All Comments on 'Finally Found the Courage Ch. 02'

by bicuriousatl34

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like it

Had a similar pal for a while and we both realy enjoyed it, but being before the dreaded Aids, we always barebacked andthe feeling of him squirting into me was fan tastic and certainly not to be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

really great story - know how you feel - have played with guys a few times and really enjoyed it. Hope you find the opportunity to do it again!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Great!

Loved your story and the delight some of us find in submitting to another man. Keep up the stories please..

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
A fitting sequel

but must you let it end on this sad note? If you must, then pick another story line and continue posting stories. You write very well and obviously know and appreciate gay sex. So don't stop with this pair of fine efforts.

bottomshooterbottomshooterabout 12 years ago
Loved It

So hard while I read this...Loved it from the perspective from the one being fucked....yearning to be the one being fucked.

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
Raw

Very hot story. I'm pretty careful about who I do it with raw, but I love having a guy cum inside me bareback. Bareback or with a condom, I always want a partner to cum while he is inside me. One thing is for sure, when I let a guy in me raw, I leave no doubt as to where I want his load. If I'm not going to get to take his cum up my ass, he might as well be wearing a condom. For me, that's the whole point of going bareback! If he has his cock in me without wearing a condom, or if he is wearing one and it breaks, there is little point in not going ahead and and getting to take his load.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous