Finally Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda raised her head from Josh's shoulder and looked at him straight on. Their lips met in a sweet, gentle kiss. Suddenly their tongues began to duel. Linda's pussy gave a massive contraction. Her whole body shuddered.

"You just experienced your first cock produced orgasm," Josh said, "Now start moving back and forth. No more thinking. Let your body take over."

As Linda began to fuck Josh her body experienced one mini-orgasm after another. She sped up and soon her pussy was slapping against Josh's groin. "It just keeps getting better," she said, "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No, but that's good for me," Josh said, "I get to enjoy your pussy milking my cock." Josh pushed Linda off of his chest. Linda rose and as Josh pinched her nipples hard her pussy slammed down once and stayed, grinding away at Josh's pubic bone. Her whole being quaked in orgasm.

When Linda's pussy clamped down around his cock Josh felt his own orgasm explode. His cum crashed against Linda's cervix and forced its way back down her canal to join her juices on the towel beneath him.

They both collapsed. Somehow Josh managed to cover them with the light blanket on his bed. His eyes popped open when Linda withdrew her pussy from around his cock.

"I have to piss," she said. She paused briefly, looked down at the towel beneath Josh, and dashed off to the bathroom.

Josh slowly sat up and looked at his crotch and the towel under his butt. Linda had not torn her hymen and only spotted his groin and the towel. He was making his way to the bathroom when Linda exited.

She walked up to Josh giving him a full body embrace. Then, standing on tippy-toes, Linda gave him a gentle but thorough kiss. "Thank you!" She released Josh and walked to the bed. Josh continued on into the bathroom to relieve himself.

Josh finished taking his piss, flushed the toilet, and re-entered the bedroom. He stopped and stared. Linda was in the middle of the bed on her knees. Her pussy and anus were weaving gentle circles directed at him. Linda's upper chest and head were cushioned by pillows. His cock stood at attention as Josh walked to the bottom of the bed. Looking at Linda Josh saw both sets of lips were engorged with blood and there was a puddle of juice on the towel beneath her.

"Come on," Linda said, you big stud and fuck me from behind."

As Josh climbed onto the bed he held his cock at the ready. Placing the head of his cock at the entrance to Linda's pussy Josh transferred his hands to her hip bones. Josh saw Linda's eyes bug out as she felt his strong, single thrust hit her cervix. That single thrust sent Linda over the top. The only thing holding her up was Josh's hands grasping her hips. Linda's quaking body shook the whole bed.

"You haven't cum yet," said Linda as her pussy milked Josh's cock.

Josh withdrew his cock, leaned forward, and stabbed Linda's anus with his tongue. Her anus winked and allowed the unexpected tongue to enter. Josh continued to tongue his victim while he thrust his forefinger into Linda's pussy. With his finger thoroughly drenched Josh replaced his tongue with his finger.

"Oh my God!" said Linda as she felt Josh's finger slide all the way in without any resistance. She also felt the beginning of an anal orgasm.

Josh continued to slide his finger in and out of Linda's anus. He also reached one arm around her leg so he could fondle Linda's pussy. When Josh's finger stroked across Linda's clitoris her body went into overdrive.

Linda threw her mouth down on the pillows to muffle the screams that came from deep within. Linda no longer knew whether she was cuming or going. Falling flat on her stomach with her body shaking all over Linda didn't feel Josh's finger leave her anus or his arm slide out from under her. Finally, the shaking stopped and the spasms quieted. She lay there breathing in rapid gasps.

Josh knelt on the bed watching Linda slowly recover from her multiple orgasms.

Linda, finally gaining some control over her body, rolled onto her back. "Wow! That was some fantastic trip. What did you do, Josh?" she asked.

"Only what you asked me to," Josh replied.

"Only," Linda started to say when she saw Josh's cock. It was still erect and leaking pre-cum. His balls glistened with a coating of his cream. "Josh, you haven't cum."

"No, I'll take care of it when I clean up." Josh replied.

"Like hell you will," Linda said. Moving faster that he could react, Linda was off her back and crouching in front of Josh. Her upper body was supported by elbows allowing both hands complete freedom. One hand was cupping Josh's balls while the other hand was wrapping itself around his shaft.

Josh didn't dare move. Besides it felt too damn good having Linda fondle his balls and massage his shaft. Josh stared in disbelief as Linda slowly lowered her mouth towards the head of his cock. He gave out a groan as Linda's mouth enveloped his cock head. Then he shuddered as he felt Linda's tongue swirl around inside her mouth.

Linda felt Josh's reaction to her oral assault. She continued her tongue action as Josh's cock was slowly taken in. Linda took about half of his cock into her mouth then stopped. When she drew back Linda sucked deeply while her hand tightened its grip and followed her mouth up. Linda repeated the process several times at a slow cadence. Then she started to increase the pace. Linda knew that the speed of her oral assault was correct when Josh's balls seemed to harden and pull up into his body. She stopped her mouth action but not the swirling of her tongue around the head of Josh's cock. Her hand continued to milk Josh's cock on the up motion and then glide back to the base. Linda locked her lips around the cock in her mouth when she felt the cock head swell once more. The first blast of cum caught her by surprise. She started to swallow as if her life depended on it.

Josh felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. His cock head swelled again and Josh's orgasm was upon him. He found his hands clutching Linda's hair, not to prevent her from withdrawing but to keep from falling over backwards. His body shuddered as his cock continued to pour cum into Linda's willing mouth. With a final shudder the torrent became a trickle. Josh relaxed his grip on Linda's hair and dropped his hands to his sides.

Linda knew that Josh's orgasm was done but she kept her mouth around his cock as it slowly deflated. She allowed her mouth to slide to the base of Josh's cock as she used her tongue to clean up. Only then did she release his cock and struggle upward into a kneeling position.

Josh leaned forward and gave Linda a tender but thorough kiss. "Thank you, Linda, for that special gift," he said.

Linda blushed to the roots of her hair. She stammered, "I just wanted you to enjoy as much as I did."

"Enjoy," Josh said, "is an understatement. You accomplished what every other woman I have slept with was not able to do."

Shocked, Linda just stared at Josh. "You mean," she finally said, "that this was the first time you achieved orgasm in a woman's mouth?"

"Yes!" Josh replied, "Now, unless you have to relieve yourself set the alarm for 0245 hours."

"But Josh," Linda said, "the mess..."

"I know!" he replied, "I want to sleep in it with you."

Linda scooted to the top of the bed to set the alarm. While she did that Josh tugged the light blanket and top sheet from under her. Josh was under the covers, lying on his back as Linda finished setting the alarm. Sliding under the covers she snuggled next to Josh. Linda lay her head on Josh's shoulder and chest while she threw her leg across his thigh. Her last action was settling her pussy against his warm skin.

The alarm beeped at 0245 hours. Linda struggled up to consciousness and tapped the snooze button. "Ouch!" she said as Josh slapped her butt.

"Into the shower with you, woman." said Josh, "Your mother will be getting up real soon."

"Oh, alright." Linda said slowly rising. After relieving herself she stepped into the shower, adjusted the temperature to her liking, and began to wash herself.

Josh had followed Linda into the bathroom. He waited until Linda was in the shower before he sat down and took care of business. He, like so few other men, did not flush the toilet while someone was taking a shower. Josh just sat there watching Linda wash.

As Linda turned around she asked, "Why are you watching me?"

"Two reasons." replied Josh, "First, I have never seen you take a shower before and second, I'm learning how your touch yourself."

"But I'm just washing my body." Linda rebutted.

"To you, it's just a body." Josh replied, "To me, it is a sensual organism. It is my job to learn how to bring that organism into full bloom and achieve the best possible release of sexual pleasure."

Linda finished her shower in silence. When she stepped out Linda took the bath sheet Josh handed her and began drying off. Josh had replaced Linda in the shower. Starting with his hair, Josh performed a quick and thorough wash down of his body. In less than three minutes he stepped from the shower, grabbed and bath sheet, and was drying off.

"Are you always that quick?" Linda asked as she watched the performance.

"Unless I have company," Josh replied.

"Oh?"

"I can remember times when you, Tiffany, and Theresa played in the shower." Josh continued.

"But, that was..."

"Different," Josh said finishing Linda's comment. "The idea is the same but instead of three young girls it would be a sexually mature man and woman."

"Should I wear your shirt or your robe?" Linda asked.

"Wear the white one," Josh replied as he approached his closet. Reaching in he brought out a dark blue terry cloth robe. Just as Josh tied the belt there was a knock on the door.

Linda being closest walked over to the door and opened it. "Morning Mom," she said, "Join us for coffee?"

"I think I will," Kate said, "but my shower and clothes come first. Pour me a cup and let it cool." Turning away, she walked back down the hall towards her room.

Josh just smiled. "What's your choice Linda, Coffee making or bed changing?"

"Why don't we both make the coffee." Linda replied, "Then after Mom goes to work we can change the bedding."

"Okay, but you will have to explain after Kate leaves for work." He said.

So, together, they prepared the coffee, put out cream and sugar, then waited for Kate to come back out. When Kate came into the dining area Linda poured everyone coffee. Handing two cups to Josh Linda then went to the freezer and took out ice cubes for her mother's coffee. This cup she brought to the table herself.

"Can I fix your tea, Mom?"

"Thank you, that would be nice." Kate said as she sat down. "You know," she continued, "this is enjoyable. I've missed starting a day sitting idle drinking a cup of coffee."

"It wouldn't take much change in my routine to join you for a cup in the morning." Josh replied.

"There is no need for that," Kate said.

"No need, maybe!" Josh said, "But if it allows you to start your day with a better frame of mind, I'd be willing."

Kate looked at the clock and said, "Got to run or I'll be late." After collecting her things she looked at Linda saying, "Be careful and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Mother!" replied Linda feeling the blush rise up her neck, across her face, and disappearing into her hair.

Josh and Linda heard the chuckle that drifted back from the door as Kate departed for work.

"Well, are you going to careful?" Josh said.

"I already have been," Linda replied with a sly grin.

"Oh?"

"I didn't make you wear a condom."

"I hope that you are taking steps to avoid pregnancy?"

"Yes, I've been on the pill for four years. It was the only way to regulate my period."

"So, I didn't need a condom then did I?"

"You'll never need one with me."

"Never?"

"No! Mother let it slip out several months ago that you had your tubes cut and tied. She said you had several bad days after the operation and had to go for regular visits after that."

Josh replied, "Not quite never, Linda. There is one situation where a condom is recommended."

"When is that?"

"Anal intercourse."

"You would stick your cock up my ass?"

"Yes, and so would any man."

"Why when there is a nice, hot pussy waiting?"

"Are you going to let a man fuck your nice, hot pussy during your period?"

"Oh!"

Rising Josh said, "Please clean up here and join me in the bedroom. We can continue 'Show and Tell' in there."

"Okay, Josh." Linda said as she too rose from her chair.

Entering his bedroom Josh walked to the closet, took off his robe, and hung it up. Going into his bathroom Josh removed a box of condoms and a box of vaginal cups from a drawer under the counter top. Next he opened up the linen closet and lifted down his box of sex toys. Taking the boxes into the bedroom he placed them at the foot of the bed. Quickly Josh straightened the rumpled bedding and neatly folded the blanket and sheet over, covering the boxes he brought in from the bathroom.

When Linda walked into the bedroom she was carrying two cups of coffee. After setting the cups down on the work table she removed her robe. Walking to the closet Linda hung the robe up and slid the door shut. Turning towards Josh she said, "Josh, I don't feel right."

"Physically or mentally?"

"Both, I think."

"Good answer, Linda." Josh said, "Before I say anything more I want you to do something."

"Okay."

"Raise your hands high on your chest." Josh continued, "Then without touching your skin bring your hands down over your breasts. Finally, pass one hand over your groin again without touching your skin."

Josh watched Linda do as he had requested. When she accomplished the actions he asked, "Did you feel anything?"

"Heat, on my chest and down over my breasts. The same thing over my groin."

"Physically, your body is in heat. It wants to have sex. Your mind has no references to compare these new sensations to. Therefore you're confused. Does it make any sense?"

"Yes, but I can't go around being horny all the time."

"You're right. That's why we have logic. Through words and visual lessons we learn appropriate behavior. Your mother closed and locked her bedroom door when she wanted to have sex with her male friends. We closed the door last night because we wanted to have sex. Does that clear up any of the confusion?"

"In a weird way it does." Linda said, "Would you reheat our coffee while I take a potty break?"

"Sure thing," Josh said picking up the coffee cups and walking towards the kitchen. He took extra time because there was a suspicion in the back of his mind why Linda wanted a potty break. Josh had just started back to the bedroom when he heard Linda's exclamation.

"Ouch!" Linda hollered as she sat on foot of the bed. A few moments pause then, "Oh my God! Josh?"

Walking into the bedroom Josh said, "You called?"

"What is all this stuff?" she asked pointing to the biggest box.

"Those are my sex toys."

Holding up a life-like cock Linda asked, "Why would you need something like this?"

"When my hands and fingers don't provide enough stimulation. Explanations after today's lesson."

"Not so fast! You certainly don't use these." Linda said holding up the box of vaginal cups."

"That question I will answer." Josh said, "They are an alternative to feminine napkins and tampons. One is placed inside the vagina covering the cervix. You can swim, jog, dance, and even enjoy intercourse during your period. There is no mess either."

"I doubt that claim."

"Use these during your next period. Nothing else! By the time your period is over you'll be a believer. Now put on your student cap, lie down on your back, get comfortable, close your eyes, and relax."

"How can I learn anything with my eyes closed?"

"By touch... my touch." Josh said, "Now be quiet and relax. Extend your arms above your head and spread your legs apart allowing me access to your inner thighs. I'm going to bring you to orgasm by touch alone. I will not kiss you or place my cock inside your pussy."

Slowly, using a firm stroke Josh touched every part of Linda's body he could reach with his hands. He left her breasts and strictly alone. He wanted to watch the reaction of Linda's body first.

- 30 -