Finding Krissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips lifting as I fucked upwards, my eyes shut tight as my fingers clawed in her hair. Hearing her mouth gag with the spurting cum choking inside, leaking back over my ball sac.

Kristen did not miss a beat. As if like a hungry dog she devoured my seed quickly, even after my cock had began to shrink her mouth was still sucking the spill from my balls, licking so appreciatively.

I sat back, arms out wide naked to this little teen nymph as she cleaned so carefully and lovingly before she crawled back into my lap to be cuddled so tight in a ball, curling up with her hand never leaving my soft cock as we both gathered our thoughts.

"Did I do good daddy? Was I a good cum slut for you Max?" she whimpered a little afraid.

"Kristen, my god so good baby pumpkin. I so want you to stay baby girl. I so want to protect you and love you like before with so much more love." I told overcome with emotions I did not know existed inside, my hands caressing down the rocky trail of her curled naked spine.

That is when she fell asleep, curled naked and cuddled to my chest. I had forgotten what a long day she had endured and affectionately tried to wake her for bed but the dribble from the corner of her lips told me she was deep asleep.

I shuffled under her a little then stood lifting her with me, so light was her tiny frame as I carried her upstairs. No decision needed making as I laid her in my beg, her small hands tucking under her chin as she mumbled back to sleep. I looked down at her in awe. So sexy and young, her breast so perfectly shaped with nipples now relaxed, down over her narrow waist to her dirty white looking panties that had some how sucked on side between her young pussy lips, Still shinny from wetness with some peach hair glistening as I covered my new baby.

Crawling beside her and pulling up the bed linen to cover us both, I settled with my belly and chest following the arc of her back. So tiny was her frame that her feet only reached down to my knees in her curled form.

"I love you baby fuck, Krissy, Max is in love with you pumpkin so help me God.' I whispered feeling her bum push back against my soft sticky cock warm. "I will not leave you baby fuck, not this time." I said before sleep enveloped me quickly taking me deep into a blissful state of new happiness.

To be continued?..

Brett©2009