Final Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"You've been there, so you know that the cabin is really isolated. The nearest neighbor is twenty miles away, and he's rarely at his vacation cabin anyway. Even if he were there, it would be hard for you to walk with all the pain you'll be feeling from your performance today.

"So it's just you and Tawny at the cabin -- and the special scissors that she'll hide wherever she hides the car keys. She's not worried that you'll use force, because she's a strong girl.

"She said if you tried anything, she'd just take a hike and set up camp on top of a hill a long way from the cabin for a few days. Even if you managed to follow her trail, the pain would slow you down enough that you wouldn't get to her before it was too late.

"You should look upon your vacation with Tawny as a learning experience. Can you learn enough to pass your final exams so she'll use the safety scissors in time? To keep from failing, you need to convince her that you are really sorry and want her forgiveness and that you'll never touch another woman except her ever again.

"To prove to Tawny how important she is to you and how much you regret what you did, maybe you'll watch our video with her. Maybe you'll make love to her even though it will be torture for you because of your bruised, bleeding butt and the raw, cracking skin on your cock and balls -- oh, and the pain inside your ass. But you can still take the blue pills and please her to show her how much you're willing to suffer to make her happy.

"Will you persuade her that you can change, that you will do whatever it takes to earn back her trust that you want to become a good husband and father?

"We think you can do it, Mr. Slye. Emmy reminded us to remember the good things about you, how you made us better students and better people. Whether or not Tawny decides to neuter you, we hope our younger brothers and sisters will still have a chance to have you as their awesome teacher.

"See how the other girls are nodding. We've taken our revenge for Emmy. That's over. Now we'll be hoping you learn fast and Tawny gives you a passing grade up at the cabin. Emmiline said to tell you she'll be praying for you every day while she waits for the phone call from Tawny telling her how the exams came out.

"Well, we're all packed up. Let's start walking."

As the girls held him up and almost carried him through the halls, Heather continued to talk.

"I can see you won't be conscious much longer, but try to remember this. When you wake up in the cabin tomorrow, you need to do everything in your power to convince Tawny that she would be better off with you as a whole man who is devoted to her rather than a eunuch she can control. You haven't got much time, maybe two or three days maximum. It's up to you."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers