Finder's Fee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl crawled into the bed and he scooted back against the wall. He wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but her dress bunched up in a wad that was just above the waistband of his shorts. Suddenly Tom wished he had taken them off, but it was too late now without making a big production of it.

He closed his eyes, sleep taking him much faster than he expected.

#

Tom decided to try something new tonight, he was in bed, naked, waiting for his sister to come barging in like always.

Cheryl busted in and sat on the edge of the bed. "I want a strap on. We googled lesbian porn last night, this one girl was wearing a harness with a dildo, fucking the girl she was with. Damn, it was hot! Go back to the toy store with me tomorrow? Try to be a little less nervous?"

"Sure, no problem," He knew that going back would be no problem, but the nerves? Not sure if he could do that or not. He was imagining his sister fucking Amy with a strap on now. He had seen videos like she was talking about.

"Oh, you need your finder's fee for the night!" She said it like he wasn't lying there hoping for it. "Hmm, I wonder what it could be," Tom was now curious what she had in mind.

"I can still taste Amy's pussy on my lips. Wanna taste?"

He nodded. His sister leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Slowly she pushed her tongue in past his lips. He could taste the girl on her lips. His tongue explored her lips and inside her mouth searching out the flavor of pussy.

Cheryl pulled back, "Damn, little brother, you are a good kisser." They sat in silence for a few minutes, her hand slowly stroked his leg through the blanket. She stood and lifted her skirt. She had on bright pink panties. She pushed them to the side just enough to slide a finger inside them, not enough for Tom not to need some imagination about exactly what she was doing. His hand found his rock hard cock, he gripped it and started pumping it.

"Are you masturbating and trying to get a peek at your sister's pussy?" She shook her hand and dropped her skirt. Hands now free she pushed the finger that had been on her clit into Tom's mouth. After he had sucked her flavor off, she pulled her skirt back up and pressed the ball of her hand against the pink cloth, rubbing it just a little.

Cheryl thumbed the waistband and pushed her panties down, the cloth of her skirt falling to cover everything Tom was trying to see.

"Hmm, where to put these?" She crawled on top of the blanket that was covering his nudity and laid them on his face. He inhaled the scent from them, stroking his cock all the faster.

"Push over." He rolled to his side and against the wall. She was not going to let him finish his masturbating. She crawled under the blanket and pressed her bare ass into her brother's bare cock.

The flesh to flesh sensation surprised brother and sister. She spread her legs slightly and let his cock rest between them. He pulled her tight against him, his hand on her belly. All he could feel around his dick was Cheryl's legs, but he didn't care. The flesh was soft and wasn't his own.

Slowly, at first, he began to "fuck" his sister's legs.

"That thing better not get inside me." Tom knew that he was just inches from her pussy, and it just turned him on the more. He tried to slip his hand down to her pussy, but she stopped him just as fingertips reached her soft pubic hair.

His orgasm built incredibly fast. "I'm cumming," he moaned into her ear. She cupped the head of her brother's cock and when he came, she tried to catch it all. What she was able to get she cupped in her hand and brought it up and licked it out of her hand.

"Now go to sleep."

#

Tom's dreamless sleep was interrupted by his sister moving in the bed beside him. He could tell it was daylight outside, but he had no idea what time it was.

He heard Cheryl moan softly and he whispered, "Good morning." She almost jumped out of the bed.

"I thought you were asleep."

"You woke me up. What were you doing?"

"What do you think? God, I am always horny since Amy and I started, well, you know." Tom very well knew what she meant, "And besides, I need to get this itch out before we go to the store."

He had almost forgotten that they were going to go to the toy store again. "Now that you're awake, I don't have to try and be quiet." She reached into her purse and pulled out her toy. Tom could hear the vibrations when she turned it on.

He reached between them, the flesh of her bare ass on the back of his hand, and gripped his cock. He began stroking it, letting the head come in contact with Cheryl's skin. "Stop."

"Why? You're masturbating, why not me?"

"I, umm, I'll make it worth it. Keep your hands busy on me if you have to."

She didn't have to tell him twice. One hand went under her body to cup one breast through the blouse she was wearing. The other slid down, a finger pushing between her pussy lips. "Oh, damn, Tommy." Her hips rocked as she held the toy inside her. "Rub it, oh god, like that."

He felt her body tense up against his and she moaned loudly. She relaxed her body and collapsed against him. "Want to lick my ass?"

All the excitement was threatening to boil out with his answer, but he felt like it would ruin everything if she knew just how much he wanted to do anything he could to her, "Sure."

"Just my ass. Not my pussy. Just my ass."

It felt like if he had anything else to say it would not come out right. "Sure."

"Lie back. I want to be on top for it. Amy just wants to do it like doggy style." She threw the blanket off of them and he rolled to his back, his erection pointing to the ceiling. She moved her mouth to just above his cock, he thought she was going to put it in her mouth, but then she spit on it and rubbed her saliva in before straddling his face. He guided her hips into place so that his tongue could reach the tiny button of her anus.

She began rubbing his cock, each trying to keep pace with the other. Not sure what he should be doing, he licked and kissed the puckered hole before him. "I want to see you cum for me, little brother." With the stimulation, it did not take him long before shooting his load.

His cum oozing down his cock, she lifted herself up slightly and adjusted. She began licking it from his belly. She put her weight on his face, her clit lined up with his mouth and pulled his cock into her mouth. He sucked in and licked at the clit, loving the flavor, as she sucked his dick clean.

"I gave you a little more than I meant to again. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course."

She giggled, "get your shower, we have to go to the store."

He soaked under the hot water for a minute replaying the morning's activities in his head. He went ahead and got cleaned up, and changed into clothes that he thought she would be OK with. She came back wearing a pair of leggings and a cami that showed her midriff.

They drove to the store, once again with the radio blaring shitty pop music. When they went in, this time they went straight for the toys. The same cashier was working as the last time they were in. "Back for more guys?"

Cheryl spoke up, "Here's the thing, and Tommy here is a little nervous about it, but I'm bi. That toy has been put to real good use." The clerk smiled. "What I need now is I really want to fuck her, you know what I mean?"

"He's OK with you playing with girls?"

"Oh, yeah, he really wants to watch, but I haven't decided yet. I can play with all the girls I want, just so his is the only dick I wet, you know?"

"A good relationship for you guys. Wish I could find a guy that was so understanding. Let me show you what you need." She walked over to the corner, Tommy was quite sure she was putting a little more into the swing of her ass. She picked up a box and held it in front of her. "This is the harness you will use. You buy this and the attachments you want. This should be the right size, but since we don't have any other customers, do you want me to help you get it right? Those leggings should let us get it pretty close without taking them off."

"Sounds good," Cheryl said. Kendra, it was on her name tag that Tommy noticed for the first time, pulled the harness out of the box and laid it out on the floor. Cheryl stepped into it. Kendra pulled it up his sister's legs slowly. He thought that he saw her run her hand over Cheryl's ass. If she did, Cheryl made no big noise about it.

Kendra snapped things in place and pulled the adjustment straps tight. "That looks good, should I check all the straps?" She got on her knees in front of Cheryl and slid two fingers under each strap that went under her legs. She slid her fingers around to the front and underneath the attachment point. "Is that good?" For once Cheryl was speechless and just nodded. She moved one hand out and turned the other around, cupping Cheryl's pussy through her pants. She reached, without looking, and picked up a dildo and pressed it on the harness.

Kendra looked back at Tommy and winked, then back to his sister. She kissed the tip of the dildo, and then took the entire length in her mouth. "That's really a good size, don't you think?"

Brother and sister nodded and could only force out a, "Umm hmm," each. She stood and walked behind Cheryl. The harness, with dildo still attached, fell to the floor. A dark hand slid into the waistband and disappeared up to the wrist. His sister's reaction told Tommy exactly what was going on under that cloth.

Her free hand slid across Cheryl's bare belly and lifted the bottom band above her breasts. This was the first clear view of his sister's tits, and a gorgeous woman was fondling them.

Tommy had no idea how she did it without hands, but when Kendra moved from directly behind Cheryl, her breast had spilled over the top of her blouse. He could think of nothing to do other than to stare at the scene in front of him.

The index finger on the hand cupping his sister's breast lifted out and motioned him to join them. He sucked his sister's nipple into his mouth and reached around to cup Kendra's. His hand had just touched the dark flesh when the bell on the front door rang heralding more customers.

Both women quickly covered themselves up and Kendra slipped her index finger into Tommy's mouth. He had only a second before she started toward the door sucking her middle finger.

"Holy fuck," the siblings said to each other. Cheryl gathered up the harness and began to try and package it back up. Tommy just kind of fiddling with some of the toys on the shelf, trying to get his erection to go down.

"You like to play with your assholes, why not one of these?" He held up a butt-plug up and shook it.

She smiled a little, "Yeah," real slow.

Kendra checked them out, acting like nothing happened. When they got in the car, Cheryl began to back out and Tommy looked in the bag, along with the three purchases, there was a sheet of paper with Kendra's number on it. "Did you see her put this in the bag?"

"No."

"You going to tell Amy about that?"

"An amended version of it, at least." Once back home they went to their own rooms. He tapped on her door, but her answer was, "Not now!"

He finally gave up and at the level his horniness was, he jerked off. It was almost like she was watching because right as he busted a nut, she stormed into his room.

"I'm kind of in a hurry and I need a hand."

"What's up?"

She handed him the plug and turned around, bending over. "Stick it in my ass? I can't seem to get it all the way in." She pulled her pants down to her knees. Her ass and pussy exposed to him.

The plug was dry, so he was pretty sure she hadn't used lube. He knew that had to be her issue. He thought momentarily about spitting on it, then thought of another substance to use. He rubbed it in his cum, and as he pushed it into her ass, it slid right in.

"Oh, wow. Thanks!" She stood and pulled the leggings back up. "Can you tell it's in? I want to surprise Amy with it."

"Shake your ass a little and bend over." She did as he asked, knowing that looking for the plug didn't require the shaking. "Only if I'm looking for it."

"Cool, thanks! I'm out!"

She took off out the door before he could say another word.

##

That night when she got home, she went to her room. He gave her half an hour before knocking on her door. "You got your finder's fee this morning. Go away."

##

"Get dressed. We got shit to do." That was all Cheryl said before closing Tommy's door and walking away.

He got up and took his time getting a shower and getting dressed. With that tone, he didn't think he wanted anything to do with whatever it was she felt like had to happen. He found her in the dining room sitting at the table. "About fucking time. Let's go."

She drove without ever even looking his direction. They pulled into the driveway of an apartment complex not far from their house. Cheryl got out and walked in before he could even get his seatbelt off. Once he made it through the door, he saw Amy standing there.

"So Cheryl told me about the helpful associate at the store. We gave her a call and the three of us had a damn good time yesterday." Tommy was completely baffled as to what was going on.

"When Kendra was about to leave, she said how good it was for Cheryl's man to be OK with this. Imagine my surprise when I heard this since I know she ain't got no man."

Now Tommy had an idea, and he wished he had a hole to crawl into. "She told me everything. At least I think it's everything. All about the finder's fees. Do you know what I think about your finder's fees?"

"Nooooo..."

"I think," pause, "I owe you some too."

"What?" Brother and sister were both shocked about this.

"Oh, I fucked with Cheryl about this too. She thought I was mad at her. I got a secret for Y'all, I tried to get Danny to let me suck his dick. Never would let me. I saved myself for him for like a year, nothing. I couldn't even get my brother to look at my tits. Don't I have nice tits, Tommy?"

She pulled the t-shirt she was wearing off, wearing no bra.

"Very nice."

Amy walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "How was it the first time you tasted your sister's pussy? Doesn't she taste great?" Amy started rubbing his cock through his jeans. It was begging to be released from the denim.

"It was amazing."

"How about her tits? Aren't they great? I love how her nipples feel on my tongue."

"They are great, I could get lost in them for days." She popped the button on his jeans and slid her hand down gripping his cock.

"Isn't fucking her great? Like her pussy was made for you?" Her hand started stroking.

"We haven't fucked."

She sucked a hard breath in. "That's a damn shame. Cheryl, why are you denying him your pussy? Your brother must be some of the best you can have. I want to fuck mine. I want to fuck yours. Can I fuck your brother, Cheryl? Don't you want to fuck me, Tommy?"

For the first time, he looked at his sister. She had a hand in her own pants, she was getting off on this! "Yes." came out as a harsh whisper.

"I have one question first. I want you to be honest with me, Tommy. If you had to choose. Would you fuck me or would you fuck your sister? Be honest, I promise you won't hurt my feelings."

"Cheryl."

"That's not what I want to hear."

Tommy knew exactly what she wanted him to say, "I want to fuck my sister." She squeezed his shaft still jerking him off.

"I was hoping you would say that the problem is your ticket to her pussy, my pussy rests with your sister. What do you think she will say? What do you want, sister?"

"I want my brother to fuck me." With the words, Amy pushed his jeans and underwear to his ankles.

"Something tells me that both of you want the first time to be perfect, don't you? Of course, you do. I've been stroking him for a while. Kind of puts him on edge. I think we should fix that first. Let him fuck his sister later, so he can do it right."

Cheryl didn't wait for other words. She dropped to her knees and pulled her brother's cock from her friend's hand. She opened her mouth and sucked it into her mouth.

Amy kissed Tommy, her tongue exploring his mouth before dropping to her knees too. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth. The girls kissed around his head before Amy closed her lips around his head.

Cheryl was licking his balls when he said, "I'm cumming. I want to cum in Ch... my sister's mouth." The girls changed positions quickly. Amy was pulling Cheryl's hair when her brother shot his load in her mouth.

She pulled back and Amy kissed her. Tommy stood watching, unbelieving what was happening. Amy was the one to break the silence when the kiss ended. "God, I need to be fucked, Cheryl, get the strap-on and fuck me!"

"What about me? Do you think I don't need it?"

"Of course you do, but today, that pussy is reserved. Your brother will take good care of it, won't you, Tommy?"

"Oh, god yes."

"See? He will take care of you. Please, I want to watch him watch his sister fuck me."

Cheryl started working on the straps, her hands were stiff. "What do you say, Danny, want to get your little sis started?" It caught Tommy off guard, being called Danny. "Want to taste my pussy I saved for you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, just laid out on the couch and spread her legs. He slid a finger inside and nibbled on her labia. His tongue flicked her clit. Cheryl's hand slid down the inside of Amy's leg.

"I want to watch you ride her, Amy." Cheryl sat on the couch and Amy rolled to get in her lap. Tommy guided the dildo into place and she let her weight drop with it inside her.

Her ass was exposed and he licked it quickly. She jumped out of surprise. She pushed herself back and Cheryl reached around spreading Amy's cheeks so Tommy could access it easier. Amy's movements were slow, her ass getting licked while the rubber cock slid in and out of her pussy as Cheryl rocked her hips to match her.

"Let me fuck her brains out, so you can fuck me." Tommy sat back on the floor and Amy got on her knees. Cheryl took her position behind her. Slowly at first, she began to rock her hips into her friend.

Amy moan lightly, "Show your brother how you fuck me, baby."

Cheryl's thrust became stronger. Amy's tits began to sway each time their hips slapped together. Tommy began kissing her neck, he reached a hand underneath her to fondle a breast.

Amy pulled herself forward so that Cheryl could fuck her missionary. Cheryl grabbed her under the ass, her thrusts still rocking their bodies. Tommy kissed and licked on his sister's nipples and found Amy's clit with his hand.

Amy's hand found his balls. She massaged them lightly. Her moans became louder with Cheryl still fucking her with the plastic cock. Her body spasmed before she flopped to the couch limp. Cheryl pulled out and popped the straps on the dildo. The girls began licking it clean all while watching Tommy.

The girls both had Tommy's testicles, massaging them. His cock had already regained some of its iron. The girls started rubbing their breasts on his shaft until he was so hard it began to hurt.

"I think he's ready. What do you think, big sister?"

"I think my baby brother wants to fuck. Where do you want your cock, brother?" The wordplay was as much for Amy as anyone else, but Tommy had to admit he did enjoy it too.

"My sister's pussy."

She laid back on the couch and he positioned himself between her legs. Cheryl's pussy spread easily around his dick and he pushed slowly into his sister.

"Damn, that's so hot." Amy sat on the couch next to Cheryl and began using the toy that Cheryl had bought at the toy store. Tommy spread his sister's legs and began to thrust into her.

"Oh, God, Tommy," Cheryl mumbled. He reached up and squeezed her breasts. Even though he was fucking his sister, he couldn't help but watch Amy too. She had the toy deep inside her pussy, she had her eyes closed, and was moaning.