Filius Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers

"Mum, we'll just be in my room", I said to my mum as I led Amanda.

"Okay honey", she replied back. I then noticed her giggle, as she wiped the plates.

"Wow your mum is really beautiful", Amanda said to me as she laid down on my bed, with her arms behind her head.

She was wearing a black sweater, with black stripes that started from her elbows. It slightly hid the cups of her breast, but which I still noticed. Beginning from her waist on the other hand, she had a pink mini-skirt which beautifully displayed her legs. As she turned to face me, I saw a peek of her panties, which were also black. Gazing at her, it made my penis hard.

"Yeah", I muttered.

She smiled at me shyly, as if she realized I was gawking at her. She decided to change the topic, to relieve the tension between us.

"Who's that?" she pointed to my James dean poster taped to the door of my closet.

"You don't know him?" I replied back while acting like I was offended.

She shook his head, signaling to me that she didn't. I then offered my hand while she looked at me curiously. She took it and I lifted her up.

"Come, I'll show you." I then led her to the table near my window where my laptop is.

As I showed to her my different clips of James Dean's movies and TV shows, starting from the "East of Eden", she smiled at me as she asked different questions,

"Who's this actress?" she hovered her mouse on a beautiful woman talking to James Dean.

"Julia Harris," I then answered her.

We were both standing up while using the laptop. Since Amanda was near-sighted and had poor eyesight, which she covers up by wearing contacts, she had to lean forward when looking at the thumbnails of some of the clips. Because of this she had to arch her back a bit, which gave me a good view of her ass. It wasn't large, but not too small either. It was pretty and just right for me.

"Rebel Without a Cause", hmmm... Looks bad-ass", she uttered.

As I was about to click the clip that she said, she reached for the touchpad and accidentally grabbed my hand. This made us stare at each other's eyes.

"Fuck it", I muttered. I then proceeded to kiss her.

It seemed to catch her by surprise, as she tried to push me off slightly. As I placed my arms around her waist, I pulled her closer to me. It seems the trick worked as she stopped pushing me. She then placed arms around my neck, and to my delight, proceeded to kiss me back. As our lips were locked unto each other, I opened my mouth a little, and held out my tongue. Then, I began to touch her lower lips with it. Since she didn't pull away, I took it as an invitation, and decided to touch hers. Then magic happened. Hers met mine, and we began exploring each other's tongue.

I was determined to have her there. I decided to go bold by grabbing the left cheek of her ample ass using my left hand, and squeezing it. My right hand clasped the cup of her right tit over her sweater. I found out that, like her butt, it was not too big, but not to small either. It was just right.

I probably went too far-- or so I hope I didn't, as she pulled her face away from mine. She then stared at my eyes. Countering this, I stared at hers back. She smiled at this, then bit her lip, and to my surprise placed her head on my shoulder. I proceeded to hug her tightly, then we resumed making out. We got interrupted though, when we heard a knock on the door.

"Honey!" my mum continued to knock.

I had to separate from Amanda, who I saw snickering while covering her mouth with her hand.

"Just a second, mum!" I shouted as she continued to knock.

I then opened the door and saw her in a white-fitting dress and some black heels. She was also wearing some make-up. Her hair was tied-up in a ponytail.

"Honey, is everything alright?" my mum asked with a curious look.

In response, I opened the door wider.

"Hi, Eva", Amanda waved back at my mum, and then smiled as if nothing naughty was happening between us a while ago.

"We were just watching some videos." I quickly followed up.

My mum still had that discerning eye as she looked at me, then Amanda, as if she tried to detect any hints of subtle and suspicious behavior. It seems she gave up though, as she focused her attention back to me.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out."

I then asked back, "Where to?"

"Oh, my friend at work is having her birthday at her home." she retorted.

I looked back at Amanda then gave her a signal to wait, as I was going to escort my mum out. It seems she understood as she nodded back. As I was leading my mum out of our unit, she grabbed a long brown overcoat along the way, which was laid on top of the couch.

"Tell your father when he comes back, that I won't be long. I'll be back by 11," my mum said, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I nodded back and bid her goodbye, then closed the door.

"Now where was I?" I smiled deviously, as I rubbed my hands together.

When I turned around however, I saw that Amanda was already standing beside me.

"Sorry but I also have to go", she spoke.

I was confused so I decided to ask her.

"What?" I then quickly followed up my first question with, "I mean why?"

She twiddled her two index fingers together, a mannerism of hers that I knew very well, which told me that she was a bit nervous.

"Well, it's getting a bit late."

Her eyes on the other hand, told me that she was also hesitant to leave, as it rolled sideways.

"Really?" I looked at the clock hanging on the wall in the kitchen. "But it's only seven-forty."

"My sister will be back home soon. Your dad might also."

She finally looked at me straight, but I can tell that she was getting more nervous, as she held her fingers in a triangle together; close to her mouth. I was thinking of making another excuse, as I grabbed her hand, but decided not to at the last minute. I didn't want to force her. She stared at me though, probably thinking that I was about to. I opened the door instead and led her out while guiding her.

There was a moment of slight pause as I let go of her hand. As we stood face to face, we then stared at each eyes. It went on for a few seconds until she decided to break the stalemate.

She gave a weak smile then uttered, "Really sorry." She then turned and started heading to the lift, leaving me.

I just stood and watched her wait for the lift. I don't know if she knew that I was looking at her, or if she probably ignored it on purpose. After some time, the bell rang and she entered it. Just as I was about to turn away, I saw from the corner of my eye that she waved goodbye to me. I also did the same to her, as the door to the lift closed down. I then headed inside.

"Fuck I need a wank!" I shouted.

-----------------

"Son, are you awake?" my dad knocked on the door.

I woke up with my pants off and my flaccid cock hanging towards my left. I tried to search for my phone on the bed as I wanted to know what time it was, since it was pretty dark and the lights were off. I was still feeling sleepy though and my eyes were half-shut, so I decided to just use my hands in search for it, without looking. Because of it, I had to wade through several of my cum-stained tissues before I even managed to find it. "4:18 AM", displayed the time on my cellphone.

"Son, are you there?" my dad knocked again.

"I'm getting up, gimme a sec."

After putting on my pants, I opened the door, and then saw my dad standing. I then said to him,

"What's the matter?"

He scratched his head first, and then re-arranged his eyeglasses on his face, until he finally spoke.

"Did your mum tell you where she went?"

"She's still not here?" I asked a rhetorical question in return. Thinking back to a few hours ago, as I rubbed my chin, I then remembered what my mum told me.

"She said she was headed to a friend's birthday party."

"Did she say what time she was going to come back?"

"Around 11?" I said sounding unsure.

Despite the blurry image, I could still see that my father was worried and tensed. He was looking down at his feet. I touched him on the shoulder, and pushed him off a little to the side, as I made my way out my room. After turning on the lights near the kitchen, I guided him to seat beside me on the couch. It was then that I also noticed that he was a bit drunk, judging from his color and the smell emanating from him. "So have you tried calling her?" I asked, to which he replied with a simple, "Yes".

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone in the bed. After browsing through several contacts in my phonebook, I found mum's number. I then pressed the "Call" icon and waited for some seconds.

"Hi, this Eva Smith, sorry I can't get your call. Please just leave a message, thanks!" The call went straight to voice-mail. I was now beginning to worry.

"Mum, if you hear this please call me back."

I left a message, in the hope that she'll receive it. While a part of me was feeling bothered from her still not being at home at this late hour, and her phone that seems to be turned off, I decided to reassure myself that my mum is safe.

"She probably just had too much drink at her friend's birthday party, and her friend insisted she stay at their home, out of concern." I thought.

In regards to her phone, "she probably ran down the battery that's all". I then went back to my dad.

"She probably just had too much drink at her friend's birthday party, and her friend insisted she stay at their place, out of concern," I said, repeating to him what I thought of a while ago.

My dad didn't say anything back though. He was slumped forward from the couch, while his hands were joined close to his mouth. He just stared at the floor without any reaction.

I and my dad clearly were not used to this kind of situation. My mum was the kind of person who was always home at these hours. And when she's not, she always calls back to tell us where she is, and when she's going to come back. This was the first time she has managed to stay past this late though. I looked at the clock in the kitchen and it now said "4:52".

"Probably wait for a few more minutes", I told myself.

I paced around the kitchen as I waited for my mum to arrive or at least call back. Both didn't happen though. I look at the time, and it was now, "5:14". Now I was really worried.

"Let's go to the police", I told my dad. It seems he agreed, as he stood up and looked at me.

"Get the keys."

"Where is it?" I asked back.

"In the drawer of my bedroom"

As I was about to head out to get the keys however, I heard the buzzer sound on our front door.

"It's probably her," I told myself.

My dad looked at me and signaled to open the door. So I started walking. When I reached the door, I halted when I heard two voices.

"So this where you live?" said a masculine-voice. A woman who sounded like my mum then replied, "Yeah."

I was really curious, so I decided not to look at the peephole anymore. After I turned the knob and opened the door, what greeted me however, shocked me.

"Hi, sweetie", my mum said in a weak voice.

She had smeared lipstick and running mascara all over her face. Her hair was messed-up. Looking at her body, I saw that her white dress was torn. Her right breast was even exposed, which she covered with her left hand. A large, black jacket which was about twice bigger than her body was draped around her.

Beside my mum, stood a very tall dark man, much taller than I was, with massive muscles that rippled from his white tank-top. He had shaved hair, very strong facial features, and stubble. A large platinum chain, with the word "Loyalty" hung on his neck. The man was holding on to the left waist of my mum supporting her, while she had her right arm on his shoulder. He looked surprised, just as I was.

"Marcus?" I said, while clearly appalled.

He then smiled at me back then said, "Hey buddy, what's up?"

Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers
12