Finding A Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose kisses along her spine then over one hip. "Ends...here," she mumbles. "I see...it...clearly." She reaches between us and fondles the clit, rubbing it, keeping the climax alive a while longer.

"Such a dream, I will never forget you." Bonnie frowns.

"Does it have to be just a dream?" I ask.

"No," Rose replies.

"How?" Bonnie begs. "I don't want it just a dream."

"Live with us," I say, knowing what Rose is thinking.

"Where?"

"There...here," Rose answers.

"How do I get my legs...amputated?"

"I know how," Rose says. "We'll make it happen...if you want."

Bonnie pulls Rose to the sheets, holds her close and deeply kisses her, while groping the stump. Minutes later, they pause. "I can see this, us, all of us...."

"Me too. I want that. Like I said, if you do."

"And David?" Bonnie begs.

I sit beside them, my hand rubbing over Rose then Bonnie and back. "Only if we are equal partners without boundaries." I fondle the dark skin of a breast for a moment. "We share each other as if married."

"Can I be with just her or just you as much as with both of you?"

"Please-e," Rose replies. "That's what I want."

"If I can't work, have a job?"

"We have enough you might not have too."

"Oh, my. Where have you come from? This is a dream come true."

-

Not a word of discussion between us about Bonnie, Rose seemed happy and I was too. Only a blind person could look at her and not fall in love. Of course, there was more than her beauty; her personality matches ours perfectly. We shared the same bed for the rest of the week at the resort with the same intense passion that we found the first night. It was hard seeing her leave for work, even though she was by the pool each day. It still seems like yesterday.

I sit on our deck and watch them lying on towels, holding hands. Bonnie's legs are gone as planned, the left at the hip and the right four or five inches lower. My swim trunks look like Mt. Everest thanks to them. Rose still has my heart as she always has; only now so does Bonnie.

We live beside a lake, a reasonable compromise so Bonnie can have good access to the water. Even after the year since her amputations, I still find it hard to believe I have two beautiful and lust filled women in my life. Other than the missing legs, it probably is some men's dream.

Lately, Rose has teased about her other leg. I like to watch her on crutches, the single leg stunning. If it goes, so be it. I reach down, pick up my own crutches as I stand and walk into the house to get another beer.

12