Finding Love at Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK LYNN! I'M CUMMING!"

"OH YES SHAWN! YES! FUCK ME LOVER!"

The two came in unison for the final time that day, not moving at all as they basked in the afterglow of their glorious orgasm and relaxed in the safety of one-another. Lynn whispered into Shawn's ear, "I love you," and laid her head on his shoulder as he did the same to her. They might've lost their family and everything else in their lives, but that was over. The scars on his arm were from his previous life. The life he was leaving behind as he started a new one with the girl he loved.

The two got up after only a few minutes and washed themselves clean once more, and turned the shower off. They got dressed and walked outside, hand in hand to see it was nighttime. They'd fucked and slept for an entire day.

Walking back to the dock where they met, they sat down and kicked the water with their feet and started talking about all the plans they had for their life. Eventually, the sun slowly started rising in the sky and they sat together watching it, thinking about one another as the sky pinkened and they held each other close. This was their story, their lives, and their love for each other. And it all began when they found that love at midnight.

12