Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the late night snack. It has been a long day for me and I need to get going." Teddy said after finishing his wine.

Sarah showed us out and we returned to my condo. We did have a wonderful romp with me on top for desert in my nice comfy bed. I cleaned up his nice juicy cock before we fell asleep in each others arms til late morning.

*****

We all went to bed after Teddy and Patrice left while Sarah and Jill cleaned up. Sarah slept with Master and me, Master in the middle of course. The couch is comfortable but we had plenty of room. Sarah didn't have to be at work til afternoon.

I was pleased with Patrice and her fix. I would probably need to help her out with Teddy however. From the looks of things, Teddy had a handle on Patrice. Though I wondered if it was for show. She seemed very happy so I wasn't sure.

I fell asleep happy that my Master had his arm over me as usual. I love my Master and Master loves me. I was a bad slave once again though, I realized. I jumped to a conclusion that was unwarranted between Master and Patrice. I handled it all wrong in my own blindness, self pity, fear and desire. I should have talked to Master from the start when I made the assumption. I feared his answer the most as to why I didn't. Master has showed me nothing but love, compassion and understanding. Yet, I was stupidly willing to throw everything away I worked so hard to accomplish. My own past haunts me still, emotionally damaged they call it these days. I would never make that mistake again.

Sarah woke me up, we had actually slept in. Master was still cozily wrapped around me. I did need the bathroom badly. I told Sarah to check on the others quietly then prepare a breakfast that could be delayed, like pancakes or waffles. I padded off to the bathroom to take care of business.

I woke Master with the need to talk to him, to confront my own fears head on.

"Good morning my wonderful Puppy." He groggily said stretching.

"Good morning my loving and adorable Master." I replied smiling.

I let him get cleaned up thinking about what transpired last night. I didn't know how to handle the situation. I needed to tell him the truth however so neither of us would ever doubt the other again. I had to trust Master to make the right decision in all things and I had let him down yet again. I let him get dressed first, it was hard because I wanted him and couldn't.

"Master, can we talk before breakfast?" I asked sullenly patting the bed beside me.

"Always Puppy." He said looking at my downcast look.

"It is about last night isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes Master. I am sorry." I said with tears starting to sting already.

"What really happened? I can tell it is something that hurt you." He asked.

"It is about you and Patrice." I said not being able to hold the tears back.

"I thought as much. I realized the same thing when I was explaining to Patrice about us and our love. I realized I was wrong and it would have ended badly for everyone involved if I acted. Patrice acts on jealousy like my ex tried to tell me." Master explained his thoughts.

"I made an assumption that you and Patrice would be perfect together. I didn't want to face that truth. I wanted to run away instead. I got the truth out of Patrice but I should have come directly to you instead. I am dreadfully sorry, Master." I said crying and hugging my Master.

"Still the Slave/Lover conflict?" Master asked.

"Some maybe but more about my past emotional losses." I sniffled out.

"Jenifer, my Puppy, I love you more than anything. Remember that always. I don't need anyone but you." Master spoke from the heart.

"Oh my Master! I love YOU!" I cried out.

"Do you think you could get Sarah and fix your face. Then we will see about rousting my sister and Jill out out bed." Master said after we calmed down.

"I would be delighted Master." I said smiling, the tears forgotten.

Sarah and I were still in our sleep wear and we were about to change when Master stopped us.

"Rikki and Jill up yet, Sarah?" Master asked.

"No Sir, they were still sound asleep." Sarah replied.

"Remember last night when Rikki said your condition ruined their surprise this morning?" Master asked.

"Yes Master?" I said wondering what they were talking about.

"How about a little desert before breakfast?" Master asked deviously.

"You and Rikki.." I started but Master cut me off.

"No, we don't go beyond same room sex and not with each other. Her and her boyfriend would bring a girlfriend home for me once in a while to in my college party days. I think she was going to sic Jill on me and she was going to take care of you." Master explained.

"I see Master." I said laughing.

"Jill might be cock hungry and would love to play with your piercings." Master said.

"No problem Master. If not, I think Sarah would love a cock in her hot cunt." I laughed.

"MMMM, most definitely Sir." Sarah lustily stated.

"Sarah, Rikki was quite taken with you last night, if you hadn't noticed." Master said.

"Shall we go roust our guests then?" Master laughed.

Awakening Rikki and Jill was easier than expected. It seemed as though they were expecting us or dreaming about the idea as Sarah and I pulled the sheet off to their naked bodies. It had been a long time since I had licked a furred muff however. Both kept them well manicured like a well maintained lawn as Sarah and I compared notes afterward. May have been time constraints or other factors involved in their decision. Master was right about Jill wanting to play with my nipples and piercings. She pulled and twisted them watching my reactions with her fingers and couldn't get enough while playing with them with her mouth.

It didn't take Sarah and Rikki long to get into a classic sixty-nine. Both purring and writhing around in their fun. I was surprised as Master watched on, slowly playing with his cock. I hadn't noticed until now that Jill had become focused on that cock, drooling as my fingers and tongue worked on her. Her hips thrusting wildly, her panting and moaning constant, not willing to let her orgasm go.

I don't know what it is about my monthly curse, I get turned on but only to a point. I am not sure if it is the training or just natural occurrence. Having sex during my period isn't fun or fulfilling for me at all, so I abstain.

I waived Master over and he was by my side instantly.

"One stroke Master, it will be like turning on a faucet." I whispered.

It turned into that almost. Master got between her legs and buried his cock in her hot squishy cunt. Master never moved, Jill had to do all the work. She was frustrated at this maneuver at first but capitulated somewhat angrily. It was quite a show she put on shaking the bed so hard that Sarah and Rikki stopped to watch. It didn't take long for her yelping screams to stop and a piercing wail to ensue. One leg beating Master in the back like a bronco rider trying to get the horse to buck. Master withdrew after she collapsed in a wilted gasping pool of wetness. I hadn't noticed that Rikki was holding her hand or was it Jill was holding hers.

Sarah didn't go into her normal watching state. I wondered if it was because she had already gotten off. Master had me finish him off and I happily complied. All eyes were on us til I finished I guessed.

"Breakfast in twenty minutes." Sarah happily stated.

Master and I went and cleaned up while Rikki and Jill took a shower. Sarah made a very large stack of pancakes and little pig sausages. The conversation being lively with Jill wanting to see the sights around the city as she had never had the chance before. Rikki laughed about that also, she had been here several times and stayed with Rick for a summer but had never visited the tourist attractions either.

Master thought that it was a great idea to take me also. Not as a foursome though as Rikki had a couple other plans in mind for just her and Jill. I wondered what kinky ideas she had cooked up.

Sarah went and dressed as she had to leave for work. The four of us helped getting the dishes cleaned and put away. Then Rikki made a surprising statement.

"When are you going to marry this fine woman Rick? You don't want this one to get away." Rikki asked determinedly.

"Since you so adamantly approve sis. I am not exactly prepared but... Jenifer Roberts would you graciously except becoming my wife?" Master asked me after getting on his knee and holding my hand.

I almost fainted, Jill caught me. I was totally caught off guard. I had almost stupidly thrown everything away last night and now my dream had come true.

Yes Rick, my Master, my Lover." I finally stammered out.

Master and I hugged and kissed hungrily, Rikki and Jill joining in. Sarah, happy and excited for us but upset we didn't wait for her. It was spur of the moment and couldn't wait I explained.

We decided to meet back at the condo at six to go out for pizza and beer. Master had a hard timew deciding where to go at first. He decided on a walk through Central Park first and a trip to the Empire State building. What a costly view, but it is breathtaking in all its splendor. He said he thought about Coney Island first but I may not have enjoyed it as much and would save that one for later.

We discussed wedding plans briefly as we strolled through the park arm in arm. We didn't need to hurry and Rick was leaving it up to me to decide. I had dreamed of a big fairy tale wedding, most girls do I think. That wasn't possible for sure as family and friends were very limited. Something simple but elaborate at the same time. I would need to discuss plans with Sarah. I did want to wait til I was fully healed of course, so I had a few months to prepare. Late September or early October maybe, as the leaves of the trees changed so would my life.

Rikki and Jill were late of course. Rick figured as much of course, Rikki had no concept of time when she was having fun. They came in forty-five minutes late, both smiling like the Cheshire Cat carrying several tourist spot bags. Both had gotten their nails done, long with elaborate designs in blue, gold and pearl polish. It took them another fifteen minutes to get ready, Statue of Liberty t-shirts with their tight jeans and four inch heels. Jill was wearing her collar and Honey tag. Better than their shorts and sneaker look they started their adventure in.

Master checked to see if Patrice and Teddy wanted to join us but they weren't in or didn't answer the door. The pizza place was crowded but not a long walk from the condo. We didn't have a long wait long for a table thankfully as the smell was driving me nuts. The mid afternoon hot dog was filling at the time but that had been hours ago and later than expected to eat.

Jill was unusually more quite than usual as we talked. She seemed to be in pain by her expression and flushed look. Taking several sips of her beer then almost dropping the mug on the table. Then hesitant at eating her slice of pizza when the waitress delivered our order.

Master started laughing when Rikki whispered something in his ear then watched Jill. I finally caught on when Jill grabbed her mouth with her hand muffling her scream and almost doubling over, her eyes glassy. Rikki and Jill were playing the game Master and I had with Sarah.

"That was most intense. I think I wet myself in the process." Jill exclaimed red faced as she recovered.

"Other than tourist attractions and having your nails done. Did you do anything else exciting today?" I asked.

"Well, Jill loved your piercings so much she had hers done and so did I." Rikki informed us.

"How does it feel Jill?" I asked making sure to include her as she sat quietly eating and still squirming.

"It hurt at first like you described but it quickly went away." Jill stammered out.

"I was wondering why she was so oddly quiet." I said giggling afterward.

"Yes, I thought it was so cute what you did. I had to try it on Jill though a little different." Rikki beamed out.

"They had these cute panties with a pocket for the rocket. Jill wanted to know what it felt like." Rikki explained fully.

"Mistress please. Arrrggghhhh!" Jill put her head in her propped up hands on the table as she trembled gracefully trying to muffle her scream further again.

"It indeed works better than expected." Rikki laughed.

"I will return the favor Mistress, wait and see." Jill threatened with a wink after calming down.

Just then 'Rikki, Don't Lose that Number' belted out its tune on the jukebox. An oldie but goody.

"You know sis, I always wondered if our names came from that song." Master stated after hearing the lyrics.

"I thought mom was just fascinated by the name and called us both the same. But now that you mention it, I wonder also. She was always playing the song when we were little." Rikki said in wonderment.

"I barely remember them telling us how they met. They were on vacation somewhere when they met and spent the week together. They never dated or were near each other after that as the story went. Then two years later they got married suddenly. I didn't come into being until several years later." Master said thinking about it.

"Yeah I remember, always sketchy. Did you know the collar and leash belonged to mom? Rikki asked.

"No I didn't" Master replied.

"I found it in the attic in a locked wooden jewelry box when we were cleaning it out. I liked it and kept it as a memento." Rikki stated.

"You don't suppose..." Master started but didn't finish.

"Maybe. I don't think there is anyone that could tell us for sure. The lyrics accidentally fit their romance however. The song was out at least a year or so before they met and two years later they met up in Vegas and got married. Ricky came along five years after that and me just over four years later." Rikki interjected.

"That is quite a story." I stated.

We finished our beer and pizza having a great time. Jill had finally overcome her vibrating wonderment. Though you could tell she had a very wet orgasm or two as her tight jeans were embarrassingly wet as we left. She pulled out her shirt tail trying to hide the fact on the way out. Rikki and Jill headed to the bathroom once we returned. Master and I made coffee and put the pizza for Sarah in the microwave.

Sarah arrived about an hour later and told her of our exploits while she ate a couple slices of her pizza. Sarah decided not to spend the night as she needed to change and do a few things at her apartment. I think Rikki was a little upset about that but had no control over the situation.

****

Teddy and I woke up like two teenagers in love. I hadn't had sex like this ever. We drained each other until we were completely satisfied and couldn't go any longer. We talked about my desires and his as they met as one surprisingly. I would need to temper my world, I couldn't be the sexy temptress any longer to get ahead. I was his and only his, call us what you will. Two lovers with a kinky fetish behind closed doors. A closet Master/slave relationship. Only a few would know the truth.

We were both hungry and I hadn't planned on this happening. Other than coffee, the cupboards were rather bare unless you wanted steak and baked potato which I was saving for Sunday afternoon on my little grill. We took a shower together which was quite sexy and got my motor running again, his too. He had plans however and didn't let things escalate.

He did choose what he wanted me to wear. Tight jeans, four inch heels, sexy matching underwear and a button up shirt, buttoned up further than I would normally. He told me to keep my makeup on the light side. I wondered what he was up to. We were ready to go and I assumed we were going out for an early lunch as we were too late for breakfast. We took the subway as if we were going to the Bronx Zoo but got off the stop before.

I wasn't prepared at all for the surprise waiting for me. It was his parents place. His mom had prepared pranzo and sauteed chicken strips with strawberries and cream. I was assaulted with questions about me from his parents, sister, brother and a cousin or two. Teddy was having a field day watching me. I felt like I was on trial for a hideous crime, loving him. His name wasn't Italian but his mother sure was and his dad was Italian-Dutch thus the name.

Of course we rested after lunch watching the damn Yanks. Did it matter? We could watch both. The best part, we both liked sports. We even differed on the Rangers and Islanders, agreeing on the Jets and of course the Knicks.

I actually had fun and we stayed for dinner also. I even learned a little about Italian traditional cooking. I didn't cook much, I decided I had better learn and there was no time like the present. Lasagne, Rick made it all the time and he said it wasn't hard. Rick must know something as it took us three hours to make. This was outstanding of course and even better than the little diner Teddy took me to. The wine with the meal certainly flowed also. I finally figured out to sip slowly or they would fill the glass again whether I wanted it or not.

We walked to his apartment which wasn't far away. I spent the night with him at his apartment as I didn't want to go back this late. He did make coffee and rather strong at that. He thought I was a hit with the family. I had my doubts but they were friendly toward me. Maybe it was the incessant yelling between one or the other, it was never a dull moment and I had no clue what was going on. Maybe I needed to learn a little Italian to understand.

I did make bacon and eggs Sunday morning. Something I did know how to make. We did make it back to my condo after we had soup at a bistro along the way. The second the door closed Teddy took control of me. I was kind of shell shocked at his action. He had me strip first then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the bedroom. Putting my collar and cuffs back on. He tied me to the bed like I did myself but I couldn't get loose. He rummaged around in my closet til he found my drawer full of toys. It didn't contain that much, just some rope, various vibrators, butt plug and one small nylon whip I had tried. He did secure my legs as I ended up spread eagle.

He did use that whip to my delight. Harder than I expected as he had me crying, grunting, writhing and occasionally screaming from the stinging pain he put on my defenseless tits and nippples. He didn't seem to care as he stopped with the whip, then pinched, twisted an pulled my nipples til I screamed in pain each time. Then he started with the whip on my pussy. I was already soaking wet and horny as hell. The whip kept me alive as I was meeting the whip with my own thrusts. He didn't hit me hard like my poor sore nipples, but hard enough.

He had enough of his torturous assault and released me from my restraints. Then he ordered me to get on all fours and not to move. He then took the whip to my ass. I couldn't believe how good it actually felt. He wasn't harsh but some of the stinging blows made me howl. Then he stuffed his cock in my cunt and took me for a ride I won't forget. He wasn't gentle as he was pulling my hair but he felt monstrously good slamming into me. It ended in euphoric bliss for both of us.

We rested in each others arms, kissing and fondling each other for hours after that. Though I did put on some soft music when I went to the bathroom. He fixed the steaks while I made the baked potatoes and salad. He wouldn't let me dress either, he wanted to see what excited him so much. I just smiled knowing I had found the right man. The night ended in soft gentle love making.

****

Jill woke me up Sunday morning. Her newly pierced nipples looking a bit red. I thought she might need some help as I got out of bed. Rikki was fixing breakfast she explained as we went to the bathroom. Her true desire was my Master one more time. It had been months since she had a cock and wanted his again if I didn't mind. For the first I remembered my place, it wasn't my decision to make. I may be his Lover and now his Betrothed, but it was Masters decision to make. We would wake him with our tongues and let him decide I winked with a smile.