Finally

Story Info
Big mom and son finally give in to each other.
891 words
3.95
314.3k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers

I couldn’t believe my eyes. But there she was, my mom, masturbating to pictures of me in my bathing suit. I stared at her from the darkened hallway in shock as she fingered her pussy ever more feverishly. Pretty soon there came whispers of “oh Bill yes.”

Bill? That’s me. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Mom, a single parent, and I have always been close. She’s never dated much and I dated some, but now in my late 20s I’ve taken to hanging around with her more and more. And she knows I like her too. I’ve told her I am totally turned on by natural, earthy, busty types like her. I always add that they should be my age, but we both kind of know the truth.

She is what I want. She’s only about 5’ and weighs in at about 220 lbs. She’s big up top, with a big belly and a big ass. Plainly dressed as she usually is in t-shirts or Kmart dresses, her tits hang low and blend in with her belly. She wears no makeup and doesn’t shave. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but she is my sexual ideal and my loving mom all rolled into one.

Thus, I was pleased to see mom in a state of arousal over yours truly. I quickly assessed my options as I stood in my boxers in the hall, but I knew the die was cast. My dick was pointing straight up so I wanted to end our charade now. I walked in and she shuttered and pulled her half open robe over her exposed body. “No mom, don’t bother.” “Look at this”, I said as I pointed to my dick. “We both feel the same way.”

Holding her robe closed, she got up and stood right in front of me. She paused there, nipples about level with my dick and eyes locked with mine. Her 50 year-old, unprepared, unglamorous look was making me crazier than ever before. I was trembling with desire for her. She managed a “but Bill”, but I shushed her and placed my hands lightly on her hips. Then, as if she finally accepted the inevitable, a devilish smile broke out on her face and she opened the robe and pressed her belly and breasts against me.

It was what we both wanted and had been heading towards forever. We kissed and hugged and groped each other madly. We both moaned as we shared long, deep, wet kisses. I treasured it all from the musky, sweat underneath her huge, pancake breasts to her stocky, cellulite-tinged legs. It was a sexual explosion amplified by our long repression, and this was all before we even left our feet.

After prolonged making-out I finally pulled back for a moment to take it all in. I had to break her grip she was so attached. Her eyes were glassy with lust. Without missing a beat though she lay on her back and spread her legs bent at the knee. Then she held her ankles and thrust her pussy and ass in the air towards me and begged, “Please Bill come in me quickly. I can’t wait any longer.”

She didn’t have to ask me even that first time cause I was already on my way. For a woman that never got it, her hairy pussy was tantalizingly open just from our sensual kissing. I put my throbbing dick at the opening and she practically sucked it inside. We sagged backwards together and relished our closeness before I started working it in and out slowly.

I alternated between slow and deep, and fast and hard. We had this body blend going where I was in her and kissing her and it was all so deep and intimate. I was overcome by her womanly scent, so familiar and yet so new to me. Our passion was intense and it seemed to go on forever. Occasionally I would pull out and extend my arms upwards and just look at the beauty beneath me. With her tits hanging to the side and her pussy glistening she was a vision keeping me bone hard. She’d beckon me to her again, I’d slip back in and she’d shutter at the penetration. Numerous successive times she built up, bucked , and reached a climax.

Finally I sought to cum myself, as much just because I wanted to find out what she thought about it as anything else. She had me so ready I just began working towards it and within moments a final, dizzying torrent overwhelmed me. Replete with moans and cries of satisfaction, we collapsed in an exhausted heap together temporarily totally spent. I fell off to her side and chuckled over what had taken place.

“I’m sorry honey” she leaned over and said. “This is not right”

“Really mom, with all due respect, you wanted me and you got me. We both know you are my fantasy woman. So what’s next?”

She took a moment to digest that and then rolled out of bed. I’m thinking maybe I’ve moved too fast. Then she turns towards me and begins to stretch, smiling smugly at me and showing off her abundant charms. “You make a good point William dear. What’s next is I’m going to take a shower. Care to join me?”

billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers