Fighter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was snatched up by her brother and the tears fell down her face. She had done it. He hugged her tight and lifted her up and she was all tears. She saw Marcus come in and got away from Christian. She rushed to him and leaped into his arms. Marcus caught her and hoisted her up then spun her in a circle. The whole time she spun Anna sobbed tears of happiness and relief that she had done it.

"You did it Anna!" he yelled above the roar of the crowd. Her only response was to hug him tighter than before.

Anna sobbed into his arms and then she remembered the crowd. Reluctantly she broke away from Marcus and jumped up to the top of the cage. Once there she threw her hands over her head. The primal scream that came from her let the crowd know that she had done it. The crowd let her know their appreciation of her victory with a deafening roar. The chant began and she was in tears as she heard her name repeated by the crowd. Lovingly she touched her fingers to her lips and raised them up for the crowd. They chanted her name and she hopped down and ran to the other side and repeated the process.

Marcus was all smiles as he watched her show the crowd her appreciation. He had trained a winner. From the moment she came into his gym he knew she was going to be something, and this proved it. Marcus hugged Christian to him and vowed it was his turn to shine next. Marcus wanted Christian to know the elation Anna felt at this moment. He waited for the commissioner to come in and when they were told it was time for the trophy ceremony Marcus walked over to Anna. She saw him hold up his arms to her and she jumped off the cage into his arms. She was handed the Gym logo shirt and pulled it on proudly. She stood in the center of the ring as the commissioner of the venue presented her a large trophy for her victory in the tournament. Anna cried happy tears as she was handed the trophy and raised it over her head in triumph. The crowd cheered her on as she gave a brief interview with the blog and took some pictures.

Marcus sat back and let her have her moment. He smiled and clapped as she finished her interview and hugged him tight. Christian took the trophy and they made their way back to the locker room to the sounds of "Metalingus." Anna heard the song and when the chorus played she felt the words hit her soul. Not wanting to be seen at her most vulnerable she made a beeline to the locker room. Once there she sat in the corner of the room and sobbed. She had done it and this was proof. The words that touched her soul were; "On this day it's so real to me that everything has come to life. Not a chance to chase a dream, but a chance to feel alive."

Those words were exactly what she felt at that moment: Alive! When Marcus came in she ran to him and practically squealed as she threw herself into his arms.

"I did it coach! I really did it!" she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"What did you expect, baby girl? You're a natural!" he said as he hugged her to him.

Christian set the trophy down and she looked at it. It was a nice trophy that was made of glass and inlaid with gold. It looked really cool and she went over and picked it up. She turned to Marcus and looked him in the eyes.

"If it wasn't for you coach I wouldn't have this. So here, put it in the gym and show everyone what you taught me to do." she said smiling bright.

Marcus smiled at her and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that Anna?"

"Coach you've done so much for me and I haven't been able to give back to you. So yes I do." Her voice cracked.

Marcus slowly walked to her and hugged her tight. He was so proud of her at this moment that he couldn't say anything else. Christian stepped out of the room as he knew this was a moment for them. He smiled as his little sister had done it and she was happy. He vowed to emulate her victory with one of his own. He left the arena and went back to the hotel. He had a little practice to do.

Anna tilted her chin and looked at the man she loved and her eyes showed what she wanted. Marcus saw the look and leaned down to meet her lips. They kissed softly and Anna moaned happily into it. They enjoyed the long slow kiss and after a while she broke it and sat down on the table. Marcus cut the tape and had her cool down. She went through it all without complaint and took a shower. Marcus saw her walk in and he got bold. He locked the door and stripped his clothes. He walked quietly into the shower and Anna was rinsing her hair. She didn't see him until his arms went around her. Anna jumped and turned her head to him and Marcus claimed her lips. She sighed and pushed her body into his. Anna felt his firmness against her lower back and smiled into the kiss.

Marcus turned her around and hoisted her up by the hips and she gasped. He pressed her back against the wall and her legs found a hold on his back as he lined himself up with her entrance. She looked into his eyes as he slid in slowly. Anna moaned throatily as he sank into her depths. Anna's head fell back as he sank to the hilt and then held still. She was shaking as he looked deeply into her eyes and she reached up to touch his face. She held his face tenderly as he began to slowly move inside of her. Her eyes bulged as he found the spot within her that she hadn't felt previously. Marcus kept a firm grip on her ass as he moved deeper and deeper inside her snug hole. Anna felt his firmness and her muscles clamped hard reflexively. She whimpered as he slowly built up a rhythm.

"I love you Marcus." she whimpered softly as he looked into her eyes.

Marcus closed his eyes and leaned his head on her shoulder. She gripped his head firmly and held him tight as he continued his pumping. Anna felt the building climax inside her belly and softly urged him on. Marcus heard her soft whimpers and began to go faster. Her body was giving into its pleasures and she couldn't contain the orgasm that ripped through her. She whimpered loudly and gripped his head firmly. Marcus felt the tightening of her velvety hole and knew he was going to join her soon, but he wanted her to be thoroughly satisfied. He stopped his pumping and kept her in his arms. He kissed her lips savagely and she moaned loudly into the kiss.

Marcus walked over to a nearby chair and sat down. Anna felt him do this and she moaned loudly as he became imbedded within her further. Marcus leaned back and kept his hands on her ass and she began to rock on him hard. She whimpered and bucked on him her hands never leaving his shoulders as she did. She bit her lip and wiggled on him as she felt another climax wash over her. With her head thrown back and her eyes closed she came again. Marcus kept the grip on her ass as she began to ride him hard. She bounced away on him and didn't slow down. Her whimpers and gasps filled the room as did his grunts and gasps. Anna was firmly rooted on him and wouldn't stop her pumping. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her as she frantically bucked away on him. Marcus felt his own climax approaching and gripped her tighter as she flailed away on him. Marcus looked her in the eyes and jerked her forward, clamping his mouth on hers as he fired off a massive load within her. Anna moaned loudly as she felt his hot seed fill her up to the brim. She moaned and whimpered into his kisses as her tremors continued. She felt him stop and collapsed against his shoulder breathing heavily. Marcus was spent and tried to move but couldn't as Anna was literally dead weight on him.

Anna's eyes closed slowly as she held him tight and as she was dozing she heard him whisper softly into her ear.

"I love you Anna. I love you so much."

Anna lifted her head to look at him and her eyes sparkled with a luster he had never before seen. Marcus was lost in the shimmer that her eyes held and soon they both lost track of everything around them but the other. Their lips sought the others and held for a very long time. Anna felt with all her being that she was with her soul mate. As for Marcus, he knew this was the one woman he needed. They simply couldn't find another alternative for what they felt and neither wanted to. Once they broke the kiss Anna was able to find the strength to get up. Her body ached badly from the fight and the sex after. She looked at him painfully and Marcus was there. He helped her lay down and rubbed in the ointment. He helped her dress and took her back to the hotel. Nick tried to call him, but Marcus ignored the call allowing it to go to voice mail.

Anna was laid down in the bed and was out cold as soon as her head hit the pillow. Marcus smiled at how cute she slept. She was still in her yoga pants and gym shirt when he laid her down. Her body was exhausted from the fight, but he knew that she was just as mentally worn down from emotions that ran the gamut from fighting to the elation of winning. Marcus smiled as he brushed a strand of hair from her cheek and kissed her lips. He left the room only to run into Nick who was outside about to knock.

"Marcus! How the..." he exclaimed and Marcus raised his finger to his lips.

"She's out man. Let her be." Marcus hissed and Nick shrank his head between his shoulders in embarrassment.

Marcus led him away until they were out of earshot of the room so that they could continue the conversation.

"We got a helluva after-party man. I really think she should come. It'll do her good to mingle with the fans," Nick offered.

"Nah man. She's tired. Let her sleep, she earned it," Marcus retorted.

Nick sighed in defeat. Marcus was never much of a party guy back in his days. Sure he did the occasional party, but after a big win he was usually asleep or eating in the back of the hotel room. Sometimes he could be a stick in the mud as well. Nick thought to the time he had a centerfold at the party waiting for him and he refused to talk to her because he was still hung up over a recent loss. Marcus was many things to Nick, but a good man and a money maker was the big ones for him. Nick gave Marcus a punch on the arm and walked away. He knew better than to argue with Marcus as he always lost.

Marcus watched Nick walk off and was relieved. He planned to fly them out and go back to San Diego to train for a while longer. He walked back to the room and entered it quietly. He kept it quiet as he ordered some food and when it was delivered he set a plate aside for Anna in case she woke up. He had decided to get some bad food and decided the worst was pizza and wings. He ate his wings along with a slice of the small pizza. He could easily kill the whole thing, but he decided to let Anna have some junk food as a reward. As he ate he saw her sitting up and smiled at her as she saw the pizza. Her eyes watered drowsily but she got out of the bed and staggered to the bathroom. She was in for a long time then came out. Marcus noted that she had undressed down to panties and her sports bra and then she went to the pizza box and got a slice. She ate it quickly and then gave him a peck on the lips before collapsing face first on the bed where she didn't move again until the morning alarm kicked in.

Marcus watched the zombie that was Anna and held back the laugh that was brewing. He likened the visual in his mind to the horrible zombie flicks he had seen on late night cable and silently wished she would have moaned "Brains!" Marcus stifled a laugh and finished his meal. After a while of watching TV he felt sleep washing over him. He lifted the dead into a more comfortable position and curled in behind her. Marcus hugged Anna tight and the moan in her sleep as she curled into his elbow made him smile as he fell fast asleep.

The next day found them packing up and moving their belongings to the car. Anna was stoked as she carried the trophy down the walkway to the car and the other fighters from the tournament gave her a show of respect. A few of them clapped as she walked by them and she felt the pride of victory flowing through her. The way these women, some of whom she had fought showed their respect made her feel like she belonged to something bigger than herself. Marcus saw the gesture and grinned as he walked ahead of her.

They entered the car and Christian got in the back. They chatted about the upcoming training for a few minutes and Marcus actually just went silent as he drove. The music was playing and he zoned out. He didn't really have much to say, but he had a lot on his mind. The tournament win was just the beginning for Anna. If he worked it right he could maybe get her a shot at a title in the US or even Japan. The thoughts of her fighting in Japan made him smile inside. He knew that some of the world's best fought in Tokyo and he had a mind to take her there. The thoughts of having her train in the same dojos that made Matzuzaka caused him to smile outwardly. He never forgot his last opponent or the war they fought at the end of his career. The throbbing in his head that lingered to this day reminded him of it as did the way his nose was still crooked. He wondered if Matzuzaka remembered him or if he had pushed on.

Marcus got them to the airport and let them out so that he could check in. Marcus sat back in the line and pondered the future some more. He knew that the sky was the limit right now, but he also had a lingering doubt that something was horribly wrong. No matter how hard he tried to shake the feeling it came back to him and made him feel uneasy. The only time it stopped was when he looked ahead of him and saw Anna's eyes. The sparkle in them made him forget his uneasiness and set his mind at ease. Anna walked up to him and gave him a poke in the ribs and he laughed as she put her head on his chest and smiled contently. Marcus felt her soft hair against his cheek and his worries faded. The thoughts of something happening that he couldn't help involving Anna was still there, but it was shoved to the back of his mind.

Anna felt his arm go around her shoulder and she was elated. She was going home with the man she loved and had a trophy to show off for her troubles. Aside from the shiner under her eye and the few bruises she had on her body Anna was more or less fine. In fact she felt like she was ready for another fight soon. She patted Marcus on the arm and he looked down at her. She leaned up and licked the tip of his nose and ran to the front of the counter before he could do anything in retaliation. Marcus stood in the line chuckling. He was truly blessed, he realized. She was a great talent at the very least of the other things she was to him. He couldn't help but to smile at the adorable things she did, or the way she made him feel when she looked at him. The way she kissed him made him realize how deep she had fallen for him. The way he kissed her also affirmed how much he had fallen in love with her. He watched her at the counter and his eyes gleamed as he watched her look back to him and walk to the side of the line in order to wait for him to check in.

They got their luggage checked and walked to the terminal in a jovial mood. They had a quick bite to eat at the terminal cafe and boarded the plane. The flight back to San Diego was quiet and Anna spent it asleep cuddled into his arm. Marcus read his papers as she slumbered and every now and then he stroked the hair from her face. He read up on the possibility of her fighting Mijah Loriani and now with the win she would need to train harder than she had before. Marcus knew that all the training she was going to get was going to be put to the ultimate test as this was going to be her hardest fight yet. Mijah was a tremendous fighter from Brazil who fought out of a respectable school. Her black belt in Brazilian Ju Jitsu along with her nasty stand up game made her all the more formidable

Marcus looked at the notes he had from her most recent fight in Brazil and his eyes narrowed. Mijah had knocked her opponent out in the second round by a vicious spinning back fist that she suckered her into. Marcus could get his hands on the video of the fight pretty easily, but instead he had a better idea. He was familiar with the school she fought from because in his younger days he had trained there as well. The master of the school, Fabiano Ortadeno was one of the great ones and someone that Marcus knew very well. Marcus had spent many months there training and knew the tactics and style of the school. He had a plan of using what he had learned from the school as well as what he knew from Mijah's fight films in order to get Anna ready.

He had a small glimmer of hope in that he knew Anna had a natural ability. He knew that you could train a fighter until his arms fell off, but if he didn't have the "IT" factor that all great fighters had, then they would be nothing. He had seen many guys train for years and then get destroyed in their first fight with a lesser opponent. This was not a chance he was going to take with Anna. His own conscience just wouldn't allow it. He had watched Anna fight and deep down he knew that she didn't just have the "IT" factor, she had a instinct that made her dangerous. He planned to take that instinct and make it her second nature.

Marcus read and watched her sleep for the hour of the flight and when it was five minutes to landing he gently nudged her awake. Anna's bright eyes opened and she smiled at him happily as she stretched in the seat and yawned. Marcus took that as an opportunity to get even with her for licking his nose and stuck two of his fingers into her ribs and tickled her mercilessly. Anna squeaked and slapped at his hands as he hit her spots. She giggled uncontrollably as her coach always found the right spots that tickled the most and it only stopped when she begged him. Marcus and Anna shared a heartfelt laugh as they landed until it was time to disembark. The entire time that they were in the airport she held his hands while Christian walked ahead of them. They got their luggage and went to the long term parking for the car.

The drive to the gym was silent. Marcus hadn't told Anna of the surprise waiting for her. Christian hadn't been told either and when they entered the gym all the members who could make it were there. Anna was shocked when everyone shouted "Congratulations" to her. Here were all the guys from the gym cheering for her and stunned, she felt her lip tremble as the guys all mobbed her and hoisted her into the air. She laughed aloud as they tossed her up and down a few times before placing her down lightly on her feet. She hugged all her friends one by one as they all offered their respect for her win. The moment Anna had trained so hard for was upon her. She had sacrificed so much to become the fighter she was now and as she walked along the gym she had to stifle back her tears of joy and pride.

Anna held the trophy up for all of them to see and in a show of comraderie she walked over to Marcus and handed it to him.

"Thanks coach. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been ready to win this. Put it with the rest of the trophies for all to see," she said loud enough to be heard.

Marcus smiled warmly at her as he gratefully took the trophy from Anna's grasp. He turned towards his office and walked quickly to it. He got his keys out and went to the trophy case. It was a surprisingly full display of his and his other coach's trophies and awards. He found a good spot on the rack and put her trophy in the front so people could see it. He made a note to get the display case fixed so that it was larger. Something in his mind made him laugh as he knew it was going to be filled before too long by the hard fighting young bloods that he had in the gym.

The day was a great time for Anna as she got to relax in the gym while everyone was working hard. She sat in Marcus' office for most of the day watching films of the tournament as well as some of Marcus' old fights. She found one that got her attention from one of his fights in Japan. The tape was dated from about five years ago and said "The End" on the disk. She put in the DVD and the film came to life. She saw Marcus, a few years younger and fighting a much younger Japanese fighter. She watched the battle as it got under way and Marcus went towards him in a classic hands up Muay Thai stance. The fighter did some dancing around him as they traded jabs and low kicks. The fight seemed to be going nowhere until Marcus launched a left jab followed by a right kick and the young fighter sidestepped and his foot launched up like a bolt of lightning. The kick was so fast it slipped past his defenses and hit Marcus right in the face. Marcus' body straightened and he went right to the floor. The moment his head hit the mat the referee was standing over him waving the fight off.