All Comments on 'Final Exams'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
talk her into it or not they all die

no use going to cops, just kill them all. And some people say murder is never justified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continuing Edrider repetitive crap

How about he uses his teeth and bites her clit off in the beginning? In the panic and the blood, throwing them off will be easy. They're toast. If not, like the previous commentator said, they're all going to meet horrible ends. Consequences Ed, there are always consequences and you NEVER seem to think there are, That's why your stories are so bad and so poorly received. That's why fewer and fewer people read them and that's why your average story score is 3.04! 41 stories and you average a 3 rating. Not just bad. EPICALLY bad! You win Ed. people hate your stories. You've pissed them off so badly that they don't read them. How's that working for ya? PS - I will continue to skim your story endings, looking for one that finally has an ending to it that makes sense. If that ever happens I'll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same Tired Theme

Same tired 1 star. Really, why bother?

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Well this seems familiar

I've read this same stuff before in your stories. How about when he gets to the cabin he locks Tawny outsider, takes the scissors, sits in a chair and cuts the band off? What? One big man can't take the scissors and car keys away from one woman? And any cabin worth it's salt has lots of tools in it. Special scissors not required! Can't see it? LOL! Grab a mirror and sit it on the floor beneath the chair. PERFECT VIEW! He cuts it off, drives Tawny home and takes a weeks vacation to heal up and plan. When he gets back how long will it take him to destroy the girls lives? Too funny and really really bad.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Uncomfortable to read

and totally unbelievable. Exactly that a non-con/reluctant tale should include. Enjoyable but glad it's not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same old unbelievable crap

How about when he wakes up, he takes a screwdriver (all remote cabins have tools) jambs it in the cars ignition and drives to the hospital? Or he asks Tawny for the key and drives away leaving her there? Won't give him the key? Break her little finger. I think he gets the key. Once the hospital removes the band, the Police get involved and all the girls, including Tawny since she's both an accomplice and a kidnapper, go to jail for a very long time. Ed, your men never fight back. They just sit like knots on a log and accept whatever horrors that these crazy women foist on them. It's ridiculous and you do it every time. Get a clue. Nobody likes these crappy stories. And the biggest idiot here is ME! I'm totally insane. I keep reading these stories hoping for a different ending and I never, ever get one. The very definition of insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You little faggot of an author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I think you are the world biggest faggot or an ugly old bag!!! Whatever, you are brain sick and need help!!! You should publish your whereabouts so that we can get you professional help!!! But insane people like you dont cooperate. They operate secretly, anonymous. They spread theirs foulness undercover. So they are never in jeopardy!

You are one of that cowards!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

not bad actually. the girls got revenge in this one on a cheating prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need's a second chapter where he get's his revenge

Not much to say. You threaten a man's balls, he's going to want some payback

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
DOUBLE NON SEQUITUR

and Mr Slye had best earn himself an Oscar, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If it wasn't for the averaging system...

Ed's stories wouldn't even have an average of 3 if Lit. would let the scores be accurately counted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typical Edrider garbage

So they are going to leave Tammy, by herself? Is she never going to sleep? Because the minute she goes to sleep, she wakes up bound to the bed. How long do you think it takes him to beat the location of the scissors and the keys out of her? Forget that. The first time she turns her back to him, he knocks her unconscious. If she's lucky he doesn't hit her too hard and kill her. Then he takes a knife from the cabin and a mirror from the bathroom and removes the band. Or he can bust a mirror off the car to use. Either way she's in the trunk and he's headed to the nearest police station. Then all the girls are off to prison. Of course he could do things the old fashion way and kill them all, but that type of planning and revenge is against Edrider's capability to plan or write. Why do your men NEVER fight back ED? Another failed story by the mistress of stupid - Edrider73.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ok

Just too many holes in your more serious efforts. Just keep it humorous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How many of these girls would end up dead? I wager, all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous