Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little squeamish about the last part I was going to delve into. I am not sure I wanted to broach the subject head on as of yet. It just plainly needed to be out in the open however and I had given it quite a bit of thought. I had inquired about her financial status earlier and knew she had nothing of real value but debt free. I didn't want to take her hard earned money away from her either. I decided I wanted to play it as a financial consultant that oversees every last penny for her. I knew how to do that as I had experience with Rikki. We just needed to agree how to handle that aspect and her goals financially. She was more than willing to help me out when needed if it involved her directly, like the dress for the party. I was supporting her for the most part, she knew the condo wasn't cheap to live in even though I owned it. We decided her two accounts would remain the same but I would have access as well. I would also have her open an IRA account to fund for her future. They had a 401K at work but she had needed most of her money, open season wasn't for several months. Sarah was actually happy with the end result as that was her biggest worry.

The last item for the night was her car. It may give her some independence the way she put it, it was on its last legs however and not worth fixing in her mind. It was well past its prime and not all that well cared for either. She didn't want another one at this time. This was something I hadn't thought about. I didn't drive all that much but a necessity at times. I thought we should be able to get by with mine alone. I knew Jenifer could drive as well but I didn't want her driving til she was completely healed, plus she would need a new license. I didn't want that to happen until after we were married, being logical. I determined I had two months to think about how to handle this new situation when her car insurance ran out. Timing was just about right which is a good thing to handle all at once.

Here I go again, my head spinning and time for bed. All of a sudden nothing is as simple as it seems. I think this is why the ex and I didn't have a good relationship, lack of communication and support. We were two different entities living together for one thing and that wasn't exactly ideal. No wonder we were pulled apart, we couldn't satisfy one another at any level. Now I had two and everything is actually running much smoother.

I may be at wits end understanding sometimes but Puppy was there to teach and guide. Her goal of course is to make me a loving and caring Master with a strictness to make them behave. I was absolute in their minds and they would follow my every order and desire without hesitation unless condemnation.

We were all tired except Puppy maybe and I think she understood as she didn't push anything when we went to bed wrapped in each other arms.