Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did just that. Master was confused at first before the sleepiness left him. He figured it out after looking at me with a nod to Jill. He left it up to me, like I knew he would. I held his cock as she climbed on in reverse. We kissed and I rotated her piercings as she rode up and down on Masters cock. I used my fingers gently on her clit to excite her even more. It didn't take her climax long to erupt, the contorted looks on her face saying she was highly satisfied. Her head laying on my shoulder as she panted.

I knew my Master, he was waiting on me and my talented mouth. That was no problem after I helped Jill off his cock and sent her on her way to help Rikki. Master and I joined them fifteen minutes later to a breakfast of banana pancakes topped in cinnamon sugar.

Rikki and Jill left a few hours later. Telling me to take good care of him and would see us next weekend at graduation. Master and I lazed around the rest of the afternoon listening to music. The place quiet for the first time in days. I knew he had to go to work tomorrow and he probably didn't want to go.

I thought it odd that Sarah had not showed up after work. Master told me that it was his idea, he wanted to spend the day with me alone. I snuggled in his loving arms and let his love wrap around me.