Finally Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

"You can present yourself topless," Josh said, "or you can be more modest and wear this." He held up the shirt. "Try the skirt on to see if it fits." He said.

He watched Linda putting the skirt on. "Slowly turn around in a full circle, please," Josh continued, "Close the bedroom door and look at yourself in the mirror."

"How come you have a long skirt in your closet?" Linda asked as she tried to hide her giggle.

"It's what I wear around the house when Kate's not here." Josh replied, "I enjoy the freedom of movement. What do you think?" He indicated towards the skirt Linda was wearing.

"It's too strong for the first time mother sees us together." Linda said.

"Alright, I agree." Josh said, "Take it off but leave it out. Now try on the shirt."

Linda slid the skirt down over her hips and let it fall in a puddle at her feet. She held her hand out for Josh's shirt. Slipping it on she took two folds in the cuffs and then looked at herself in the mirror. Linda liked what she saw and a big grin lit up her face.

Josh had watched as Linda slipped on his shirt. He noticed the rolling of the cuffs and the smile that appeared on her face. He also noted that Linda made to effort to button the shirt. With the smile on her face Linda turned to face Josh as she said, "This will be better."

"Oh, you are a first class man-killer." Josh said, "You are beautiful and sexy dressed like that. Do you really want to greet your mother with your breasts partly hidden and your pussy demanding attention?"

"Oh, too strong, huh."

"Yes, too strong. Button the shirt so that the four top buttons are undone."

Linda turned back to the mirror and starting at the bottom slowly began to button the shirt. She stopped at the fourth button and gazed at the result. She gave herself of shake watching how her breasts reacted under the material. Linda now buttoned the next button up and repeated the shake. She undid the fourth button and then undid the very bottom button. Turning to Josh she said, "This is more modest."

"I thought you would catch on," he said indicating the undone bottom button. "Hang the shirt on the back of the chair while I take a piss break." When he came back Linda was lying on the right side of the bed leaving him plenty of room on the left.

"You're closer to the alarm so set it for 1430 hours. I don't think we want to have your mother catch us — yet."

Linda was setting the alarm when she felt Josh settle onto the bed. Laying back down on her side Linda squeaked when Josh's body snuggled up behind her. His knees touched the backs of hers. His semi-erect cock nestled between her buttocks. She gasped when Josh's right arm hugged her chest and his right hand cupped her breast. "Oh my God!" she said as she felt the electric jolt course between them.

Josh replied, "The first time a man and woman have this type of contact usually has that result. Now I'm going to take a nap. See you later."

Linda lay on the bed with her mind churning a mile a minute. Everything was confused. Finally she was able to shut off her mind and concentrate on her body. There was no sexual overtones to Josh's cuddling her backside or to the hand that cupped her breast. The word sensual popped into her mind. Yes, that was it. Their bodies were touching each other in a sensual manner. Josh's semi-erect cock slotted between her buttocks was not demanding satisfaction but was indicating pleasure being so close to a desirable female body. Her mind found balance and Linda drifted off to sleep.

Josh and Linda awoke refreshed when the alarm went off at 1430 hours. Linda shut off the alarm while Josh stood up, walked into the bathroom, and relieved himself. Linda got up from the bed, retrieved Josh's shirt from his chair, and followed Josh into the bathroom.

Josh looked at her and said, "We don't have time right now for 'show and tell'.

"I know that, Josh." Linda replied, "I have to relieve myself as well."

"Okay! I have to put some clothes on," he said, "and so do you. But, I want make the evidence stand out so to speak." Without warning Josh leaned over Linda's breasts sucking her nipples into his mouth and rapidly flicking his tongue over them to make them pop up to an erect state. At the same time his hand sought out her pussy and began to gently massage the outer lips and the valley between them.

Having gotten the sexual response he desired Josh stood up and pulled out a hairbrush. Handing it to Linda he said, "Wait here until you hear me tell your mother that you're in the bathroom. Only then will you flush the toiler. When you come out make sure you are brushing your hair Now put on my shirt and button it up that way you did before." With that Josh walked into the bedroom closing the door behind him.

He walked to his dresser, pulled out a pair of boxer shorts, and slid them on. Going to his closet Josh chose another white, long-sleeve shirt and rolled the cuffs twice. Josh had just finished closing the closet door when he heard the front door open and then close.

"Josh!" said Kate.

"I'm in here, Kate." He said.

"Where's Linda?" Kate demanded.

"She's in the bathroom." Just then they heard the toilet flush. The door opened and Linda, brushing her hair, walked into the bedroom. Kate stood there and stared at her daughter.

"You need to sit down, Kate." Josh said indicating the chair by his work table. He sat on the corner of his bed. Linda, hairbrush in hand, came over to stand by Josh. She spread her legs slightly as she put a hand on Josh's shoulder.

Kate, finding her voice, spat words at Josh, "What have you done to my daughter?"

Linda answered, "Josh as done nothing that I didn't ask him to do."

"Don't hand me that." Kate said, "I saw your clothes in the guest room and I just knew something had happened. Then I come in here and you pop out of the bathroom dressed in one of Josh's shirts. Your nipples are making holes in the fabric and the scent of sex is enough to wake a dead man."

"Mother," Linda replied, "Josh and I have not had sex — yet. I think that you and I need to go to your room to talk about this. Josh is innocent — for the moment." Helping her mother stand Linda guided the two of them to Kate's bedroom. She gave him a dirty look as she firmly shut the door behind her.

'That went quite well', Josh thought to himself. Rising from the bed he moved to the chair in front of his work table. When he had connected his camera to the computer he uploaded the pictures taken that morning. Josh then began to edit the pictures. He didn't embellish them in any way. He did create the views necessary for Linda's education. Josh hoped that Linda would remain sufficiently aroused for him to capture the last two pictures he needed. Linda would be amazed at the difference.

Josh had just completed his work when his stomach told him it was in need of food. Glancing at the clock Josh was surprised that two hours had passed. Thinking of dinner Josh started to rise but was interrupted by Linda entering the bedroom and closing the door.

"Josh, that was a mean, nasty, dirty trick you pulled." Linda said, "I'm so horny right now I could scream."

Josh just smiled. Then he said, "It got the two of you talking about things that should have been dealt with five years ago. Right?"

"Yes, but —

"Cuss me out later," Josh said, "Right now I need you to trust me about what we talked of before. While you are horny I want to get four more pictures of your pussy. Quick, lie down on the bed. Don't talk, just do."

"You better explain." Linda said as she lay down on the bed and positioned herself for the first two shots. Closing her eyes she waited through the two flashes.

"Okay, now turn over and crouch for the last two." Linda rolled over to allow this strange, no mysterious man to photograph her in a completely exposed position.

Two more flashes went off. Linda felt gentle hands helping her to stand. Turning around she faced Josh.

Josh, using both hands, cupped jaw and chin forcing Linda to look up into his eyes. "Thank you the trust you've given me." He then lowered his mouth to hers. The light kiss was meant to add sincerity to his words.

When Josh's lips touched her the long suppressed orgasm burst forth. Arms wrapped around Josh's neck allowing Linda to remain standing. She felt the blush high on her chest as her breasts flattened themselves against Josh's chest. Linda thought her nipples would explode. Her stomach muscles went wild with their dance. At the same time Linda's vaginal muscles started their cascading dance down and out.

"Oh my God!" was all that Linda could say before Josh covered her lips with his to prevent the screams of pleasure escape into the air.

Josh stood there like a rock pillar while Linda's body was wracked with orgasmic delight. Slowly the shudders stopped. Finally Linda hung on for support. Josh picked Linda up in his arms, walked to the bedside, and lay Linda down. Reaching for the light blanket he covered her.

"While I would thoroughly enjoy cuddling with you right now," he said, "my stomach is demanding food. I think your stomach would agree. When you are strong enough, take a refreshing shower. There is a long, terry cloth robe in the closet. I'll call you when dinner is ready." Josh then rose and left the bedroom.

Walking into the kitchen Josh opened the frig. He took out Kate's Mac and Cheese as well as the remainder of the Shepherd's pie he mad made. Placing both dishes in the oven Josh turned the oven up to 250 degrees. Then he set the table for three.

After fifteen minutes had passed Josh walked to Kate's door. Rapping lightly he said, "Kate, dinner is ready. Please join Linda and I." Not waiting for an answer Josh went to his bedroom. Rapping on the door Josh said, "Linda, dinner is ready. Please join your mother and I."

Invitations extended Josh returned to the kitchen and fixed himself a cup of coffee and sat down to wait. Linda was the first to show wearing, as Josh had suggested, his long, terry cloth robe. She sat at the opposite end of the table from Josh. They both heard Kate's door open.

After Kate had taken her seat Josh retrieved dinner from the oven and placed it on the trivets that were permanent fixtures on the table. "Help yourselves," Josh said as he waited for either Kate or Linda to make the first move.

Linda took a serving from both dishes while Kate took a portion of the Shepherd's pie. Josh, being hungry, helped himself to both dishes.

When they finished their silent dinner Josh stood and began to clear the table. Finishing the chore he refilled his coffee cup and sat down.

Kate, gathering her courage, said, "Linda, Josh, I apologize for my outburst in the bedroom. Josh, you watched me bring many men into my room and never once did you say a word. I should have given you the same courtesy. Linda, after you explained your logic I can accept your decision and choice. It will take some time for me to adjust. Please don't taunt me with your sensual and sexual displays."

Linda, answering for both Josh and herself, said, "Mother, the same decision was reached by both of us."

Kate stood up, looked at both of them then said, "I'm turning in for the night. Work was a beast and the emotional overload has made me more than tired."

Josh stood and placing a hand on Kate's shoulder said, "Please wake us when you get up. It is always nice to start a day with encouraging words."

Kate replied, "Are you really serious?"

Josh, looking at Linda, said, "Yes, we are both very serious." Linda added, "Sleep well, Mom."

Kate looked at her daughter and said, "You know, I think I will."

"More coffee, Linda?" asked Josh, breaking the silence.

"Yes, please." Linda said as she rose and moved over to stand by Josh.

Josh, busy with the coffee pot, didn't see Linda untie the belt holding the robe together. She leaned back against the counter which made the robe part. It still covered her breasts but Linda's pussy showed in stark contrast to the white of the robe.

Josh had Linda's coffee cup in his hand when he felt her hand make contact with his cock and balls. His cock went from soft to semi-erect in seconds. It was hard enough to poke out of the slit in his boxer shorts.

Linda smiled at the success of her maneuver. She changed the position of her hand concentrating on the shaft. Her feather light strokes were rewarded. Josh's cock was fully erect. Linda kept stroking the cock in her hand feeling it quiver. As her hand passed over the head of Josh's cock Linda felt moisture on the palm of her hand. Looking down she saw a clear, thick cream oozing from the tip of Josh's cock. A gentle squeeze brought more of the cream to the surface of the head. Linda began a down stroke with her hand lubricating Josh's cock shaft. Down the shaft her hand went and then all the way to gather more cream. Feeling Josh shudder she paused just as her hand had begun another down stroke.

Josh pushed a cup into Linda's empty hand and said, "I suggest we move to my bedroom." He then picked up own cup.

Linda, cock in one hand and cup in the other, led off to the bedroom. Entering the bedroom she paused long enough for Josh to close the door. Hearing the latch click she brought Josh over to the bed. Releasing her prize Linda took Josh's cup from his hand and placed both cups on the work table. Next she shrugged her shoulders allowing the robe to slide down her arms and fall to the floor. "Aren't you going to undress?" she asked.

"Yes, but you will do the undressing." Josh said, "Think of how you want to be undressed; how you want to be fondled and stroked; how you want to be licked, kissed, and sucked."

"Now," Josh continued, "transfer those mental images into actions with my body as the target. Don't be aggressive but assertive with gentle and sensual touches."

Linda's mind was going in circles. 'Just how would I want to be undressed; fondled and stroked; licked, kissed and sucked?' she thought to herself. Starting with Josh's cock Linda slowly ran her hand up and down. More cream replaced that which had dried. Using the hand that was free she released the buttons on Josh's shirt. When the last button was undone Linda slid one side of Josh's shirt off his shoulder followed by the other. Letting the shirt fall to the bed her free hand began to stroke Josh's chest. Linda felt his nipples respond and surprisingly her own. Leaning forward Linda let her lips and tongue dance over Josh's nipples. They grew in size and began to swell on his chest.

Just then Josh flexed his groin muscles causing his cock to jerk and swell in Linda's hand. Looking up at Josh's face Linda asked, "Did you do that?"

"Yes!" came Josh's groaned reply.

"Why?"

"To let you know that I'm very interested in what you are doing. You have the same ability. Think about my cock fully embedded in your pussy. You squeeze your muscles and I squeeze mine. We enhance each others pleasure.

Linda shivered and felt the flow of juice down the insides of her thighs. "That's not fair," she said.

Josh responded, "The only thing not fair in sexual foreplay is pain."

Linda shivered again then said, "I'm gushing juices while you talk."

"Good!" Josh replied, "Think of the fun I'll have licking and sucking you clean."

Linda shuddered. Her breasts felt ready to explode. Her stomach muscles convulsed and her pussy was sending a cascade of cream down her thighs. "AIYE! My God!" Linda pressed her mouth against Josh's chest to stifle her screams.

When Josh felt Linda's knees sag he let her slide to the floor. He tenderly stroked her hair.

As Linda slid to the floor she was aware of Josh's cream easing the journey of his cock as it crossed her stomach, ran up the valley between her breasts and came to rest at its final destination — Linda's neck. Her voice was a growl of sexual need, "I want you, Josh. NOW!"

Josh nodded his head saying, "How do you want to lose your virginity, you on top or me on top?"

"You on bottom," was the husky reply.

"Then finish undressing me then tell me how to position myself."

Linda raised her hands to Josh's boxers. She slid her fingers under the waistband, pulled it towards her and started to inch Josh's boxers down over the pulsating cock and off his hips. Finally free of his hips Josh's boxers fell to the floor. Josh then stepped out of them.

Josh helped Linda stand up and then said, "We need a towel and two face cloths. One face cloth should be wet and the other face cloth dry." As Linda turned toward the bathroom Josh took hold of his cock and forced it down to parallel the ground. He stepped behind Linda and pushed his cock between her legs. His arms encircled her while his hands captured her breasts. "Do it now Linda, before you get scared and change your mind."

Linda nodded her head and quickly walked to the bathroom. Coming back into the bedroom she saw Josh lying on the bed with his head and shoulders propped up by pillows.

Josh gave Linda quick instructions, "Place the towel under my butt. Make sure it extends down toward my knees. Toss the face cloths on the bed where you can easily reach them."

Linda climbed on the bed but before she straddled Josh she leaned over and began to lick and suck Josh's cock. With a final pat of her hand Linda straddled Josh's groin.

It took all of Josh's self-control to not explode in Linda's mouth. With Linda astride him it took little effort to imply to Linda that he wanted to reciprocate her gift. He looked at the young, beautiful pussy descending towards his mouth.

Josh's tongue made first contact. It swirled around Linda's outer lips then dove for the valley between. He covered his teeth to prevent any injury to Linda. Engulfing as much of her as he could Josh sucked the morsel and was rewarded with a large quantity of Linda's nectar.

Josh then pushed Linda's hips down his body toward his waiting cock. As she moved he said, "You are in control. Go as fast as you want or as slow as you want. Part way in you will feel resistance. That will be your hymen. If you go too fast you can tear it which will cause a lot of pain and considerable bleeding. Going slower may allow your hymen to stretch and not tear. There would be minimal pain and possibly no blood."

"I know about what to expect." Linda said, "I've read and heard lots of stories. The dry face cloth will stifle my screams. We're both ready for me."

Josh replied. "I will do my dam best to not cum to soon."

"If you do you will have popped my cherry first. You will last a lot longer the second time we 'fuck' tonight."

"That-a-girl. I like your positive attitude."

Linda's pussy was now just above Josh's cock. Reaching behind her Linda grasped Josh's cock and raised it slightly. She slid back until she felt her first cock slide between her outer lips. Linda slid further back and knew her inner lips were fluttering as Josh's cock passed by. Continuing her journey Linda felt the resistance.

Josh also felt the resistance and said, "Keep up a steady pressure but no sharp movements." Wanting to help Linda Josh brought his hands up to fondle and caress Linda's breasts. He tweaked her nipples and returned to the massage.

Linda felt her breasts and nipples swell under Josh's skilled hands. She allowed herself of concentrate on those hands as a means to take her mind off the discomfort of her pussy being invaded by a cock. Suddenly the resistance stopped. Linda knew that the head of Josh's cock had passed beyond her hymen. Still Linda kept up a steady downward pressure. Several minutes passed before Linda felt a nudge against her cervix.

Josh too felt the contact of his cock head hitting Linda's cervix. He drew Linda down so she was resting on his chest. "Let your pussy adjust to my cock for a few minutes," he said, "When you feel comfortable slide up until the head of my cock is just inside your pussy. Build up speed slowly. You'll cum and I know that you will feel my orgasm."

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers