Finally We Meet

Story Info
You have fun with him and his friends.
3.2k words
4.06
24.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit across from you wondering if you are thinking the same things I am thinking. I watch your chest rise and fall as you talk and joke with everyone around us. I see your blue bra peeking out from under the edge of your tank top. I want to run my fingers along those edges eventually pulling what lies beneath into view. I wonder if you are thinking the same things about me when I look up into your face and see you smile and blow me a kiss. After a few more minutes of talking I excuse myself to the bathroom only to have you follow me.

As I walk through the door you come in behind me and grab my arm. You pull me close to you and I feel your hand at the back of my head wrapping your fingers in my hair as you lower your face to mine. I hold my breathe waiting for the first kiss. Your lips are aggressive just like your touch and I match you kiss for kiss. You open your mouth and as I slide my tongue inside your mouth I feel yours pass mine, sliding along my tongue caressing it with your own. You are backing me up as we kiss, our tongues fighting to fuck the others mouth as hard and fast as we can.

I feel the door to the stall open behind me as we enter and you push it close behind us. Again you back me up and I feel my back bump against the wall with no where else to go your hand explores my body. Your other hand is still in my hair and I feel you slowly release my hair as one hand finds the waist band to my shorts. You slide your hand slowly inside my pants and work your finger beneath my panties. You are not surprised by the wetness you feel there as your fingers start to slide into my slit, I feel your finger brush my clit and I moan loudly.

I bring my hands up one to your breast and the other to the back of your neck. With the one hand I reach inside your tank top and fondle your nipple. Your fingers work faster the more I pinched your nipples. Rolling them between my finger and thumb as my other hand pulls you closer for a deeper kiss my mouth sucking on your tongue. You slide your fingers deeper inside me finding my g spot and you massage it before using three fingers to fuck me soundly.

My mouth drops down to your nipple and I suck it into my mouth roughly hearing you moan loudly. As my mouth drags your nipple deeper into my mouth your hand works furiously in my pussy. I hear you tell me you want me to cum and with a few more strokes of your fingers I cum hard on your hand hoping that no one hears my cries. You slow your fingers down as my pussy contracts around them and slowly withdraw them bringing them to your mouth. You take your cum drenched fingers in your mouth and lean closer to me and I kiss you around your fingers tasting myself on your tongue. My hands start to travel down your body and you pull away.

"No, there is later for that the guys are going to miss us." You say as you straighten your clothes.

I realize you are right and get to work straightening my own. We leave the bathroom and head back to the table to join he guys. Both of them look at us as we sit down and you tell them there was interesting writing on the wall in the bathroom and smile. I smile to myself still feeling your hands on me as I sit there. Our orders arrive and we all eat while talking back and forth about nothing in particular.

"Time to go to the movie." I say as I look at my watch.

We all get up and pay our tabs and decide to ride together. Looking at you I suggest you and I sit in the back so the boys can talk. We crawl into the back and as the car starts pulling into traffic I slip my hand between your legs. You open your legs further to allow better access as my fingers explore around your shorts sliding up your leg. I feel you shiver and look up into your face in time to see your tongue slowly circle your lips.

I get bolder with my fingers as I slip them beneath your panties and tease your lips. I slide my fingers along your slit and tease the outside of your pussy as you open your legs wider to allow my fingers more room to play. Teasingly I slip a finger between your wet lips and run it up and down pushing it further in each time I stroke you. I find your clit; it is hard and waiting as I circle my finger around it teasing you more. I keep teasing you until I work my hand inside your panties. I finally get my hand where I want it and rest my thumb against your nub as I slide three fingers inside your wet pussy.

As I stroke your hole with my fingers I rub my thumb against your clit applying more pressure with each inward stroke of my fingers. I move my fingers inside you searching for your g-spot, thrusting them as I search. When I find it your body tenses and I slowly stroke into you rubbing it with each stroke never stopping the onslaught of my thumb on your clit. I reach up with my free hand and take your nipple out and start rolling it between my finger and thumb. I take your breast and cup my hand under it and bring my mouth down to your waiting nipple. You moan loudly and one of the guys turns and sees what I am doing to you.

"I think we need to skip the movie." He says to Jay.

"Why is that?" Jay asks.

"Because they have started without us." He says as he points to the back seat.

You open your eyes and smile at Ben and tell him that you agree, we should skip the movie and go straight to the room. You blow him a kiss as you grab me by the hair and hold my face to your tit as I suck and nibble on your nipple.

Jay turns the car around and heads to the hotel we got for the night. As we pull into the parking lot you and I are kissing as my fingers still fuck you. You are panting and moaning as my fingers tease and slide into you. With more pressure on your clit I move my hand faster and beg you to cum for me. You pull my face to yours and with our tongues thrusting into each others mouths you cum on my hand. I ease the pressure of my thumb and slowly stroke you a few more times before removing my fingers from your dripping hole. I hold my hand out to Ben and he happily sucks my fingers into his mouth.

"You love the taste of me don't you baby?" you say to him as he sucks your cum off of my fingers. All he does is moan as he cleans them good.

We wait for the guys as they get our bags from the back of the car and we all walk together to the room. As we enter you and I first spot the Jacuzzi and then the huge bed. Ben walks over to the Jacuzzi and start running water in it. Jay reaches into the brown bag and brings out the alcohol he bought earlier and puts the beer in the little fridge in the room. As he starts slicing the lemons and gets out the salt you and I walk over to him and grab a shot glass. I open the tequila and pour us each a shot and motion for you to get closer. I lick you on your neck and put a lemon in your cleavage. I salt your neck and then knock back my shot lick your neck and then bury my face in your chest to get the lemon. You giggle and say it is your turn and you proceed to do the same to me.

"Mmm I have a better idea." And I start to remove your clothes. When I have you naked in front of me I lead you to the bed and ask Jay to bring me the stuff. He hands me the bottle and the salt and holds the lemon for me. You lay on your back and I ask you to spread your legs. I take the lemon from Jay and lay the rest on the nightstand beside the bed. I put the lemon between your lips right on top of your clit. I pour some tequila in your belly button and lick you right below your navel and salt it. I lean over suck the liquid from your belly button move to the salt licking slowly before moving on to the lemon. I linger after the lemon removing what is left and slide my tongue over your clit sucking it into my mouth.

I move to position myself between your legs so I can lick you like I have been wanting to all night. As soon as I start attacking your clit with my mouth your legs come up and your hands grab my hair. As I lick slow circles around your clit your hips raise and I hear you start to moan. When I hear this, my strokes get bolder my tongue flicking back and forth over your clit as your hips move against my face. With one hand I slide three fingers inside you at the same time I suck hard on your clit drawing it into my mouth. You arch against my mouth and beg for more and I start to thrust my fingers into you faster still sucking your clit.

I feel the bed move as Ben and Jay sit down on either side of you. I pay no attention to them as I continue to lick suck and fuck you. I hear Ben say something to Jay about playing with your tits and look up for a second my fingers and tongue never leaving your body. I see them start to twist and pinch your nipples making you squirm even more and this turns me on so much that I start to suck you more while my fingers work furiously inside you to bring you to orgasm. You moan louder as they guys work on your tits and I work your pussy I can feel you are getting close to cumming when your pussy contracts you yell out that you are cumming and then your pussy convulses around my fingers as you cum.

I slide my fingers out of you and hold them out to Jay saying it is his turn. He happily sucks and licks my fingers clean. I move from between your legs and stand at the end of the bed looking down at you spread open and cum dripping down you. I smile and say I think we need to clean up and you smile and agree. The guys ask if they are joining and you tell them after you are done with me. They smile and sit back on the bed to watch us in the tub.

I climb into the tub and you follow behind me. We sit so that we are facing them and for a minute we just sit playing and talking back and forth with Jay and Ben. Jay brings me the drinks over and we start with the shots again. Before long we have our hands all over each other again. Each of us mimicking the other, if you caress my breast I caress yours if you lean in to kiss I meet you half way. Putting a show on for the guys our tongues tangle and our hands move with desperation, each wanting to touch the other as much as we can.

I feel your hands dip between my legs and I spread the wide to allow you better access, the water is swirling around us and I want you so bad. You waste no time in sliding your fingers inside of me and with your other hand you pull my head back as you bite along my throat. I moan loudly and push my hips against your hand wanting you to never stop. But you do. You pull away from me and tell me to sit on the edge of the tub. I get up on the edge and you move between my legs kneeling in the water you spread my legs open and you bring your face closer to my sex. I feel your breath on my lips as you slowly stick out your tongue and lick the length of my slit.

My head falls back and I hold on to the side waiting for what I have been wanting all night. Your tongue slides between my lips and you lick from top to bottom several times dragging your tongue through my wetness. Using your thumbs you open my lips and flick your tongue over my clit a number of times before sucking it into your mouth you suck my clit driving me crazy making me moan and beg you for more before you finally slide your fingers inside me. While sliding your finger in and out of me you suck on my clit harder fucking me with your fingers as my wetness drips down to my asshole. With your thumb you tease my ass while you suck and lick me. I am breathless as I beg you to please finish me off. Your fingers move faster and your mouth never stops the torment it is causing on my clit as you slip your thumb into my ass. This is more than I can take; you feel my pussy clamp down on your fingers as you still fuck me with them.

I feel your tongue swirling around my clit as your fingers rub my spot your thumb fucking my ass. My body starts to shake as you suck me into an orgasm that makes me feel like I am hanging on the edge of the world. You slow down your fingers and mouth only to let me calm down for a second before picking up speed again making me cum again harder than the first time. I am begging you to please stop that I can't take anymore when you finally slow your tongue down and slide your thumb out of my ass. Your fingers are still inside me when you lean up to me and kiss me deeply. When the kiss breaks we both smile at each other. I look over your shoulder at the guys and they are stroking themselves through their clothes on the bed.

"Do you think we should let them have some fun now?" I whisper to you and you nod your head before we get out and dry off.

"But first....one more thing." You say and walk over to your bag.

You tell the guys to move to the chairs in the room and ask them to go ahead and join us naked. As they move they undress and sit in the chairs as requested. You tell me to close my eyes and get on all four facing the outside of the bed. I get on all fours and face the outside my ass stuck in the air in the middle of the bed. I feel you get on to the bed and then I feel you putting something in my pussy. It feels like a cock to me but I know it isn't real. Then I feel you get behind me with your ass facing mine. You have brought out your double dildo and you then slide the other end inside of you.

"Now let's fuck." I hear before you push back against the fake cock in your pussy.

When I feel you push back I push back feeling more of the cock penetrate my wet pussy. I feel your ass rub against mine and then I look at Jay.

"Come here Jay, I want your cock in my mouth." You hear me say and then you tell Ben you think that is a great idea and tell him to come and feed you his cock.

The guys don't waste any time in getting their cocks in our mouths as we fuck each other with the double dong. We finally get a stroke going where the guys push their cocks into our mouths and push us back against each other. With all the previous playing it isn't long before the both of us are coming on the cock inside of us. The guys although teased and unfulfilled notice that we have both cum. After a few more strokes into our mouths they say it is time for a new position. Both men get on their back laying beside one another facing in different directions. I slide my ass onto Jay's waiting cock slowly as you slide the dong inside of my pussy then you slide down Ben's working the other end of the dong inside you. We slide balls deep onto the guys and slowly start to grind against them working the dildo deeper inside of us. I lean forward taking your nipple into my mouth as we rock back and forth on the cocks inside us. The guys move into us as much as they can slowly penetrating our ass's deeper with each movement of our bodies. You grab a hand full of my hair bringing my mouth up to yours and we kiss deeply sucking on each other's tongues as we ride Jay and Ben.

Our hands slide over each others body as we touch and fondle our fingers working on the others clit as we ride. Never breaking our kiss the guys hold onto our waists as we rock back and forth on their cocks. After several strokes into our ass the guys tell us they are soon going to cum we both break our kiss as we lean back on them and start to ride their cocks faster while the dildo thrusts deeper into our dripping cunts. As we ride them faster I can feel my own orgasm reaching its peak. I can hear by your moans you are getting close too. With a deep moan from both the men they grab our hips and start fucking us faster. I look into your eyes and tell you that I am cumming and you say the same. At the same time both men pull us hard against their cocks as they unload into our ass. We follow shortly behind.

Breathing hard we both crawl off of the men leaving the dong to slide out of us as we pull away. We lay on the bed breathing hard and satiated. I look over at you and smile saying thank you and you smile back saying your pleasure.