All Comments on 'Figure 8 Ch. 06'

by impeterpan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I appreciate YOU

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to update. I really enjoyed this chapter. Best of luck with your novel and thank you again for Chapter 6. I hope your muse inspires you to post Chap 7 soonish.

Warm regards,

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

I've been waiting (impatiently...haha) for this chapter and it was amazing. Hopefully ch 7 will be posted soon.

btw this by far my favorite story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate waiting.... just so's ya know

But it was worth it. Hopefully a new chapter will get here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I frequently check Literotica for updates to this story, and I was so pleased that one was posted today! I hope Chapter 7 is up soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is this

impeterpan the fairy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Pretty please let Skylar have her! Let him seduce her slowly and keep her away from Adam.

I'm in love with your character Skylar.

Love your writing. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Peterfuckingpan please get an editor! it was painful to read! 1*

impeterpanimpeterpanover 10 years agoAuthor
hi anon(S)

to all nice anons: thank you. can't really say much more without revealing the ending i planned. promise it has everything to do with the title. this story has about 4 more chapters to go. it's a short one.

to the anon asking about my identity: peter pan wasn't a fairy. i just stole it off someone because i couldn't think of an easy to remember username.

to the one that emailed me: thank you :) i have not thought about putting it on amazon. i probably will just release it for free on pdf with minimal editing or if i really going through editing it, maybe for coffee money ($4?) - either way, really appreciate your message!

to the 1* anon: the best way to avoid pain is to not go near the cause. my prescription: fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously enjoy this series

I love this series. I really enjoy it even though it feels like im watching someone make worse decisions in their love life than I do, I mean, come on, Adam? The guy's a tool. But I still feel sad every time I finish a chapter cause I know im nearing the end with each page that comes to an end. Thank you for giving me something pleasant and intriguing to read, I've enjoyed NYT best-sellers less than this series. I hope you continue to write more stories and hopefully extend the story? I dont know, it was worth a shot. Thanks oodles and I will be excitedly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 out of 5

I was looking for this chapter in the top lists section because this series is so good. I can't imagine why this chapter alone has had lower ratings. In my opinion it is as good as the rest. I hope that doesn't stop you from finishing the series. I am an avid sylar and Emma fan. Can't wait for them to have their passionate romance. And I really hope it has a happy ending (your comparison of them to Romeo and Juliet has me worried that this will be a tragedy of sorts- I really hope that's not the case). Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please please post soon :)

impeterpanimpeterpanover 10 years agoAuthor
thank you :)

thanks for the recent lovely comments. it has inspired me to quickly outline chapter 7. bits and pieces have been written and the chapter's beginning/middle/end has been shaped. i will try to post it over the weekend, but i am flying and don't feel too ...inclined to be writing any erotic scenes on the plane, haha. so probably after mlk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous