Filling Gaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, amazingly, I still had more to go.

With her fingers going in and out, Nadia looked over her shoulder and grunted out a demand, "Jack ... NOW!"

I didn't hesitate a nanosecond. I pulled out my finger, jumped up, and positioned my six-and-a-half inches at Nadia's ass hole. I rubbed my cock head against the hole, feeling it give a bit, and then I slowly started to insert it up Nadia's ass. The sensation of tightness was incredible. I couldn't believe anything could grip me that hard.

After a few introductory short strokes to get Nadia ready, I was at full penetration, moving in and out at a steady pace.

Marcie matched me with her fingers (there were three in Nadia now), stroke for stroke. She also had her mouth locked on Nadia's clit, her tongue flicking over it spelling out the alphabet (Marcie did her homework), occasionally nibbling it. Nadia moaned and barked out "Yes!" over and over.

After everything, I knew I wouldn't last long. When Nadia yelled out, "It's cum time," and her muscles started contracting, I knew I was done. With Nadia's juices flowing over Marcie, I pumped my load into Nadia's ass. It was different than any orgasm I'd ever had. Just wonderful.

Marcie slid out from under Nadia just in time for Nadia to collapse on her stomach, and for me to collapse on Nadia. Marcie cuddled next to us, her hand resting on my ass, softly stroking my skin.

We laid there for ten minutes or so, and I was totally content, thinking this had been the best sexual experience of my life. But, little did I know, there was a little more life left in this fuck session.

Marcie lifted her head up and said, "What about Nadia's gaps?"

Nadia lifted her head and smiled. "Sweetie, I'm not married. I have no gaps."

Marcie smiled back. "I think there is one."

Marcie cocked her head as if to say, "And that is?"

Marcie replied, "The first time I went out with Jack, you told me that if it didn't work out, you would like to go for a ride on him."

What? Nadia was attracted to me? That shocked the hell out of me. It also made me feel like quite the stud, which, as you may have guessed by now, is not a feeling I have quite often.

Nadia, betraying no embarrassment at all, smiled. "I remember. He was cute. I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with me for more than a date, but I thought we could have a nice fuck. But Marcie, I wouldn't quite call that a gap."

"Whatever you call it, here's your chance. And besides, I think, while we're all here, why shouldn't Jack have a chance to fuck you?"

They were talking about me like I wasn't there. But, I didn't mind. They were talking about how they were going to fuck me, and what's wrong with that? If I was going to fuck Nadia, I needed some more energy, not to mention to attend to some hygiene matters.

I excused myself, got up, and went to the bathroom, where I took a quick, cool shower. The soap felt so good on my body, especially my cock.

When I got out, I was ready for round two, and I stepped back into the bedroom, where I found Nadia and Marcie locked in 69, each licking and tasting the other like we hadn't spent the previous hour engaged in a major fucking session.

Feeling bold, I walked to the bed and announced, "We have some rearranging to do. I want to taste Nadia. I've wanted to since you dropped your rain coat at the door."

Nadia pulled her knees back so her ankles were at her ears. I locked my arms around her knees and stared at her naked pussy. Marcie keeps her light brown pubes trimmed into a landing strip, and her pussy is so beautiful and sexy I can look at it for hours.

But I have to admit, I was enjoying the utter brazenness and full exposure of Nadia's naked pussy. Her lips were swollen and protruding from all of the attention they had gotten that night. And, the whole area glistened with her juices.

I dove right in with my tongue, licking up and down the length of her opening. She tasted fantastic, stronger than Marcie (Marcie's juices have the most delicate taste, it's magical), but still delicious and erotic.

I licked Nadia hard, and her breathing started to increase. I then moved my finger up and entered her, curving up to massage her G spot. Nadia gave out a scream of pleasure, and she immediately started ramming her crotch into my finger with abandon.

The G spot massaging was really getting to her. I moved down and started tonguing her clit while I continued my work inside her. Her gasps and moans were delicious. I won't lie. I liked turning the tables on Nadia a little. It was nice to take the initiative. And, Nadia didn't seem to mind.

Marcie moved around to Nadia's head, facing me, and gave out a big smile at me, impressed with my work. I smiled back, thinking how I had the most beautiful, lovely and best wife in the world (not at all struck with the irony that I was having that feeling as I was nearly wrist deep in her best friend's pussy).

Marcie leaned over and after kissing Nadia on the lips, started licking her long nipples, sucking them into her mouth. Wow, what a sight that was.

Nadia was overwhelmed with sensation. Her clit was being tongued. Her G spot was being massaged. And a beautiful woman was devouring her nipples. Nadia started gasping and moaning and came with a guttural scream, spilling her juices all over my face and hand.

Nadia took a couple of deep breaths. I was afraid that I had taken everything out of her and wasn't going to get the chance to fuck her. I was so wrong. Nadia sprung up, invigorated, and ready to reassert herself. She pushed me on my back on the bed and grabbed my cock, squeezing it to make sure it was full and properly hard.

Meanwhile, I guided Marcie so she was squatting over my face, putting that beautiful pussy right over my face.

Nadia mounted me roughly, coming down with such force that I thought I would rip her insides to shreds. She started hopping up and down on my shaft, bracing herself with her hands on my legs.

Meanwhile, I reached up, grabbed Marcie's beautiful, round ass, and pulled her pussy lips to my mouth. My tongue reached out and ran up and down on her lips. The teasing was too much for Marcie, and she started rubbing her clit with her finger, harder than I'd ever seen her do it before.

Meanwhile, Nadia was riding me for all she was worth. Her pussy muscles were so strong, it almost felt like I was in her ass again. With each downward thrust she would tighten her muscles around my cock. It almost felt like a hand job, only with the softest, wettest, hottest hand ever.

I reached up, and although I couldn't see Nadia, I could feel her firm tits. I felt there fullness in my hand, those long, hard nipples nestled in my palms. Nadia reached up and pressed my hands to her chest.

"They won't break, I promise you," she gasped between moans.

I started pulling her nipples hard, and she cried out in pleasure, only increasing the speed of her bobbing on my cock.

Meanwhile, the combination of my tongue in Marcie's pussy and her finger on her clit was taking it's toll. Marcie started making her familiar pre-orgasm gasping noises, and soon she came hard, her juices running over my face. It was a heavenly feeling.

Marcie moved off me, lying on my side and resting her head on my chest.

Luckily, since I had cum earlier, I had a little more stamina this time, and I could fully enjoy Nadia moving up and down on me. And, I could now see Nadia's toned, athletic body as she moved. Marcie had my right arm under her, but with my left hand I pulled and tweaked Nadia's nipples.

I started feeling like I was going to cum, but I was determined to hold out until Nadia had cum first. Then I figured, Marcie could help. After all, what are wives for, if not helping their husbands ... even if it is to help the other woman in their bed orgasm?

I whispered to Marcie that she might like to taste Nadia's pussy again, and Marcie smiled and moved to the site of our smashing crotches.

Marcie started licking Nadia's clit hard. I could feel her tongue as my dick moved in and out of Nadia. It was such a rush.

Soon, Marcie's licking took its toll and Nadia started her familiar gasping and moaning again. Soon, I felt her pussy muscles lock on to my cock as she came hard. That was all I could stand, and I came, pumping what I had up Nadia's pussy.

We managed to make our way to the shower and clean off, and then we moved back to the bed and got under the covers, me between these two beautiful, nude women, each nuzzled up to one side of me.

As I drifted off to sleep, I started thinking to myself, "What will life be without gaps?"

Marcie, eyes closed, close to sleep, purred, "Jack, honey, stop worrying and go to sleep."

12