Film Night Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briony then lay beside Kate again and the two girls started to kiss once more. This time Briony quickly started to touch the other girl's pussy. She was keen to try her self-taught techniques on Kate, so she slid her two fingers vertically into Kate's wet pussy and then turned them upwards so that she could massage Kate's spongy g-spot. After a minute of this she also started pressing her thumb onto Kate's clit hood.

Kate was again on fire as her first climax approached. She shifted her hips under the pressure of Briony's fingers in her cunt and the thumb rubbing her erect clit. As Briony increased the tempo Kate's hips started bucking up and down until with a huge release of breath Kate's world exploded as she climaxed. Briony smiled as she felt the walls of Kate's vagina contract against her fingers.

Kate lay there panting and smiling with the pleasure she'd just experienced, thanks to Briony's skilled fingers. Briony was turned on just knowing that she'd made the older girl cum so hard with just her fingers.

After a minute Kate said "That was amazing Briony. I want to give you the same pleasure, but how do I do it?"

Briony didn't reply, she took hold of Kate's hand and licked the fingers that had previously been inside her shaved pussy, savouring her own musky taste. Then she put her fingertips against Kate's lips, rubbing them lightly over the ruby red surface. Kate involuntarily opened her mouth and Briony inserted her fingers.

Kate tasted Briony's musky flavour and decided she liked it. With that she gently pushed Briony flat on the bed and started to kiss her. After a couple of minutes she shifted to the foot of the bed, lifted Briony's left leg and started kissing the painted toenails, then worked her way up the leg to the knee, kissing all the way.

Kate could see Briony's wet pussy lips and wanted to taste the musky dampness on them. She knelt down and slowly kissed her way up Briony's thigh, until she reached the top. She started to plant little kisses on Briony's stomach, causing Briony to tingle with excitement.

Briony needed more so she quickly peeled her bra straps off her shoulders and pulled her bra down exposing her milky breasts. She started to massage them, imagining John's head between her thighs instead of Kate's.

Kate kissed lower until she was kissing Briony's clit. Remembering how Briony had released her clit she used her tongue to tease Briony's out from inside its hood. Briony gasped with pleasure at the feel of a girl's tongue on her erect clit. Kate gently massaged Briony's clit with the tip of her tongue, gradually increasing the speed of her motion. Briony was in raptures as she neared her orgasm.

She stopped squeezing her own nipples and grabbed Kate's head, holding it tight between her open thighs as she didn't want anything to interrupt her pleasure.

Kate kept licking the pink clit exposed before her. She could smell Briony's distinctive musky scent and revelled in this, the first orgasm she'd ever given to someone else.

Briony's world exploded as she came. Stars flew across her vision as she almost passed out with force of her orgasm. John, watching on his laptop almost came too, with his cock rock hard wrapped in his hand.

As Briony lay recovering Kate lay beside her and the two teenagers cuddled as they both relaxed after their intense orgasms.

Briony and Kate started kissing again and Kate reached one hand behind Briony's back to release her bra strap. Briony was impressed "Wow, I thought that was really difficult. All my boyfriends have struggled to do that one-handed."

"Ah, but I'm a girl" replied Kate "So I do this all the time".

"What lick other girl's clits?" said Briony, deliberately misunderstanding.

"I promise you I have never done anything like this before, but I definitely want to again" replied Kate.

"Well we have all night tonight" said Briony "John's downstairs I think and your mum isn't expecting you home. I think I should just check John's not going to disturb us, so I'll put my dress on and go see his for a while. Why don't you get under the bed clothes to keep warm and I'll be back soon".

With that Briony climbed off the bed, picked her dress off the floor, pulled it over her head and pulled the clingy black fabric over her naked body.

She carefully opened the door, walked through on tiptoes so she'd be quiet, and closed it behind her.

To be continued...

12