Finder's Fee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was using every inch of his cock, sliding out until just the tip was in his sister's pussy, then would thrust back in. He felt her pussy squeeze around his cock and she moaned loudly.

"I want you behind me." Cheryl rolled over and buried her face in Amy's pussy, keeping the toy inside her. Before entering her again, Tommy dropped to a knee and gave her ass a lick. She jumped and shook her butt back and forth. As much as he was enjoying the oral, he stood and pushed his dick back inside his sister.

Amy moved to get out from under her, and she walked back to Tommy. She kissed him, he struggled to keep his pace with his sister. She stepped behind him and pressed her breasts into his back. Her hands rubbed across his hips before grabbing Cheryl's ass and pulled her cheeks apart.

Tommy was mesmerized watching his cock disappear into his sister. She licked the back of his neck and lightly bit his shoulder. "I want to try something." She came back around him, now facing him, she sucked a finger into her mouth then moved it down, teasing Cheryl's anus.

"Should I stick my finger in your sister's ass?"

"Should I stop fucking her?"

"Oh, no, I would never take you away from that sweet pussy, except maybe to get you in mine." She pushed her finger in.

All three were surprised by the sensation. Tommy and Amy both said, "I can feel you." It was not something that they had expected. Cheryl's body was rocked by a massive orgasm. The sensitivity was amazing.

That put Tommy over the edge, "Oh, God, I'm going to cum."

"You got to cum on your sister's tits!"

Cheryl heard this and pulled forward off of Tommy and spun around. Amy jerked him off until he exploded all over Cheryl's chest. He collapsed onto the couch they had been fucking on.

The girls rubbed their tits together, then took turns licking his cum off of each other. They all collapsed together. "I think we need a shower."