Finding Love at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Farmer, you know that Noelle has become more than just a friend to me."

"Oh yes, I could see that quite clearly Craig." Mrs. Farmer smiled back at me.

"Well, we've decided to make our relationship a permanent one. Well, actually, I asked and Noelle said yes."

Mrs. Farmer looked quickly at Noelle who was now smiling and crying at the same time, "Oh Noelle! I am so happy for you!" And the two women hugged and cried for a few minutes before Mrs. Farmer spoke to both of us;

"I am so happy for both of you! Craig, you were always such a gentleman and always had your head screwed on right. And Noelle has always been such a great daughter whose grown up to be a fine young woman as well! Both of you have made this old lady so very happy!"

Before we got any further, Mrs. Farmer reached for the phone and gave Kristen a call in Tacoma to let her know. I could hear a scream come through the phone as Mrs. Farmer laughed and gave the phone to Noelle. And the two sisters were talking and laughing and crying!

Mrs. Farmer turned to me with a smile in her voice, "Craig, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into!"

"Well Mrs. Farmer, or should I say 'Mom' now?"

"Mom works!"

"Well mom, I've grown very attached to Noelle over the past four or five months. We just seem to be on the same page all the time. And, there just seems to be a very high level of trust and respect between us. I know that I love your daughter very much and she told me the same thing earlier today."

I went on, "I know that there will probably be bumps in the road. There always will be. But if we love, respect and trust each other just as much as we do today, there is no doubt in my mind that our marriage will be a good one."

"It's funny that you should say that. I think that you and Noelle are entering into your marriage with so much more maturity than Noelle's father and I had when we got married! I think that the both of you will do fine!"

With that much excitement that evening, Noelle's mother became tired and we put her to bed by 9:00. Noelle and I returned to her living room. Between the hugs and kisses, we made plans to get together again tomorrow, it being Sunday, and go looking for a ring.

"Craig, can you spend the night with me tonight?" Noelle asked?

I kissed her lips softly as I turned to her and hugged her tightly to my chest. "Yes, and every night after that........I love you...." And Noelle's eyes teared up again.

I took her hand and we retired to her bedroom. We undressed each other before Noelle drew back the covers on her bed and I helped her into it. She patted the bed right next to her and I slipped in next to her as we embraced and kissed softly and passionately.

Noelle laid down on her back and motioned me to lay on top of her. "Craig,.......I just want you inside of me........in me........making love to me..........cumming in me" as she reached down between us to take a hold of me and place my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy!

I pushed in slightly and was rewarded by the squishy feeling and sounds of a wet vagina! Noelle was more than ready to take me.

"Oh, Craig......." She cried softly as I bottomed out in her vagina. "I love you..... Oh God!..........Oh!........Oh!.........OH GOOOOODDDDDDD!!!........."

--------------------------------------

It's been a year since we've been married. It's been quite a year! Noelle and her mom moved in with me after we had the house renovated to accommodate her wheel chair. I widened the doorway into one of the bedrooms and also renovated the bathroom to enlarge the shower and install handicap railings in the shower and alongside the toilet. A handicap ramp was installed at the garage and back doors. The kitchen was modified so that she had a small breakfast counter that she could use to make and heat up things for herself. The house is now handicap proofed which allows Noelle's mom to come and go as she wishes.

We now have a live in companion for her mom which enables us to come and go as we please. However, we try to have dinner with her each day. Noelle doesn't like being away from her too long.

I hired an administrative aide at work to pick up the day to day administrative stuff. That took a load off my shoulders. To top it off, he is doing a better job of it then I ever could! He's making it possible for me to spend the time that I want to with Noelle and her mom. I need to talk with my partners about making the guy our general manager. We're all not getting any younger.

Noelle's sister Kristen has been down a couple of times to visit. The first time was a little uncomfortable for me as I didn't know how I would react to her and how she would react, not seeing each other for all of those years and how close we used to be. However my concerns flew out the window within a few minutes of her arrival! She was genuinely happy for Noelle and me. You can't hide stuff like that.

We get along quite well. She and her family come down at least once a year to spend a week with us during the summer. The next door park and lake are convenient amenities that her kids enjoy. Life was good!

Noelle no longer had to work at the spa if she didn't want to. She didn't like the idea of not contributing financially to our household. It just didn't seem right to her. However as we talked about the possibilities, her interest in interior design resurfaced.

She's opened her own interior design business and primarily consults with architectural engineers and design firms. My firm, Life Designs, was her first customer and still accounts for a stable portion of her work. Our clients have liked what she has done for them and have recommended others to her independently. She now has as much business as she wants.

Noelle quit working at the spa shortly before we opened her interior design company. Actually, we just converted her employment to spa membership. We go in frequently to work out during our lunch hour.

We never seem to tire of seeing each other and making love. We know other couples whose sex life dropped off after they got married. But ours just seems to get better and better. We make love often; I think at least two or three times a day! At least once or twice at night and at least once in the morning. If we're on holiday, then who keeps count?

We took our first vacation about three months after we got married. We traveled down to Guadalupe, Mexico and rented a beach house for a week. We needed our clothes only to go out at night and the return trip home. The rest of the time was spent making love or recovering and resting! What a trip! We promised ourselves to do this at least once or twice a year!

This morning is no different! It being a Sunday, we're under no pressure to be anywhere today. I am dressed only in my robe as I sit on the small sofa in our bedroom, enjoying my first cup of coffee for the day and watching the morning news on the TV. Noelle just roused herself from our bed and padded over to join me on the sofa. She's still nude as that is how we sleep. Just how we are with each other.

I undo the sash to my robe and open it while she straddles my lap, trapping my cock between her pussy and my stomach. "Good morning lover," she smiles as we kiss. "Love you...." as she reaches for my coffee cup, takes a sip, then puts it down on a nearby table. "I need some cream in my pussy......" she smiled as she rubbed my cock up and down with her wet pussy!

My cock had become hard as steel! Noelle lifted up slightly as I positioned my cock at her entrance, then she slowly descended, impaling herself on my erection! "You feel so good in me....!" she moans as we begin to make love once more!

Being on top, Noelle frequently experiences quicker orgasms and today is no different. Within a few minutes she is huffing and moaning as she rubs her clit against my pelvis and pounds my cock with her pussy! "CRAIG! CRAIG! OH! OH!.. AAAAHHHHHH........ OH GOD!" she screamed as she trembled and came hard!

Her arms hung loosely around my neck as I cupped her buttocks and picked her relaxed body up. As I stood, she wrapped her legs around my waist to keep my hard cock within her pussy. I walked us over to our bed where I proceeded to pound her pussy once again to 'leave some cream in her pussy' just as she asked for!

As we lay in a sweaty jumble after I left a pint of cream in her pussy, she asked, "how do you feel about starting a family?"

"Hmmm, I've been meaning to ask you about that. I think a couple of kids would be nice. What do you think?" I asked.

"Oh, I think three or four sounds like a good number," Noelle replied with a grin! "But on one condition!"

"Oh? What condition is that?" I asked?

"On the condition that our sex life doesn't taper off! I'm not willing to give that up!" she said with a big smile on her face!

"I think I could live with that," I replied with a grin! "Want to start now?" Needless to say, we didn't make it out of our bedroom that morning!