All Comments on 'Finding Friends In The Booth Ch. 02'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I would have loved to be there with you very hot

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Reading this story makes me wish I had had more experiences than just Cock Sucking, I was Fucked once then I was 25, he was an African American that I got talking to in a restaurant that he managed in Bristol, UK.

Fortunately he was not hung like a horse, in fact his Black Cock was like a negative of my 6" white one, I say fortunately as although I ultimately enjoyed the experience it took ages for him to fully penetrate me and it hurt, still I regret it only happened the once and when I Fucked him the next morning it was and still is one of the best Fucks I ever had in my life, 40 years on I still Wank over the memory and always regret not taking him up on his invite for more of the same the following night.

A good story that evokes personal memories, keep up the good work and thanks for posting.

PXx

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 2 years ago

What an education!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.