Filipina Caregiver Gets Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich then declared open game on Tina. Many rushed to the table to take their turn with the future bride. Rich sat down next to a crying Tala. He put his arm around her, and told her to watch. Tala watched as many hands roamed Tina's body, and a guy older than Rich was now fucking Tina. Another old man removed the gag, and had stuck his dick in her mouth and was face fucking her. A few more guys took their turn with Tina. Tala looked around the room and saw the other CNAs were servicing people in the audience. She was the only one not participating. As Tala's attention went back up to the front she saw a few guys took Tina from the table. She was placed on top of a guy lying on the floor. His dick slid in easily. Another guy was putting his dick in her mouth as a third guy was lubing up his dick. Tala knew where it was going, but Tina had no idea what was coming. Tala heard a muffled scream as the last of Tina's virginity was taken. After several more rounds of old guys fucking each of her holes the party wore down. A few of the older females took Tina to one of the rooms for her training on satisfying the female residents.

Rich took Tala back to his room for her training for the night. Tala walked back to the room only wearing the stockings and heels. Rich ordered Tala to the bed on all fours with her face on the bed, and her ass in the air. Tala got into position as Rich grabbed some lube. Rich lubed up his fingers and placed one in her ass. Tala didn't fight it, and tried to relax as much as possible. Soon Rich had two fingers in her ass when he reached around and played with her clit. When Tala was close to an orgasm Rich pulled out his fingers, and replaced them with his dick. Tala screamed out in pain, but never told him to take it out. Rich lasted for awhile before he unloaded into her ass. It was now complete Rich had taken Tala in all three holes, and she was completely in his control. Tala knew she could never go back as she spent the night with Rich for the first time.