All Comments on 'Finding Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DexicreonDexicreonalmost 19 years ago
Nice story!

You drew your characters well. Very romantic with good sexual descriptions. You kept my interest throughout the story.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
But what else happened??

Moondrift I throughly enjoy your tales. This 'Finding Love' is no exception.

I thought you would have started Judith at 20 or 22 rather than 18. She would have to be a very fast worker at 18 to have her boss Garidner considering to leave his wife.

The ending was a bit rushed with several hanging ends.

When did Judith get a divorce? Who got court custody of the little girl? I know very little about the Austrailian law and divorce.

I am impressed with your descriptions of the sex scenes. Will read many more Moondrift Tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Modeled on another story

This story is loosely modeled on the andr_r_14456 story entitled "Wife's Mom" that was published here 17 months BEFORE this story.

I admit to liking both stories even though this version is not the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

three year olds may be perceptive but are not smart in the way you portrayed that little girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Half good.- half bad.

This has good writing in places and is quite rambling in the rest. Lots of loose ends and a rushed ending. Good sex though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a bit of a twisted tale

but it all came right in the end......judith was just a fuck slut whore and deserved nothing....especially deserting her daughter....what a skank......glad he got off with the MIL and even better getting her pregnant...now all three plus the one on the oven will be a very happy family.....took them a while to find each other and realise their love for each other....great stuff....

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
romance???

loving wives story of SICK cheating by everyone. they are ALL SLUTS........

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Entirely predictable from the first page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous