you end up with a slut like that?"

If a guy had said that to me then I would probably have slugged him even then, but coming from Cindy I just gulped silently and kept my mouth shut.

"You know the reputation she's got around the town I suppose?"

Now that comment from Cindy caught my attention.

"You know her then?" I had to ask.

"No, but my bloody husband Tom does," Cindy said accusingly. "And he wants me to act like her."

Oh dear!

What a small world.

Perhaps Corrine hadn't been telling me the whole truth after all.

"Does she fuck around then?" I nervously asked, feeling a fool for having to ask my date about my own wife.

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" She answered. Under the circumstances it wasn't funny, and Cindy apologised.

I briefly explained my situation to Cindy, and the look in her eyes said it all. We both had our problems didn't we, but I for one wasn't sure what to do about it.

"Come on," Cindy said, dragging me up from the chair, and before I knew it, she was propelling me over towards the group around Corrine and Judy.

"Hi gang," cried out my date for the evening standing in front of the lot of them. They all looked round and if any of them recognised her, then none of them showed it. The only sure thing was that she totally outshone the two other women.

"Maybe you know Rich," she boldly introduced me. "You two girls want to find out what a real man's like instead of messing around with these wasters."

Well that set the cat among the pigeons didn't it, and for a moment I thought I was going to have a fight on my hands. I was up for it, but I hadn't reckoned with Cindy had I?

"Corrine," she called out to my wife, who stood there dumbstruck, staring at the two of us. "If you're not going to appreciate him, then I will."

With that, she flashed a smile at the lot of them, kissed me full on the lips, then took my arm and waltzed me out of the pub. I could feel the exaggerated sway of her hips as she walked alongside me, and my last view of my wife was of her stood there, her mouth gaping wide open in shock, as pandemonium broke out around her.

Golly ---- What a laugh!

We'd no sooner got back to the car, laughing our heads off, than Cindy's phone rang, and I listened to a one sided conversation.

"Yes hello Tom. I'm busy, what do you want."

"No, Rich isn't here at the moment, so we can talk if we must."

As she said that, she looked up and winked at me.

"Yes, I'm probably going to fuck him."

She winked at me again --- What the hell did that mean?

"No! I'm not bringing him home so that you can watch."

"No Tom. I won't do it."

"I don't care what you threaten Tom. I won't do it."

"Well you bugger off as well you weird bastard, and don't expect me home tonight."

With that, she clicked shut her phone and threw it onto the rear seat.

"I never want to go back to him Rich," she stated with a more confident tone than I had heard from her before. "There's no future there for me."

"What do you want to do then Cindy," I replied. "'Cos I seem to find myself in the same situation as you."

"Is there somewhere we can go?"

Good question!

"How about Brighton," I suggested.

"Brighton," Cindy almost squealed in surprise. "You mean Brighton on Sea?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed, just about as surprised as she was by my spontaneous idea. "I know a great little hotel and I'm due a few days off work anyway."

"Let's go," Cindy decided, and I took the next left, and was soon on the road for that famous resort, where we spent the next four days (and nights), getting to know one another better ---- much better!

---------------------

THE UPSHOT

Yes, Corrine and I were divorced within six months, and she didn't fight me very much over our divorce settlement. She remarried shortly afterwards but that didn't last long either. I do believe that she has genuinely come to realise quite what a mess she had made of her life, but also knows that the solution does not lie in my direction.

Judy and Neil --- well they plod on, but are no longer friends with Corrine. I see them occasionally, though Neil and I have never really hit it off.

Me and Cindy?

No --- we didn't make it in the long run, fifteen years difference in age being a little too much in the end. Not to say that we didn't have a fantastic nine or ten months of seemingly constant sex, but in the end I just couldn't keep my end of it up.

She's currently dating Gerry, my ex fifty-pound friend, but now quite a real pal of mine. Turns out he was more than just the barman, and half owned the place, so Cindy should be well looked after.

I'm pleased for her.

Tom ----- No idea. He just disappeared off the scene. I thought about introducing him to Corrine at one point, but why the hell should I?

Angelica?

Ah!

Of course you don't know about Angelica do you.

Let's just say that I met her at the tennis club I joined in order to get fit, and now she is the love of my life.

Along with her delightful four-year old daughter Sophie, who I think of as my own a bit more, as each day goes by.

And not to forget young Rich junior, my own son, who celebrates his first birthday in a couple of weeks.

Life goes on. (Who was it that said that?)

+++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please vote, please comment, whatever you want, but please don't take it all too seriously.