Finding Fulfillment At Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we can if you like."

"I would like that."

"Okay, from now on I won't call you son. I will call you just Geri."

"That's right. But you will also address me as your Mistress," I giggle as I tug his leash. "Right my slave?"

"That's right, Mistress. Your slave remembers who I am."

"Good boy." I giggle and take some more wine. "You like being dominated, is that right Daddy?"

"Yes Mistress. I like it." I notice that Daddy's speech is a bit slurred and that Daddy's erect penis twitches as he answers. "Can your slave have some of his wine? I'm thirsty.

"Yes, slave is a good boy, "I giggle again. I've never been drunk, but I think this is what it must feel like. "I'm a bit tipsy," I giggle. "You may indulge. Now show me what clothes I should wear for this dress up game." I lead the way to the master bedroom, or should I call it the Mistress bedroom? I walk all sexy, with a provocative swing to my wide hips. I think that turns Daddy on. I'm so glad he likes my girly body. This is so wonderful.

When we get to the bedroom, Daddy goes over and looks amongst all the shoes and boots.

"Mistress looks very sexy naked and just wearing those platform shoes, but for this Master-slave game she should have a different look, a more in charge look. Boots are the thing."

Daddy's face is flushed, I'm thinking he is tipsy from all the wine as well. He holds up different pairs of boots and then he selects a black leather thigh high set, with four inch heels.

"That's it!" I can't stop giggling." Bring them hear and put them on me, slave."

Daddy brings them over and gets on his hands and knees. He picks up my foot and kisses it as he reverently takes off my shoe and then holds out the unzipped boot for me to slip inside it. Daddy helps me get the other boot on and then zips them both up. The top of the boots reach way up my thighs, their two hands breadth below my dangling balls. I stand up in the boots. They have a two inch platform at the bottom and a thick solid four inch high heel. The leather feels all exciting and sensuous against my flesh. I feel on display, extremely provocative, very powerful, and sexual, all at the same time.

Daddy presents some long black leather gloves to put on my hands and I slip my fingers and arms into them. They reach up my fore arm and now my limbs are almost covered in this sensuous leather emphasizing how exposed and naked the central part of my body is, displaying my bare breasts, genitals, and ass.

Daddy has a leather cropped corset for me to wear now. He helps get it on me. The leather wraps around my breasts and back as he laces it up in back, nice and tight. I have to use my hands to bring my breasts to sit properly in the corset. I look down at them and I have a very impressive cleavage. Now only my bare tummy, genitals and ass is still exposed.

Daddy glances as the clock. "Mistress we need to finish up our delivery boy will be arriving shortly.

"Excellent. I need to get one thing..." I stride over to the open toy chest and find what I seek, a carefully crafted butt plug, one of those whose shape was cast from Daddy's own erect flesh. "I want to have this inside me."

"As you wish," Daddy says with a pronounced slur and then a bit of a smirk. "Which will suit my Mistresses needs?" Daddy holds up in one hand a black leather pair of skimpy shorts and the other a black leather thong.

"I feel naughty and want to show off, let's go with the idea that less is more and give me the thong." I begin to suck on my silicon penis while I fish out the bottle of lotion from the toy chest.

Daddy holds the thong open and asks me to step into it. I carefully stand and set my boots through the openings while Daddy pulls the thong up over my boots as high as my calves.

"Now, wait..." I turn around so that my butt faces Daddy. Then I take the butt plug, coat it with the lotion, and bring it around to my butt. I part my butt cheeks and settle the cock head against my asshole. I then push it firmly inwards and the cock head slips into my ass. It is so much bigger than that little one I had in me earlier and it is modeled on Daddy's. I imagine it is Daddy's cock that is going in my ass and it makes me shiver with excitement. I push it in some more, feeling the solid mass of Daddy's silicon cock fill my ass. "There, that's better. I will hold it in place while you finish getting my thong on me."

Daddy brings the leather thong up my boot covered legs, passing the tops of my boots. "May your slave finish putting your thong on you?"

"Only if you say pretty please and kiss my butt," I giggle once more and notice how hot and erect my tiny penis is. I am really liking all of this attention.

"I will gladly kiss your..." Daddy kisses my butt. "very pretty butt," He kisses my ass cheek again, "Mistress has such a sexy butt," he kisses me again and again. "I love kissing your butt." He begins to lick my butt.

"Good boy...good little slave..."I giggle as I close my eyes and enjoy his lips kissing and licking my bare ass. " Now, bring the thong up, I am getting tired of holding my butt plug."

"Of course! Of Course! Your slave is so sorry." Daddy mutters in his slurred speech.

Jack:

I bring the thong's fabric up over Geri's ass and he lets go of the plug as I capture it with the thong's strap. I secure the plug and the thong in back so it snuggly sits between Geri's ass cheeks. Then I take his warm yet hard little penis and balls, and fold them into the leather of the thong as I pull it up in front. "There. You are fully clothed my Mistress."

"Ta Da!" Geri says as he prances about showing off his sexy outfit and admires himself in the closet mirrors. "Do I really look good!"

"Yes Mistress." My cock agrees as it aches to be inside of his soft full and round ass.

"As good as Mommy?"

"Oh yes." Geri is so perfect he has the look of a nubile and luscious girl and the added delight of that little penis of his. I am so drunk I can't think straight. My cock is thinking for me. I feel lust and debauched thoughts. I can't help myself. I want to get a taste of his cock.

"We have a bit more time before the delivery boy arrives, show me how much you like looking at your Mistress by playing with your penis. You can use the lotion while you play."

"Oh thank you Mistress," I need something to distract me; I so much want to have my mouth on my son's cock. Is that right? I want it so badly. I squirt a thick mass of white cream into my hand and then smear it all over the length of my erect shaft. "You are most kind."

"Now, you can't...ahhh...what was that word...?"

"Cum?" I say to finish his thought.

"Yes, you can't cum at this time. If you do you will be a naughty slave and you will be beaten!" I giggle.

I slowly strokes my hard on as I plead with slurred voice I can't help myself my wicked thoughts just blurt out, like I want shooting cum. "Oh...maybe I should be bad, will you promise to spank me? When the delivery boy is bad, that means he wants to be spanked and forced to jack off rather than get his reward."

"Another time for spankings...now just stroke for me, and tell me about this reward or tip the delivery boys get."

"Oh all right." I slowly and deliberately slide my greased fingers up and down the length of my hot solid aching cock. I so hope the delivery boy is good..."Well, your Mother and Martha, I called them the Shadow Sisters and they..."

"Explain?"

"The Shadow Sisters, because 'they knew what evil was in the hearts of men' and they knew how to control men with just their voice. They could manipulate me with ease, getting me to do and lust after all kinds of kinky things. We kept this all from you, of course. That was how they got the delivery boys to obey them." A wicked thought or is it a need swells up in my drunken state. "Can I sit down on the bed while I play with myself? Please?" I beg.

"Of course."

I do so and then start to coordinate bouncing on the bed with my strokes. This results in the cock plug in my ass to thrust deeper in me as I bounce. It is simulating getting fucked and feels so good. I continue stroking and telling my story, I wonder if Geri knows what and why I am doing this? "They just could reveal that evil in you and make you want to perform it. So, some might deliberately drop something, so that they would be punished and spanked and made to jack off or get dildoed or both. Others would want to be rewarded by having me be forced to suck on their cocks. They made me give them blow jobs...they made me learn to crave the taste of cum."

"You now like doing all these things?"

"Oh dear god...yes. Oh yes." I press my ass deep into the bed forcing the penis shaft to press further into my ass. Ohhhhh...yesss...I am badddd...I need to cummmmm...soooonn...

Then I hear a terrible sound. It is the doorbell.

"Now slave you need to stop. Get up, now!"

I reluctantly do so. "Yes Mistress." My cock aches so very much I can feel a bit of precum spilling out. Geri puts on my leash and drags me like a reluctant puppy dog.

"Come along. Good boy."

I follow his lovely ass as he pulls me towards the front door. We arrive at the front door and Geri instructs me to open it and I do so.

Geri:

Daddy opens the door and as he does so I admire his naked form, he looks so tasty with his black thong holding the butt plug in his hard round bubble butt and in front the thong is just a strap that encircles his big balls and his hard six inch cock that is still oozing a bit of, what did Daddy call that? Oh yes, cum, there is a drop of cum hanging on the end of his shapely cock. I just want to reach out, get it, and lick it. Then I focus on the startled young man who is our delivery boy. He is a slender youth a few years older than me, wearing a pink sport shirt with an embroidered logo of a jangling phone and the words 'Victoria's Servants, You ring and we come' embroidered around that. He is wearing khaki shorts and sandals. He looks puzzled and like a puppy dog that had his bone snatched away from him.

"Hello there," I purr at him. He looks yummy.

"Oh hello. Is Mistress Ginny or Martha at home? I was expecting to see them here."

I can see by that he was expecting us, as his tight shorts tries to contain his engorged hard on that presses against the cloth and creates that impressive bulge.

"No, they left me in charge of this home and of course I inherited their slave as well. I'm Mistress Geri." I hold out my hand and he takes it and does his best to formally kiss my gloved hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mistress. You must by Ginny's younger sister; you look so much like her."

"Why thank you," I say.

"Do I take then that the old rules of conduct and behavior still apply under your reign?"

"Yes, they do and you will be compensated for your good work as before."

"Oh that is a relief! When I saw you rather than them, I was..."

"Disappointed?"

"Yes. I can tell you were anticipating seeing them."

"Well, yes. I have come to like serving on this route, as you can imagine. A lot of the guys want to be selected to do your errands whenever we get your calls. I got lucky today."

"Well, then, let's begin, bring the groceries in like a good boy."

"Yes Mistress!" He says with enthusiasm. He fumbles at his shirt and nearly rips it off him in his haste. He then undoes his shorts and reveals he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath as the shorts fall to the ground. He steps out of his sandals and is happily naked and proud to display his erect manhood bouncing up and down before us with his dangling balls. He goes to unpack the delivery car and I admire his slender and firm young body with its cute solid ass. He is a natural pale blonde with only a cluster of curls surrounding his sex and a bit of wispy hair on his chest is faint against his tanned skin, with his pale ass that shows he's a bit shy in public and keeps his trunks when he is out of doors.

He carries our groceries inside and has to make a few trips, all the while, his hard and bouncing penis precedes him as he admires Daddy and Daddy admires his cock. Finally, he completes his task and a he broadly grins as he cups his balls to present his cock. "Did I earn my reward, Mistress?" He asks.

"Oh yes, my slave will be happy to serve you, won't you?" I reply getting turned on and jealous as I prefer to have mine being sucked by Daddy. Instead, I just watch that delivery boy's wonderful piece of meat being swallowed up by Daddy.

Daddy has his mouth open, and his tongue sticking out while he kneels in front of his erection, the delivery boy slides his cock in. The boy just rocks back and forth and this moves his penis in and out of my Daddy's mouth. Then he instructs Daddy to sit down on a chair and Daddy does, which gives him an opportunity to press and wiggle his butt on the chair to enjoy the silicon penis in his ass, all the while the delivery boy holds Daddy's face while he rocks back and forth controlling Daddy as he gets sucked off.

I'm aroused and want to be a part of this and when they are not looking I undo my leather corset to expose my breasts I then rub and pinch my nipples which sends jolts of pleasure to my engorged penis while I watch Daddy suck this hot boy off. I am so jealous! The delivery boy begins to ooze pre-cum and it drips over Daddy's lips and chin.

"Oh yess...so soon..." The Delivery boy says as he takes his cock out of Daddy's mouth and begins to jerk his dripping cock all the while aiming his head at Daddy's open and eager mouth. "Now! Ugghhhh!" Cum sprays out of his cock and splatters across Daddy's face, more and more glorious goo spurts out and some gets into Daddy's mouth, while most just coats his face with all that hot cream. Finally he is done. Daddy licks the last drops of the boys cock head. "Thanks. Call us and it is our pleasure to come," he bows to me as he walks out of the house with a big satisfied grin on his face.

I grab Daddy by his cock and pull him close and begin to lick the cum of his face. "Yum!" We both look at each other through a haze of lust and the effects of all the wine, then abruptly our lips touch and we both feel the spark that enflames us. We kiss passionately our tongues darting and sharing the boy's juices between us. Daddy's hand's pulls my undone corset off my body.

"Now, now...behave slave," I drunkenly giggle, "You'll get yours soon." I slowly strip off one of my leather gloves and toss it him as I back off down the hall in the direction of the Master bedroom with Daddy like a hungry dog following me. I toss my other glove at him next. Then I quickly turn around and Daddy's hands are all hot as they dig and knead the bare flesh of my full ripe bass.

"Come with me, my slave..." As I swing my hips to continue to slowly walk in my black stiletto heel boots down the hall, all the while I feel Daddy's full erection rubbing against my ass as his hands play with my ass as well. Once in the bedroom and a few feet away from the bed I remove his hands and then slip my fingers into the straps of my leather thong and push it off my wide hips and down off my ass. As the thong falls to the floor, so does the silicon cock that was once securely buried in my asshole begin to feel the pull of gravity as it slowly slides out. It falls to the floor with a plop as I crawl onto the bed now wearing only my leather boots. I get onto my back and invite Daddy up with a wiggle of my finger.

"Come here slave, taste my cock...suck it like you did that boys."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Jack

The sight of my son's engorged tiny penis standing so erect and waiting for me fills me with desire. I pounce on it and begin to finally taste him. I lick his tiny balls and erection from base to tip. I find I can easily take both balls into my mouth and suck and lick them, they are so delightfully small and tasty. Warm, soft, and salty flesh. Geri moans with each lick and suck. I take his delicate hardness into my mouth and my tongue plays with the tip of his cock inside my mouth. I then let my mouth slide and glide up and down his small shaft as I flick his cock head with my tongue.

"Oh Daddy...Oh Daddy...ohhhhh..."

His tiny cock is so hard and yet so much like a yummy toy. I love how it all fits inside my mouth and is a play thing for my tongue.

"Ohhh Daddy...I'm...something...ohhhh!!"

Geri begins to spurt his hot fluids inside my mouth and I'm startled by the force and the amount. I begin to gage and open up and pull back as more and more of his hot sperm erupts out of his tiny cock coating my lips and chin with his white cream. I lick his shaft as it continues to gush forth another string of cream to land on my fore head and nose.

"Ohhhhh...Daddy..." he begins to drift off into semi-conscious bliss. "I want to taste myself..."

I crawl over my son's body to bring my face up to his. He licks his cum off my face like one cat cleaning another.

"Yummmmm," Geri murmurs as he licks up his cum off my face. Then he brings me closer and his tongue licks my cum coated lips and then we kiss. We share his cum with the flicking of our tongues. The kiss is long and passionate, perhaps the most passionate kiss I can ever recall. My cock begins to leak pre-cum onto Geri's bare flesh. Finally, Geri succumbs to the bliss and drifts asleep.

I am straddling him with my aching dripping cock and I grab it to finish myself off. I barely have stroke my shaft once when I begin to burst forth with thick hot jizz that lands all over Geri's quietly rising and falling breasts. I aim my cock to spurt forth my cum load and enjoy the sight of my cum splashing those twin mounds of flesh, like two halves of an apple being coated with my white honey. My lust is so powerful that even after I finished cumming my cock is still hard in my hand. I begin to beat my meat yet again. Wanting to just cover those beautiful tits with more of my cum. I pump my hard throbbing shaft and it doesn't take long for me to cum yet again. All my desires and my lust pours out and splatters all over Geri's sleeping form, landing on her breasts and even her lips as I shoot out my lust in streams of thick white cream.

I am drained dry, panting from my exertion, I'm finished, and so is my cock. I fall onto my son's warm solid body, my face settling in on the pillows of her cum coated breasts as her arms instinctively reach around to hold me and I drift off into my own bliss.

12