Finding Happiness Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Bob abruptly released his grip on her aching nipples and Junie felt him get up off the bed. Junie shivered to feel him begin to tie her wrists and felt her arms being stretched up toward the bedposts. Then she felt the familiar bite of the metal teeth of the nipple clamps as they gripped her nipples. A soft hiss of pain shook her, filling Donna's mouth with her breath. Again Donna made the greedy, "Mmm."

Junie felt Bob's strong hands tying a rope around her knee and then her other knee then he lifted her knees up toward her chest, stretching her up until her knees were pressed against her breasts. "Keep them there." Junie tightened her stomach and kept her body curled up as she felt him doing something else with the rope. It was everything she could do to keep her eyes closed.

Bob's voice had that calm detached tone that made Junie automatically freeze in fear, "There you go. That ought to help you keep those knees up." He let go of her knees and when Junie began to relax she realized her knees were tied close to her nipples, she felt the tension pull on the clamps, forcing the teeth to dig in. Junie quickly lifted her knees back up, but it was a strain and she knew she could not do this for long. A tiny whimper of fear shook her as she realized her dilemma.

Donna chuckled and Junie convulsed when she felt Donna's finger nail run up the sole of her foot. Her leg jumped reflexively and jerked cruelly on her nipple make Junie choke down a strangled yip of pain. Junie could not help but gasp out, "Please, oh god please, don't tickle me."

Donna whispered, "You are getting noisy, Junie."

A tiny sob shook Junie, "But it hurts."

Bob rumbled in her ear, "Relax, let the pain flow through you. Think about your duties and welcome the pain. Let it teach and transform you."

Junie took a deep, shaky breath and let herself relax as much as she could while still straining to hold her knees to her chest. "Yes, Master, relax." Her voice shook with effort. Again she felt Donna's sharp nail run then length of the bottom of her foot and she clenched her eyes and forced herself to breathe through it, softly, breathlessly, groaning out, "Relax," as she exhaled.

Bob's voice was praising, "Good girl." His weight shifted on the bed and Junie felt him moving up between her legs. He pushed on her calves, taking some of the strain off her muscles, "Lift your ass up a little, Junie." As she used his hands to lift herself she felt him slip a pillow under her hips. The new angle made it slightly easier to hold her knees up. A groan of happiness shook her as she felt the delicious feeling of him sliding deep inside her.

Donna's whisper was admonishing, "Such a noisy pet. Perhaps I can find something to keep your noisy little mouth busy." Junie felt Donna straddle her face and eagerly reached with her tongue as Donna eased down onto her face. The angle was awkward and with her hands bound and having to hold her knees up Junie could not lick very effectively. Donna was moving and grinding on her face, smearing her juices on Junie's lips and cheeks.

Bob gripped her ankles and lifted her feet up and then Junie felt Donna's hands grip her legs from the other side. Bob began thrust, each plunge into her depths making her legs jerk and then yank painfully on her nipples. Donna rocked and ground her cunt down on Junie's face. It was everything that Junie could do to keep her tongue on Donna's cleft, licking and sucking feverishly at the flesh sliding across her mouth.

It seemed like a confusion of sensations was crowding at Junie's control. Pain and pleasure competed with her struggle to hold her contorted posture and her frantic attempts to serve her Mistress. Soft incoherent groans were leaking up from her lips to be muffled against the hot wet flesh pressed against her lips. As her legs grew increasingly fatigued the clamps were pulling harder and harder on her nipples, sharp agony scorching through her. It was getting harder and harder to breathe; waves of dizziness began to make the bed spin.

An odd detached thought seemed to rise up in her mind. Should she just faint or should she try and tell Donna that she couldn't breathe? She wondered if she tried to say her safe word if Donna or Bob would hear. The thought that if she fainted, would her legs pull her nipples right off her tits, sent a crazy drunken hysterical giggle through her lips. She found herself laughing uncontrollably against Donna's cunt, black dots swimming against the backs of her tightly clenched eyelids.

She felt Donna move away from her face and finally could take a deep breath. She gasped out, "Can't breathe." Forgetting her instruction she blinked as she gasped deeply, pulling air deep into her lungs. She focused and looked deep into her Master's electric blue eyes. "Thanks, I'm okay now." He shook his head, "You have had enough, Junie," and released the ties holding her knees and lifted her legs supporting them with is arms.

As he began to move inside her again, Donna whispered, "Prepare yourself, Junie, I am going to take off the clamps." Junie nodded and clenched her teeth. Donna leaned down and pressed her lips to Junie's and released one clamp and then the other. As the fresh wave of pain rolled over her Junie groaned softly into her Mistress's mouth, giving her the gift of her agony. Junie could feel the tensing of her Master's body and tightened her pelvic muscles, breathing a soft pleading, "Yes, yes," begging for his gift. When he lunged and growled as he pumped his essence deep within her she sighed and breathed, "Thank you, Master."

Freeing Junie's hands from their bonds, Donna knelt once more over Junie, but this time leaning over pressing her lips to Junie's cleft, licking greedily at the junction of Bob's waning erection and Junie's tense and throbbing cunt. Junie reached up and gripped Donna's hips, craning her neck and sucking greedily at Donna's swollen clit. As Bob slowly pulled from Junie, Donna slurped and licked at him, soft hungry moans leaving her lips as she cleaned him. Soon she bent her attention to Junie, feeding on the white creamy mixture of nectar and come, her tongue forcing soft gasps and moans from Junie.

Junie could feel a huge amount of tension building inside her. As she began to tense and quiver with her pending explosion, Donna paused and looked down and in her mocking stage whisper, cautioned, "Remember, don't wake up the baby." This time Donna trapped Junie's clit between her teeth and began to mercilessly lash it with her tongue. Junie choked down a strangled squeal as she exploded, her soft cry muffled by her Mistress's cunt. Donna pressed down and grated out a soft groaning grunt as she began to convulse with her own climax.

Junie knew her Mistress would not relent and would demand more from her, she kept her tongue busy working, forcing Donna's passions to build higher. Mounting ecstasy was forcing her body to twist and surge, her lips and tongue working fervently, soft whimpers leaking past her resolve to be silent. A second irresistible explosion shook her, squeezing a long whining groan from her lips, Donna joining her in her peak.

When Junie finally could find her sanity and could climb to her feet, she staggered silently out from her room to the bathroom to get a basin to bathe Donna and Bob; she paused and listened to the silent house, wondering how much sound could carry up from her room to the upstairs. All in all she had managed to keep pretty quiet considering. She shrugged and giggled.

Sunday morning went pretty smoothly. To Junie's relief, Tammi reported sleeping like a log. Junie only had one moment of discomfort when Tammi impulsively gave her a big hug after breakfast and looked at her with puzzlement when Junie flinched and began to giggle nervously. Junie smiled and gave her another even more vigorous embrace, and laughed, "Oh, honey, I am just so happy to have you here!" This time Junie was careful to school her face to an expression of calm happiness to belie the sharp shocks of pain resounding from her tightly banded nipples.

The morning went by quickly and soon Junie found herself driving Tammi home. This time Junie kept the top up, and after a while of watching the trees go by Tammi spoke softly. "Momma, I like Bob and Donna and I can tell you love them. I don't care what Daddy says, I am glad you are living with them. You seem happy for the first time in your whole life."

Junie sighed, "Honey, thank you for that. But what has your daddy been saying to you?"

Tammi shrugged, "It's kind of embarrassing, but he said that you were in some kind of kinky sexual relationship with the man you were living with. To tell you the truth, Momma, I really don't care as long as you are happy. I think that is why I wanted to visit; I just wanted to see if you were happy."

Junie suppressed a nervous giggle, "Well, honey, you are right. I am happier now than I have ever been before. Do me a favor, though; don't listen to everything your daddy says. If you have any questions, ask me. I will be honest with you."

"Momma, I do have a question, but it is about the man that broke into your apartment. I heard that author lady saying he was going to kill you."

Junie's hands tightened on the steering wheel. "That Sanders woman has been at your house?"

"Oh yes, she was there all one afternoon. She asked lots of questions about you. She wanted to see pictures of you. She actually paid Daddy some money for copies of your wedding pictures. And she was very frustrated when Daddy did not know where you were living. She told him she would pay for your address, and when Daddy did not know where you lived, she kept raising how much she would pay like she thought he was holding out on her."

"Crap, that woman is starting to piss me off."

"Momma was she telling the truth; was that man trying to kill you?"

"Yes, honey, I guess he was. He found out about me from a man I was friends with on the internet. He was a very bad man and the FBI think he has killed other women. But he is in jail now and I am safe."

"Was the man on the internet Bob?"

"Oh good lord no, honey. It was someone else, someone I don't talk to at all now. Bob and Donna probably saved my life. They took me home with them. If they had not been there for me I could very easily be dead right now."

Tammi's voice was confused. "Okay."

As they got closer to Tammi's home, June spoke about it one last time. "Honey, please don't talk to your daddy about all this. If he is still talking with that Sanders lady, he will tell her. I don't want my personal life all spread out in some sensational crime novel." Junie decided not to worry Tammi with the information that R. P. Sanders had already managed to find out her address.

As they drove up and parked in front of Tammi's house, Junie saw someone moving inside the house. She leaned over and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "I enjoyed our talk on the way home. Remember, if you need to talk or have any questions, I am here for you. You will understand if I don't come in, won't you?"

Tammi giggled her soft perfect replica of her mother's laugh and nodded. "Oh yes, Momma."

As Junie pulled away from the curb she saw a woman in a too tight business suit run down the sidewalk waving at her vigorously to stop. She was wearing high heels and the skirt was riding up. Junie pulled to stop at the sign about a block away and pushed the button to lower the top of the little sports car. In the rear view mirror Junie saw the woman smile in triumph and slow to a quick trot, apparently confident that she was waiting. She was only about a hundred feet away when the top clicked down and locked shut. Junie could not resist waving as she put the car in drive and pushed down on the accelerator. The woman stopped and looked at her, outrage on her face, and then she violently threw down her briefcase onto the street. Junie wondered if she could hear her laughing as she sped away.

*

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12