Final Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Celia continued riding him hard in reverse, slamming down hard until he started making moaning sounds and thrusting up.

"It sounds like you're ready to come again," she said as she lifted off of him, "but I don't want you to come in my pussy. My ass is all lubed and ready."

She placed his cock at her anus and slowly impaled herself on it. Then she began moving slowly up and down.

"Ow! This doesn't feel so good. You're too big for me, even with all the lube. Summer, help! Can you do something."

Summer came over and began manipulating his balls. Her hand was warm and as her fingers pulled them and rubbed hard, Celia's ass continued to move up and down slowly. Summer's fingers hurt a little, but they stimulated him at the same time. Slye began moaning again.

Then Summer stuck a finger in his ass, slowly pushed it in and pulled it out fast. The second time she did this, he grunted and came. Celia stopped riding him and sat down on him as he released into her.

She waited until he got soft inside her and then lifted herself up a little until he plopped out. She bent forward, and spread her legs. Slye saw a drop of his come on her closed-up anus.

He watched as Heather got on the bed next to him. She was holding a large plastic syringe full of white fluid. She pushed the long plastic nozzle slowly into Celia's ass until it was all the way in. She pushed down the plunger until the syringe was empty and then carefully pulled the syringe from Celia's ass and got off the bed.

"Since you didn't have much come left after Summer, we injected some more into Celia's asshole," Heather explained. "Don't worry, it's all yours.

"Maybe you remember that Tawny's doctor wanted her to go off the pill for a while, so you've been using condoms for the last few weeks. Not one drop of come in those rubbers was wasted. It's all inside Celia now."

Still on her hands and knees facing away from him, Celia began to slide back on his body. She spread her legs and lowered her butt. Slye looked up, saw her anus in front of his mouth and gagged.

"Celia hasn't come yet, Mr. Slye," Heather said. "You know what to do. Same as before, only this time the fucker licks the pucker. Stick your tongue out when you're ready, and she'll move her asshole onto your mouth."

A minute passed silently. Heather leaned over to Slye's head and spoke right next to his ear.

"We're waiting, Mr. Slye. Please stick your tongue out or say something."

"Aren't you satisfied, yet? Why—"

"Thanks for saying something," Heather interrupted. "The answer is no, we're not satisfied. Now that I know you heard me, you need to stick your tongue out."

He felt Andi's warm hands take hold of his testicles, but he couldn't bring himself to stick his tongue out. The hands tightened and his body twisted, but he still did nothing. She tightened them again and began pulling at the same time. He grimaced and moaned and his legs moved crazily. She continued to pull and squeeze until he was about to faint and then she let go.

"We don't want to hurt you, Mr. Slye," said Heather. "Let's rest and give you a chance to think."

After a minute, she told him to stick his tongue out and Heather's hands began squeezing again. A second later, he stuck his tongue out and she released him.

While he was licking up and down her ass crack, Celia began using her fingers on her clitoris.

"Fuck her ass with your tongue, Mr. Slye," Heather said.

He gagged at first, but a little squeeze on his testicles got him started. As soon as he began pushing his tongue in, Celia's fingers on her clitoris began moving faster. As she came with a loud moan, her anal muscles opened and closed rapidly around his tongue. When they were open, they released the come inside her. Once again he was sputtering and swallowing.

After he pulled his tongue out of her, Celia pushed out more come. When she had finished, she got up and looked at him. The earlier comecome on his face had dried, and now there was a shiny new layer covering it.

"I can barely make out that it's you, Mr. Slye," she said. "It looks like you stuck your face into a bucket of white paint."

Heather came over and unfastened the restraints holding his arms, pulled him into a sitting positon and gave him another beer. He was so hot and perspired that he drank it fast again while the girls watched. Then he felt tired and dizzy once more.

"Two down and three to go, Mr. Slye," said Heather. "It's my turn, and I choose the missionary position. Watching you has gotten me so excited that I'm all wet, so just get on top and do whatever you want."

Slye looked down at her, spread out lewdly to receive him. He was still hard, but he was exhausted and moved to her slowly. She helped him into position and guided him into her, but then he collapsed on her.

"That won't do at all, Mr. Slye," she said. "You need to get to work. I think maybe Summer can help us out."

Summer climbed up on the bed behind Slye with a small open can of shortening. She dipped a finger into it and rubbed some of the thick white grease into his butt crack with her right index finger and then pulled the cheeks apart with her left hand and pushed her finger into him. He gave a slight jerk and then lay still again.

She reached into the can and scooped out more shortening with two fingers and pushed them into him. Again, he stirred only a second and then lay lifeless. When she began pushing the grease in with three fingers, his eyes opened and he began moving, trying to get away from the fingers.

As soon as he moved, Heather put her arms around his back and pulled him tight to her. He couldn't move his upper body, but he continued to move his lower body to shake off the fingers.

"That's good, Mr. Slye," Heather said. "The side to side is fine, but a little more up and down. I'm not gonna let you go until we both come."

Summer slipped a fourth finger in, and that got Slye moving faster. He tried to pull Heather's arms loose, but she held tight. Summer was pushing her fingers in up to the second knuckle and then pulling them out, waiting a moment and pushing them back in. He moved his ass as fast as he could, up and down, side to side, but everywhere he moved, Summer's fingers followed. Heather was sighing and talking in a breathy voice.

"Wow! That really feels good. Your yelling doesn't sound like you're happy, but your cock doesn't know it. You're vibrating and pounding like a sledgehammer. I love it. Oooooooh."

She began thrusting her body up to meet his but never stopped talking.

"You are everything I imagined and more, Mr. Slye. I just came for the second time. I wish so much that you had chosen me instead of Emmy. We would have had such a great summer. I wouldn't have minded any of those humiliating things you got her to do."

Despite the horrible feeling inside his ass, Slye started feeling a stirring, and he eventually came. He was so distracted that he hardly noticed it, but Heather did.

"You can stop now and rest," she said.

Still holding him, she rolled him so that they were lying side by side facing each other. She moved her lower body back a little, and he felt hands at his penis and testicles. They were scrubbing him again, he winced because it caused a burning pain.

"Andi is cleaning you with some more alcohol," Heather said. "Can you feel what Summer is doing now."

Summer had tucked her thumb behind her four fingers and was pushing into his ass, not hard but unrelentingly. He was now jerking his lower body wildly trying to escape. Then he screamed as her whole hand entered him up to the wrist. He heard the other girls cheering.

His agony was just beginning. Summer pulled her hand slowly out. As it came free, it opened a large hole and Celia pushed three large gobs of grease into it.

Then Summer pushed her hand back in and kept pushing until she was halfway to her elbow. She did that a few times, and then the others took turns. Their hands were all larger than Summer's so they only got as far as the wrist.

Heather was last. Before she started, they turned him on his back, and Celia began sucking his penis. It took a while, but he began to respond, and when he did, Heather inserted her hand and spoke to him.

"Celia is going to stop sucking in a second, and then you need to start whacking off. I'm going to push my hand in and out of you slowly, and I want you to match me. Then you take the lead and go faster, and I'll match you. Go as fast as you need to, because I'm not going to stop until you come."

When he was finally able to come and Heather removed her hand, Slye collapsed in a heap on the bed and sobbed. He screamed as his genitals were roughly scrubbed with alcohol again.

The girls all helped lift Slye onto his hands and knees. He collapsed a few times, before they got him steady. Heather stroked his penis to stimulate it while Samantha got into the doggy position in front of him.

"You're flinching while I'm stroking you, Mr. Slye," Heather said, "probably because your cock and balls are dried, red and raw from all the alcohol cleaning. But the Viagra is working. It's getting hard again in my hands."

They pulled him over Samantha, inserted his penis into her and placed his hands so that he was holding her waist in the doggy position. When they let go, he fell on top of her back.

"You can rest later, Mr. Slye," said Heather. "Come on! Give it to Sam!"

They waited, but he didn't move. He waited for the hands to squeeze his testicles, but they didn't grab him.

Instead he felt a hand come down hard on his butt and heard Heather's voice...

"If you don't start moving, I'm going to spank you a little harder. There, that one got a reaction, but you still aren't moving. Summer, hand me that cane over there please. This should speed you up."

He screamed as Heather put her whole body into bringing a rattan cane down on his butt as hard she could. A bright red stripe appeared across his white cheeks.

He raised his body up and began thrusting into Samantha. She pushed her butt back at him as he went into her. After a few thrusts, the burning feeling on his penis from the friction was so bad that he stopped. A moment later, he screamed and there was another stripe on his ass.

He started again, but moved slowly to try to control the burning. After a minute, Heather gave him another hard stroke on his ass and spoke.

"That's your signal to go a little faster. Each time you feel the cane, speed up just a little or else I'll keep caning you. And if you stop or slow down, I'll keep the strokes coming until you're back to speed."

Between the swats and the thrusts, Samantha came twice. After the second time, Heather spoke again.

"We're just waiting for you to come again, Mr. Slye. Then this part will be over. You should see your ass. There are red stripes and purple welts where I hit the same spot twice. You aren't going to come unless you start moving faster, so I'm going to start caning you steadily. Just match my pace as I go faster until you come."

By the time, Slye finally got to an orgasm, his butt was bright red, and welts grew out of his skin like mountain ranges. There was a little blood coming out of a few places where the cane had broken the skin.

He watched as the girls examined his penis as he pulled it out, grimacing from the burning friction. It was bloody red. Some of the skin was dry and cracked, and other places looked like open wounds. They lifted his testicles and he saw they looked the same way. Then he screamed as Andi began scrubbing both harshly with the cloth and alcohol as Heather spoke.

"You might not be too happy with Tawny touching your balls and penis, or your ass while you're with her in the mountains, Mr. Slye. For the next few weeks, even walking, sitting or going to the bathroom will be painful.

"If you and Tawny want to make love, you can use the blue pills we gave her. You'll still be able to pleasure her, although it will be excruciating for you.

"We're almost done, and this last part won't hurt at all. It's really hot in here. We don't have any more beer. Would you like a coke?"

As soon as he began swallowing the coke from the cup she gave him, he realized there was a lot of alcohol mixed into it. But he was so thirsty, he couldn't stop. The room was swimming in front of his eyes by the time he finished and Heather began speaking again.

"Andi's not going to have sex with you, and she'll just take a few minutes. Here she is with her bowl. She filled it with ice cubes from the cooler."

The girls moved him until he was sitting on the side of the bed and held him tighltly as Andi kneeled down in front of him. He watched her in a daze as she lifted the bowl up until his testicles were immersed in icy water. A second later his teeth began chattering and his body shook. The girls held him for a few minutes, and then Andi took the bowl away.

"Well, that certainly worked," Heather said. "Your cock's still nice and big and hard, but your nuts are like a little boy's now. This should be easy. Watch Andi, Mr. Slye."

As Slye looked at her with glassy eyes, Andi held a blue bead in front of his face with her left thumb and finger. She then pushed the bead against a metal implement she was holding in her right hand. The device had a split handle attached to something that looked like small gun barrel that tapered into a point.

He watched as she stabbed her bead with the point of the metal snout. He saw that the bead was actually a small hard rubber doughnut with a hole in the middle that was invisible.

Once the rubber bead was on the point. Andi grasped the device's handle and squeezed it together. As she did this, he saw that the metal point was actually nose pliers and was coming apart to stretch the hole in the hard rubber bead wider.

Andi grunted as she kept tightening her grip and the rubber bead continued to widen.

He felt arms and holding his shoulders tight and other arms grabbing his legs and pulling them apart. He was too woozy to offer any resistance. He watched as someone pulled his hard penis back, so his cold shrunken testicles came into view.

Andi moved the stretched rubber band to them and pushed down until it went over the balls. Once they were through the loop, someone grabbed his balls and slowly pulled them away from his body. As the ball sack stretched and got thinner, Andi continued to move the loop down until it was right where the sack was connected to his body.

Then she slowly relaxed her grip and the metal pliers closed into a point again. She reached down with her thumb and finger and grasped the piece of rubber, which had become a bead again. Then she pulled the metal point free, removed the device away and stood up.

During Andi's operation, Slye barely felt anything, except for the pulling of his testicles.

Heather handled him another cup of doctored Coke. He sipped while she spoke.

"While you're drinking up, I'll explain what Andi did. The rubber loop and the pliers are usually used for goats, but once we shrunk your balls in the ice water, it worked fine on you.

"See this. It's a pair of safety scissors that can cut the band off. It would be dangerous to try it yourself since you can't see what you're doing. Also, all the skin in that area is dry and cracked and scraped raw in some places. Anything touching it will cause tremendous pain, and there might be an involuntary reaction. You could cut yourself badly and bleed to death.

"We'll deliver the safety scissors to Tawny when we bring you to her. Andi, please refill Mr. Slye's cup with more Coke.

"You can't feel it, but the band is already cutting off most of the circulation to your balls, and when they warm up and expand, that will make the band even tighter. It's an easy way to castrate goats. In less than a week, the balls are literally dead, without any messy, bloody cutting.

"It works the same way on humans. After your balls are dead, they shrivel up. Sometimes they fall off in a few weeks. Or else they become little flaps of skin hanging down.

"Tawny did some research. She said you won't have much of a sex drive after that because you lose your testosterone. You'll be more docile, too, and not inclined to give Tawny a hard time about anything she wants to do.

"It won't affect your teaching abilities. You might get more tired after school and have to cut back on some of your strenuous exercising. Your body will get a little softer and puffier.

"Tawny found out that emasculated men are often more positive and content, just like goats, so it's not all bad for you.

"You could get shots of testosterone. If you choose to do that, Tawny and we agreed that the only way to make sure you never hurt another vulnerable girl would be showing the videos we made with your victims to the school administration. We're sure you'll lose your job and never get another job as a teacher again.

"Even though you aren't technically a sex criminal and won't be on list, you'll be all over the nightly news and the Internet. Not many other employers will want anything to do with you, and not many women either. Also, if you decide to get shots, Tawny will throw you out.

"You'll probably manage to get some kind of minimum wage job and eventually find some kind of woman who isn't repelled by you, but your life will be a lot different.

"If you decide that a eunuch's life married to Tawny is a better choice, it will probably be a cuckold's life also. She didn't tell us that. She thinks she'll be content with you satisfying her orally. But she also said the two of you have had an active sex life, so you can't blame her if she misses that after a while.

"That's the bad news, Mr. Slye. But there's some good news, too. At first, we all wanted to be there so you could watch us celebrating as you felt your balls going numb. When we calmed down, we came up with this plan for your vacation with Tawny. She was going to make sure you don't hurt yourself and tell us later what you say and do as you lose your manhood.

"But we forgot about Emmy. She is so smart that she knew something was up. She got it out of us, and then she fought for you like a wildcat and tried to make us drop the whole idea. We didn't give in to her this time like we usually do.

"Well, we did a little. She made us get the safety scissors that we're giving to Tawny. And she's been going over and talking to Tawny almost every day.

Tawny told us Emmy's definitely recovered, and though she's still the same girl we adore, she's now less fragile. She told Tawny that what you did was probably good for her, because it toughened her for her career. She said if it hadn't been for your classes, she would never have had a career, and despite what happened, she'll always be grateful to you.

"She also has been trying to convince Tawny that you're really a good person at heart who just let his glands get out of control -- like a lot of men. She told Tawny that you never did anything she didn't agree to, and then she made us all go over to your house and tell Tawney that you never harassed or touched any students or did anything inappropriate as a teacher.

"She made Tawny admit that your strong masculinity attracted her the same way it attracted us, and that she just needed to help you channel it and the two of you would have a wonderful marriage. Tawny said Emmy could sell ice to Eskimos because she almost convinced her you were a saint.

"You can thank Emmy for the chance to save your manhood. Tawny told us that letting the band do its work is really the only way to make absolutely certain that nothing like what you did to Emmiline ever happens again. But Emmy has persuaded her to give you a chance to change her mind.

"So your future is still up in the air. I see you're starting to pass out from all those Cokes, so we've got to get you to your car while you can still walk. When we bring you home, Tawny will be ready. She's already bought groceries for the week, so you'll be able to sleep all the way to her parents' cabin.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers