All Comments on 'Final Breath Ch. 02'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you for this addition and hope for some more

Nice job. I would be great for a few more additions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more chapters

The way you ended the story feels like we need another chapter...love the story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more chapters

More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I absolutely love these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

After a while 'I love you' loses its meaning when its repeated OVER and OVER like it was on the first page of this chapter, I got so sick of seeing it I gave up on this story. It was 'I love you' every other word it was sickening.

drteethodrteethoover 10 years agoAuthor

To the first four anonymous comments... thank you! There will be more chapters to this story... don't worry, I haven't forgotten about these characters! I don't know exactly when I'll have something ready but it will be as soon as I can.

As for the last anonymous person... your comment is absolutely laughable. Have you never been a teenager in love? Just no pleasing some people, I guess...

VersewritersiVersewritersiover 10 years ago
Amazing

What really captivates me in this series is how Garrett and Erin become a couple. It's not just "the jock and the goth girl magically come together". It shows how they not only have to deal with differing social groups but overcoming misunderstandings on each others part. I like how this story doesn't ignore that conflict and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Great story only suggestion that I have is the " I love you" .. Too much in my opinion but great sex amd great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES