Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Mike in, after changing my mind, and had him open his present about twenty minutes before it was time to leave. I told him not to play with it until I said he could and find some way of concealing it. Then play with it at the party secretly after I told him he could, watch Kathy and not go overboard. He was puzzled at the remote but said okay. Poor boy didn't have a clue, this could be fun or a total disaster.

Kathy had arranged the reservation of course and we had an entire section in the back devoted to us of course as per usual. Farrah was asked to be one of our waitresses but that means little most of the time. If it is her off day however, she would be there with bells on. Simply put, she would make a lot of money for two or three hours of work and worth her time.

I left a few minutes early so I could meet Puppy in the lobby, she was there waiting for me. She did decide to dress comfortable, tank and flats. I decided to hail a convenient taxi and ride the five blocks away instead of walk. I gave her the other part of the present and told her to steer Kathy to the restroom and make sure she put them on first thing. I had changed my mind on sequence because Kathy might back out of my plan.

Farrah was waiting on us of course, came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Farrah knew us well and two other waitresses were already loading the tables with food. Wings, chicken strips, miniature burgers, onion rings, several different types of fries and cheese sticks. More or less a help yourself smorgasbord. Farrah got my drink order quickly and off she went, not wanting to chat.

Kathy and Mike finally showed up with a few of the others. The rest would be along shortly I knew. It hit me like a ton of bricks suddenly, did I make a mistake? It would be my luck that I had since Kathy was in jeans, it was Friday though. Normally she changed into her play skirt for these kind of parties.

Puppy hauled Kathy off to the restroom as planned. She would know what to do and keep me out of trouble for the most part. If anybody could talk Kathy into it, Puppy could. It took a while but they finally made their way to the table. Puppy had a wide grin on her face so I knew she had succeeded. Kathy gave me her dirty look, one I expected, and laughed at her.

I whispered to Mike that he could play with the remote but be careful. I let everybody eat before getting up to mingle with Puppy on my arm. At least she had met everyone before except Mark's partner. Farrah was last as that is the way the sequence happened and I didn't get a chance to introduce her before.

"Jenifer, this is Farrah. My favorite waitress. Jenifer is my fiancee." I made the introduction.

"Glad to meet you Jenifer. I suppose I am going to lose my wintertime boyfriend as well now." Farrah stated glibly.

"Doubtful. I know how to share. Don't I Sir?" Puppy sang out.

"Absolutely Love." I replied.

The look on her face was priceless with the suddenly big eyes and jaw hanging. She finally shook her head and figured we were pulling her leg.

"How long have you known each other?" Farrah asked.

"Two months now, though it feels longer." I answered.

"Explains why you haven't been in much." Farrah stated.

"Actually, I have been rather busy lately with work and a couple trips to Boston." I stated.

"Well, I better get back to work." Farrah said trotting off after more drinks.

"How are you Wench?" I whispered in Kathy's ear as we walked to our seats once again.

"Feels wonderful but I think my jeans are soaked, damn you." She whispered back with a gasp.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I asked chuckling.

"You know damn well what I am talking about and you better turn it off." Kathy cringed quietly.

"I am innocent of most charges in this case." I said with a laugh.

"Mike, please turn it off before I make a puddle." Kathy leaned over on his shoulder and begged quietly after realizing the truth.

Mike must have gotten it turned off finally. He later told me he couldn't find the off button. I had to laugh about that. Kathy and Puppy trouped off to the restroom trying to hide her inconvenience shall we say. It really wasn't noticeable to be quite honest from my perspective as the jeans were dark enough and the place wasn't all that well lit. I was more surprised she asked him to turn it back on when she returned.

The cake came and the waitresses sang Happy Birthday, the cake cut and distributed. We don't go whole hog on presents, I don't think Mike will have an excuse to borrow a screwdriver ever again though. He got seven and Kathy got him a little tool box to hold them all. We were all joking about tight screws in Kathy's box. Kathy took it all in stride with her retorts that he keeps his best screwdriver in his pants.

Farrah started bringing the checks to everyone about thirty minutes later. Mine is always last to make up any differences, it is our standing arrangement. I, of course, covered Mike and Kathy as well. No doggy bags this time around as the plates had been emptied except for a few stray fries and onion rings. The cake went with Mike as there were only a couple pieces left. It was already after seven and everyone had some place to be for once except for us. I am pretty sure Mike and Kathy had plans as they were heatedly kissing.

I asked Puppy if Kathy changed her vibe and panties out. She told me no, that Kathy loved it better than her pearls and kept them on. I had hoped that was the case.

"One hundred and forty with tip included kind Sir" Farrah stated sitting on my lap.

"Two hundred take care of things very well then won't it." I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips and sliding my hand up her leg under her short skirt. I just tickled her leg and inner thigh even though she spread her legs for me.

"Absolutely my wintertime boyfriend. You sure your woman won't mind?" Farrah inquired.

"Sit on her lap and find out for yourself if you don't believe me." I said with a wink.

Farrah did just that while I fished out the two one hundred dollar bills. I don't know what they whispered back and forth to one another but both were smiling and looking at me when they were done. Puppy took a little liberty as well and Farrah didn't seem to mind. Farrah took the money, kissed us both and left.

"I think the two of you need a room." I laughed out, tapping Mike on the shoulder.

"Uh, um, yeah. You ready Wench?" Mike asked Kathy.

"I was ready an hour ago, Sir." Kathy gasped.

Puppy kept sneaking peaks at the ally and held my arm tightly while we waited for a taxi. I knew it had to be hard for her and she had kept unusually quiet most of the evening. She only knew Mike and Kathy well enough to hold a lasting conversation.

"Still difficult for you Puppy?" I asked as the taxi sped away.

"Yes Sir, very much so. The party was great though, nice place." Puppy replied.

"I think Kathy loved the party more than anyone." I said laughing.

"Her little problem is why she needed the bathroom." Puppy snickered.

"I forgot about that. Maybe I should have got the little plug to go with it." I said thoughtfully.

"She put on a little show in the restroom inadvertently. She got off again while she pissed, just like Sarah. I even had to wash her panties out before she put them back on, quite the creamy mess." Puppy informed me quietly laughing.

"You two were gone a long time, must be just an overview." I said laughing.

"It took a while to get her back on her feet and presentable again. The hand dryer helped quite a bit." Puppy replied with a grin.

"She didn't get sick this time?" I asked as I didn't pay attention to how much she drank.

"She didn't drink much as far as I know, no one did which surprised me." Puppy stated.

"End of the month in that regard. I had thought about inviting them over again but figured she might have other plans for Mike. They would have asked I do believe." I said.

"She had a special outfit planned. I hope the charge died before they got home." Puppy laughed.

I laughed with her in that regard. The way they were acting it is possible they may not make it far past the front door before fucking like bunnies anyway or maybe in the taxi even.

A few minutes later we made our way into the condo. I pulled Puppy in for a long awaited and sought after kiss, several to be truthful. I had kept her close but gave her space at the same time the entire evening. I remembered how I felt when Rikki took me past the crash site, it isn't a pleasant feeling and hers is worse I thought.

I decided coffee was a good idea once we broke from our kissing interlude. Puppy and I went to the kitchen and made a pot, I held her in my arms while it brewed. I think she is happy just being snuggled in my arms safe and sound. We made our cups and sat at the table.

"Over your fears?" I asked.

"For the most part. I think I can handle it now. I see why you like the place, they treat you like a king. You big tease, that is what Farrah calls you anyway." Puppy smiled.

"She just likes the tips from us is all, especially me." I said with a laugh.

"It is something I have been trying to teach you in a way. The tips may have been the start but I doubt she lets anyone else tease her like that. She is drawn to you like a moth to a flame and trusts you, just like Kathy and maybe Toni as well. Call it a fantasy that is playing out for real. It can go on and on and be harmless fun with nothing ever happening. However, there is a breaking point where desire overwhelms. It could turn into a one night stand to fulfill the fantasy or a constant desire. Some regret allowing it to happen afterward, especially if they are married." Puppy explained.

"You think Farrah would break?" I asked astonished.

"Absolutely and probably a constant affair without regrets as well." Puppy analyzed.

"She is married, wouldn't that cause problems?" I asked.

"Depends. Most people get married for the wrong reasons to begin with. Call it a sexual emotional attachment they think is love and marriage is the instilled idea. Everything may be great for a short time then it slowly gets pulled apart because sex is all they had in the first place. One or both may start looking for fulfillment elsewhere again. Either way it ends in divorce." Puppy described.

"So you think she is in an unstable relationship?" I queried.

"No, very stable I would say. They know how to share, sort of like us because they are swingers." Puppy winked.

"I thought swingers only played in groups together?" I asked though the concept had never crossed my mind with Farrah.

"Normally, but not always. If you think about, we are swingers as well." Puppy replied.

I had never really thought about that. She was right, both concepts merged. It got me to thinking, how many more of the different lifestyle relationships actually merged and mingled? Was there really a true straitlaced relationship? I guess straitlaced had to be defined.

I used Mike and Kathy in my thinking. They want me to teach them a few things as a diversion. Yeah, we will probably have sex during that time. They get married and do the suburban thing with kids. They may never have sex with anybody else again. However, every now and then they use their little diversion to break the monotony of life. Is that a true straitlaced relationship? It all boils down to perception of others I determined.

"What do you think about Mike and Kathy then?" I asked wondering what she thought.

"I think they are a good match as long as they take it slow and make sure of themselves." Puppy replied.

"Not what I meant but I agree with you on that account." I said laughing.

"Oh! I am not completely sure. She completely loves the teasing aspect and likes being treated a little rough. Around us they can let their hair down to show off so to speak or give that impression. I think we would be as far as they would ever venture however. Mike would make a loving and gentle Master if you keep teaching them and Kathy would follow suit easily enough." Puppy further stated.

"You think they would like that?" I asked.

"I think so. They might have a few hang ups at first but they trust us as well, especially you. Tonight proved that but you would need to push their boundaries slowly." Puppy stated teaching me once again and remembering the last episode.

I agreed with that assumption easily enough. I would really need to pay attention also.

"I am a little worried about Sarah. She has fallen deeply in love with me I think. I was afraid of that happening from the start you know." I said a little disconsolately.

"Here again is your misconception to a point. She is in love with you, more importantly us. She has pushed our boundaries to the point of what she likes as well. She is learning more about herself every day. I think she will end up a switch with an equal switch woman at her side with a small stable of adoring male slaves." Puppy stated and laughing from experience.

"How can you make that assumption?" I asked.

"Do you think she lost all the wrestling matches with her roommate? I have a feeling they were more equal than she let on. If she meets the right woman and they hit it off, she will follow her heart. It will tough for her to realize that of course." Puppy explained.

"It could happen at any time then?" I asked shocked.

"Yup, so there is no need to worry." Puppy replied.

"After all the reading and everything you have taught me, am I still that blind?" I asked still feeling inadequate.

"No my love, just inexperienced but learning fast." Puppy said smartly.

"How do the young ones learn then?" I asked mystified.

"The same as you, the hard way most generally. Many fail until they fall into the right situation to truly learn. Just as many fail, get frustrated and give up. The same can be said of women as well though they have more going for them. Girls tend to gravitate to the older experienced Master or Mistress for a short time usually. Most generally an experienced Master or Mistress will set the younger ones up with a trained young novice." Puppy replied.

"For the most part I understand what you are saying. Why would you train a slave then give them up so quickly?" I asked scratching my head.

"Pretty obvious my blind lover. The experienced Master loves the challenge of breaking and remolding a young slave. I am not sure you could keep up with a horny eighteen to twenty year old for very long. You do very well to pace yourself with us." Puppy said laughing at me.

"Point taken." I said laughing with her.

"I know I have been hesitant about Patrice and Teddy. Am I wrong?" I asked.

"You love Patrice like a sister I have figured out. I can see why you worry and want the best for her. You worry about his job and being in the line of fire more than anything and always have. I imagine Patrice has thought that through as well. Think of what happened to me, it is no different for anybody. They love each other, be happy for them." Puppy replied.

"I guess you are right." I said feeling a bit remorseful about what I told her the last time.

"Anything else my loving blind Master?" Puppy sang out happily.

"Actually yes my very knowledgeable betrothed beauty. I know I left it up to you to decide. Have you decided on a date yet?" I asked with a bemusing smile.

"You know I don't need a piece of paper to know who my owner is. I also know it is a must for other purposes unfortunately where I am concerned to put your mind at ease. Mine as well after much deliberation." Puppy replied.

"Yeah and?" I retorted.

"I had thought about several ideas but none seem to work out. How about the two of us do the quick civil ceremony with Sarah then have Kathy set up a small reception afterward." Puppy replied.

"That works for me. When?" I asked.

"September fifth." Puppy squealed.

"Your Birthday! That would make a nice unforgettable present for you and one I could easily remember." I said laughing.

"Your sister will want to be at the ceremony I imagine." Puppy stated.

"A little planning will help. I don't know of a way to surprise them like they did us off the top of my head." I laughed out.

"They wouldn't come down for a surprise birthday party for me?" Puppy asked.

"That might work. We will figure something out." I answered getting up from my chair.

I wanted my beautiful smiling slave in my arms. She gladly got up and jumped into them and we began kissing. Sarah came in at that time.

"Now that would make a beautiful picture." Sarah beamed.

"Well, Puppy finally set a date." I said smiling back at her.

"Wonderful! When?" Sarah asked jumping up and down.

"September fifth." I said as she came over and got in on the hugging and kissing.

Later as we went to bed you would think I would have been the horniest and happiest man in the world. I don't know if it was the days events or what. I was very happy and satisfied with myself but not horny, more like exhausted. Puppy snuggled in my arms and everything just seemed so right.

It was the first heartfelt talk we had had in a long time, though she was in teaching mode. I knew she was making friends as well, the girls at the bakery, the guys at the butcher shop, the girls at the salon. Her Monday morning routine had become quite the stir then it became twice a week. She would stop in just to get her nails repainted if nothing else usually with Sarah.

I knew she and Erica were getting closer as well, Erica needed a confidant that understood. They would have coffee in the mornings or talk when she went to get the mail. She had met Master Cale once in the lobby. She said he was an imposing man, very polite and demanding at the same time. What she could gather from Erica, he was a hardcore Master but knew the limits of his slave. They had been working on scheduling a date we could get together, he worked fourteen hour days that made it nearly impossible. Weekends were tough as well, he always made that time for Erica and himself. Wall Street people were always on the go and had little time it seemed.

It was easy to tell he made a big impact on Erica for the better. She was impeccably beautiful all the time for her. A new self confidence that made her more outgoing which you would expect. I think she was happy on the inside and it showed through more than anything.

Sarah was being pulled apart at the seams at work as well. Getting ready for the mid season audit, training three people and covering vacations as well. She was actually thankful for any playtime she received. I blame most of it on Mr Sleaze Ball if you ask me who kept making himself scarce.

We had been on the go quite a bit as well. Rarely did we go out to eat except on weekends and usually something simple we all enjoy. I had even joined a gym to exercise during lunch, the fitting of the tux scared me a little.

Rikki, Jill, Chance and Chase were doing well also. Though the emails and calls had dwindled quite a bit. They were busy and I expected as much but they made sure I got an update every now and then.

Work is even better and more enjoyable. Kathy and Mike weren't the only problems I had to deal with in the department, though they were more of a personal nature to me. Connie put it this way, I had become friendlier, more open minded, more understanding, more involved, helpful and demanding at the same time.

Connie had a teenage daughter that had suddenly turned rebellious. She had gotten into some minor trouble with her friends. She wasn't suppose to be there in the first place. I had her bring her daughter to work one day, the day we exercised a plan for accident preparedness and response with Connie being the victim. It got the point across rather rapidly and a complete turnaround after the smoke had cleared. Of course, both met in the middle after a long chat with both of them.