Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head in affirmation to her request. I was running a little late I noticed as I finished my coffee though nothing serious unless a delay occurred on the way.

"Don't forget your phones." I said as I kissed each good bye before leaving.

"We won't Sir." They said simultaneously after me.

I took my car this morning thinking I may need it for some reason like yesterday. I think it was a good idea I didn't show up. The girls had a wonderful time by themselves and got everything done that was asked. I don't think there is much to worry about either as Jenifer is used to a big city. Getting used to some place new is the hard part when you don't know anybody, where to go or how to get there. I think that was her biggest goal this week, she trusted someone she thought was trying to help her and look where it landed her. It may have had a silver lining but still...

I checked my email this morning. I had one from Jill telling me nothing new on where they were going to live as of yet. Chance and Rikki were sick however and didn't attend the meeting and she stayed home playing nurse. Not sure what was wrong, 24 hour bug maybe. They ate the same foods so it wasn't that. Chase had something important to discuss after yesterdays canceled meeting but wanted to wait until everybody is feeling better. Rikki hadn't called because she accidentally left her new phone at the hotel suite and Jill didn't have my number. Rikki is lost without her pink case around it and hadn't had time to buy a new one.

That is Rikki alright though I am sure it was meant as a joke. I did send a message back to Jill and Rikki about the phone business however and hoping everyone is feeling better. I am still debating about calling her number to see if Cliff would answer the phone. If she left it, the battery is probably dead by now. It was a company phone though, Cliff could keep it charged. Maybe he wants me to call? Nah, he could call me directly, I am sure Rikki would have transferred the number.

Other than that nothing exciting to report on from my desk. Out to talk to my gurus to make sure all their ducks were lined up with the live testing phase starting tomorrow. Not much was going on as everyone was double checking calibrations on equipment like I knew they would be.

I had a text message from Puppy near the end of my rounds. Appointment over. Boutique, cheap jeans I need, may I? I smiled and laughed at the same time and replied yes shaking my head. A minute later I got a Tnk u M back. I sent a I luv u back to her which I got an immediate reply of Ditto M. I loved the idea of the new phones already. Tinkle on the other hand seldom used a phone I don't think but probably needed one more than Puppy because of her job.

I sent a text to Tinkle while I was at it. Such a shower this AM. I got a reply of HnK Sir in response. It made me smile as well but I knew she was busy. Enough of bothering people who were somewhat busy I suppose. Back to work.

Kathy told me our next project is to find out why boards are failing in our best seller. We knew this one was coming our way. We also knew the problem didn't lie with us but needed to solve the issue. The problem was in product production and we weren't sure what the problem was exactly. Since it wasn't localized to a specific board we were actually thinking it was sabotage. Someone was mishandling making the boards is our initial thought, maybe on purpose. We needed to look the boards over first though. We had over three hundred to check so it wasn't going to be an over night discovery, more like weeks. Could boil down to a bad batch of diodes for all we knew though that scenario is not suppose to happen and should be restricted to one board.

So much for my morning. Pizza sounds like a good idea for lunch as I hadn't had any in over a week, so unlike me. I ask around if anyone wanted to join me. Mike and Kathy are on my heels as we head to the place across the street. The girls make fine cuisine but rarely anything simple, like hamburgers and hotdogs with french fries. Does cut out the expensive restaurants though with their exotic cooking. I can see not making steak, that should be done on a grill. Speaking of which, something to add to the shopping list, charcoal and lighter fluid and check my little grill on the balcony. My thoughts were interrupted by Kathy.

"Who is your plus two for the Party? Rikki and Jill coming to town?" Kathy asked.

"No, my fiance and her friend." I answered not knowing how to explain Sarah.

"Your engaged? When? Who?" Kathy sort of screamed in surprise.

"Yes, not long ago and her name is Jenifer." I said proudly. Mike just stared on not believing Kathy's reaction. Mike and Don were the ringleaders of the pool escapade though I wondered if Kathy had a hand in it trying to get me alone. Speaking of which, that might be a nice place to go Thursday, haven't been there since that night. I bet my favorite waitress is missing me as well.

"That was quick. Where did you meet her?" Kathy asked.

"Refs Station, right after I poured you into the taxi that night." I replied munching on a slice of pepperoni.

"Love at first sight? Not like you to jump into something like that." Kathy stated disappointed.

"In all reality I absolutely think so." I said not wanting to go into details.

"How long before you proposed? Must have been a short courtship." Kathy asked slyly.

"Hmm, right after Rikki told me not to let her get away and I agreed. About a week." I said laughing.

"Rikki approved? She hasn't approved of any woman you have dated." Kathy decried surprised.

"Yup." I said.

"She must really be special then." Kathy said downhearted.

"Right again." I said.

"Would you be my date Kathy?" Mike asked seeing his opportunity. Her eyes got real big when she looked up at him and smiled.

"I would love to be your date." Kathy squealed out. They just stared at each other for a few minutes then realized they weren't alone.

"Need a room you two?" I asked laughing my fool head off.

"I um...gee..gosh...maybe" Mike stuttered out for a loss of words. Her face turned ten shades of embarrassed red but never said a word like she was daydreaming. Think it was the first time the cat ever got her tongue. Kathy couldn't even finish her pizza after that and acted like the cat that ate the proverbial canary. I am not sure she thought he was telling the truth or not.

It was evident when we left to go back to work however. Mike made sure she knew he meant business with her. The kiss though short and sweet was rather intimate. They crossed the street arm in arm holding hands even, smiling. I was laughing on the inside and I had a plan before they realized they were acting foolish. Mike escorted Kathy to her desk but before they parted I told them to take the afternoon off. They looked at me, Kathy grabbed her purse and they ran out the door without a word of thanks even.

Lovebirds I thought. Mike had been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out for months I knew. They always flirted but were too shy with each other to act which didn't make sense, especially where Kathy was concerned. I always thought Kathy would act but I think she might have been lusting after me to see the real Mike. Mike was a couple years younger and been here for a little over two years now. He always got nervous around her and real shy where Kathy was concerned. I knew he had a thing for her and even asked me about her several times. Possibly a virgin even, if so he wouldn't be tomorrow I think. Well, they do call it hump day for a reason.

That meant I had to do her job as well for the afternoon though it wasn't that difficult. Answering phones wasn't hard but playing the shell answer girl wasn't as easy most of the time. Hopefully she wasn't working on something important for somebody else. All I needed to do was wait for all stations to report, I was still waiting on three, they always took their sweet time.

My phone sounded off with a text. At work Sir, apt done. I smiled at that little note. K baby. I replied. Truthfully, I didn't know how she got it all done. There wasn't much for her to pick up and most everything else was trash. If she hit things right and lucky, the change of address was simple if the postman came by while she was there and he had the cards to forward. Phone calls would take care of the rest. She may have let the security deposit go if it wasn't that much though normally steep. Of course the place was basically spotless but most places frowned on furniture being left behind. Never know sometimes how landlords will react. I think it depends if they like you or not most of the time anyway.

Time to go home, Yahoo! I ran out to the car as I couldn't wait to get home. I thought about calling her, but no, it might ruin her surprise. Would it be a repeat of Monday? That was doubtful, last night was modeling and such a fine job as it were. Sarah wouldn't be there this evening til late but had the weekend off. I need to come up with a simple plan for the weekend so we could go out for a burger and fries. Walk in the CP maybe, too simple? What if it rains? I had to think about an idea. A play, a concert, a museum, or a movie even. I thought about the bar earlier but that may not be the right move as Puppy didn't drink much. Did she like sports even?

I realized I didn't know much about her likes and dislikes all that well. What I do know, she may never have experienced all that much other than her lifestyle. That means anything would be exciting to her. I had Sarah to consider as well. Here again, she had been cash strapped and probably never experienced all that much either. The entire gamut is available for use I believe, I could go as simple as I wanted and they would be happy. Hell, going to a flea market might make them happy whether we bought any fleas or not.

I did need to worry a little about money. The last three weeks hadn't been what one would call cheap. I hadn't really done much the previous three months, well truthfully since Christmas. It isn't much of a worry as I had plenty but it does add up after awhile. The girls are simplistically frugal and I am not far behind in that concept. That is why Puppy mentioned only going out on the weekends occasionally and being cheap in her ways.

I opened the door and expected Puppy, I wasn't disappointed. No leash and collar but dressed like normal this time which is surprising. Maybe she wanted the training to sink in or to make sure things changed daily so it didn't get boring. It didn't matter as I grabbed her and gave her a loving kiss that led to more and more. I literally picked her up and carried her to the the table where our evening meal is ready to be eaten.

"Sit, eat and speak freely the entire night" I ordered as I was thinking a normal night away from our lifestyle for a change. Baked chicken breasts, corn and biscuits.

"How was the therapist appointment?" I asked.

"Disappointing, he tried to get me to add voice inflections and tones. It didn't go well, he said it would probably happen on its own without me realizing it. Basically he set the seed and explained how it happened but would come in time. Sort of like singing certain octave notes or trying to mimic other people." Puppy explained.

"The new phone is handy isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, I was afraid to use it too much for fear of interrupting you. Sarah and I had a little fun with texts earlier as she wasn't busy." Puppy said.

"Did you find the jeans you needed?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, Plain, simple and at the right price." Puppy smiled.

"Did you know what Sarah was up to this morning?" I asked.

"No Sir, I thought she wanted what she couldn't have yesterday." Puppy replied confused as I had to explain her actions this morning.

"She is even kinkier than we thought maybe. Watersport never occurred to me either though it might have been something she has seen or read and wanted to experiment." Puppy said thoughtfully.

Watersport is a term I hadn't exactly crossed paths with even in my searches after it was explained though mentioned sometimes. Puppy had to explain though I thought some of it rather disgusting as I thought it might deal with hot tubs and pools to some extent, stupid me.

She also explained the difference between squirting and bladder control loss in women. It is possible Sarah could do both of those. Puppy sometimes squirted when super turned on she told me. Most women do and don't realize it most of the time. Some women get so aroused they actually lose control of their bladder and actually piss, highly erotic and satisfying to them.

"Maybe you should investigate this further. I don't want a bullet mishap in the middle of a restaurant." I said laughing.

"The truth might come out better from me at that." Puppy said noticing my reluctance on the matter.

I suddenly realized Puppy was teaching once again. Making sure I could still handle normalcy after the onslaught of training the last two days and put both to use. She didn't address me as Master and only Sir one time so far is how I caught on. It may be an exercise to tone things down and find a middle ground without Sarah being present as well. As a whole, there are times we would need to go from one extreme to the other at a moments notice. I had put it all together, my adequate and inadequate actions over the weekend with lack of follow thru. She was teaching me how to handle it properly, directly, indirectly and slowly, allowing me to judge for myself. Something you can't learn by watching or reading, only practical exercise.

"Ready for desert?" Puppy asked.

"Yes, quite." I answered.

"Sorry, it is the same as last night but needs to be eaten before it goes bad." Puppy stated leaving to fetch the deserts. Didn't matter to me as I loved it.

Puppy returned but I took my desert from her hurt wing with one hand and held her fingers with the other. The exercises must be working as her control was getting better. I kissed her fingers tenderly which drew a smile from her. I nodded for her to sit while I held her fingers. She set her desert down and watched me lovingly as she moved to her place with her arm being extended and sat down with no problem.

"Thank you Lover." I said beaming with pride.

"Your welcome Master" Puppy replied in understanding I hope.

"Did you set aside dinner for Sarah as well?" I asked.

"That is what some of the texts were about. She doesn't want to eat that late at night. I put it in the fridge for her, lunch tomorrow." Puppy replied.

"I understand." I said after thinking it over. Before 7 PM or so but not after I assumed or figured out as assuming gets me into trouble.

I helped with the dishes after we were done eating. That didn't seem to surprise Puppy the least bit. I think she was expecting what I was doing, the whole evening so far. I may have been going on intuition of what she wanted me to understand. The next part of the evening is needed at some point soon and tonight would be a good time. I would need to include Sarah in what was about to happen also.

"Jen, I need you to change into flats while I get a little more comfortable." I said while making it sound more indirect, I hope.

"We going somewhere?" She asked surprised.

"No, you will see." I said not giving my idea away.

We walked to the bedroom, I changed while Puppy changed shoes watching me. I knew she was wondering what I was up to but didn't say anything. I wasn't great nor terrible at what is about to happen but will be expected of us. I just had to make it look like we knew what we were doing more than anything. I had to make sure she could do it with her cast also. When we returned I pushed the dining room table against the wall to give us more room then selected classical music on the TV.

Jen started laughing at this point putting her hand over her mouth like it was embarrassing.

"I don't know if you can dance or not but we need to look somewhat comfortable on the dance floor next week. We don't have to dance to rock and that would be understandable with your arm as I don't care for it much. You and Sarah can do the rock thing if you like. I do know how to two step if you like country as well." I said laughing.

"I have had to dance before like you mean but more like hold me and don't step on toes. Line dancing is about as adventuresome as I ever got and then I was wrong part of the time." Puppy laughed and giggled.

"I like the waltz and tango best but will keep it very basic and simple to start and forgo the tango this time because of your ribs and arm." I said making her comfortable to start.

After an hour or so she got the four basic steps down pat and could follow along with me very well. I did work on a little technique and posture as well until she got a little twinge from her ribs being bent too far. I decided that was enough at that point. She said it was a good little workout though we didn't work up a sweat. We did a lot of kissing between music breaks, nuzzling and squeezes to our mutual delight. I told her we would need to work in high heels later. Most of the problems were with her wounded arm of course and how to compensate. Didn't need for her to hurt me, herself or innocent bystanders. Sarah would be easier to teach for sure. I told her the white dress would be the perfect outfit to wear, not too short or long and decently covered.

Sarah came home a bit frazzled to say the least. Her ex came by and made a scene after she told him to get lost and didn't want to ever see him again. She said it was a good thing she was out of the apartment, he is probably waiting for her there and laughed. She said he didn't believe her that she was already married though the rest of the staff helped out in the ruse. She was flashing a nice rock on her finger to help as well. It wasn't real but no one would ever be the wiser unless they looked hard.

Puppy had already alerted Erica to the ruse as well and she agreed to help just in case. She didn't think anything would come of it as he isn't the brightest bulb in a neon sign. He would quickly discover that she had moved and if he followed her here that would put an end to things. He would think it the truth and slink off and never bother her again. Maybe a good plan, I wasn't sure. I wondered why I wasn't informed though but let it slide.

I did like the concept and I think Sarah is hinting at the truth in her mind and what all of us had already discussed and agreed to. Basically, I had two submissive wives though I only had to treat one as my actual wife and came first. Puppy had a husband and wife at the same time and they knew where to draw the line. Sure there would be problems, all couples did regardless of the lifestyle they led. This could be compounded with interest at times I knew. One would have to take sides most generally and they worked well together as a team. I knew I had to be careful sometimes making sure of the big picture before deciding occasionally. I am sure they knew that as well. Just like the phones, I told Puppy to get the information, she waited and they did it together, all the shopping that day not just the groceries. Puppy may have played scout on the clothes, but the decision was made between the two of them and were chosen for my benefit as well, I am sure. I realized Puppy had chosen her training days carefully and wisely to benefit all three of us, not just me.

I did ask Sarah about her dancing abilities. All she ever had any training about was a jazz class for exercise in college. They had show routines and such but was a long time ago. It would be easier to teach her to some degree. We would need to look at her wardrobe for proper wear as she didn't wear dresses and only had the one. It was nice but unsuitable, another shopping trip for the weekend as there was no hurry.