Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the first thing a woman does to her man is try to change him. I don't think Puppy tried to change me other than for her own desires. Everything else just happened to be a side effect. I am still the same me, a much better version of me.

Puppy must have had a tiring day as well as she was asleep in my arms already. She may have fretted all day about being near the scene of the crime again. That can be mentally exhausting and wear anyone out. I closed my eyes and joined her.

I awoke slowly to exquisite pleasure Saturday morning. I thought it was Puppy at first but she is still on my arm, though sprawled out gently teasing herself. Sarah is masterfully sucking my cock slowly. She would slowly engulf my entire erection then slowly tease back to the tip. Use her jacking hand, lick and swirl with her tongue, bob quickly for a few strokes then start all over.

"You are finally awake Sir." Tinkle said smiling at me impishly.

"Pleasantly so, I might add." I said yawning.

"This slave is desperate for your wonderful cock inside her. Can I please?" Tinkle begged.

"Since you begged so nicely, be my guest." I laughed.

It hit me then, Puppy was right about my means of uncanny praise and I never realized it.

Sarah climbed on and encased her very wet velvety cunt around my cock. I noticed immediately she had rings in her nipples. There she went again, doing something without permission. Tinkle was bouncing up and down on my cock, her new rings and tits were bouncing, just like Puppy. I would have been upset and had her quit if it didn't feel so awesome.

"Sir, look closely, they are not real." Puppy said.

Puppy had already known. I looked carefully, they were actually clamps that looked real and she had them rather tightly affixed. I reached up and pulled one to see how tightly it was clamped and accidentally pulled it off. Tinkle jammed down on my cock, screamed and grabbed her tit with her hand. I was close and erupted as her throbbing cunt muscles seized my cock in her own passion.

"Oh fuck that was intense." Sarah giggled suddenly.

I pulled the other one off just for emphasis. She made the same reaction and it felt like she got off again. Either that or we have one very wet bed. Puppy was laughing as well.

"Sorry Sir, my fault. Sarah couldn't get hold of you yesterday as she wanted to know if her nipples could be pierced now. They can by the way, I already told her that but she wanted an experts opinion. I thought it wise that she knew all the ins and outs first. She saw those and wanted to see what it felt like. I warned her it wasn't the same." Puppy said with a grin.

"I think I will stick with these. That was awesome." Tinkle stated dismounting.

"Just remember, you can't wear them for long, an hour at most." Puppy warned.

Puppy went to work on cleanup duty. I let her for a minute or so before stopping her. I really needed to go to the bathroom. I really wanted Puppy as well and started teasing her in the shower. She stopped me saying she had another plan for today if I didn't mind. I always liked her plans so I behaved.

Sarah was cleaned up and had breakfast ready when we arrived. She had to be at work in an hour but would be home early for a change. Plus, she had an after work party to attend this evening. They had gotten a superior rating on the audit review and she was so happy. I figured it was a girls night out and she needed something like that to blow off steam for her own well being.

Puppy was being slow putting her makeup on and came late to breakfast. She went the extra mile in her makeup, had her five inch black heels on and her fluffy robe. I knew she was up to something alright and probably waiting for Sarah to leave.

"No point in getting dressed further." she winked.

We didn't have any plans for the day for a change and probably why Puppy chose today for something big I assumed. I usually let them decide many times just to break the monotony and do things they liked as well. I didn't think Puppy would choose a teaching method either but she can be full of surprises.

We cleared and cleaned the breakfast dishes making ourselves another cup of coffee and brewing another pot for later. Sarah had just left for work a few minutes earlier. Puppy left and returned with cuffs, rope, gag, yoga mat and the flogger after a few minutes.

"Sir, I think I know how we can circumvent my arm. We can put this cuff around my upper arm, I tested it yesterday and the only one that will work. We can make a loop for me to hold on to or I can curl my arm around the rope to help hold it up. On the final adjustment I will make sure it is not too tight and leave some wiggle room." Puppy explained.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes Sir. I wanted to be in Sarah's place so bad I ached." Puppy stated.

I got the small step ladder out and took my time. Making the final adjustments three times before both of us were satisfied. Puppy said we couldn't be very long as it might cut circulation but didn't think the cuff was tight enough to worry about that and actually felt fine. Puppy was happier curling her arm around the rope than the loop.

I was standing back admiring my work and watching Puppy test the ropes. She is so beautiful was all I could think about. She had even put the placards back in, she hadn't worn those for a month I thought. They made me think how far we had actually come since the first few days of our life together and how happy I was. The inevitable spoiler, the guest buzzer went off.

"Bullshit!" I muttered loudly.