Filipina Caregiver Gets Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tala's body tensed, and her pussy started to contract around Rich's dick. It was too much for Rich as he felt her pussy as it grabbed his dick. They came together with Rich's cum filling her up. This was the first man that came in her pussy. Tala and her husband felt that they were not ready for kids, so he always used protection. Now she felt the warm cum in her body, and another orgasm came upon her. Both Rich and Tala were spent. Rich's was putting all of weight on her as he caught his breathe. Tala was too tired to care anymore. She had let this fat old man have his way with her, and there was no turning back. The only thing that comforted her was that here was no evidence. She had earned it all back, and this was finally over.

Rich finally rolled off of Tala, and looked at this young dark skinned beauty. He told her she could wipe all the disks and hard drive of any film he had of them together. Tala got up and started towards the computer. Rich stopped her and told her to remove her socks. He wanted her completely naked. Tala hesitated a little. Her socks were the only remaining clothes she had on her body, and for some reason she felt safe with them on. Tala finally bent over and removed the last of her clothing. This was just to stall Tala from erasing any of the evidence. Rich grabbed the TV remote, and hit a button. The TV came alive, and Rich hit another button. The screen filled with four different camera angles of Rich's room. Rich hit play on the remote, and the screens filled with Tala giving Rich a blow job. Tala froze in fear. She checked everywhere and saw no cameras. These spy cameras were carefully placed, and showed all the action. Tala asked what the price was as she started to cry again. She knew this would never end. Rich stated that this tape was not for sale, but she had to do whatever he wanted at anytime. If she didn't do everything he wanted the tape would go to her family, husband, and the company that owned the retirement home. Tala turned around with her head down, and walked back towards the bed. Tala got back on the bed next to Rich putting an arm on his fat sweaty body, and draped her young soft leg over his. They both knew this was only the beginning.

That night Tala called her husband and canceled the night out. There was no ways she could face him after she let Rich take her. Tala made it home, and immediately went to take a shower. Luckily her husband decided to go out with some friends, so she had most of the night to get her thoughts together. Rich had gotten Tala's cell phone number before she left, and when her shower was done there was a message waiting for her. The message contained a picture of Tala giving Rich a blow job with the words see you tomorrow after dinner underneath it. Tala shuddered and deleted the picture. Tala was sound asleep when her husband staggered in the house.

The next morning Tala got out of bed late, and her husband was still sleeping off the effects of the alcohol from last night. Tala took another shower, and started to get ready for work. That's when she noticed she had another message on her cell phone next to the bed. She quickly grabbed it and looked at the message. It was another picture of her with Rich's dick clearly in her pussy. The message read "wear sexy underwear, and send me a picture of you wearing them." Tala hoped her husband did not see the message, and deleted that one too. Tala searched for her sexiest bra and panty set wondering to herself why she was letting this go on. Tala found a nice set of black panties and bra. She knew that it would show through her scrubs, but she was beyond caring anymore. She took them into the bathroom, and put them on. She took several pictures, and sent the best one. Tala's husband finally woke up as Tala was dressed for work. He took one look at her and got angry. He told her that he could see too much, and she looked like a slut. The words hurt Tala, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Tala arrived at work just in time. Karen was waiting for her, and told her she had gotten a good report from Rich on how she handled her first day on her own. Tala was happy at the report, but knew he was just controlling her even more. Tala went about her work when dinner was about to start. Tala dreaded the finish of dinner, and it seemed like everyone finished their dinners too quickly. Dinner was finally over and Rich called on Tala to take him back to his room. Tala obeyed the order, and followed him to his room. Once in the room Rich ordered Tala to strip naked in ten seconds or be punished. Tala started ripping off clothes as the time ticked down. She made it to her panties when time ran out. Tala cried at the failure, and waited for the worse. Rich ordered out of her panties, and Tala complied. Rich noticed a little stubble growing around her pussy and got even angrier. Rich stripped down to his boxers, and walked over to his easy chair and sat down. He ordered Tala to lie down across his lap. Tala slowly walked over with her head down, and took her position on his lap. Rich's hand came down fast and hard across her bare ass. Tala lost track of how many times he spanked her, but her ass was red and sore. Rich stood up pushing Tala to the floor. Tala looked around the room at areas that the hidden cameras were, and knew that the whole scene was caught on tape.

Rich reached into one of his drawers and produced a large blue vibrator. Rich ordered Tala to the bed, and threw the vibrator to her as he grabbed one of his cameras. Tala knew what he wanted, and turned the vibrator on. Rich asked her if she needed some lube, but an embarrassed Tala told him no. She was already extremely wet, and the vibrator slid right into her pussy. Tala was on her back working the vibrator in and out when Rich started taking pictures. Tala didn't care about the camera anymore. She never deleted the ones from yesterday, so some more wouldn't matter. Tala had several small orgasms with the vibrator, and one large one when Rich played with her nipples. Once Rich was satisfied with the results he grabbed Tala, and took her to the window. He bent her over in front of the window, so anyone walking by could see what they were doing. Little did Tala know that several people were watching from the building across the fenced in yard. Almost everyone at the retirement home had telescopes or binoculars for such a reason. Rich pounded Tala from behind until both of them came. Rich was done for the night, and sent Tala off to do her other duties. It was not because he was really finished with her, but because he had something special planned for her first night off.

Tala finished her shift and was about to leave when Rich called her into his room. He instructed Tala to send him pictures of her modeling her sexiest clothing. Tala knew something was up, but she could not figure out what. The next day Tala woke up to an empty house. Her husband was at work, and she had to complete her assignment. Tala grabbed several outfits, and put them on. She took several picture of each outfit, and sent the best ones to Rich. Rich commented back on the one he liked best. He picked out a little white dress with flowers on it. He also commented that it would look really good if she had stockings to go with it. Tala did have white stay up stockings, and put them on, and sent another picture with the outfit. Rich was happy, but nothing more was said. Tala got ready for work in the new scrubs that finally arrived. She knew Rich would probably have the ten second rule again, so she went without a bra and put on some slip off shoes. Like clockwork after dinner was done Tala followed Rich to his room. He ordered her to strip, and gave her ten seconds. Without the bra clasps' slowing her down Tala was done in eight seconds. Tonight Rich had Tala get on top, and ride his dick for all it was worth. Tala couldn't help but look at the old guy she was riding hard. She looked at his old ugly face, his fat hairy belly, and his large old dick slick with her juices. This was the third night in a row that Rich came in her pussy, and Tala was getting use to the routine.

When Rich was done he rolled Tala off of him. He looked her straight in the eyes and told her to come to the home tomorrow night dressed in the outfit he had picked. Tala protested that it was her night off, and needed a break. Rich's angry look put Tala in her place, and she agreed to be there after dinner was severed. Rich was done with her for the night. He wanted to save his strength for the party tomorrow night.

Tala obeyed Rich, and got dressed in her white flowery dress with no bra, a white thong, and the white stay up stockings. Tala arrived after the time she thought that all the residents would be in their rooms. To her surprise everyone one was in the main room having a party. All of the residents were dressed up, and had drinks in their hands. Rich saw Tala and announced that the quest of honor was there. Tala was lead to the middle of the room as almost everyone was staring at her. As she looked around she saw three groups of residents off to the side. She could not see what they were doing, but they were having a good time. Rich took Tala to one of the groups, so she could see what was going on. Here was Sara tied to a table spread eagle and naked. One of the residents was fucking her fast and hard. There were two other residents were playing with her nipples. The only reason she was not making a sound was the gag in her mouth. Rich made Tala watch as a couple more male residents took their turn with the young brunette. Next Rich took her over to the next group. Tala already knew who it would be. There was Terri bent over a table with her ass in the air, and a male resident was taking her from behind. Terri was also gagged, but she seemed to be enjoying it a little more than Sara. The last group was the most vocal. Tala was taken over to them, and she could not believe her eyes. There was Karen bent over a table naked except for stockings and heels. Karen had a plug in her ass, and the residents were taking turns spanking her with various paddles and whips. Rich explained that Karen was being punished for not getting Tala to him sooner than she did.

Rich made an announcement that the quest of honor was going to entertain them for a little while. Tala got nervous that the residents were going to gang bang her like they were her fellow CNAs. Rich explained that Tala was to dance for the group, and not to disappoint them. The other CNAs were untied, and forced to join the group. Everyone sat down as Rich explained she had two songs to be down to her stockings and heels. He also explained the better she entertained them the less likely they would punish her. Tala knew what was expected. She knew that she had to pull out all the stops to make these people happy. The music started, but Tala didn't start dancing. She was staring at the other CNAs. All three of them had their faces buried in some old ladies crotch, and from the movement they were licking and sucking their pussies. Tala couldn't believe it, but she had her own job to do. Tala started dancing, and her dress was quickly discarded. She was now dancing topless in front of a bunch of cheering old people. The old ladies that Sara, Terri, and Karen were servicing must have had finished with them, because the girls had moved on to three new residents. Terri was with another woman, but Sara and Karen were giving blow jobs to two old men. Near the end of the first song Tala had removed her panties, and was making her way around the room giving lap dances like she saw on movie channel. Every time she was on a lap hands roamed her body pinching her nipples, grabbing her ass, or sticking some fingers in her pussy. After she made it around the room Tala sat in the middle of the room, and started playing with herself. Tala came as the last note went through the speakers. Tala got a standing ovation from the people not getting serviced by the other CNAs.

Rich was extremely happy with his little toy. He grabbed her to take her back to his room, so he could have her to himself. No one argued the point and descended on the remaining CNAs. By the end of the night the three girls would have had several old men inside of them at once, and would have serviced all the females in the room. Tala knew that as long as Rich was happy with her she would not have to go through what Karen, Terri, and Sara were going through. Rich was a little rougher with Tala that night. He took her in several positions, and lasted a lot longer that he normally did. In the end he came again in her unprotected pussy. He was so happy with her he gave her the next night off to recuperate.

After a night off Tala was refreshed, and was in a lot better mood. She showed up to work a little early, and saw Tina in the parking lot. Tala saw that Tina had a garment bag, and asked why she had it. Tina explained her wedding was this weekend, and some of the ladies wanted to see her in her wedding dress. Tina was a little confused that they wanted her to wear everything she was going to wear for the wedding down to the underwear. They wouldn't be seeing any of that, but Tina brought them to make them happy. Tala knew what was in store for Tina, but knew if she told it would be the end of her. Tala reluctantly let Tina go into work without saying a word. Tala prayed she was wrong, but knew the truth. Tala looked back one more time about to say something when she noticed Rich at the door.

Tala quickly went into her building. After dinner everyone got up at the same time, but did not go into their rooms. Everyone started to file out of the building, and headed towards Tina's building. Rich grabbed Tala's armed and warned her to keep quite the rest of the night. Rich explained that his was a special party, and if she didn't keep her mouth shut there would be grave consequences. Everyone found a seat and waited patiently for the show to start. Tina stuck her head out the door, and called Tala over. A quick look from Rich was more than enough warning. Tina was excited. She told Tala that the residents were putting on a fake wedding for her. The other CNAs in her building were even dressed in bridesmaids' dresses. They had gone all out for this show. Tina asked Tala to be her maid of honor. Tala refused at first, but changed her mind when she was told that Rich left a dress for her. The bridesmaid's dresses left little to the imagination. They were a light tan thin material. The dresses were skin tight, so nothing could be worn underneath them, except the tan stay up stockings they were given. Tala looked almost as beautiful as the bride in that dress.

The music started and the bridesmaids and Tala made their way down the aisle. The next song was for the bride, and Tina emerged from the back looking as beautiful as could be. Tina made it to the front, and stood modeling her pure white dress for everyone to see. A voice in the back yelled that there needed to be a groom for the full affect. Rich stood immediately, and joined Tina in the front. Tala was a little jealous that Rich joined Tina. A fake priest joined them, and the ceremony started. A few of the male residents joined them on the stage. It was strange seeing this beautiful blonde bride standing with an ugly old man. The ceremony concluded with you may kiss the bride. Rich leaned in, but Tina didn't know what to do. Cheers rose from the crowd for her to kiss him. Tala knew if she did it would be all over. Tina finally leaned in, and that was all Rich needed. He grabbed the blushing bride and kissed her for all she was worth. This was the signal for the men standing up as groomsmen to go into action. The bridesmaids were sent off to the side, and two groomsmen grabbed Tina's arms. Another man grabbed Tina's ankles so she would not kick. The fourth man got behind Tina, and started working on her dress.

Tina was struggling and screaming into Rich's mouth. The old man had the back of the dress untied, and was working it down her shoulders. The men holding her arms readjusted when the dress was down to her wrists. Soon the dress was off her arms, and hung around her waist. Tina stood there in just a white lacy bra covering her breasts. It was clear to see the bra was transparent, and everyone could see her nipples. The old man behind her yanked the dress off her waist until it was bunched at her ankles. Tina now stood in front of everyone in a lacy bra, a white garter belt, white stockings, and a white thong. Tina was still screaming and struggling when the man holding her ankles lifted her legs one at a time to completely remove the dress. Now her white high heel shoes were visible, and Tina looked stunning in her underwear. Rich broke his kiss, and Tina screamed out for help. No one moved to help. Everyone knew what would happened if they crossed Rich. Rich got tired of the screaming and told someone to gag her. A handkerchief was shoved in her mouth cutting off all the screams. Rich ordered the man behind her to remove the bra. Cheers form the residents rose as Tina's beautiful tits came into view. Rich tweaked her nipples as cheers covered Tina's muffled screams. Rich wanted to do the thong himself. Rich grabbed the waistband, and pulled the thong down her legs. Everyone was looking right at Tina's completely shaved pubic area. The garter belt framed her lips perfectly. Rich nodded to the man holding her ankles, and he removed the thong from her body. As he did he separated her legs, so they were spread for easy access. Tina screamed again as Rich played with her outer lips. Rich knew she was a virgin, but wondered if he was the first one to touch her pussy. Tears were flowing down Tina's face as Rich separated her lips and forced a finger into her pussy. Rich pulled out finger to applause as it was covered with Tina's juices. Rich loved it. Everyone's attention was on what he was going to do next. Rich signaled the men holding Tina, and they forced her to the ground. The guys' switched positions and one guy held her arms above her head, and two guys held her legs spread wide open to the audience. Tina pleaded for help through the gag, but none came. Rich got between Tina's legs, and was ready to take her flower when the audience started to yell that they could not see the action. Rich called for a table, and one was immediately brought forward. The guys lifted Tina and placed her on the table. Everyone now had a great view of the young women losing her virginity days before her wedding. Rich was not satisfied with the show. He wanted more.

Rich ordered the bridesmaids to remove their dresses, and stand by the table. Dresses were quickly shed, and they got into position behind the naked blonde. Rich then ordered Tala to prepare Tina for the main event. Tala knew what was expected, but she had never been with a woman before. Tala took her position between Tina's legs, and started to move her head down to Tina's pussy. The whole room hushed as the dark skinned Tala moved in closer. Tala's dark hair spread over Tina's pale body. Rich loved the contrast between the two girls. Tala's mouth made contact with Tina's pussy, and Tina started to struggle more. Tala's tongue started to do its work, and Tina started to relax. Rich moved Tala's hair, so everyone got a good look at these girls first lesbian experience. Tala brought Tina to the brink of orgasm when Rich pulled her back.

The audience had a great side view of Tina's body. Rich again positioned himself between her legs. Tina was again screaming hard as she watch the old man drop his pants. She now saw a large dick pointed at her virgin hole. Rich eased his dick into her slick hole, and stopped when it made contact with her cherry. Rich had a big grin on his face as he forced the rest of his dick into her pussy. The scream that came out of Tina's gagged mouth was intense. Rich started to pound Tina's pussy without mercy. Every time he pulled his dick out you could see the mixture of blood and juices coating it. This continued for about ten minutes with Tina's screams still echoing in the room. Rich stopped pumping and drove his dick all the way in. Tala knew he was about put his load into Tina's unprotected pussy. Tina also must have realized what was about to happen as she was screaming for him not to. She pleaded and begged to no avail. Rich's load flooded her pussy as Tina's screams stopped, and she was left sobbing on the table. Rich pulled out and turned to the crowd, so they could see his coated dick. Rich received a standing ovation.