Finding a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used your shampoo, body wash and moisturizer." Nex smiled in explanation and apology.

She sauntered past Misty and casually took a towel from the rail and began to vigorously buff herself dry. She took another towel and turbaned her head.

"Shower's all yours Babes." She said over her shoulder as her hips swayed out of the steamy room. Misty's shorts, top and underwear were added to the pile of soiled clothing already on the floor.

Misty's enjoyed the hot water cascading over her body, her fingers spread the body wash over her skin, the tips of her fingers enhanced the sensuality she was experiencing. By the time the shampoo was rinsed from her hair she was totally aroused.

Without even realizing it, Misty had allowed her hands to wander down to her breasts and she began to pinch her hard nipples as she massaged in vanilla fragranced moisturizer.

Then her hands drifted further down, across her belly until they reached the curve of her mound. As her fingertips traced her lips lightly, she spread the cream over her mons and along the outside of her sensitive labia, massaging it in before going to her clit, who begged for attention. Before she even realized what was happening, a familiar pounding, pulsing stirring took control of her. A tiny burst of pure pleasure emanated from her core and flowed upward through her belly and was amplified by her spine. The final spasm took her breath away and she had to lean against the shower wall to keep her balance. Her teeth had bruised her lower lip. It was an amazing orgasm.

Misty took her time leaving the bathroom. Similarly clad with a towel wound under her arms and one turbaning her hair, she re-entered the room, however no amount of time could disguise a very noticeable afterglow.

Nex was sitting on a bed, drying her hair with the hairdryer. She was also using Misty's brush. She lowered the drier. "Was it good?" she asked smiling.

Misty blushed crimson. Her knees turned to jelly and she stumbled onto the bed next to Nex.

"I hope you don't mind, I'm using your brush." Nex looked up. "Are you okay Babes?" She asked.

Misty's voice was lost, her brain just refused to function. The tingle between her legs intensified as Nex's hand touched her shoulder. She lost her grip on the towel, it slid down, cool air conditioning added to her woes, the chilly air contracted her still supersensitive nipples, the darkening, contracting and wanton tips refused to follow any half hearted commands to subside, her breathing became shallow and noisy.

Nex looked at her new friend anxiously. Her hand reached over and caressed Misty's shoulder. She looked into Misty's eyes and suddenly it all became crystal clear.

The drier slipped from her fingers, and she leaned over, gravity allowed the towel covering her chest to slip down, and her arousal, like Misty's was evident, her large nipples were contracted into pink rosettes. She leaned in, scooting closer as Misty slumped into her arms. Their faces touched, their lips met.

Their first kiss was soft, hesitant, their eyes were closed while they both explored one and other's mouths with inquisitive tongues. Nex was bolder and her fingernails trailed across Misty's shoulder and neck, bringing a soft sigh from Misty. The intensity of their kiss deepened and they both grew more demanding, almost trying to force dominance on one and other. Nex managed to push Misty down, or Misty artfully allowed herself to be pressed back onto the bed, but she drew Nex down on top of her.

Nex opened her eyes, Misty lay beneath her, their mouths were locked, and their tongues flitted and fluttered; tasting, touching and teasing each other into bolder and more brazen acts.

Nex broke the kiss, she used both her arms to push herself up from Misty's shoulders. Misty's eyes sprung open, her pupils dilating in panic. She looked up at a smiling Nex, who lowered her head to Misty's hard little left nipple. She latched her mouth over the sensitive mammary and began to suckle. Misty's back arched, as Nex drew the whole of her breast into her mouth. Her tongue probed and teased.

Misty was breathing through her nose in hot little snorts. Her hands were all over Nex, her shoulder, her neck, and her chest and across her back. Misty's breast popped out of Nex's mouth. Misty lay back and watched as Nex looked deeply into her eyes and she shifted slightly so their lips could meet again. Their eyes closed when Nex's hand slid down between them and her hand cupped Misty's hot pussy. She squeezed. Misty gasped and strained below her but unwilling to let Nex's lips leave hers.

Nex's hand opened and her palm pressed downward towards the junction of Misty's thighs. Her thumb found Misty's clit, her finger and thumb tweaking it out from beneath her hot and humid hood. The ball of Nex's thumb squished it from side to side, almost grinding it against Misty's pelvis. Misty squirmed, her mouth open and her tongue trying to find Nex's tonsils.

For new lovers it was surprising, they moved as one being, or a couple who choreographed their moves over and over. Misty crabbed under Nex, sliding sideways on the bed, while Nex lifted herself up on her knees and climbed over Misty's body.

They settled with Misty lying below Nex. Misty strained her neck upwards and her mouth found Nix's waiting pussy. She, herself began to gush as tiny tics, almost like an electrical current began to pulse along her widely stretched out legs.

Nex in turn craned her neck down, and her mouth closed over Misty's proud little clit, her teeth grazing the sensitive bud. Misty shivered beneath her as her nose pressed into Nex's folds finding Nex's rubbery clit very slippery.

Nex pressed herself onto Misty's face their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. Their breathing was noisy harmonious grunts. Both girls were racing each other to climax.

Nex crooked her two fingers and pressed them against Misty's g-spot. Her fingers probing the spongy magic spot until Misty began to move in rhythm with Nex's touch. Nex used her tongue to tease Misty's swollen clit, tracing along one side of it, up and down, before moving it to that magical spot above her clit, her tongue slithered from side to side.

With each new touch Misty moved her hips faster, pressing them upward as if to beg for more of Nex's touch. As she lay beneath Nex's pussy, her hands slid around Nex's ass pulling her onto her face.

Nex began to pant, her breath hot against Misty's pussy. Sensing that Misty was close, Nex straightened her two fingers and began to plunge them in and out of Misty's tight, wet cunt, over and over. Faster and faster. And each time, the heel of her hand pressed hard against Misty's clit. Neither girl cared who would orgasm first it was a race to the finish.

Misty felt her muscles tense and every nerve ending in her body seemed to be concentrated between her legs. Her pussy began to throb and clutch at Nex's invading fingers, and as she let go liquid gushed. The muscles in her both legs strained. Misty again bit her lower lip, trying to keep from yelling, but it was impossible. She had no control and gave herself completely over to the orgasm.

"Oh, god!" she screamed. "Yessssss . . . yesssss . . . . yesssss! Oh, fuuuuuuuuck yes!"

But it wasn't just one orgasm, after the first massive contraction several lesser ones rolled through her loins combining with the other, taking her over the edge, time after time, like a roller coaster, lessening then peaking again. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She threw her head from side to side, writhing, never wanting the pleasure to end.

Misty's mind was a blur, as the pleasure began to subside she knew she needed to return the pleasure Nex had given her. She drew breath and blew into Nex's pussy hovering above her face, eliciting shuddering moan.

Her arms slid back down from Nex's back and her fingers and tongue probed the inner slickness of Nex's pussy, and that wonderfully sensitive spot between pussy and ass. She pressed her finger and thumb into both openings, teasing as the tightness around her finger and thumb relaxed began alternating fast and slow movements.

Nex responded with her own frenzy; she moaned and panted, her tone and language changed, pleading obscenely; begging Misty to fuck her.

"Fuck me Babes, oh, yes, my cunt; just there, oh fuck your finger feels so good in my ass, more, more Babes." Always more. Misty didn't think she could possibly get enough of Nex's inner slickness or hear the sounds she was making.

Misty lifted her face, Her mouth grinding onto Nex's pussy pressing her chin almost into her pelvis, her tongue found her clit poking itself out from its hood the tip of her tongue flicked questingly up and down, Nex's fingers were wound into Misty's hair and she screeched, but Misty was not going to be denied. She worked Nex into one frenzied orgasm after another until Nex pleaded, in a weak but reluctant voice,

"Please, Misty, no more, please no more!"

Nex collapsed on top of Misty as Misty's talented tongue slowed to a stop with a long self satisfying lick, their bodies hot and slippery. The scent of their sated bodies permeating their nostrils, their breathing laboured.

Misty lay back Nex's pussy still inches from her mouth. "You do know we need to shower again before we can get dressed for the ball' don't you?" She asked as she planted a row of tiny wet kisses along Nex's inner thigh.

Nex began to giggle. "I bet my orgasm in the shower was better than yours." She bragged, as she slid off Misty and stretched languidly beside her.

To be continued.

12